Hello, Heartache ~Uchiha Sasu...

De Edgyandfancy12

Of all the people I could have fallen for, I fell for him. I knew better than to, but I still did. Before he... Mais

Chapter 1: Meet my Family
Chapter 2: I ship it
Chapter 3: Our strange sensei
Chapter 4: Severed Head?
Chapter 5: Kakashi sensei's conclusion
Chapter 6: Our first real fight
Chapter 7: Momochi Zabuza
Chapter 8: The Hunter-nin
Chapter 9: Tree Climbing
Chapter 10:The Hero That Once Lived and Sasuke?
Chapter 11: Emotions everywhere
Chapter 12: It Ends Here
Chapter 13: Shattered on the inside
Chapter 14: Genins from The Sand
Chapter 15: Chuunin Exams?
Chapter 16:Sasuke fights against a guy with a green jumpsuit
Chapter 17: The Forest of Death
Chapter 18: We Make New Enemies
Chapter 19: Scrolls Will Be The Death Of Us
Chapter 21: The Damn Ankle
Chapter 22: Realization
Chapter 23: The Match
Chapter 24: (I can't think of anything)
Chapter 25: What's Under The Mask?
Chapter 26: Feelings
Chapter 27: I Want To Help
Chapter 28: Thank you's & Sorry's
Chapter 29: Sasuke's Gone
Chapter 30: Changes
Chapter 31: Too Much Drama
Chapter 32: The New Team 7
Chapter 33: Team Seven Reunites
Chapter 34: Nicknames
Chapter 35: I'm Going On A Mission
Chapter 36: Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 37: The Sand Shinobi's Identity
Chapter 38: The Truth of The Night
Chapter 39: The First Encounter
Chapter 40: I Get Back
Chapter 41: The Hunt For Sasuke
Chapter 42: Sasuke's embrace
I Am Not Who I Remembered To Be
Chapter 44: Getting Ready For War
Chapter 45: Confessions and Medical Attention
Chapter 46: Too many bad things , not enough time
Chapter 47: The truth revealed and Sasuke's return
Chapter 48: Conflicted
Chapter 49: Trying To Go Back To Before
Chapter 50: Assumptions
Chapter 51: The Ribbon
Chapter 52: Attempting To Sort Out Feelings
Chapter 53: Back To Before ... Sort Of
Chapter 54: Sasuke Makes A Move
Chapter 55: I Make A Stupid Decision
Chapter 56: A Not-So-Great Family Reunion
Chapter 57: The Twins And Friends Trailing Adventures
Chapter 58: Sasuke Learns To Always Knock Before Entering
Chapter 59: Sorted Feelings
Chapter 60: Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 20: I Fight A Pretty Hag

7.1K 252 93
De Edgyandfancy12

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and I, along with the rest of those who managed to past the second exam, were all assembled in a huge auditorium,  The Hokage, along with several Jounins including Kakashi Sensei, stood in front of us.

'First off, congratulations on passing the second exam.' Anko praised. 'We will now have an explanation of the third exam from Hokage-sama.'

The Hokage stepped forward, his hands behind his back. 'Then I will now begin the explanation of the third exam, but -'

A man suddenly jumped in front the Hokage, bowing. 'Excuse me, Hokage-sama. I Gekkou Hayate, the judge, will explain.'

The Hokage nodded. 'Please do.'

Hayate stood up, his back still facing us. 'Everyone, it's nice to meet you.' he greeted, before he coughed. He turned his head to look at us and I took a step back when I got the whole view of his face. With his dull skin complexion and tired eyes with eye bags, he looked as though he had some sort of sickness. 'Everyone, before the third exam -' he coughed once again. '- there's something I want you to do -'

'Get you a cough drop maybe?' I thought, as he began coughing several times.

He turned around completely. 'Fight in some preliminary matches to see who gets to advance the third exam's main battle.'

'Preliminary matches?' said Shikamaru, aghast. 'What do you mean?'

'There are too many examinees left.' he answered, tonelessly. 'According to Chuunin regulations, we must decrease the number of participants for the third exam. If anyone wants to quit now, please let me know. The preliminary matches will begin immediately.'

'Immediately?' Kiba yelled, making me jump. Gosh, both he and Naruto need to stop with the yelling ...

'I forgot to mention,' said Hayate, before coughing once more. 'but you will have one-on-one matches from here on out. So please withdraw if you wish.'

From behind me, I heard Sasuke hiss. I turned around to see him clutching the weird mark that was between his shoulder and neck, wincing in pain.

'Sasuke-kun, you should withdraw from the preliminary matches.' Sakura told him worriedly. 'You've been acting weird ever since that Orochimaru beat you ... please ... I'm afraid ...'

She started wiping her eyes. Naruto and Sasuke stared at her in shock while I glared at her. She was crying - now? Really? At a time like this? I get that she's worried for him, but no need to be all dramatic.

'Whatever you say, I'm going to tell the teachers about that bruise.' she raised her arm halfway when someone else raised theirs.

'I'll quit.'

I stared at Kabuto in shock as he left with the excuse that his body was too weak to fight. I stared at him sadly until I felt someone poke my cheek. I turned to the person - Naruto.

'You like him, don't you?' Naruto teased, giving me a knowing look.

I slapped his hand away, scowling. 'Quiet.'

He just grinned in response before facing the front.

'May I assume there will be no more people who wish to leave?' said Hayate.

I turned my around when I heard a light slap sound, seeing Sasuke's hand around Sakura's wrists. I would never admit it, but I felt a twinge of jealousy. I knew he didn't see Sakura the same way she saw him - he'd probably never return someone's feelings ... except maybe Naruto. Maybe.

'Be quiet about this bruise.' Sasuke hissed at her before his eyes darted to me. 'You too, Makoto.'

Sakura's eyes filled with tears. She shook her head in refusal. 'Why are you acting so tough? I don't want you suffering anymore -'

'It doesn't concern you!' he snapped, looking annoyed.

'Stop acting cool, you idiot!' Naruto said, glaring at Sasuke. 'Sakura-chan's worried about you -'

'Naruto,' Sasuke smirked, taking a step forward. 'I want to fight you, too.'

The two of them exchanged competitive glances before Naruto grinned and nodded before turning his back to Sasuke. I leaned back to whisper to Sasuke.

'Oi, Sasuke.' I said quietly, immediately regretting my actions when I felt my stomach flutter when I realized how close we were. I tried pushing the thought away.

'What is it?'

'I know you won't listen to anyone who asks you to leave.' I whispered, before staring at the floor, feeling slightly embarrassed. 'But, take care, alright?'

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him look surprised as a small gasp escaped his lips. However, in a blink of an eye, his look was replaced by a confident smirk. 'Hmph,'

The end of my lips tugged into a small smile. Sasuke's strong, he'll be okay ...

'Then, let's begin the preliminary matches.' Hayate announced. 'The winners will be able to advance to the Third Exam. There are no rules. You will fight until the other person dies -' my eyes widened in fear. '-or is knocked out or admits defeat. If you do not want to die, please give up immediately.'

I gulped. I could die ... No. I can't chicken out ... I need to do this ...

'Without further ado, I will now display the names for the first match.' said Hayate.

All of us stared at the electric bulletin board in anticipation, not daring to blink even once as it flashed through the names. Finally, it stopped.

Akadou Yoroi vs Uchiha Sasuke

I but my lower lip as I rested a hand on Sasuke's arm before patting his back. 'Hey ... Good luck, man.'

He smirked and nodded, stepping up to face his opponent.

Sasuke, please win ...

*

I was the only one left from team 7 that still hadn't fought. Naruto won, Sasuke won, Sakura's was a tie so she wouldn't be able to move up to the next round.

I watched the electric bulletin board, not blinking as it flashed through names.

Izanami Kasumi vs Tsukino Masoto

I let go of the breath I didn't realize I'd been holding. A hand landed on my shoulder, making me jump.

I turned around to see Naruto grinning at me. 'You'll be fine, Masoto. Make Mamoru-san proud!'

That made me realize why I'd actually taken place in this exam. To make Nii-san proud, to make Otousan and Okaasan acknowledge me ... I had to try and win this. No, I must win this ...

'Oi! Tsukino Masoto!'

My head snapped down to where a young lady around the age of 20 stood, hands on her hips, a confident smirk on her pale, pointed face.

'Have you chickened out already? Show yourself!' she said, her eyes scanning the stadium.

'Go on,' Naruto encouraged, giving me a small push.

I smiled nervously, jumping over the railing before I landed about a meter and a half away from her.

'Oh? A twelve year old?' she drawled, an eyebrow raised.

I bit my lip nervously, feeling my self esteem deflate as I looked at her. Her green eyes shined with confidence, her dark purple hair was up in a complicated braid. She was dressed in a tight sleeveless green dress, showing off her slim figure and the dress reach down to her knees with slits at the side. Under, she wore a pair of dark shorts.

My eyes trailed up to her forehead protecter. So, she was from the Mist.

So, chances are, she'll be using the Hidden Mist Jutsu. So, I'll need to depend on my ears and my nose. I wish Kiba could lend me his nose ...

'Let the match, begin.' Hayate declared.

'You can do it, Makoto!' I heard Naruto and Shikamaru cheer. My eyes flickered to them and I gave them a grateful smile.

'How cute, your little boyfriends are cheering for you.' Kasumi said, folding her arms. 'Too bad though, I'll be beating you very soon.'

I growled at her. 'We haven't started fighting yet, you old hag!'

Her left eye twitched as she looked stunned.

She snapped out of her trance, glaring at me. 'Listen here, kid. I'm no hag! I'm -'

I took advantage of her distraction by taking out a senbon needle and throwing it at her, leaving a cut on her cheek.

Her eyes widened, stopping her speech. Her eyes turned to slits. 'You brat! I'll kill you!'

She ran to me, aiming a punch at my face but I blocked it with my arm before jumping away from her.

I let out a yelp when I felt my ankle burn. I fell on one knee, only now remembering about my injured ankle.

'Damn it.' I cursed, wrapping my hand around it.

Kasumi watched me with an amused smile. 'Oh? So you were injured already?'

I felt my eye twitch in annoyance. 'Oh, nooo. Absolutely not! I'm just clutching my ankle because y'know, I'm sure no one can attack me like this!'

'Go to the dogs!' she hissed at my sarcastic response.

She threw a kunai at me and I rolled out of the way just as it stabbed into the ground where I originally stood - er - knelt.

'Let's see how long you'll be able to judge.' she said, before doing a hand sign. 'Water style: Hidden Mist jutsu!'

From her mouth, she blew out pearly white mist. And not long after, we were  surrounded by it, ruining my vision.

I was right.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance, holding two Kunais -one in each hand, trying to listen to her footsteps when I felt a blow on my back.

I fell on my knees, muttering a swear word. I needed to focus on my hearing and smell. I shut my eyes. Focus ...

I heard noise from my left and swung my good leg around, coming into contact with the back of her knees.

She fell with a loud thud. She cursed in pain and I smirked, throwing several shurikens towards the voice blindly.

'Damn you!' she cursed angrily as the mist slowly cleared. I looked at her as she became clearer.

She now had a gash across her abdomen and right thigh.

She held out five shurikens in each hand, her eyes filled with concentration.

'How's life?' I said, taking a step back nervously.

She growled. 'Die!'

I dodged as though my life depended on it (which technically, it did) when she threw the shurikens at me.

I hissed in pain as one slashed across my chest and other across my left shoulder.

I didn't have any time to moan in pain though, because she was now charging to towards me, a kunai in her hand. My eyes focused on the weapon pouch strapped across her waist.

When she came close enough, I dropped a smoke bomb and slashed across her waist, tearing the strap that secured the weapon pouch. I grabbed the pouch before it hit the floor and jumped out of the smoke.

I panted tiredly as I heard her swearing in the smoke. I looked at her pouch in my hands and tied it around my waist, next to my own weapon pouch.

'Good job, Makoto!' I heard Sakura yell happily. 'Nobody expected you to do that!'

I couldn't help but smile.

When the smoke cleared, I was surprised to her smirking.

She looked at her weapon pouch that was now strapped around my waist.

'Impressive.' she smirked, a hand on her hip. 'I'd never expected you to aim for that. But still, I don't always have to depend on actual weapons.'

I narrowed my eyes at her. 'What are you talking about?'

She did a couple of hand signs. 'Water release: Water shuriken jutsu ...'

She held up her hands and between her fingers, water appeared, shaping into shurikens.

I gaped at her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.2K 42 12
Naruto Uzumaki wants to find his best friend Sasuke Uchiha, to recover their relationship together like it once was before the Uchiha had ran away fr...
254K 6.7K 31
The attack of the Nine-Tails left Konoha in ruins leaving all of its citizens in fear and despair. The two heroes that left the world too soon in ord...
34.1K 1.5K 42
How much can a heart take before it bleeds out? How far can someone go until they shatter? In one night Uchiha Chiasa's entire world collapsed and sh...
48.3K 1.3K 18
You are my love, you changed my winter into spring hinata Hyuuga, but i choose the solitude and revenge, i never thought i'd fall in love with you, y...