Seductress

By theathea3015

"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the te... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49(Pt.2)
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Help

Chapter 27

3.4K 219 7
By theathea3015

"Wake up beautiful.."

No. No . No. I wanna sleep!

"Stooppp..." i heard myself talk sleepily.

"Babe, Someone wants to see you." He muttered in my ear with a deep voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. The most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. He had a small smile playing on his lips. Best sight to wake up to.

I was about to say good morning when I remembered my morning breath and I put a hand around my mouth. He rolled his eyes and pulled me up carrying me bridal style to his huge bathroom.

I was still in his shirt from yesterday and it had gone up exposing my thighs. He placed me carefully on the floor and gave me a brand new tooth brush. I then noticed he looked fresh in a grey T-shirt and matching grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips.

We stared at each other in the mirror for more than a second and I started brushing my teeth. He stood at the door watching me as I finished. I turned and looked at him.

"H-hi.." i whispered for a reason I don't know.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well? How are you feeling?" He asked with a smile.

"The best sleep I've had in a while.. although i still have a bit of a headache.."

"You'll feel better after your drugs. Why don't you have a shower and come downstairs for breakfast?"

"O-okay." I said and turned to the bath tub. He was still standing there but he was way closer. I could feel his breath on my neck. "D-do you mind? You want to watch me shower?"

"I have no problem with that Ariane. Do you?" He asked with a deep voice.

"I-I.."

You what Ari?

"You what cara? Do I make you nervous? Huh?" He said looking at me in my eyes and then going down to my lips.

"5 minutes baby, and I'm coming in to get you, naked or not." He said and left the bathroom. I locked it as soon as he did and took a deep breath.

Woah.

Calm down heartbeat geez.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower using his shampoo.

Now I smell like him. Yay!

I came out of the bathroom with just a towel on and my hair still wet. He didn't keep to his word, he didn't come after 5 minutes.

Were you waiting for him?

"Where you waiting Ariane?" I heard him ask as if reading my mind.

I think my subconscious and Nick are communicating without my knowledge.

He was sitting on the bed folding his arms with a dress laying by him.

"What if I said yes?" I asked with a sudden confidence and I saw his pupils dilate. He stood up and started walking towards me as I took steps back. I was now against the wall with him standing in front of me.

He looked at me intently as if trying to memorize every cell on my body. He bit his lip and licked.

Hot! He's so hot!

I wanna lick my lips too..

And Nick's too ..

"You make every conscious thought leave my mind Ariane..." he whispered in my ear and I took in a deep breath. He looked at me again before leaving the room, allowing me to dress up. There was a blue dress on the bed with underwear and a bra. I quickly dressed up and brushed my hair.

My stomach growled and I walked downstairs. His house was so huge , I almost got lost. I heard him talking with someone else and I walked to the direction of their voices. I got to the living room and I met my nightmare.

Harry King.

Son of a bitch.

I don't usually swear but this idiot makes me want to cuss so much!

He was looking at me intently with a strange glint in his eye.

"H-Harry! What are you doing here?" I asked him faking enthusiasm and I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"I came to see you Ari. I heard you got sick?" He said after smelling my hair. Weird guy.

"Y-yea, it's nothing much.. Nick Just exaggerates." I said and I saw Nick rolling his eyes.

"I'll go check on breakfast. Give me a minute.." he said leaving Harry and I alone and I wanted to beg him not to.

"Hmm. Smart move, falling sick huh?" He said in a small voice with his hands in his pockets .

"I-it was unintentional.."

" Whatever, worked like a charm. You have no idea how panicked he was on the phone." He chuckled. "Silly guy. Pathetic."

I just looked at him and as time went on, my dislike for him intensified.

"So who's Taylor? He's the guy that got you sick hm? You're sleeping around now?" He asked and I felt anger bubble in me.

"Tyler's my friend. And he didn't get me sick. Your presence is now though." I said with a fake smile and he chuckled again.

"Feisty. I bet that's why he likes you so much. But don't fucking have that attitude with me. I'll ruin you .." He muttered with a fake smile too. He touched my hair.

"You smell like him."

Duh! I used his shampoo! And his arms were wrapped around me all night in a tight embrace.

I didn't say anything and just looked at him. Nick soon came it and broke the awkward silence, telling us to move to the dining table. He was ahead of both of us, oblivious to what was going on.

I'm sorry Nick..

Harry then whispered in my ear, "I fucking hate it. But keep doing what you're doing."

He hates that I smell like him? Is he crazy?

We took a seat and said grace before meal. I was actually surprised Harry knew God since he initiated it but who am i to judge?

Breakfast was good! Nick had his chef make it and it was delicious. We made small talk during breakfast. Mostly Nick and Harry though. I was hoping he wouldn't ask any questions about me and Harry and thankfully he didn't.

There was a ring on the door bell and a few minutes Tammy walked in. As soon as she saw Harry, the smile on her lips dropped.

"Tammy. Great seeing you again. And back on your feet. Not causing any trouble.." Harry said with a tight smile.

"I wish I could say the same Harry.." Tammy answered back.

" You wound me cousin. How have you been?"

Nick just looked confused.

"Hold up, are you guys the type of cousins that don't like each other and just meet at family meetings ?" He said with a smile.

"Yes."

"Nah, she's just a bitch."

They answered simultaneously and I gave Harry a nasty look.

"Ohh okay. No fighting at home okay kids? Yea good. Cara, your drugs, don't think I forgot.."

Ughhh!

He brought me a glass of water and the stupid drugs and watched as I gulped them. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"No work today ? Oh my gosh , I have a ton of paper work to do!" I said remembering the work to be done .

"I'm working from home today. And don't worry about it, I've taken care of it."

"You didn't have to. But thanks Caro."

I saw the surprise on his face. I was surprised too, it was unexpected. I took time and googled the meaning of 'cara' and decided to call him 'caro' which basically means the same thing.

"What did you call me?"

"C-Caro?"

"Listen. From now on, you call me that all the time okay? All the damn time. It sounds so sexy rolling off your tongue." He said and I nodded.

"Words baby.."

"Yes Caro.."

"Gosh! You're the most stubborn woman I've ever met in my entire existence.." he muttered under his breath and I gave him a pointed look.

We walked back to the living room to find Harry and Tammy in silence. I'm guessing they spoke but decided to shut up before we came.

"Hey Tammy, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked and she nodded. I pulled her up and into the kitchen.

"What's the deal with you and Harry?" I asked her expecting an honest answer.

"Nothing. I was just asking him why he's doing this and why he's using you. He's such a conceited son of a bitch!.."

My words exactly..

"He's ruthless and heartless! What kind of man would do that to his best friend? Ughh! I hate him so much !"

She spoke so fast I couldn't understand her for a second. But she had a certain look in her eye that I haven't seen before but I couldn't place a finger on. "He didn't even say anything reasonable! He just kept saying 'a deal is a deal' in his annoying business tone." She kept rambling.

"That's not what I meant Tammy." I mentioned and she shut up for a second. She looked at me confused and I asked again.

" What I meant was: What was the deal with Harry in the first place ? What made you owe him that much money?"

"Oh. That.."

"Yeah. That."

"It's not important anymore. Let's go back.." she said turning to leave and I pulled her back .

"Excuse me? It's not important? It's my life that's been used as ransom for your silly mistakes and you don't even want to tell me?"

"Silly mista- you know what? I don't remember asking you to give up your life or to pay this debt so stop acting like a goddamn saint!" She yelled

"Are you being serious right now? I did this for you! I still am and you're being such a bitch about it, maybe i should walk over to Nick and tell him the truth and let you handle your mess since you can stand on your own feet!" I yelled back in anger.

"You called me a bitch!? How dare you?!" She said and I don't know what happened but we ended up on the floor fighting. I could feel myself being pulled away by strong muscular arms.

"Tamara! She's unwell, how could you do this?" I heard Nick ask her and I could feel tears running down my face.

"I-I .." She stuttered in Harry's arms. She looked at him and walked out of the kitchen and a few seconds out of the house.

All my fault, I shouldn't have called her a bitch.

But she started it..

Oh no! Another fight with my sister because of Nick DeMorgane.

But, it's not his fault..

Yeah. It's not.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked softly and I looked at him and shook my head. I hugged him as the tears rolled down. I opened my eyes to see Harry clenching his teeth in anger.

He cleared his throat and said.. "It's just a little fight as it always is between them. They'll get over it." He said looking at me.

"Mind telling me what happened Ari?" He asked and for a second he looked really concerned about me but I don't know whether I should believe it. Nick answered for me. " She's sick Harry, you can interrogate her later.."

"You're right. My apologies. I'll be taking my leave now. Thanks for breakfast, I'll call you later Ari."

"Yeah.." i said.

He walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead and gave me a smile. Seemed like the most genuine thing he'd ever done. He took his leave and Nick took me upstairs.

"You okay?"

"Yea..I just want to take a nap."

"Okay baby.. I'll right here."

As soon as my head hit the pillow, sleep consumed me.

******
I have no idea how long I slept, but when I wake up... Nick isn't by my side and I have a headache." I was about standing up when he comes in to the room and pushes me back to bed.

"Hey.." he says with a smile.

" Hi.." I whispered

" Hi who?" He whispered back.

"H-hi Caro.." I told him and he smiled widely.

"Much better. Had a good rest?"

" Yeah. How long did I sleep for?"

" About 3 hours.." how did I sleep that long? It was supposed to be a 45 minute nap.

"So what happened with Tammy was all a dream?"

"Unfortunately, no" he said looking apologetic and I sighed.

"Chill. You'll both get past this. Whatever the riffle was." He said trying to cheer me up.

"I hope so." I muttered mostly to myself.

"Uh, I have bad news.. not really, kinda.."

" Tell me something that beats the situation with my sister.."

"I'll be traveling to Norway for a week.. "

"What?! " I shrieked.. "Y-you're leaving me?"

"I'm sorry cara, but it's an important business deal that I can't miss."

"It's fine, I understand. I'll just go to Mel's.. I don't think I want to see Tammy now or if she'll want to see me either.."

"Mel? Your friend? The one you played in the rain with that asshole? Over my dead fucking body."
He said with a frown on his handsome face.

"It was a one time thing Nick! Please, i can't be here all alone.."

"Oh you won't be alone baby.."

"Will you hire a nanny for me ? Just so I'll take my drugs? Hmph!" I scoffed disbelieving he would do something like that. The next words that left his mouth had mine open and my eyes bulged out for more than 10 seconds.

"Nah, you'll stay at your lovely cousin's house. Harry is an amazing host. Trust me."

I think I just heard news that's worse than what's happening with Tammy.

A week with Harry King?

I

Am

Dead.

*******

Love y'all!

Vomment!

Unedited.

Don't mind, another chapter is in the making, been busy😭😭😭

❤️shorter, sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 208K 78
Mari Hansen ran away from home at 15 not being able to stand her radically religious family anymore and was desperate to be nothing like them which l...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
787 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...
12.8K 490 13
**This book is a continuation of My Unfaithful Bodyguard** I turned towards Nick and freed him out of his seatbelt. He looked at me like what the fΓΌc...