Love in London: A One Directi...

By ItsKaylaLeigh

Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from a... More

Dear Readers,
Chapter One: Are You Ready For Me London?
Chapter Two: Studio Time
Chapter Three: Fangirling Over Lunch
Chapter Four: Wisconsin Girl in London With an Irish Boy
Chapter Five: Break Time
Chapter Six: Girl Talk, Pizza, and Twitter
Chapter Seven: "He's not just Cute, he's a Sex God"
Chapter Eight: Finally Get To Go To Nandos
Chapter Nine: Shopping With a Side of Gossip
Chapter Ten: Forget Wedding Crashers, More Like Date Crashers
Chapter Eleven- Waffles
Chapter Twelve- The Thoughts After Spending The Night
Chapter Thirteen- Meeting the Family
Chapter Fourteen- What If It's a Murderer?
Chapter Fifteen- Festival
Chapter Seventeen: Breakfast with the Boys
Chapter Eighteen: Professional Twitter Stalkers
Chapter Nineteen: Meet The Sister
Chapter Twenty: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter Twenty-One: Olympics
Chapter Twenty-Two: Celebrating the One Direction Way
Chapter Twenty-Three: Advice from the Experts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Forgetting Something?
Chapter Twenty-Five: Cutest Bums
Chapter Twenty-Six: It's Time To Get Up
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Only Girl in the World
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Up All Night
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Goodbye London
Chapter Thirty: #AskNiallersGirlfriend
Chapter Thirty-One: Long-Distance Phone Call
Chapter Thirty-Two: Back In London
Chapter Thirty-Three: Seeing Her Again
Chapter Thirty-Four: She Still Likes You
Authors Note- Sorry!!
Chapter Thirty-Five: Reunited
Hey Guys (:

Chapter Sixteen- Party In A Hotel Room

3.3K 28 9
By ItsKaylaLeigh

Kayla's POV

I shut the door behind me and toss my room key on top of the mini fridge. Niall plops down onto the bed which makes him spring up a little before the bed fully embraces him. I kick off my shoes and throw my bag down on the chair in the corner. 

"I'm surprised this hotel room isn't a mess," Niall says leaning back against a pile of thin white pillows.

"I am too! I am normally not this clean but it's probably because I just shove everything back into the bags and stuff," I explain looking around at the room.

"So when you go to college your room isn't going to look as nice as this?" Niall asks opening his arms up so I can slide right into the spot beside him on the bed. 

"Probably not," I admit allowing myself into Niall's embrace.

"Are you going to stay in a dorm room?" Niall asks.

"Yeah. My best friend and I got rooms right next to each other since we couldn't manage to get a room together. My mom said because they knew if they put us together the place would either explode or go down in flames," I say with a smile. I really miss Liliana, I haven't seen here all summer. We're both always busy during the summer though, every summer for the past few years we barely even see each other anyways. 

Niall laughs, "So you guys are trouble makers when you get together?"

"Yeah, but if you add in my other friend, too, then you know there is going to be trouble," I say remembering that with Rachelle things can get pretty crazy.

"What kind of trouble?" Niall asks with a cute little smirk. 

I smile at all the memories going through my mind as I am forced to pick a couple, "We are the girls who break bathroom doors at a restaurant on my birthday. The girls who hide outside our friend, Leah's, house to have a surprised attack with marshmallow shouters, not once, but seven times. The ones who sit in laundry baskets on a treadmill with a lightsaber while having stuffed animals thrown at them to see if them can make it to the pillow at the end of the treadmill without getting hit."

Niall laughs, "You were right, Wisconsin girls do know how to have fun."

I smile, "Sometime you'll have to come so you can join in on the fun."

"I would love that," Niall says pulling me closer into him. I smile into his chest imagining Niall coming home to Wisconsin. All the things I would want to show him. All the places I would want to go. All the people I would want to introduce him to. 

"I would love to take you," I respond back. After a while of laying there in his arms I say, "I'm going to change, these shorts are definitely not comfortable to lay in bed in." 

Niall hesitantly loosens his grip and I stand up as he says, "Okay, but hurry up. I need someone to keep me warmed up."

I smile back at him before going over to my bag and digging through the tangled mess of clothes inside of it. I can feel Niall's smile on my back as he watches me. I pull out some clothes that I consider good enough and stand back up to go to the bathroom, "I'll be right back." I go into the bathroom and quickly change out of the clothes I was wearing today. I slide on some black spandex I got at a competition in Nashville on my 3rd year on the team. They were Nfinity brand so they are like in my Top 5 Favorite Spankies I Own list. I put on a hot pink sports bra and just slide my grey sweatshirt with my high school's name across the front in Red. 

I come out of the bathroom and toss the clothes I was just wearing inside the bag with all my other clothes. I slip right back into the spot I was before next to Niall and smile as he wraps his arms back around me. "Those are some nice shorts," Niall smirks.

"Oh, so you like them," I reply snuggling into his warm chest.

"I definitely would not mind if you only wore those for the rest of your life," he cheekily says and I laugh. 

"How about I'll wear these for the rest of my life if you promise to never stop smiling," I say trying to make a deal.

"So you like my smile?" Niall asks with a cute smirk.

"Niall, the whole freaking world loves your smile," I explain. Niall slightly blushes as he can't hide his smile from that kind of compliment.

Another 30 minutes go by of us talking about random things we like about each other. We go from topics about his laugh, to my semi-shyness, to his hair, right back to my hair, to his eyes, and then my humor. We could have probably gone on for days talking about this but instead we were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Looks like Anabelle's back already," I say getting up to go to the door. I open the door and see all of them gathered up in the hallway.

"Hey, you guys are back soon. I thought you probably were going to be out really late," I say.

"Well we didn't plan on being back this early either," Anabelle responds.

"Yeah, a few girls recognized us and then that lead to a bigger group until we were getting surrounded by people. So we decided to was probably time for us to leave," Liam explains.

"Oh, well come on it," I say stepping out of the door way to allow everyone to come in. 

Once everyone gets in I notice someone I have not been introduced to yet. As if Anabelle was reading my mind she says, "Kayla, this is Josh." Oh my god! It's Josh Devine. Today could not get any better! 

"Hey," I say smiling back at him. I probably look all calm and cool on the outside but on the inside it's like the 4th of July fireworks.

"Hey, it's nice to finally meet the girl Niall's been talking about all week," Josh says.

"Well you can all just hang out here. Sit wherever, on the couch, the bed, the floor. Whatever makes you happy," I say as they all find a spot for them to sit. Louis and Eleanor sit besides each other on the couch and Harry ends up taking the empty spot right next to Louis. Liam and Danielle both sit besides each other on the oversized chair that surprisingly has enough room for both of them. Anabelle sits on the floor leaning against the wall and Josh sits down right besides her. Niall grabs my waist and sinks us both down onto the floor leaning ourselves up against the bed.

"This is a pretty nice hotel room for just you. Sometimes our hotel rooms we get on tour aren't even this nice for two of us to sleep in," Louis says nodding in approval of the hotel room.

"Yeah, my mom said she was going to get me the cheapest hotel room possible but luckily for me this was the only one available," I reply smiling at how I'm not stuck in some box sized room like my mom planned.

"My mom would be the same way, find the smallest room to fit me and all my stuff possible," Eleanor says smiling.

"You would still need a huge room because you have so much stuff," Louis teases.

"I don't think I've ever met a girl with as much stuff as you," Danielle confesses.

"It's not my fault that I like to shop," Eleanor says defending herself.

"Your not alone, Kayla is probably the biggest shopper known to man. Both of her closets are full of clothes! You see those suit cases over there," Anabelle says pointing to the 3 suit cases I have overflowing with clothes. Everyone looks over at them and Anabelle continues, "That's not even half of her closet!"

"Looks like Eleanor's found herself a new shopping buddy," Louis says and we all laugh.

"I definitely could use one since Danielle over here has decided that she's going to spend as little as possible until the end of the year," Eleanor says.

"I could be your shopping buddy, Eleanor. We all know how good with fashion I am. I know all the trends," Harry jokes.

"Whatever you do, El, do not start shopping with Harry. I would be to scared to look at the things you bought with him," Louis says making a horrified face.

We all laugh and then Danielle brings the attention back to me, "When are you going to be leaving London?"

"I fly out on the 26th," I say trying not to let the emotions of having to leave rush into my head.

"So you still got 3 weeks left," Josh clarifies.

"Yup. 3 weeks to have as much fun as possible until my life as as college student begins," I respond.

"What college are you going to?" Liam asks wrapping his arm around Danielle.

"UW Madison. My best friend and I are going together," I answer and they all nod in approval.

"Your going to have to get some UW Madison gear for us then," Harry declares.

"What's the school colors?" Danielle asks.

"Red and white," I respond.

"Oh good! Those colors work with me," Louis says with a smile.

"I think those colors look pretty nice on all of us," Liam says with his cute accent. 

"I'll have to trade out all my other college clothes for UW Madison," Niall says. I remember all the pictures of him in his UCLA sweatshirt. It's so sweet how they all want to support the college i'm going to.

"I promise to get you all a little something and ship it back here," I say making a mental note to remember to do this.

"So Kayla, Anabelle was telling me about how you did all star cheer. That is really amazing. I've seen the videos off of youtube of all star teams and it's just amazing what you all can do," Danielle says twirling her curly hair between her fingers.

"Yeah. I did it for a few years. I started in 5th grade and did it all the way up until this year," I answer thinking back onto when I first joined.

"So that means your flexible. What a lucky guy you are, Niall." Harry cheekily says making Niall laugh and blush at the same time. He is so adorable.

"You can do the splits then, right?" Josh asks.

"Yeah, took about 2 years to get them but I finally did," I reply.

"Can you do the middle splits? Because I can only do right and left leg," Danielle asks.

"Yeah, it took even longer to get that one," I answer.

"I wanna see!" Harry exclaims.

They all erupt into cheers and chant, "Show us! Show us!"

I give in and say, "Okay, I'll show you. But I need to warm um a bit, I haven't done this in a while." They all get quiet as I stand up and go into a double lunge to warm up. It's kind of awkward to have all these people staring at you as you stretch. I slide into my right leg split and then twist my hips so i'm in my leg leg split. I slide my legs back together so I'm back on my feet, "Okay, who's ready?".

They all shout out in response, "Meee!". I spread my feet about shoulder width apart and I let them slide apart until I finally reach the middle splits. I rest my head on the soft ground so i'm in a complete pancake middle splits. 

"That is disgusting!" Louis exclaims and I laugh. I always have found in so hilarious people's reactions when I show them my middle splits. Especially people who are not cheerleaders. I remember my high school cheer team would always be amazed when I did my splits. But the reaction of a non cheerleader, gymnastics, or dancer is priceless. It makes you feel that what you do is actually something cool. Like what I spent my life doing for years was actually worth something.

"Kayla, didn't your bring your videos from competitions because I wanted to watch them?" Anabelle asks reminding me that I even brought those videos.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot about those. We could watch one if you guys wanted," I say since they all seem to be amazed with my world of all star cheer.

"I wanna see them!" Niall exclaims.

"Okay, I'll get them," I stand up and go over to my bag and find all the DVD cases full of different competition videos. I pick out my favorite performance and take it out of the case and grab my laptop heading over to the bed. I set my laptop on the edge of the bed and everyone gathers around. I slide in the disk and wait for my computer to recognize it, clicking on the screen when it finally does. 

The video begins to play across my screen and everyone gets quiet to watch. This performance is a very special one to me. It's probably a special performance to every Raider cheerleader. Your last performance as a Raider. The last performance is huge every year. Even if it's not your last one as a Raider cheerleader, it's your last time performing that routine ever. But once it's your last time to ever go on the floor in that red, black, and white uniform with all the sequins, the bright, crazy makeup, and the big ass bow in your hair, it's a completely different feeling. If you thought you normally gave everything you got during any other competition then you will realize you were wrong during your very last time on that springboard floor. Because you give so much more during this last time. Even the girls who still have a few more years on the team give it everything they've got and more because they know that for some girls it's their last time, and they all want to make it perfect for them.

I can happily say my last time on that floor was as perfect as perfect can get.  Our basket tosses higher than what we ever even thought we could throw them. Our stunts all hitting with perfect synchronization and the flyer's flexibility inhuman. The dance bursting with energy and the confidence shining through our facials plastered over our faces. Every single year during the last performance for the senior team, the team walks off crying. Not crying because we made a mistake, but crying because it couldn't have gotten any better. Crying because we are having to say goodbye to girls who are our family. 

I smile the entire time while watching the performance. I mouth the words to the cheer mix blasting out of my laptop like it was a song I had written on my own. Going through the motions with my hands like I would during classes while at school to take myself to my cheer world. I can tell they are amazed by my team based off of their facial expressions. Doing all star cheer is something I am very proud of and happy I did. It gave me something to do other than stay at home all day on my computer like I would before I joined. It also gave me skills that other people don't have. But most importantly it helped me add onto the confidence I already had. I was a pretty confident person in myself before I joined, but I would definitely not be the one to go up on stage in front of hundreds of people to perform. After being on Raiders for 8 years I can say that I can now easily go up on that springboard floor and do my routine all alone while looking like I have all the confidence in the world.

Once the video was over Niall wraps his arm around me and says, "I get to say my girlfriend can do some of the coolest things in the world."

I smile at him before getting up to put away my laptop. The rest of them all praise how cool it really was and I say, "Sometime you'll have to come to the Raiders gym. You could actually see what us Raider girls can actually do in person."

They all start planning out a trip to Wisconsin and all the things we could do. I smile as my back is turned to them putting my laptop away. Atleast I know that they like me, people do not plan trips to visit people they don't like. Especially if that person lives all the way across the ocean. I slide into my spot next to Niall and he pulls me into a tight hug and I wrap my arms around his waist. He probably thinks they like me, too.

A couple of hours fly by as we talk about random topics in the small space provided in my hotel room. Time flies by as we talk about things like sports, special talents, shoes, favorite movies, and a continuous list of whatever topic came to mind. We even shared embarrassing stories. I found out that Louis once walked into a girl's locker room in high school. That Harry had a massive crush on his teacher in kindergarden and he even asked her out. When Danielle got her first period it leaked through her white pants and she had to convince people she sat  in ketchup. Eleanor even shares that before her middle school graduation she got sun burnt and had sunglasses tanning lines across her face. Soon everyone had shared their story and I could tell people were starting to drift off. 

I got up to check for extra blankets and pillows inside the closet but only found a thin white sheet, "I'm going to go down to the front desk to get some extra blankets and pillows."

"Need some help?" Liam says standing up offering his help.

"Yeah, sure. That would be great," I respond grabbing my room key.

"While you guys are down there can you go out to my car and go into the trunk. I have a whole bunch of sweatpants and stuff like that. Just so we can be a bit more comfy because these jeans are not the most comfortable to sleep in," Louis says digging in his pocket for his keys.

"Yeah, I can do that," Liam says taking the keys from Louis's hand.

"I have plenty of clothes, too," I say looking over at my huge suit cases.

"I think you brought enough clothes to share with all of London," Josh says and we all laugh.

"I know, I overpack. Bad habit," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Well let's go, it's going to be a long way to Louis's car. We parked kind of far away," Liam says walking towards the door and opening it up for me.

"Keep her safe," Niall calls out at us before we leave.

"I'll do my very best to push her in front of the nearest moving vehicle," Liam shouts back before shutting the door.

I laugh and jokingly pretend to be hurt, "Not unless I push you in front of the vehicle first."

We walk down the end of the long hallway up to the elevator doors. I press the down arrow button and the elevator doors instantly open up to an empty elevator. We walk inside and Liam presses the button to take us to the lobby floor. Once we get downstairs we start to walk over to the front desk and then realize it would probably be smart to go and get the sweatshirts first because we don't want to walk all that way outside with blankets and pillows all in our hands. We head over to the door and Liam opens it up for me and I go out into the chilly night time air. Liam is really such a gentleman, maybe it's just how boys in the UK are raised. Maybe they're still taught to open doors up for girls. Guys in America just open them up if they like you, and even then they still might not open the door. You have to find a true gentleman in America if you want the door opened up for you.

"Niall really seems to like you," Liam says as we start heading in the direction of the car.

I blush a little before saying, "Well I can honestly say I really like him."

"I can tell," Liam says smiling at me.

"Really?" I say wondering if how we feel about each other is really that noticeable.

"It is kind of obvious. You both are all over each other. He always has his arm around you or is just touching you are something. He's doing something to stay connected with you. I haven't seen him ever like this, granted I haven't seen him in a serious relationship since we met," Liam says making a smile come across my lips. He then continues, "But can I ask you something?"

"Of course. Your always allowed to ask me anything whenever you want," I say getting that scared feeling you always get when people say they have to ask you something.

"Your not going to hurt Niall, are you? Your not using him? Right? Because you don't look like your that kind of person. You look like you truly like him. It's just that, you really can't trust many people just because of who we are," Liam says referring to the fame.

I slowly nod before saying, "I understand where your coming from. I get why your concerned, I would be to if I was in your position. The best I can do is pinky promise that I'm not using him. I really do like him. I like him, Niall, the guy I met at Starbucks and was such a cutie. Now I would be a liar if I said I didn't like One Direction him, because I do. But if the One Direction Niall didn't exist I would love him just as much as I do right now." I hold out my pinky and Liam hooks onto it with his pinky.

"I believe you. No one lies during a pinky promise. And a person who pinky promises is a very respectable person," Liam says smiling before unlatching his pinky from mine.

I laugh before saying, "Pinky promises are the ultimate promise."

Liam smiles and responds, "If it means anything to you, I think you and Niall have something special. I haven't seen Niall act this way. He just seems," he pauses before looking at me to continue, "happier."

"That means a lot. I can tell you I have definitely seen a change in me since meeting Niall. I'm just always smiling now. I always seem to find a reason to smile now, because everything makes me think of Niall. Thinking of him makes me smile without even trying," I admit. I probably smile twice more than I normally would just because I'm a Directioner. I was always able to make something relate to One Direction. One Direction makes me think of Niall obviously, which puts an even bigger smile on my face then just thinking about One Direction did.

"And being completely honest, I really do think the fans will like you," Liam says making me look up at him. I smile a genuine smile being touched by his sweet compliment. I don't think anyone could say anything nicer to me than that right at this moment. I'm speechless and Liam continues not waiting for me to overcome the speechlessness, "Your just a sweet girl. And I don't know if you've been on twitter but I have lately scrolling through all the tweets about Niall and you as they all try to figure out who you are. Most of them seemed really sweet. They were saying how they haven't got a clue what your name is or who you are and they already like you. Wanna know why?"

"Why?" I ask not taking my eyes off of Liam's. 

"Because they notice the huge smile on Niall's face when he's with you. A kind of smile they haven't seen before. We all know how much Niall loves to smile and how the fans all love it, but the smile he has when he's with you is different. It's a brighter smile. It's a smile happier smile. It's a smile that shows that he really is falling you," Liam says and stops opening up a trunk I'm assuming is Louis's. 

I smile and manage to come out with the words, "That honestly means the world to me. I don't know how else to sum up my feelings other than that."

Liam smiles at me while pulling out a pile of sweatpants, sweatshirts, and lounge shorts, "I think you are exactly what Niall needs."

"I would have to say the same towards him, he's what I've been needing in my life," I say helping Liam out by shutting the trunk for him and locking it pulling out the keys and putting it in Liam's shirt pocket for him since his hands are a little full.

We start walking back to the hotel entrance and Liam says, "Just don't hurt him. He takes a heart break pretty hard. I don't want to see him like that."

"Hurting him would mean having to hurt myself," I say thinking about how much it would hurt me if I truly hurt him.

Liam nods and after a few seconds of silence he says, "I'm glad he met you. I like you, and the others do to."

"I like you guys too. You all remind me of some of my friends back home," I say opening the door up for Liam.

"So that's a good thing then since Wisconsin likes to have fun?" Liam asks walking with me to the service desk.

"It's a very good thing," I smile back before asking the front desk for a ton of blankets and pillows. I drape the sheets over my arms and pile the pillows up in my arms. They give me so many pillows I can barely see and Liam helps direct me to the elevator. 

Once we make it back to the room and manage to get the door open through our full hands they cheer that we are finally back. I distribute the blankets and pillows to everyone across the room and Liam starts figuring out the sleeping clothes situation giving out some of the clothes he has for everyone else. I go over to my bag and pull out some clothes that others can wear. Anabelle already calls dibs on my black sweatpants that say Raiders in Red down the left leg because she already knows those are like the comfiest sweatpants a person can own. I give out a few t-shirts to Eleanor and Danielle that I used to wear to during practices. I convince Niall that a sweatshirt that I own that is huge on me will fit him just fine. I feel like a green apple whenever I wear it because it just balloons up on me. They all take turns going into the bathroom changing out of their day clothes into the comfortable sweats.

Once everyone is done changing we set up the sheets and pillows across the room making room for everyone to have enough room to sleep. Louis and Eleanor are sharing the couch as they cuddle in each others arms. Liam is sitting on the chair with Danielle curled up on his lap. Josh and Anabelle find a comfy spot on the floor besides each other after laying down a couple blankets to keep it comfortable. That leaves Harry to share the bed with Niall and I. 

Niall wraps his arms around me as we slip under the sheets and Harry helps pull the comforter over all of us. I rest my head into his chest pulling him close to warm my cold body up. Niall softly rubs my back making me fall for him even more. A guy who rubs your back without even asking is definitely a keeper. I sink deep into the fluffy mattress while I think about today was really an amazing day. A few months ago I would never believe that I would be doing this right now. In the same room as my idols, and that same room being my hotel room. And if someone told me I would be wrapped in Niall's arms about to fall asleep at night I would pretend that it really was going to happen even though I knew it never would. My eye lids start to drop covering my eyes until my thoughts go blank and i fall asleep.

 Follow me on twitter @NiallersNextHoe

If you like the story please Comment, Vote, Fan, share on Twitter. Every Comment, Vote, Fan, and  share on Twitter means the absolute world to me and I appreciate every single one of them! Just tell everyone, the more people that seem to like it the more motivated I will be to write it and I might even update more frequently then once a week or update more than one chapter at a time. Also if you have any ideas for the fanfic or things you would like to see happen message me and I might decide to use it if I like it and if it fits into the story :)

Also watch out on my twitter where I might be adding characters into my story. Some parts might be  little parts like being a fan, or it could be a big part like being a girlfriend, a best friend, or something like that. So you could have a chance to be one of these characters in my fanfic. 

Thank You For Reading

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 70 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
16.9K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...