Thorin's Lost Love(Thorin Oak...

By JaspersWife2

Katharine Miller is the fiance of none other than Thorin Oakenshield,King of under the mountain.Both thought... More

Katharine Miller
Meeting Bilbo Baggins
Thorin's Pov
I Love Your Voice
The Journey Begins
Thorin's And Katherine's Story
Decisions
Trolls And The Troll Cave
Author's Note
Radagast
Rivendell
Author's Note
Getting Married
A Truly Wonderful Day
Leaving Rivendell
Goblins
No More Scaring Me
Author's Note
Beorn
Morning Talk
Mirkwood Gate
Spiders
Mirkwood Elves
Talking To Tauriel
Injured And Bard
Tauriel's Anger
Night Before Durin's Day
Pain And Help
Keeping Her Alive
Babies!
Thorin's Pov
Thorin Meet's His Babies
Erebor
Gandalf
Author's Note
First Words
War Part 1
Author's Note
War Part 2
Waking Up
Author's Note
After A Few Months
Epilogue

Seeing Gandalf Again

7.5K 131 1
By JaspersWife2

*Katherine's pov*

I was outside my little cottage that I built hunting.I was about to shoot a deer but stopped when I heard a twig snapped.I pointed my arrow at the stranger in front of me.

???: "My, my I finally found the one person I was looking for."

Me: "Who are you?"

I lowered my bow when the stranger stepped out of the shadows.He had a wooden staff.

Me: "What does a wizard want with me?"

???: "Gandalf the Gray,and I heard from stories that you love adventures."

I smirked.

Me: "Do you want some tea Gandalf?"

Gandalf: "Oh, that would be lovely."

We walked to my cottage.

Gandalf: "It's actually my size."

He chuckled.

Me: "Yes, I made it this size just incase I had any visitors."

I poured the tea into two cups while he took a seat.

Gandalf: "I heard you were to be married to the grandson of Thror."

I looked at the braid in my hair that had Thorins spacial bead in it.

Me: "Yes,but I heard he died or went missing after the dragon attacked."

Gandalf: "What else have you heard?"

Me: "Besides the Mirkwood elves leaving us to die by the flames of a dragon.Nothing I don't even think anyone knows I'm alive, I've looked everywhere for my people but had no success.But tell me more about this adventure."

He smiled at me.

Gandalf: "It is going to be some dwarfs taking back what's theirs."

I thought about it.

Me: "I'll do it besides I have nothing else to do."

Gandalf: "Wonderful, the meeting place is at Hobbiton.Look for a special mark on the door."

After he said that he just left."Hobbiton" I thought.I ran around my cottage packing for my trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 25 11
Katherine's life has been full of unfortunate events ever since she can recall. Being a mortal in a magic world is truly an unbearable torture, but t...
176K 5.5K 18
●Completed● Thorin Oakenshield, the surviving heir to the Lonely Mountain, has resigned himself to a life of solitude, with his sister, nephews and...
8.3K 286 34
Thorin Oakenshield has a guardian angel of sorts, only he doesn't know it. Yet. After breaking up a fight between Thorin and another man, Seren Gilw...
67.5K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...