Come Home Adopted by 5SOS

由 softemo6

Ivy is a 13 year old girl that loves everything Punk and Rock. Her parents abandoned her when she was only 5... 更多

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
PROMPTS!!
46
47
NEW BOOK! AFTERGLOW
Very important A/N
48
Come Home- Rewritten
ITS OUT!!!

27

172 1 4
由 softemo6

SUGGESTED BY bi-queenO ❤️❤️

IVYS POV

I woke up to a small sob coming from the room next to mine. Calum's room. I wriggled out of Mikey's grip trying not to wake him up. I slowly walked to the door of Calum's room and the door was slightly open. I looked at the clock on the wall in the hallway.
3:27 AM
I looked through the Little crack in the door to find Cal with his back to the wall sitting on his bed. His head in his hands with his knees to his chest.

I slowly opened the door making him snap his head to me and wiped away his tears. I shut his door gently and flicked on the lamp and sat next to him.

"What's up Cal?" I asked as he didn't answer.

"Cal. Talk to me. Please?" I asked as he wiped away a loose tear.

"Calum. Talk. To. Me." I said sternly as he looked at me. His eyes were puffy and his face was tear stained.

"How about we go outside?" I asked as he nodded weakly and I helped him up.

We walked downstairs as quietly as we could and I opened the backdoor and sat by the edge of the pool, dangling our feet in the water.

"Tell me what's up." I said as he licked the water gently and sighed.

"I-it's stupid." He said his voice cracking as tears formed in his eyes.

"Hey. If it's upsetting you, it isn't stupid. You can't bottle things up Cal. Please tell me what's up." I said as I held his hand as he looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"I- you're the first person I-I'm telling this to." He said his voice cracking as he wiped away a tear as I nodded signalling him to continue.

"I ugh. I'm-I'm ugh I can't do this!" He said as he broke down into tears.

"Shhhhh, Calum I know you can. Take your time. Don't force it. Just take your time." I said as he pulled me into a tight hug as his tears soaked through my shirt.

"Calm down. It's ok." I said as he nodded and pulled away.

"I-I'm-I'm ugh. I'm gay." He spat out as he started crying as I pulled him into a hug.

"Hey. It's ok. I support you. I'm Bi so don't worry. I'll love you no matter what. Just calm down. You're fine." I said as he sniffles and pulled away.

"T-thank you." Cal said as he wiped away his tears as he looked at me with a weak smile.

"No, thank you for not bottling it up." I said as I kicked my feet in the water of the pool.

"Hey. I've got a secret." He said as I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked as he kicked his feet in the water.

"Ashton's also Bi. And I think we have crushes on each other." He said as his voice went high pitched at the end of the sentence.

"Hey, when he gets up, I promise to ask him. I think he does though." I said as he giggled and poked my side making me squirm.

"I'm so lucky we got a cutie like you." He said as I giggled and snuggled into him.

"I hope Mikey hasn't woken up yet." I said as he giggled.

"It's only 4 AM. There is no way in hell he'd be up." Calum said as I giggled.

"True." I said back as we both giggled.

As the sun rose, I looked at my phone for the time.
7:48 AM.

"Cal we've been out here for like four hours." I said as he giggled as we both stood up.

"I hope they are still asleep." I said as we shut the backdoor.

"Yeah I hope so too." He whispered as we walked to the living room.

To my surprise, Ashton was up. He giggled as we walked to him.

"Why were you two outside?" He asked as Calum looked at me.

"Just something that was making me upset. Cal herd me crying downstairs and he came down and we sat outside for a few hours." I lied as Ash nodded and Cal nodded too.

"Are you ok Cal? Something looks wrong." Ash commented as he nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just spacing out. Sorry." He lied as Ashton nodded.

"Cal, go get some sleep, I'm stayin here." I said as he nodded and I noticed  Ash breathing slightly heavily.

"Ash. You ok?" I asked as he nodded all to quickly.

"Somethings up tell me." I said as Calum shut his door and Ashton faced me.

"It's nothing." He lies as his breaths quickened again.

"Ash, something wrong just tell me." I said as he pushed a loose curl behind his ear.

"I-I um may have a crush on Calum." He admitted and stuttered as I nodded.

"Hey. You wanna really know why we were outside?" I asked as he nodded.

"Well, I woke up to Calum crying. I herd a soft sob from his room. I went in and found him crying like crazy. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong so I took him outside and he... he um. Came out to me as uhh. Gay." I said struggling on the last part.

"And ya know what ya big softie?" I asked him as he giggled at my comment making his dimples pop out.

"He likes you too. The reason he was crying is because he thought you'd never like him back. Or at least not to the same level." I said as a tear fell from his eye.

"R-really? H-he likes me?" He asked as a smile creeped up on his face.

"Yep. You and you only." I said as he smiled making his dimples grow bigger making me giggle.

"T-thank you baby." He whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, Don't Thank me." I spoke softly as He pulled away.

"Go up and get Calum. I wanna talk to him." Ash said with a smile painted on his face as I went upstairs.

"Cal-Pal, Ashie wants to see you!" I said as he practically leaped off of his bed and walked downstairs.

I checked on Mikey and he was still sleeping. Well I thought he was.

"What? Where were you?" He asked as I cuddled into him.

"Calum was just a bit upset so I made him talk about it." I admitted as I herd him giggle.

I squealed as I felt his hand go up my shirt and he started lightly scratching my ribs making me giggle and squirm in his grip.

"Naha! Mhihihikey!" I giggled out as he stopped.

"I just wanted to hear you laugh cutie." He said as I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips.

ASHTONS POV

I herd someone come down the stairs and whipped my head around. Calum.

"Hey! Y-you wanted to talk to me?" He asked as I nodded and he sat on the couch next to me.

"So a little birdie called Ivy said you have a major crush on a boy in this band. Describe him for me." I said as I saw a smile creep on his face. I felt a small smile creep on my face as he fiddled with the bottom of his tank top.

"Well, he's got brown curly hair and the cutest giggles ever. He wares bandanas and plays drums. Go ahead explain your crush." He said as I smiled like an idiot.

"Mine has brown slightly curly hair and is a kiwi. He plays bass and is sitting in front of me now." I said as we both smiled.

Before I said anything else, I felt his lips crash into mine as he kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his arms snaked around my waist as we kissed each other again.

"I love you Ashie." He said as I giggled at the name.

"I love you too Cal-Pal"

1338 words! I'm so happy that bi-queenO suggested this! Thank you!
The next chapter has slight smut in it so you've been warned.

Leave suggestions here. Lots of ❤️-Chloe X

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

10K 254 24
Ivy is a young teenage girl, who gets good grades, never gets in trouble, always does what she is told, basically a teachers pet. She's 17 and lives...
22.9K 1K 28
'She's a wildflower, she came from nothing and became someone with an independent mind and a wild heart.' on hold until I get my life together
34.6K 521 33
❞You guys fight too much. Please, Just give it a rest!❞ Jade Clifford doesn't know what to do when she realizes her parents are happy anymore. She be...
52.8K 1.1K 34
Autumn Irwin, taken from her parents at 12 years old, adopted by Ashton Irwin at 14, goes through many troubles. Will Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Micha...