Bad Boys Need Love Too BTS: Y...

By MKKM2920

Min Yoongi is a bad boy gets into fights looks cool rules big hit high school with BTS, the crew Jeon Jun-hee... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A.N
A.N
Chapter 3
A.N
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
BUMMER!!!!!!
A.N
Chapter 6
#BTS 3years
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK <3
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPMONSTER <3
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN <3
Chapter 16.5
<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME <3
THANK YOU!!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
I got Tagged
A.N
Chapter 19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!
Chapter 20
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Tag
Chapter 26
10k + BMA'S
Shameless Promoting
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Happy Christmas Eve
New Cover
Chapter 28
A.N
College
Chapter 29
SUPER IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
100+k
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
New Cover
150k+
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 30

1.1K 45 0
By MKKM2920

*It's been so long!*

*Hi lovelies. Finally updated after such a long time! Hope you like this chapter, not much but nonetheless enjoy*

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jun-hee looked nervous as she sat across from me. I was back at the Jeon residence. She had just came back from her lunch date with GOT7. I didn't mind much since Minjae and Yunjin were there but I knew something was off with the way how her eyes avoided mine.
Me being the blunt person I am told her to sit and cough up whatever she's hiding that's making her feel this way.

Haven't been in serious relationships before but I'm pretty sure communication is a big aspect to a successful one not to mention honesty.

"Jun-hee, look me in the eyes and say what's on your mind."

Jun-hee: "I don't want to alarm you. I mean he said I should tell you but I just want him to leave you alone and-"
My hand reached out to stop her from scratching at her arms. She did that when she's troubled or nervous and I hated it because she could hurt her delicate skin.

"Jun-hee."
I saw softly. I didn't want to scare her with a stern tone and she wasn't a child. She's my girlfriend,

"Look at me."
Her eyes slowly traveled up my chest to my face.

"What happened?"
She breathed out, trying to calm herself.

Jun-hee: "Mr. Montana came to the restaurant where GOT7, the girls and I were at."

"HE WHAT! THAT-"
I raised from my chair, angered,

"DID HE TOUCH YOU, I SWEAR! I'LL-"

Jun-hee: "NO YOONGI STOP!"
She looked near to tears as she reached out and hugged me. I didn't want to be hugged right now, I wanted answers.
I held her at arms length,

"What'd he say to you. Tell me baby."

Jun-hee: "He says you need to go back to working for him. He threatened...he threatened your mom's health and he threatened to hurt me if you didn't."

"Shit"
I cursed under my breath. That damn....he had the nerve to threaten my mom's and Jun-hee's life?

Jun-hee: "Yoongi, we need to go to the police."

"We can't Jun-hee. I don't know who's good or bad. Tony is bad news and a dick for wanting to involve you."

Jun-hee: "What should we do then Yoongi?"

"You mean what should "I" do, I don't want you to have any part of this. I want you and the guys out of this."

"No! No Yoongi the minute he came to me, the minute he threatened me I was already involved. You can't keep me away from this."

"Then I'll keep you away from me. Jun-hee this is serious."

"You think I don't know? But that isn't the solution Yoongi."

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD!"

"Yoongi."
Jun-hee didn't seem to like this at all. I was so angry. I was only angry when it came to my father but this was totally a bar higher than that. I felt like doing something stupid, something that could possibly get me killed if I didn't play my cards right but then again, I went to my dad. I need to be level headed, I needed to do this the right way. The legal way. I took a deep breath and schooled my anger that wanted to bubble over.

Just then Jungkook walked in, the rest of the boys right behind him but more like they all limped inside.
The guys looked a little roughed up. Namjoon had a busted lip and eye brow, Jungkook had a gash on his cheek, Taehyung had a black eye, the corner of Hope's mouth was bleeding, Jimin was holding his stomach and Jin was holding his shoulder.
Jun-hee's hand flew to her mouth as she rushed over to the boys.

"Guys what-"

"Go and get a first aid kit."
I ordered.

"Yoongi-"

"First aid kit Jun-hee, go now."
She turned on her heels stomped to do what I said. I didn't necessarily want her hearing what happened.

"What the hell happened?"
I walked over checking on jimin's stomach. I looked them all over. It wasn't too bad, it could have been worse.

"We have bad news."
Namjoon flinched a little the cut on his lip most likely irritating him.

"Tony?"
I asked.

"Yeah, We've been banned from the arcade."
Jin says.

"For what?!"

"Said we weren't welcome anymore."
Jungkook explained.

"Yoongi, I think this is gonna get worse."
Jimin says sadly as Namjoon and I helped him to sit.

"Found it!"
The boys looked at Jun-hee as she hurried to their side. The other boys took a seat in the room. Jun-hee tended to the guys, cleaning the cuts and bruises, putting some soothing oitment and patching them up. Everyone was silent as Jun-hee worked.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"
She finally asked.

"It's nothing really."
Hoseok tried to reassure but their filthy clothes and wounds said otherwise.

"I'm going to call my mom."
I say, not wanting to talk about anything right now.

"I have just as much right to know what happened, not just Yoongi,"
Jun-hee sighs in annoyance,

"There's no sense hiding things from me."

"Jun-hee this really isn't your problem. We don't want you hurt."
Taehyung explains.

"No! You don't get to decide that. None of you do."
She counters.
I just walked away. She just doesn't get it. How much I care about her, how much we all care about her and her being safe.
I dialed my Mom's number.

"Hi sweetie."
My mom sounded cheerful.

"Hey Mom, are you okay?"

"Of course I am Gummy, I'm alright. Are you ok?"

"yeah, I'm okay. Listen mom, I haven't been spending as much time as I'd like to so just know that me and the guys will be around the house more okay?"

"Really Gummy? It's okay."

"No it's not. we're gonna be around more."

"Alright Yoongi, I always love the company anyway."

"Of course mom. I love you."

"Love you too Yoongi."

"Bye."
I hung up, feeling the need to go over to my mom just to make sure that everything was really alright. Not to say that I didn't trust her words, it's just that Tony kept proving how unpredictable he could be. I thought I got a free card since we had a mutual respect for each other, he knows my pasts, my weaknesses but it didn't bother me till now. Tony helped me....even knowing how much of a bad character he really is I always thought it good to have this man taking me in, helping me to save my mother. What he does is dangerous but I'd do anything for my mother. Ever since Jun-hee though.... because of her....I realized I couldn't keep being in this dangerous lifestyle and now it's hell to get out of it, I even managed to drag my boys into this....

"Yoongi."
I was snapped out of my thoughts. I looked at Taehyung, silently grateful he snapped me out of whatever dark path my thoughts were going.

"Yeah?"

"Mom okay?"

"Yeah. She's alright for now."

"Let's go over there."
Jin suggested.

"You guys should go and rest. I'll check up on my mom."

"Hey she's our mom too~"
Hoseok whined.

"Yeah, we're family Yoongi."
Jimin says.

"I know, but right now my family hurt. Stay with Jun-hee."

"What about the situation.?"
Namjoon asked.

"Stop worrying, I can take care of myself. What I can't stop worrying about is how shitty you all look. Y'all clean yourselves up and let nurse Jun-hee get you back to into better shape."
Jun-hee scoffs at my words.

"You heard "grandpa", I'm in charge."

"Hey I'm still older-"
Jin pouts like the big kid he is.

"You're injured-"

"But-"
I shake my head. They still had energy to be bantering. I slipped out the house and started up my car, destination: my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.5K 56
They lost a gem..... She lost her family....... None of them knew the other was alive.......... What if they cross paths again? Will they recognise h...
3.5K 205 33
- In the bustling halls of Haneul University, a 19-year-old girl named Kim Y/N arrives. Wealthy but burdened with a sense of isolation. Fate leads he...
96.2K 3.1K 25
"It's dangerous to be with me Y/N. Just go." A Jungkook x Fem! Reader demon AU. When Y/N loses her sister, her social life and her mental health de...
79.1K 2.1K 9
A clichรฉ high school love story wherein Jeon Jungkook finally finds the girl who completes his life. a/n: {oH mAN HoLeY sHeiT 48k reads ๐Ÿ˜ฑ thank รผ al...