Tmnt X Readers And OCs

Autorstwa blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... Więcej

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
13.0 Raph x Kat
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
8.0 Donnie x Peach
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
9.0 Leo x Kia
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
16.0 Raph x Rose
10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 April x Reader
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader

1.3K 21 21
Autorstwa blue_divergents

The guys knew they had to do something. They needed to tell you how they felt about you. The only problem was the fact that they all liked you, but only one could have you. Leo felt like he should be the one to win over your heart because you both had leadership qualities. You and Raph had connected from battle skills and fighting styles. Donnie felt a spark the moment the two of you discussed advanced technology and you showed him how to operate some of the machines on the ship. Mikey knew you were the one the moment he saw your eyes light up to watch TV and eat pizza.

The question was, who were you going to chose?

So far, you had been oblivious to the guys' crushes on you. You thought it was just the Earth way of showing friendship and closeness. Yeah, you did find yourself falling for one of them, but you didn't know how to display it because love wasn't a thing on your planet. People were assigned a spouse because it was their duty to their ruler, Big Brother, to reproduce. Most of the time, couples hated each other.

~~~~~

Mikey bounded into the main room where everyone was seated. "Guys, I have an amazing idea!"

Raph rolled his eyes. "No, we're not making pizza dough out of baby powder. Just because it looks like flour-"

"No, no, no! You act like the only thing I think about is pizza." Mikey dismissed Raph. "Let's play Truth or Dare."

Everyone looked around and shrugged. The turtles knew exactly where this was going. You, on the other hand, had no idea what Truth or Dare was and why the other three turtles were so excited to play.

You watched as the bottle landed on you. Leo smirked slightly. "Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

You didn't hesitate to take the safe route. "Truth!"

The other three brothers relaxed their muscles. Leo shrank back a bit. "Alright, do you have a crush on anyone?"

You shrugged. "Yeah, I think so."

You quickly spun the bottle again so nobody could pester you more about it. "Donnie, truth or dare?"

"Um, truth." His brothers teased him about being a too scared. "Okay, fine! Dare."

You cracked a smile. "I dare you to talk like those Kraang robots I've heard so much about until your next turn!"

Everyone fell out laughing, but Donnie just rolled his eyes. "The ones known as my brothers will play for the cruel act they have done towards the one known as me."

~~~~~

The next thirty minutes went on like that, everyone getting some crazy dare or having to tell too much about themselves. Donnie was finally relieved from Kraang duty, but was quickly told to talk like Rocksteady. Raph was balancing a book on his head and talking in a voice an octave higher than usual. Leo had to do the woah after every sentence. Mikey was blindfolded and had to talk with a mouthful of marshmallows. April had to let Casey put French braids in her hair and let blindfolded Mikey do her makeup. Casey was stuck singing everything he had to say in a falsetto.  You only took one dare so far. In between every word, you had to cluck like a chicken.

Casey spun the bottle. With his terrible falsetto, he sang, "(Y/n)! Truth or dare?"

By this time, you were feeling pretty confident. With a cluck, you said, "Dare."

Casey grinned evilly. "I dare you to spend five minutes in Heaven with-"

Leo

"Leo!"

Your heart fell. Mikey had explained to you what that game was all about. You told Casey about your crush on Leo. He promised to keep it a secret, but now, here he is, forcing you into a tight space with the turtle who made you more nervous that anything else.

Casey ushered you into the small storage closet and closed the door. You felt Leo's body pressed up against yours. You stammered, trying to find the right thing to say. You were cut off by a pair of lips on yours.

"W-what was that?" You ask when he pulls away.

"It was a kiss. It's our way of showing that we love someone." He grabs your hand."

"Like, in a non-platonic way?" You ask to be sure.

Leo laughs. "Exactly."

You smile in the darkness and kiss Leo again, this time more passionate than the first time.

Raph

"Raph!"

You practically choked on the slice of pizza you were eating. Did Casey really just expose your crush on Raph to everyone? Not only did he just tell everyone, he sung it dramatically. You and April looked over to him in disbelief, but he simply smirked and slapped Raph on the shoulder.

Raph blushed heavily. He stood up and cockily walked towards the closet. Slowly, you stood up and followed behind him. Casey held the door open for the two of you to enter.

"Remember," He sang, "keep it pg in here."

Casey slammed the door shut, causing both of you to be encased in darkness. Raph grabbed your hand and laced his fingers with yours.

"Y/n, I've been trying to tell you how I feel for weeks.  I... like you a lot, and I'm hoping you feel the same way. I know a hot-head like me-"

You cup his face in your hand and force him to look at you (well to look in your direction because it was dark). "Raph, don't ever try to downplay yourself. Yeah, you're a hot-head, but that makes you who you are. It's one of the reasons why I've fallen for you too."

Raph kissed your hand that was against his face gently before putting an arm around your waist and pulling you into him.

You could hear the smirk in his voice. "Well then, how about we make this rating move from pg to pg13?"

You roll your eyes at his corny question and kiss him. Raph slowly made the kiss more heated. Casey swung the door open, but that didn't stop the two of you.

Donnie

"Donnie-boy." Casey smirked while he sang Donnie's name terribly.

Don blushed deeply, but remained in character. "Donnie gonna kill the skinny boy? Da, I'm gonna bring the pain." He whispered to Casey in his best Rocksteady impression.

Casey rolled his eyes and clapped Donnie on the shoulder and roughly pulled him up. You nervously stood from your seated position, grumbling at whoever was writing your story for being so cliche.

Casey tripped Donnie as he entered the closet. Donnie fell slightly into you just as the door shut. He stuttered trying to find the right words to apologize with.

"It's okay, Don," you reassured, "Casey's just giving you a hard time."

It was as if Donnie didn't hear what you said. "I like you a lot!"

You froze. "You... like me? As in boyfriend-girlfriend?"

Donnie nodded, but then he realized it was still dark in the closet. "Y-yeah. Would you happen to like me back?"

"Did Darwin create the theory of evolution?" You grin, reciting something that Donnie loved to talk about.

Donnie mumbled a "yes" to himself. "Okay, one more question. Can I kiss you?"

You grab his mask tails and tug him down towards you. Placing your other hand on his chest/plastron, you connect your lips with his. Donnie slowly put his hands on your waist.

Mikey

"Michelangelo!" Casey's voice cracked as he sang.

Mikey jumped up from his seat. "Aw, yeah son! Finally, I was picked first for something!" He cheered before he realized what this meant for him. "Wait..."

You laughed nervously at Mikey as the heat rose to your face. Casey helped you up and opened the door for the soon-to-be lovely couple.

Mikey put him hand on your shoulder dramatically. "And now, I shall pick up from where I started that night we were on the Ferris wheel."

You laughed at his playfulness and placed his hand that was on your shoulder in your hand. Mikey turned serious, or as serious as Mikey could be, and took your other hand.

"I was trying to tell you that I like you. I don't know if you feel the same, but I was hoping that you would, maybe, be my girlfriend."

You grin at him and cup his face in your hands. "Why don't you kiss me and find out?"

Mikey didn't waste any time connecting his lips with yours. He placed an arm around your waist and the other around your upper back.

When you separated, Mikey smiled and slowly whispered. "Boo-ya-ka-sha."

Sorry this update took forever. I finally found some free time to write instead of doing homework.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

198K 4.1K 35
Basically imagines of your favourite turtles. Started: Feb/26/19 Ended: feb 9 2024 1K ~ 07/01/19 100K ~ 10/14/22 no requests pls thank you❤️
15.2K 519 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
202K 2.6K 34
[DISCONTINUED - New Book is Out] i'm severely embarrassed of this story but i'm keeping it cuz it's done well and some of the comments are funny asf ...
3.8K 168 61
Book One In The Ahh-Ness Of Things Series: April & Donnie were once inseparable, but now almost six years have passed since she left NYC. What if Apr...