Kitten ( Namjoon x BTS) (Curr...

Por redminnie

Namjoon should have known it was too good to be true , a huge apartment, in a nice safe area, only 5 minutes... Mรกs

1- Introduction
2- The move
3- Work time
4-Dress up
5- shy, shy,shy
6-Jealous
Thank you ๐Ÿ’œ
7- Kiss me
8- The Talk
9- Not surprised
10- Is it love or is it fate?
Not an update ( 25-06-2019)
11- The mall
12- You're my best friend
13- Together
14- Let's Try
14- Fluffy Drunk
15- Study Time
16- Bad Boy
17- Magic shop
18- Hot Chocolate
19- Leave me alone ( pt 1)
Not an update
Not An Update
21- Heart Broken
22- Fake Love
23- Worry me
24 - Pink Lemonade
25 - Sick Day
26 - Virginity
27- Now Cry
28 - Please daddy
29- Lollypop
30 - Please
31- Damn Daddy
32- A bad turn
Not an Update ๐Ÿ’œ [Face Reveal]
33- Bucket List
34- Trapped Inside
35- Awake
36- Angel
37 - You're my Star โญ
New Story?
38 - Family
39- You Can't Buy Happiness
40- It's time to say goodbye
The Letters
Sequel
Questions ~

20-Leave me alone pt 2

13.4K 473 245
Por redminnie

[Namjoons POV]
"That was the one and only .... Actually do you want to guess again?" Jin said and I sighed.
"Was it you" I asked , honestly not knowing who it was.
"It was me baby, you should know my lips" Jungkook spoke , his voice husky.
"Yo..you?" I spoke.
"Yes, why?" Jungkook replied.
"You would've been my last guess " I said with a small chuckle.
"I'll just have to kiss you more and make you remember my lips then baby" He said and I smirked.

Before I could answer , I felt the bed dip and then someone's lips connect with my forehead. "Mmm" I said as I immediately knew it was either Jin or Jimin.
Their lips made their way to my lips and kissed them gently, before turning into a makeout session. The kiss was gentle but possessive and rough too, my hyung had both of their hands on my hips, nails digging into my hips. I moaned , my hips sore but also raising slightly, wanting more action.
"Daddyyyyy.." I moaned out before shutting my lips, instantly cursing myself in my mind for letting my kink slip out.
"Say the name" Jungkook said and I knew it was Jin.

"Why should I, my daddy knows who he is" I muttered and heard someone take a deep breath, before Jin leaned in and bit my collarbone which had a very faint yellow mark on it.

"You are correct, baby boy" Jin spoke and I smiled.

"That's 2/3 right" Jin said before placing a kiss under my ear and getting of the bed.

"Hyungies am I doing good?" I asked, and barely had time to say anything else as everyone showered me in compliments.
"You're doing amazing baby" Taehyung said, but was cut off by kissing sounds.

I let out a little moan sound and pouted.
"Someones jealous" I heard Yoongi chuckle and I pouted more.

"You're getting all these kisses and the second I kiss Tae hyung, you get all jealous" Jungkook teased me.

I stuck my tongue out at the area the sound was coming from and made a "pfft" sound.

"Do you want kisses baby?" Taehyung asked and I nodded. Either Taehyungs, Hoseoks or Jimins hands were roaming my inner thighs and I was letting out loads of moans, letting all my boyfriends know that I had sensitive thighs. The hands squeezed my thighs roughly and I gasped in surprise at the impact, my mouth opening, letting my hyung quickly attach his lips to mine and explore.

A hand made its way around my neck and squeezed slightly, causing me to smirk slightly as I wished I could be choked all day.
His body was over me, his hand around my neck but my legs pressed together between his legs, my thighs rubbing of each other which produced a really awkward sweat.
Eventually, he leaned down and I felt lips just beside and slightly below my ear. I was becoming too annoyed so I lifted myself up and placed my lips on his. I felt his grip leave my neck and both hands grabbed my hips roughly. I was moaning into the makeout session when sadly he pulled away, leaving me breathless and whining.

"Hyungie" I whined, listening to the low chuckles of my boyfriends. "You ok baby boy?" Yoongi asked and I sighed. "Mhm that was Hoseok Hyungie" I said confidently and sure enough I was correct.
I heard Hobi chuckle before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Damn you're good at this huh?"Hoseok said and I could tell he was smirking.
" Of course I am" I smiled stretching what I could of my body.

"Only two more left" Jimin chuckled and I could hear Taehyung laugh slightly too.

"Well someone better kiss me then". I giggled and I heard Yoongi growl before a pair of lips were on me.
These lips were gentle, and instead of a make out session, this hyung left gentle pecks on my lips and my cheeks and even my neck.
"Sirrr" I whined and the kisses stopped but I could still feel his breath on my neck, before he leaned down and bit my earlobe making me yelp, and jump a little, even if the restraints held me down.

"You're too good at this baby" Taehyung murmered, his voice deep and low in my ear. I whimpered slightly, as his already deep voice seemed to get deeper and deeper.

"And obviously Jimin is left" I said, a smirk forming on my face. I felt the bed dip as I spoke and next thing I knew, there was somebody on me, their hands rubbing all over my body, before a hand was placed over my private area, rubbing it gently.

"Hyung... Ng" I stuttered, as I jolted forward slightly as somebody pulled my pants down until they were kid thigh.

"Now now, you know that isn't my name kitten" Jimins voice erupted through the room and I gulped. Apart from Hoseok, Jimin was the second most dominant and scariest in my opinion.
"Sorry Master" I whispered, expecting a "good boy" but instead I got a firm slap on my thigh.
"What was that?" he asked.
"Sorry Master" I said again but spoke in a louder voice this time.
" Good Kitten" he replied before taking of my blindfold.

A beam of light from the lamp hit my eyes and I flinched but in a few minutes I was able to see all 6 of my boyfriends surrounding me.

"Now even if you got me right, I still want my kiss" Jimin said before smirking and leaning towards me.
He took my arm restraints of and I sighed in relief but before I could touch them, Jimin had moved me towards him so I was sitting in his lap.
I was screaming inside, as I was too afraid that my big body would squish him but Jimin seemed happy so I let him be.
Jimins make out session was rough and hard and I loved it.
He had his hands on my hip, and my hands were in his newly dyed grey/blonde hair, pulling at it as he moved his hips upwards into me.

This session was the longest and would've kept going on if it wasn't for the other hyungs who let out a not so subtle cough.
Jimin pulled away but not before putting his hand down my pants and wrapping his hand around my dick before looking me in the eye and winking as he felt my pre cum. He quickly pulled his hand out of my pants and then finger by finger placed   one in his mouth and sucked it.

I stared at him in shock before he got of me and the reality of what has happened hit me. I laughed for a minute and all my boyfriends stared at me with an eyebrow raised.

I let my head roll back and shut my eyes closed as I tried to get the thought of all 6 of my boyfriends pounding into me at the same time, and laughed slightly again.

[Sooo this doesn't exactly match the writing but I found it and I'm just...  Wow.]

"Joonie?" I heard a voice said and I opened my eyes to see Yoongi in front of me, a small smile on his pale face.
I just blinked at him, wanting to say words but my brain wasn't working correctly.
He smiled and turned to say something to the boys who all silently squeald but then turned back to me.
"Baby, do you want to come cuddle with daddy?" he asked.

Normally I would tell him nah, that I wanted to be alone but the idea of cuddles sounded amazing right now so I pouted my lip and nodded quickly. Yoongi giggled before Jin walked over and picked me up, before making his way to the sitting room, with our boyfriends following.

Jin eventually placed me down on a couch carefully and immediately sat beside me with Yoongi sitting on the other side. Hoseok had disappeared along with Jimin but Yoongi assured me that they were gone to get drinks.
Jungkook was sitting in front of the TV, looking through movies to put on, and Taehyung was on the armchair.
I watched carefully as Jungkook went through the movies as he often put on horror movies which I didn't like.

He skipped Moana and I let out a whine, as I had watched it twice before and loved it. "What's up Joonie?" Jungkook asked, turning around to face me.

"Do you want to watch Moana baby?" Jin asked and I nodded.
Jungkook smiled before putting on Moana and quickly calling for Hoseok and Taehyung to hurry up.
They both hurried in, their arms full of fruit and popcorn and some different sweets along with cans of minerals and also a blue and yellow sippy cup that I had never seen before.
"Here baby boy" Taehyung said placing the sippy cup into my arms. I tilted my head and looked at it in confusion before looking back up at Taehyung. "It's just for you baby, it's juice, you like juice right?" He asked, his smile getting bigger as he talked.
I nodded at him, I did indeed like juice so hesitantly I picked the cup up and wrapped my hands around the small little handles before taking a sip.

" Yay, good boy" Taehyung cheered as I took a sip and I giggled at him. Taehyung eventually went to sleep and I cuddled into Jin even more as my eyelids got heavier and heavier and eventually I fell asleep.

[PS- Bsfsjusoahwkdbslwoud SO CUTE]

Word count - [1610]

Hi everyone ❤️ This chapter is finally up!! Yay!!
Thank you to everyone who wished me to get healthier! I will be honest here, and say that I actually need to get brain surgery done but it isn't too serious  at all so don't worry about me 💜

Once again, I hope you all know how much I love, respect, and appreciate each and everyone of yous 💜
I love getting messages and comments from you guys, and it honestly makes me smile. Some of yous are the only reason why I smile on a bad day, and I hope you are all healthy, happy and living your best life 💜

I also thank you all so much for the continuous growth of my followers and the votes and reads on this story! When I started this book I had 0 followers and I now have 87! I also have almost 53k reads which is like incredible to me. Maybe I'll have 100k by Christmas??

Also, question of the day :

*Describe yourself?

*My name is Amy, I am 19, and I am the oldest of 3, I am Irish, I have blue eyes, I am Multilingual, I have a fear of spiders and butterflies ( even though I have a butterfly tattooed on me) and I am studying Pharmaceutical Science and Biology!

My question to you:
What kpop groups do you stan? 💜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

66.9K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
10.4K 478 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
145K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
491K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.โœจ Story gets better and better, I promiseโค๏ธ update as soon as pos...