Thorin's Lost Love(Thorin Oak...

By JaspersWife2

Katharine Miller is the fiance of none other than Thorin Oakenshield,King of under the mountain.Both thought... More

Katharine Miller
Seeing Gandalf Again
Meeting Bilbo Baggins
Thorin's Pov
I Love Your Voice
The Journey Begins
Thorin's And Katherine's Story
Decisions
Author's Note
Radagast
Rivendell
Author's Note
Getting Married
A Truly Wonderful Day
Leaving Rivendell
Goblins
No More Scaring Me
Author's Note
Beorn
Morning Talk
Mirkwood Gate
Spiders
Mirkwood Elves
Talking To Tauriel
Injured And Bard
Tauriel's Anger
Night Before Durin's Day
Pain And Help
Keeping Her Alive
Babies!
Thorin's Pov
Thorin Meet's His Babies
Erebor
Gandalf
Author's Note
First Words
War Part 1
Author's Note
War Part 2
Waking Up
Author's Note
After A Few Months
Epilogue

Trolls And The Troll Cave

4.8K 92 16
By JaspersWife2

*Third Person's pov*

Everyone was around the camp fire talking,but Katherine was fast asleep with Thorin, who held her close to him.But both woke up to yelling, when everyone looked up they saw Fili and Kili running towards them.

Both: "Trolls!!"

Everyone got up with their weapons and ran were the Trolls were.When they got there Kili ran out and acted them because they had Bilbo in one of the Trolls hand.

Kili: "Drop him!"

Troll #2: "You what?"

Kili: "I said drop him."

They threw Bilbo at Kili who caught him.When they knew Bilbo was safe that is when the rest ran out from the trees.Katherine was shooting her arrows at them but stopped when they had Bilbo again.

Troll #1: "Stop! Drop your weapons or we'll rip him apart."

Thorin put his sword in the ground then the others did the same.Kili threw his down angrily.

......

Right now everyone is in bag and some are tied to a stick over the fire.Thorin was on his back with Katherines head on his stomach.But was picked up by one of the Trolls.That made Thorin go crazy.

Thorin: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!"

Troll#3: "Look at this one,she is pretty."

Kat: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!"

She spit in his eye's making him throw her into the group, she landed on the ground hard but was ok.

Troll#3: "She spit in me eye."

Thorin looked at her.

Thorin: "You ok, love?"

Kat: "Yes."

They stopped talking when they heard Bilbo talking.

Bilbo: "Well, have you smelt them? You're gonna need something stronger than sage before you plate this lot up."

Troll#1: "What do you know about cooking Dwarf?"

Troll#3: "Shut up. Let the flurgaburburhobbit talk."

Bilbo: "The secret to cooking Dwarf is..."

Troll#3: "Yes? Come on.Tell us the secret."

Bilbo: "It's,uh...Yes, I'm telling you. The secret is..to skin them first."

All the dwarfs started getting angry at Bilbo accept for Katherine and Thorin.

........

*Kat's pov*

Did I just hear him right, he actually told them to skin us.I know there must be a reason to why he said that.I know all the Trolls names.

Bert: "Tom, get me filleting knife."

I looked at Thorin and I can tell he was thinking the samething.

Troll#2: "What a load of rubbish.I've eaten plenty with their skins on.Scarf them, I say, boots and all."

Tom: "He's right.Nothing wrong with a bit of raw Dwarf."

That stupid ugly Troll started walking over us.And I picks me up.

Me: "Here we go again."

Thorin: "PUT HER DOWN!"

They started screaming my name when he opens his mouth.I swear if he didn't close his mouth soon then I would pass out.

Bilbo: "Oh, not that one.She's infected."

The Trolls looked him.

Tom: "Huh?"

Mark: "You what?"

Bilbo: "Yeah, she's got worms in her tubes."

Tom: "Eww!"

He threw me down with me landed on everyone.

Bilbo: "In fact, they all have.They're infested with parasites.It's a terrible business.I wouldn't risk it.I really wouldn't."

I rolled my eyes when they started screaming at Bilbo.I looked at Thorin who knew what Bilbo was doing.So he kicked Kili while I kicked Fili.

Oin: "I've got parasites as big as my arm."

Kili: "Mine are the biggest parasites.I've got huge parasites.We're riddled."

Ori: "Yes, I'm riddled."

Dori: "Yes, we are, badly."

Mark: "What would you have us do, then? Let them all go?"

Bilbo: "Well.."

That stupid troll started poking at poor Bilbo.

Mark: "You think I don't know what you're up to? This little ferret is taking us for fools."

Bilbo: "Ferret?"

Bert: "Fools?"

I smiled when I saw Gandalf on top of a rock.

Gandalf: "The dawn will take you all."

Mark: "Who's that?"

Bert: "No idea."

Tom: "Can we eat him too?"

He slams his staff down and splits the rock in half and I looked and saw the Trolls turning into stone.I looked at my love and saw him smiling too.

.......

*Thorin's pov*

After we all got out of those bags me and Katherine went up to Gandalf.

Me: "Where did you go to, if I may ask?"

Gandalf: "To look ahead."

Me: "What brought you back?"

Gandalf: "Looking behind."

I smirked and nodded my head while Kat just smiles.

Gandalf: "Nasty business.Still, they're all in one piece."

Me: "No thanks to your burglar."

Gandalf: "He had the nous to play for time.None of the rest of you thought of that."

I couldn't help but shiver when my Kat whispered in my ear.

Kat: "You know it's true love."

She kissed my cheek.

Gandalf: "Have you discussed it yet?"

I knew what he was talking about.

Me: "Yes, and we will go."

He chuckled.

Gandalf: "Great!"

He then looks at the Trolls.

Gandalf: "They must have come down from the Ettenmoors."

Me: "Since when do Mountain Trolls venture this far south?"

Gandalf: "Ooh.Not for an age.Not since a darker power ruled these lands."

I gave him a wide eyed look.I held Katherine closer to me.

Gandalf: "They could not have moved in daylight."

Kat: "There must be a cave nearby."

We started walking around and found a cave.Gandalf went first into the cave then me and Kat.

Nori: "Oh, what's that stench?"

Gandalf: "It's a Troll-hoard.Be careful what you touch."

When we got there I heard Bofur talking.

Bofur: "Seems a shame just to leave it lying around.Anyone could take it."

Gloin: "Agreed.Nori."

Nori: "Yeah?"

Gloin: "Get a shovel."

While they talked I was looking at the swords.While I did I found a beautiful gold ring with diamond's around a red gem.I put it in my pocket so I could give it to my Katherine for her engagement ring.After I did that I found two swords and picked them up.

Me: "These swords were not made by any Troll."

I handed one to Gandalf.

Gandalf: "Nor were they made by any smith among Men.These were forged in Gondolin..by the High Elves of the First Age."

I looked at it in disgust and was about to put it down when Gandalf said something.

Gandalf: "You could not wish for a finer blade."

I looked at it and then took it out.It was a beautiful blade.

Kat: "I have to admit, that you make elve weapons look good."

I chuckled at her comment but shivered when she kissed my neck.I turned around to find Katherine staring at a chest, I saw it glow when she got closer.

Me: "What's in there Gandalf?"

He looked at the chest.

Gandalf: "From these markings I say this was made by the ancient Fairys.Before they were all killed. "

Kat: "Hey Dwalin!?"

Dwalin: "What is it, lass?"

Kat: "Can you hit this lock with your hammer, please."

He nods then swings his hammer down on it and it opened.Katherine looks in it.

Me: "What's in it, love?"

She pulls out a gold and silver sword.

Kat: "It's beautiful."

When she handed it to Gandalf it suddenly started to rust.

Gandalf: "The weapons in this chest is not your ordinary weapons."

Kat: "What do you mean?"

Gandalf: "I mean, my dear Katherine.That these are inchanted weapons.Weapons that are inchanted are the only weapons made by Fairys and they choose who they want to own them.And who ever touches them other then their owner they rust but back in the hands of it's owner."

He gives her back the sword it starts to change back into that beautiful gold and silver sword.

Gandalf: "It becomes beautiful and powerful again.The sword has the power over fire, the quiver for the arrows will never empty, the bow has ice power, daggers have the power over water and the throwing knives will never miss the targets."

We looked at the weapons in a awe state.

Kat: "So your saying that they choose me?"

Gandalf just laughed.

Gandalf: "It will appear so."

I smiled and helped her with putting on her new weapons.When I was done I held her hand.

Me: "Let's get out of this foul place."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
130K 4.8K 81
Beuren Elendil became friend with Thorin of Durin when they were quite young. Their first battle was fought together, their first tragedy was faced t...
239K 7.9K 70
Love is complicated. Especially if you were forced to marry someone who doesn't even like you. But for Mivera, unlike most arranged marriages, has gr...
6.1K 243 34
Thorin Oakenshield has a guardian angel of sorts, only he doesn't know it. Yet. After breaking up a fight between Thorin and another man, Seren Gilw...