Come Home Adopted by 5SOS

By softemo6

Ivy is a 13 year old girl that loves everything Punk and Rock. Her parents abandoned her when she was only 5... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
PROMPTS!!
46
47
NEW BOOK! AFTERGLOW
Very important A/N
48
Come Home- Rewritten
ITS OUT!!!

30

163 2 5
By softemo6

IVYS POV

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER⚠️
We shut the door and headed to the car. I was in the back with Luke as Calum was driving.

"Right, what shops?" Calum asked as I went on twitter and put on my earbuds.

"How about.... Hot Topic?" Luke said as I nodded and Calum nodded too.

"Hot Topic it is!" Calum said as we set off.

I read through some tweets and noticed one from Mikey.

This small cutie fell asleep on me 😍
It was a picture of me sleeping on him this morning.

"Luke?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked as I giggled.

"Do I have your permission to kill Mikey?" I asked as Me, him and Calum fell in fits of giggles.

"Yes. Yes you do." He said as he kissed my head as he looked at the tweet and giggled.

I flicked through more tweets seeing one of me and Mikey both sleeping on the couch.

Ashton Irwin
My favourite couple ever. ❤️

I looked through some more tweets noticing one from my birthday from a fan account.

TW TW TW TW TW
Chelsie 5SOS
How can Mikey love such a sick girl. She's stick thin, purple breast length hair, cuts on her arms and a shitty smile. He should of never kissed her. She's sick.

Ouch. I felt tears prick the back of my eyes as I looked back over it. Her words repeating in my head.

Stick thin, cuts, shitty smile, sick

"Ivy, you ok?" Luke asked as I jumped a small bit.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I lied holding back tears.

"You're lying. Tell me what's up." He said as I smiled weakly.

"Luke I'm-I'm fine." I lied as he just looked at me.

"You. Are. Lying. Tell me what's wrong or we are turning this car around." He said his voice stern and I sighed.

"Who are you now, Ashton?" I said sassily as we stopped at Taco Bell.

"Yes. You will tell me right now and enough with the attitude. Drop it." He said bluntly as Calum shut the door leaving only me and Luke.

"Luke, you're 17. You aren't my legal gaurd-" I was cut off by him.

"I DONT CARE! You are telling me what's wrong end of!" He screamed making me wince.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't.

You're pathetic. You can't even tell him about your past. That girl was right I shouldn't be with Mikey. I should be dead.

"Why did you adopt anyway!?" I practically screamed as tears fell from my eyes.

"Doesn't answer my question. What's wrong?" He said bluntly as I wiped away my tears.

I didn't say anything. He looked at me like how dad did When he was gonna hurt me. Angry, disturbed, sad.

He's going to hurt you. You're nothing. You can't escape. Your trapped. Worthless. You're so stupid to think someone would care. Why do you think dad left? Why do you think mum died? It's because of you. you're pathetic. They don't love you.

"Don't- Don't h-hurt me! Get- get out of my head!" I screamed out as the voices in my head grew louder making me scream as tears poured out of my eyes.

"Baby. Shhh your ok. No ones going to hurt you. Breathe. Your ok." Luke said as he pulled me close.

"I'm-I'm fucked up luke! I-I'm nothing! I-it hurts Luke! The voices are killing me!" I screamed as he held me in his arms.

"Baby, you are worth everything. You're not fucked up. You're perfect." He said as he wiped away my tears.

"Don't send me back! Please!" I screamed as I felt my heart pound hard and my head hurt like crazy.

"We aren't  sending you back. Shhh, it's ok, you're ok." He said as he cradled me in his arms.

"I-I'm-im So-sorry. I-I wa-wasn't thinking." I stuttered out as he held me closer to his chest.

"Don't apologise. You're fine. You're safe. We aren't gonna hurt you. We're here for you." Luke said as he wiped my tears away.

"Hey gu- Umm you ok Ivs?" Calum asked as he hopped in the car.

"She's fine. Just go back home. She feels sick." Luke said as I looked at him.

"B-But Hot topic." I said as Cal passed me my drink.

"Tomorrow. I promise just get some rest." Luke said as he laid down on the seats holding me close.

In seconds I was sleeping in Luke's arms.

LUKES POV

As she started to fall asleep, I felt awful. I shouted at her for no reason. She felt unsafe.

"Luke!" Calum shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked as I felt Ivys head fall.

"Should I get something for dinner like McDonald's or somethin?" He said as I nodded.

"Sure! But isn't that like 40 minutes away?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah but Ivy can rest for a bit and Mikey and Ash have to sort out some things for tour." He said as I nodded.

"Ok then." I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I started texting Mikey.
Hey. Ivys just had the voices again.

From Mikey 🎸
Holy shit is she ok?

To Mikey 🎸
Yeah she's sleeping. We're heading to McDonald's.

From Mikey 🎸
K as long as you're all fine. We need to talk about tour later.

To Mikey 🎸
Kk be home soon.

I felt a tear fall onto my shirt and looked at Ivy. Tears streamed out of her eyes.

"Stay away from me! You monster! You killed her! Daddy no! Don't hit me! Please! No! Daddy that hurts!" She screamed out as I tried waking her up. Calum kept driving and looked through the rear view mirror.

"Ivy! Wake up! It's a nightmare!" I said as she cried harder.

"Ivy please! Wake up!" I shouted as she opened her eyes and jumped up scared.

"Baby, it's fine. Your dads not here. He can't hurt you. Breathe. Shhh. It's ok." I said as she cried into my chest.

"I-I'm Sorry." She cried out as I rubbed her back.

"It's ok darlin. Breathe. You're ok." I said as she calmed down a bit.

"Hey. Look at me." I said as she looked at me with bloodshot eyes and tear stains down the cheeks.

"You are not worthless. You are not alone. Believe me, you're ok. We won't ever hurt you. You may not think this is true but you're beautiful. You're like the sister I never had. You're Mikey's soulmate. You're Calum's little sister that he never had. Yes he had Mali but she looked after him. You are still here. That proves you're stronger than I- I was a couple years back." I said as she looked at me in confusion.

"What?" She asked as I held her hand.

"T-two years ago, I-I uh I. I attempted suicide. I-i felt the same. Worthless, fucked up but I made it. I'm here and so are you." I said as tears filled my eyes as she just looked at the ground.

"I-I'm Sorry." She said as I felt her arms wrap around me.

"I-it's ok. Just be strong. Don't be like me. This world needs you. You may not think it but you'll make a difference." I said as we pulled up to McDonald's

"Luke. Thank you." She said as I opened the door.

IVYS POV
"LUKE! KEEP HER CLOSE!" Calum shouted as Luke pulled me to his side.

"Holy shit 5SOS can I get a picture?!"
"Who's that skank?"
"CALUM HAS A HICKEY!"
"Slut"
"Ivy go commit suicide!"
"Can I get a photo?"
We ran passed the Fans and Paparazzi and went into McDonald's. my heart pounded as we continued to get harassed by girls.
"Whore"
"Keep cutting girly!"
"How good is Mikey in bed?!"
"why does Calum have a hickey?"

They all giggled as Luke keeps me close. Tears filled my eyes as we went to order.

"Hey, it's ok. We're here that won't hurt you."Luke said as Calum ordered.

I nodded weakly as his hand squeezed my side making me giggle.

"Not in public Luke." I whispered as he giggled.

"Smile then." He said as he kept doing as we moved away to let others order making me giggle.

"Bad choice of clothes. A crop top and a skirt." Calum said as Luke kept squeezing my sides making me giggle and squirm as a smile showed making my dimples come out.

"Luke! Not in public!" I giggled as quietly as I could as the group of girls looked in disgust and a few others looked and judged.

"Hey. Theres that smile." He said as he stopped and I poked his hip making him giggle.

"Not in public." He said as me and Calum both giggled and got our order.

We hopped in the car and I put my phone in the end of the AUX cord and played some Waterparks, Avril Lavigne and MCR.

"Who is that band?" Luke asked as I'm A Natural Blue by Waterparks came on.

"Waterparks. There like you guys. They follow me on twitter, I think and they follow you guys." I said as he nodded.

"Imma follow them." Luke said and pulled out his phone.

A few minutes after my phone buzzed.

AWSTEN
HOLY SHITTT LUKE HEMMINGS JUST FOLLOWED MEEEE. IF THATS @IVYSOS THEN THANK YOU IVY.

I giggled as I replied.
Ivy
Yeah I was listening to you guys and Luke liked your stuff. X

I looked at Luke and shuffled closer to him.

"Tell me about Mikey's parents." I whispered to him as he looked at me.

"They are horrid (A/N I know they aren't they are nice. Just for the story.)
They hate us. They use us for money and fame." He said as I looked in shock.

"But I-If I'm staying with Mikey over Christmas." I said as he held my hand.

"Don't be scared. You can kick there asses if needs be." He said as I giggled.

"Yeah you've got our permission." Calum cut in as I giggled.

"Will t-they like me?" I asked as we pulled up to the house.

"They don't like anyone." Luke said as we hopped out of the car.

1725 words! I've been without internet for a few days so I've just been writing some drafts on here!

Leave suggestions here. Lots of ❤️ Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 3.5K 52
It's been over a year since Maya was adopted by Michael Clifford. Now she's being taken away from him. All she wants is to be back home, but she's st...
94.5K 2.4K 76
No one knows everything about anything. Somebody may think that, but let's face it, people have secrets. Lauren, a thirteen year old innocent child...
964K 26.2K 65
Madison Greene, a soon to be 14 year old girl gets adopted by a band she didn't even know existed. They don't exactly get off on the right foot. 5 Se...
5K 76 18
Rebecca and Angela were always orphans. They were scared of men because of their last experience with them. What happens when these girls are adopted...