Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Character sketch.

33.5K 739 80
By gumaank

Copyright©️ 2021. Gumaank

All rights reserved.

The whole story belongs to me, no one else.

Publication of this work to any site or forum without the permission of author is strictly prohibited.

Manik Malhotra- a 26 year old kind hearted youngest businessman. He is a Greek god and is a perfectionist in every work he does. He is very polite and punctual about his work. His life is simple and sorted. Doesn't have any partner that's why is almost busy in work. He has a band Fab5, which is also famous. He needs a person to handle him........in other words handle his schedule. A very jolly man, gets angry very rarely but his anger is a volcano. He is humble towards every person or employee. He believes strongly in humanity.

Geeta Malhotra- Manik's mom, she is no more, she expired when Manik was 8 years old. All the good qualities that came in Manik was coz of his mom. Her genes and her teachings have made Manik the person he is today. Manik misses her too much but he can't do anything. He kind of worships his mom. His every act is just to please his mom, even when she is not there.

This is the last click of her.

Rakesh Malhotra-Manik's dad....... madly in love with her wife, that even after her demise, he didn't look at any other girl, this has influenced Manik too, to stay loyal to a girl. He is proud of Manik since birth, he loves him immensely. He too is a kind hearted businessman but a little more funny than Manik. Manik and him both are world to each other but he lives in Florida coz of the business.

Malhotra's are well known in the world. Everybody knows abt the father son duo staying in 2 different countries. Reason is their business, Malhotra's are successfully involved in show pieces making. Their this firm is handled by Manik and its a huge business, their products are sold in N number of conutries and their quality is the best. While Mr Malhotra have a clothing line in Florida, he is the designer and they also conduct fashion shows. Mr Malhotra is a celebrity in world wide. Manik learnt music from his mom, the genes off course, his mom was not a professional singer, neither she took training, it was a God gift to her. She use to sing for Manik and Mr Malhotra only, which is why when Manik got a good voice and he was interested in singing, his father too encouraged him. Manik wouldn't have opted to form a band, had he not got 4 ppl suffering. His humble nature made him to enter into professional singing.

Fab5.

Cabir dhawan-the drummer of the band. He entered into singing coz he was not interested in any kind of business or job. His ancestors too were rich so he has ample amount of money which he receives from the business, his father is alive so he is working and there is nothing to worry for issues related to money. He learnt drums for his liking towards it but he doesn't like singing. That's why at college days he met his band members and together they formed the group and are now successful. He is a jolly and easy going man but along with that comes some % of carelessness, he is careless about everything, even about his friends.

Mukti vardhan-the tom boy and guitarist of the band. She is least concerned about everything. She too learnt guitar as she liked playing that but is not interested in singing. She doesn't involve herself much in anything, relationship or anybody's matter until she is influenced by Aaliya and ends up bullying anybody. Her parents have lots of property which are given on lease, that's why apart from the band she doesn't work for money, she is enjoying her life.

Aaliya saxsena-the pianist of the band, she feels herself to be a diva. She looks good but when she speaks people gets to know her reality. She is dumb, her IQ level is low. She just knows to talk with big mouth and doesn't regret on any of her words. It does not take time to her to insult anybody. She thinks the world is under her feet. Sometimes she flaunts Manik as his bf which he is unaware off. Her father is the owner of a well known college, so she too has a source of income.

Dhruv vedant-the most idiotic man on the earth. He comes to the band just to show that how dedicated singer he is but sometimes his music goes loud and that can't be tolerated. At times he gets rude, he is a make up artist and is not available easily. Make overs or fashion shows or any kind of monster get up can be designed by him.

Together they form Fab5. Everybody knows about each other's life but at some extend the don't and can't cross the border. According to them Manik is a boring man but just Coz they are a band, they are together. At the beginning, they tried to take advantage of Manik's humbleness but Manik had his own way, they did get their threat and that's why they stay in their limit. At times they party without Manik and this hardly matters to Manik.

Mr Mohan kumar-one of the oldest business man in the country. He is known for his humbleness and loyal business ethics, he has earned lots of money but along with money, he have earned lots of respect too. Madly in love with his wife, who is no more. Has a care taker. Actually, his family is very big, 2 sons and DIL, 5 grand children's, his brother and their wives and all but they don't live together, there is no such hard reason, the only reason he stays alone with his care taker is, the house has memories of his wife, he loved her so much, that he agreed to let his sons move ahead from the small house to a big mansion, they keep visiting him like everyday. They even have big family gatherings, the care taker is also considered as a family member.

Shlok kumar-one of the grandson's of Mohan, he is a kind hearted, best businessman, friends with Manik due to business.

Nandini Murthy-the 23 year old care taker of Mr Mohan, there is nothing much in her life, she owns a house earned by her money, her parents died when she was 4 years old and since then she is with Mr Mohan and family. She lived, studied and took care of Mr Mohan, at his house only. She have seen Mr Mohan's wife too. She looks after his business too. As in, she is his p.a, she is mentally prepared that one day, she will leave this house not coz of marriage. She was bought up by Mr Mohan that's why all the good qualities in her have been incalculated by him. She is the best cook. She not only looks after his business but also his health. It's kind off.......except from physical relationship and much of physical closeness, she is the closest to him after his wife.

Introduction.

A light hearted, romantic story, with simple scenes. A love filled memory of 2 strangers meeting.

Falling in love?
Getting married?
Or living apart?

Lots to be shown and cherished. A very common name of the story with some different and beautiful scenes hopefully.

Date-1/1/2020.

Hey guys......here is the new story.....I hope you'll are excited for it.....please leave your precious comments.....next chp after 2 days. Good night bye. Happy new year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.3K 21
love story with twist and turns of manan this is my first story I just tried hope you guys enjoy them
101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...
1 0 1
N/A