Concrete Rose (Dave East)

dee_rae

"Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Provin nature's laws wrong it learned ho... Еще

Copyright ©️
Chapter 1
Announcement.
Chapter 2
Announcement
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
❤️❤️
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
New book cover
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
My heart is broken.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
IM BACK BITCHES 👏🏾
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Update
Update part 2
#MiyaMarcano

Chapter 57

13.9K 534 186
dee_rae

I'm so sorry guys but I've been having a Hot Girl Summer. I've been drunk so many times I've lost track. Sadly I will be going back to school on Monday as a senior nursing student. I will try to update. The book is basically done believe it or not I'm so excited for the spin off.

How has y'all Summer been though? I hope y'all ain been crying over any bum niggas. We too good for that 🙃.

And for those who feel like Layla and Rell are always having sex, my bad. I just write as I go. If I'm feeling high energy as I'm writing my scenes at times What I write becomes very emotional or sometimes very sexual. Bare with me.

Side note for my dolls who likes to get dolled up 💖💖 my sister recently opened an online boutique that y'all will love. She carries Icy Letter necklaces, hairpins, etc for example.

(That's my big ass head btw🤪)
So do me a big favor and check it out. The prices are affordable and quality is amazing.
www.dejdollhouse.com

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter. Excuse any mistakes or typos. Thank ya 💖💖

Chapter 57

Rell slid out of bed slowly, careful not to wake Layla. He stepped into their closet and quickly changed into a new attire. He sent the crew a quick text letting them know he was on his way.

He tiptoed out of the closet only to find Layla awake and staring at him.

"Hey," he said staring back at her.

"Hey," she said back.

Rell walked over to the bed and sat down next to her. "I was gonna wake you before I left."

"I know," she nodded. "But I woke the minute you got up. Perks of being a new mom— light sleeping."

Rell nodded and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to go meet up with Adonis and them. Try to figure out what's going on with the suspicious packages."

"At 2 am," she said looking at the time. "This can't wait a few more hours?"

Rell shook his head. "I wish. Dembe called me in so it has to be important."

"Okay," she replied nodding her head. "Kiss the babies before you leave."

"Want me to bring them to you?"

Layla nodded. "Yeah I'm going to need the company."

"Hey, I love you, you know that," he said holding her face.

"I've never doubted," she smiled. "I love you baby."

"Gimme a kiss," he demanded.

"You're holding my face Rell," she laughed.

He quickly lifted her up off the bed making her instantly wrap her legs around him. "You always wearing this Fenty lingerie then getting mad when I try to put a baby in you."

Layla rolled her eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "It dont matter what I wear you always wanna put a baby in me."

He walked them over to the balcony as he sat her down on the top rail.

"Why are we out here baby," she asked him. "It's cold."

He looked down and saw her nipples harden through the sheer fabric. He wrapped his arms around her and she snuggled up to his body heat.

"Lemme talk to you for a sec," he told her. "I wanna say thank you for everything baby."

"No thank you," she said. "Thank you for being patient with me and understanding."

She brought his face down to hers, connecting their lips. Rell held her tight as he swiped his tongue into her mouth.

Kissing for them was always a very affectionate action for them. The chemistry in the air around them was untouchable and memorable.

Rell began to pull her silk slip up and Layla allowed him too. Sex between them was never routine nor forced and it always came natural.

She reached down to his sweats and pushed them down as far as she could. Once the slip was fully off Rell lifted her and walked backwards to the sofa that was arranged on the balcony.

"I love you so much," he said with so much passion.

Layla nodded as she pulled his shirt over his head. "I love you too and we have a lifetime of loving each other."

Rell pulled his member out and she placed herself above him. She took control by replacing his hand with hers and moving him between her lower lips.

Rell could feel her wetness coating the head and then slowly running down. "Damn mama you leaking."

Layla moaned as she slowly sank down on him. Typically she wasn't a rider but with Rell it came natural. "Mmmm daddy."

"Just like that baby," he coached her holding her waist.

Layla's face went into his neck as she moaned out loud. She began sucking on his neck knowing it was his weak spot.

"Damn baby," he moaned. He swiftly stood with her in his arms holding her up by her small but plump ass. He gripped them tightly as he moved her up and down his member.

Her nails dug into his neck and back as she threw her head back enjoying the pleasure. The cold breeze blew across her nipples making them extra sensitive.

Rell ran his tongue down her neck to her nipples, sucking on whatever exposed skin he could, marking her with bright red bruises.

"Oh baby," Layla cried out.

Rell could feel her muscles tensing up and gripping him tightly. He held her up against the glass sliding door that separated their bedroom from the balcony.

The cold feel against her back and the cool breeze sent shock waves through her entire body. As her orgasm began to creep up on her, Rell did what was necessary to bring her to her ultimate pleasure.

"Oh my gosh," she screamed and Rell covered her mouth.

"Fuck baby," he moaned. "Oh shit."

Layla began creaming on him and the sound of skin slapping intensified. He pulled out quick, turned her around and slammed right back into her.

Rell gripped her ponytail, yanking her head back. "You feel that baby?"

Layla nodded. She didn't think his member could've grown anymore but it sure did. Rell had her bent at the waist and the only thing she could do was arch her back.

Rell fingers slowly made their way to her neck as he applied pressure. "Mmmmm baby I'm gonna cum."

She moaned as her eyes rolled back. Rell always gave it to her good, too good.

Rell looked down and saw her leaking all over him, her cream shining on his member as he moved in and out of her. "I love this shit," he moaned.

Layla squeezed her muscles as she felt another orgasm coming. Rell gripped her waist tighter as he went faster. She knew he was about to bust.

It didn't take long for the two of them to reach their climax simultaneously.

"Damn mama," he moaned lowly. He turned her around and lifted her. "Let's go shower."

Layla nodded as she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her weak legs around him.

Rell walked slowly to the bathroom and once he entered the shower he turned on the hot water. When he tried to put her down she wouldn't let go.

"Cmon baby," he said.

"No," she whined.

He sat down on the bench in the shower as the hot water cascaded over the two of them. They both stayed silent enjoying the moment.

Eventually Layla fell asleep and he took the time to wash them both up. After he dried her skin and covered her in a silk robe.

He got redressed and saw she was still asleep. He went to Maddison's room and picked her. Rell carried her all the way to their room and placed her in bed with Layla. Then he went to the twins room where they both slept. He carried them simultaneously to the room and positioned them in the middle of the bed between Layla and Maddison. He rearranged the pillows so that Maddison wouldn't roll over or roll off the bed.

Kody eyes opened and he stared at his father for a moment. Rell quickly scooped him up so he didn't wake anyone else.

"My son," Rell cooed while holding him.

Kody smiled at him. "Ah," he babbled.

Rell stayed with him until he fell back asleep then placed him back on the bed with his mother and siblings. He kissed Maddison and Kayla on the head first then kissed Layla.

"I love y'all," he said before leaving. It didn't take long for him to drive and met the guys at the office.

"Wassup," he asked as he sat down.

Adonis, Dembe, Jace and Drew were already sitting at the table lighting up.

"Aight let's start," Dembe said standing up. "Vizzini's brother isn't as smart as we anticipated. How he broke out of prison I'm not sure but he has been posting on social media ever since."

"You deadass," Rell asked slightly laughing. "And the feds ain caught him yet?"

"Shit I don't know what's up with them," Dembe replied.

"So what's the plan," Drew asked. "We need to take him out ASAP."

"We have a few days before the wedding," Rell said standing. "I want this dealt with before this weekend."

"We don't need you getting your hands dirty," Jace added. "Last time you got involved you ended up missing. We've already organized a team to handle him."

"Well where is he now," Rell asked.

Dembe pull out an iPad showing an Instagram post. "Right here in LA."

"He's really out here partying with bitches and posting that shit," Rell scoffed. "Niggas are weird."

"When we take these niggas out, we need to take all of them out at the same time, no room for retaliation," Jace spoke.

"I'm thinking the same way like his brother," Rell nodded. "Since they like going out to clubs and shit and posting they location, we could slide a few bomb disk under their vehicle and remotely detonate."

Dembe agreed. "It's the cleanest way and best way to avoid unnecessary deaths."

"So who all is on the list," Drew asked. "We need to make sure we get them all at the right time."

Dembe pulled out a folder and began placing photos up on the board for everyone to see. Under each photo was information about each important member of the team.

"So this is Vizzini's brother..."

—————————————————

"You can do it," Layla encouraged baby Kody as he sat up on his own. She quickly snapped a photo and sent it to Rell.

He quickly began to sway back and forth unsteadily and she picked him up hugging him. "My baby is getting big," she sang.

Kayla began to whine due to the lack of attention and she picked her up as well. "My fat potato always grumpy."

Kayla smiled at the name and giggled.

"So babies what do you wanna do today," Layla asked them as though they could reply. She had already dropped Maddison off at school this morning and cleaned majority of the house.

The twins began to babble at each other. "I was thinking the same thing," Layla said out loud. "Pool time."

She went ahead and change them into their bathing suits and got the baby floater to float in the shallow end of the pool.

The speaker outside played music from her phone as she floated around and relaxed with her babies.

She had a personal teacher come over on the weekends to teach the babies and Maddison how to swim. Both her and Rell felt it was important given that they had a pool and plan to frequently go home to St. Thomas which was surrounded with water.

After an hour or so the babies fell asleep on one another. Despite Kayla sometime being a bully to her brother she always ended up laying on him for comfort.

"How am I having baby fever," Layla laughed out loud. "Cmon lets get you two cleaned up."

"You really be out here talking to yourself," Rell said popping out of nowhere.

"I wish you would stop doing that," Layla whined. "One of these days imma shoot ya ass by mistake. You can't be popping up on me like that."

"I'm sorry baby," he said kissing her quickly. "Let me help you."

Layla stood back as he lifted the float out the water then carried the twins inside the pool house. "Are you done for the day," she asked as she walked behind him.

"Yeah," he said, laying them down on the bed.

"And the meeting with Dembe them?"

"We have eyes on Vizzini's brother. He's the one sending empty boxes to the office. We eventually tracked down the person who was delivering them."

"Should I be worried like last time," she asked sitting down.

"We have everything under control," he said looking back at her. When she didn't look convinced he called her over. "Come here."

Layla got up from the sofa and walked over to the bed where he was standing. He turned to her and held her face. "I'm doing everything in my power to keep y'all safe you know that."

Layla nodded. "I know that Rell."

"If I didn't feel like things were where they should be you and kids would've been on the PJ to St. Thomas by now."

"I know that Rell."

"You love me," he asked her before reaching down and giving her a kiss.

"Stop," she blushed. "You already know the answer."

"Nah tell me," he smiled. "I wanna hear it."

"I love you Rell," she said rolling her eyes.

"You gonna give me another baby," he asked smiling in her face.

"You just love to kill the mood," she pulled away. "Go clean my kids up please."

"Our kids," he corrected her.

She began to peel off her bathing suit, "don't," he said without looking back. "We going back to the pool when I'm finishing putting the twins down."

Layla nodded. "I'll go make something light for lunch."

"Okay I'll meet you in the kitchen."

———————————————
"What's in the oven" Rell asked entering the kitchen.

"Chicken burgers."

"The twins are bathed and in the crib sleeping," he said placing the monitor in front of her.

"Thank you," she smiled at him. "Now come give me some attention."

Layla held her hands up and he lifted her onto the island in front of him. He stood between her legs as she played in his hair. She pulled the joint from behind his ear and handed it to him.

"You need a haircut," she spoke as she picked up a nearby lighter. He had so much laying around she was constantly moving them out of the kids view.

"I think imma leave it grow out," he replied. "What you think?"

"Ummmm if you want sure," she said trying not to laugh. Once he placed the joint to his lips she lit the next end for him.

After a few tokes, he asked her, "You gonna braid your man's hair?"

"Mhmm," she nodded admiring him. As much as she hated the smell she had gotten used to it and didn't mind him smoking in front of her anymore.

"You want a pull," he held it up to her.

"Boy bye."

The oven dinged and Rell went and pulled out the burgers. Layla got the condiments and so forth and helped him arrange the sandwiches.

"You want mustard," she asked.

"Nah."

She put everything else on his burgers then placed them on the tray to go outside with. Rell got some cold water and juice for them and followed her outside.

They sat at the side of the pool on one of the lounging chairs. She sat in between his legs and laid back against his chest. Rell continued to smoke while Layla began to eat.

"You have any plans this weekend," he asked her.

"No, you?"

Rell shook his head. "I just wanna lay around."

"You always wanna lay around."

"With you," he said kissing on her neck.

Here we go again, she said internally. "You always get horny when you smoke," she laughed.

"Horny for you," he flirted.

Layla covered her face as she laughed.

"No serious baby, your face alone gets my dick hard. My shit be on brick for no damn reason."

Layla almost choked on her burger. "My gosh Rell."

"Just being real baby."

He finished off what was left in his hand and then threw the roach in the water.

"Would you stop doing that," she knocked his hand.

"Gimme some," he said taking a big bite of her burger.

"Why would you do that," she pouted. "You have your own food."

"Mmmmm, that shit good," he said ignoring. "Gimme a next piece baby."

"Here," she replied pushing the rest of the burger in his face. "With yo fat ass."

"Only fat ass is this right here," Rell smiled before sending a loud smack to her ass then rubbed her through her bikini.

"Ouch," she jumped. She let out a yawn and turned to lay on him. "I'm going to take a nap. Keep an ear out for the twins."

"Alright gon ahead baby," he said before kissing her forehead.

Rell continue to eat as him and the love of his life laid at the poolside.

———————————————

Layla awoke to Rell's small snores in her ear. He was asleep with his face shoved into her neck. One arm was thrown over her, pinning her down. The feeling was wonderful and she had no intentions on moving.

She reached out and picked up the video monitor and the twins were still asleep peacefully in their crib.

Rell pulled her closer when he felt her move and she allowed herself to melt in his arms.

"What time is it," he asked groggily.

"Its after 2."

"The twins still sleeping?"

"Surprisingly."

Rell sat up and stretched. Layla admired her man tattooed filled body with a smirk on her face.

Rell looked back at her smirking as well. "I think it's time we get you in the water."

"Rell don't," she whined before he swiftly picked her up and jumped into the pool.

Being submerged in the cold water brought shock waves through her body. She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around him as he swam up to the surface.

"Damn it's cold," he laughed. "You good baby?"

"Yea," she smiled with one of her false lashes hanging off.

He couldn't help but laugh at her, "you need some new lashes."

She reached up and felt her lash and truth be told it was hanging. "Damn, I need a new lash tech," she laughed.

"How's my baby feeling today," he asked.

"I'm good, I woke up happy and healthy with a wonderful family. What more can I ask for?"

"Same here."

They continued to chill and talk, enjoying each other's company. Soon the twins awoke and they both got out of the pool.

——————————————

It was around one AM the next morning and Dembe and the assigned team sat outside a local club to stake out, Vincent, Vizzini's brother.

"Okay I've got eyes on him," a voice spoke into Dembe's earpiece.

"What about the vehicles," Dembe asked out loud.

"They're parked in the underground lot, no security in sight," another voice spoke.

"Okay go ahead and plant the disc," Dembe instructed. "Meet me north in five."

Soon Dembe and the team moved out and regrouped. They wanted to make sure that this final execution was done clean and smooth as possible. Given that Rell had left the game more than a year ago, there was no need for loose ends.

The team headed back to the headquarters where they tracked Vincent and his team. Around 4 am, Dembe got a call from his inside man that Vincent and his whole crew was leaving.

Within ten minutes the GPS on the disc bombs activated as the ignitions turned on.

"Alright they're getting into the cars," the inside man said.

"Copy," Dembe replied.

On the big screen ahead, Dembe tracked the vehicles driving and waited until they were cleared of any civilians to detonate remotely.

This was a similar technique used to execute Vizzini but only backfired because Rell and the team trailed the vehicles. Dembe made major changes to the bomb disc including the use of GPS to avoid any close contact.

Once in the clear Dembe detonated.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Baby Girl. 🤍

Любовные романы

231K 6.2K 26
Rose Queen aka RQ Red( @zunie ) is 18-years-old. She just graduated from high school and moved to Miami. She's taking a break from school and working...
Kold World Kenya💖

Художественная проза

279K 12K 54
Kola, a 24 year old hopeless romantic with a tough exterior and is very protective over what she considers hers. She has the mouth of a pit bull and...
One Man's Trash||Dave East 𝑬𝒗💞

Художественная проза

10.1K 257 11
All I have to say is 'One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure'. Jorja Smith is a nurse. She is into everything that has to do with making a women f...
Layla Artemis->

Художественная проза

17.2K 434 25
I'm Layla, Layla Benson. The human form of average being. Nothing special to discover. My life seems as normal as I do. Three Best friend's. Two cl...