*Chapter 43 : Resilient

When morning came, Chen Jing An woke up to the sound of heavy steps. She groggily sat up and adjusted her clothes before standing up from the bed. It was then the door heavily opened.

"..!" That door is really resilient.. (._.)

"Xiao An."

Chen Jing An blurry mind snapped in clarity. She saw the intimately familiar man by the door, intensely looking at her.

"Ling ge..."

In an instant, she is wrapped inside his embrace. It was tight and warm, desperately holding onto her.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't able to save you, I'm sorry.. Xiao An.."

"Ling ge, you.."

Zheng Jun Ling's body is trembling. For a moment, Chen Jing An thought of how Zheng Jun Ling changed from his old gentle treatment to the passionate him just recently, and now... he's hugging her like a little child desperate for warmth.

All she could do is to silently coax him, wrapping her arms behind him and pat him.

Since the moment that Chen Jing An was abducted, wild thoughts have been raging a storm inside his mind.

How could he have not guard his Xiao An? He have been tempering his self for years, but he couldn't even save the treasure of his life.

Was he too confident? Or, was he useless..?

These years, he have made his self powerful in order to reach for her hands. He knows that her family would never allow her to marry someone who couldn't protect her safely and happily.But, in a moment, she was in danger.

He have approached her first to take advantage but if her family really willed it, they can easily hide her from him.

No, no, his Xiao An is his! But, but... he couldn't save her...

Who knows what could have happened if she wasn't save by Qin Long? Qin Long... that bastard...

The instant he received the letter from Qin Long, he immediately left to go here. One of the few people that made Zheng Jun Ling feel threatened is that person. Qin Long, the alliance head of Wulin.

He didn't waste time and now he arrived here in the shortest time he can possibly travel.

His Xiao An is now in his arms. He can hold her warmth and smell her soothing fragrance.

Chen Jing An felt him tightening his hold than before, so she struggled a bit and called him.

"Ling ge, Ling ge..."

It seems he couldn't hear her and just buried his face onto her neck. Helpless, Chen Jing An made way for his neck and bite. She nibbled around the teethmark she left and felt him loosening his arms. Taking that chance, Chen Jing An went to trail her kisses to his chin until she arrive on his lips.

She sucked it gently and bit it hotly, invoking a desire within the man's heart.

Both found their mouths colliding with each other, locked in messy hot kiss. Zheng Jun Ling's hands were already roaming around her body and slowly peeling off the clothes she just arranged. She was by far not different. One of her hands were tight lock on his hair while the other wandered around his chest, slipping through the seams and touch his bare skin.

"Mm, mmn.. nn.. ah..!"

Chen Jing An gasped in wide eyes and her eyes found him looking at her too with a very strong desire. She can feel his two fingers, prying into her two petals and find the way to enter.