Behind a mask [Villian Deku]

wackachu által

What makes a hero, a hero? The courage? A symbol of justice? A symbol of peace? A boy filled with rejection... Több

Chapter 1: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 2: Offers and Bargaining
Chapter 3: Pondering
Chapter 4: Task remain unchecked
Chapter 5: Daybreak
Chapter 6: Kurogiri
Chapter 7: The search for Midoriya
Chapter 8: Events of the past
Chapter 9: What am I here for?
Chapter 10: All Mights weakness
Chapter 11: Giran
Chapter 12: Kacchan
Chapter 13: Trying
Chapter 14: Run
Chapter 15: Red like a rose
Chapter 16: The Nomu experiments
Chapter 17: Departure
Chapter 18: The day before
Chapter 19: Hello again
Chapter 20: He never said anything
Chapter 21: Attack of the USJ
Chapter 22: Dammit
Chapter 24: Toga
Chapter 25: Planning the Kidnapping
Chapter 26: Training Camp
Chapter 27: Goodbye Kota
Chapter 28: Struggle
Chapter 29: Hello Kacchan
Chapter 30: All Might vs All for One
Chapter 31: Criminal Underworld
Chapter 32: Dissociative Amnesia
Chapter 33: Mission-Infiltrate UA
Chapter 34: Mission: Start!
Chapter 35: Mission: Two vs One
Chapter 36: Mission- Don't Die
Chapter 37: Mission- Aftermath
Chapter 38: Bakugo and Todoroki
Chapter 39: Alive and walking
Chapter 40: War
Chapter 41: They will suffer as I did
Chapter 42: What did you do?!
Chapter 43: Gone Missing
Chapter 44: Overhaul
Chapter 45: I'll never forgive you
Chapter 46: Unlikely Ally
Chapter 47: Kirishima
Chapter 48: War- Poor Little Boy
Chapter 49: War- The person you love
Chapter 50: War- Thank you
Chapter 51: War- Family
Chapter 52: War- Differences between us
Chapter 53: War- Despairity and Death
Chapter 54: War- Bordering Insanity
Chapter 55: War- I was nothing to you.
Chapter 56: War- Connected individuals
Chapter 57: War- One final decision
Epilogue

Chapter 23: I'm sorry

19.5K 803 1K
wackachu által

All Might practically flew through the doors of the USJ. He stood at the top of the stairs leading down to the centre of the facility. His face was displaying a emotion of pure anger and disgust. All the students looked up, small smiles erupting onto all their faces. Aizawa walked up behind him, badly injured from his fight with the villian fodder. All Might stared at Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Izuku was behind them, invisible to All Might.

But he was visible to Izuku.

Disdain and anger fluctuated between eachother as Izuku stared at All Might. He remembered how he treated him like a nuisance and pushed him away when he needed it.

No way in hell was that going to happen again.

All Might leaped high into the air, landing about 20 feet away from Shigaraki, whose smile was slightly visible from the edges of the hand that was over his face, the corners of his lips peeking out from the side of the hand.

Izuku gripped his mask, adding pressure to an existing crack, furthering it until it reached the eye holes, creating a line from bottom to the eyes. Izuku didn't pay attention to this however. He just payed attention to his breathing, making sure he wouldn't lose his temper again.

All Might spoke, his loud, obnoxious voice sounding out. "Are you students alright?"

"Y-yes All Might."

All Might noticed the hesitancy in their eyes as they spoke, something clouding their trust of All Might.

"Do not fear students! I will protect you!" All Might attempted to use his words to comfort the students, as if implying to them that they need to escape. The students, still, looked at All Might, all seemingly unsure. "Are you okay? What happened?"

Shigaraki laughed, a quick chuckle escaping the confines of the hand. "What is so funny?" All Might bellowed at the villian. His concern for his students was ever growing. Did this villian do something to cloud their judgement?

He wasn't exactly wrong.

It just wasn't Shigaraki who did.

Shigaraki turned to All Might and swirled his head to look behind himself. "This." With that Shigaraki turned to the side, revealing a small boy staring at him. All Mights eyes widened. Yes, his appearance had changed. Yes, his eyes were more cold and stoic. Yet, All Might knew. He knew who he was. The freckles, the short stature and the notebook at his side.

This boy was Izuku Midoriya.

The boy he failed to save.

~~~~~~~~

Izuku relished the look on All Mights face. He looked shocked, to say the least. Shocked and guilty. He recognised him, there was no denying that.

Izuku couldn't speak, he just stared daggers towards All Might. His burning gaze attacked All Might, releasing the burning hatred he harboured for the man. He was lying to everyone. He was no hero. He was a weak man who left it up to others to make the first move, then sweep in and take all the glory. That was all he was.

Pathetic.

"I-Izuku Midoriya...? That's you isn't it..?"
All Might stuttered on his words, the realisation settling in to his mind as he recounted what he did. What he had done.

"No, I'm your fairy-fucking-godmother. Who else would I be?!" Izuku retorted, his sarcastic remark portraying to All Might his lack of fuse when it came his 'heroic' antics.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe I joined a villian league and became a self fulfilling profecy?! After all, you're the one who treated me like one! Isnt that right, Hero?"

All Might looked at the students, finally understanding why they were so suspicious of him. "What did you tell them?" All Might said, signalling towards the students. Izuku stared at him, before letting out a laugh in disbelief.

"Seriously?! Your friends are dying and all you care about is your reputation?!" All Might took a step back in shock, before resuming his powerful stance. "That's not what I-"

"I told them what they needed to know..."

All Might visibly tensed, dread settling in his system. "Dont worry. I didn't tell them about your crippling weakness."

The four students turned to All Might in suprise. "All Might, what is he-?"

"Dont worry about that for now, Kirishima. We have more important things to do. Right Shigaraki?"

Shigaraki nodded, his happiness radiating throughout his body. "Nomu."

The Nomu shook and stepped forward, earthquake like shudders radiating throughout the floor as he took a step. Izuku smiled walking away to a higher vantage point.

"Have fun, hero."

~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku watched the entire battle unfold, excitedly taking notes the entire time. He listed All Mights strengths and weaknesses in an actual battle as well as the Nomu's. The result in the experiment however was..

Undesirable.

All Might decimated the Nomu, though taking some heavy hits as well in the process. He used brute force in order to over power the Nomu and eventually, send it flying out of the facility.

Despite the utter failure of an experiment, it yielded some interesting notes. Mainly, All Might getting weaker. He remembered watching videos of All Might fighting and completely overpowering villians of a similar caliber to the Nomu.

Yet it took a long, long time for him to defeat the Nomu.

That was interesting.

Hoping down from the tree, he walked quietly to Kurogiri, who was being pinned down by Bakugo and Kirishima during the battle. "DEKU! GET THE FUCK O-!"

Blood splattered over the floor as Bakugo felt a sharp burning sensation go through his body.. Izuku used his foot to push the boy back down still holding onto the knife, allowing it to be ripped out of Bakugos shoulder. "BAKUGO!?"

"Please he isn't dead. It was just a stab to the shoulder. Trust me Kirishima, I know my way around this shit. Now, get of the Kurogiri. And remember..." Bending down, Izuku got to Kirishimas ear, who was shaking violently but still keeping his quirk activated. "Killing heroes is my speciality. I could easily kill Kacchan right here and now. So get of him and I wont kill your precious friend."

Kirishima backed of, jumping of of Kurogiri and, instead, going to Bakugos side who was writhing in pain. Izuku poked Kurogiri. "Oi open a portal. I'll grab handy-man over there." Kurogiri nodded, activating his quirk, to which Izuku grabbed Shigaraki, his mask and Kurogiri and dragged them all inside, leaving a mere warning to the heroes, who were to exhausted to stop him.

"See you soon, Heroes..."

He would kill them all at a better time.

~~~~~~~~~
The students were sent home early, all taken back under supervision. Bakugo had his wound patched up by Recovery Girl, who had arrived quickly on the scene along with many heroes and paramedics. Aside from the teachers, Bakugo and a few other students, there were no other injuries.

Bakugo was dropped off at home by the schools bus only to be greeted by his mother. "KATSUKI?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

Bakugo didn't reply. His mother just lead him to the sofa gently, realising something was really wrong. His father ran into the room also, placing himself on the other side of Bakugo. "Katsuki, the school told us what happened. Are yo-"

"He was there..."

The two parents looked at eachother in surprise, then back down at their child, whose head was bowed. "He...?"

"Midoriya...He was one of them..."

The couples eyes widened in disbelief, shock overwhelmed their minds. Izuku Midoriya. Their son's childhood friend and the boy who had been missing for 3 months. Their thoughts were interrupted by Bakugo's head bowing further, gripping the hairs on his head roughly with his bruised hand. This father gripped his un-wounded shoulder gently, worry plastered over his face. "Katsuki..?"

"Its all my fault."

Mitsuki looked at her husband then back at her child once more. "What do you mean..?"

"ITS ALL MY FAULT!" Bakugo shouted, voice cracking slightly. Mitsuki heard his sobs racking his body as he shook violently. Instinctively, she wrapped her hands around his body, hugging him and rubbing his back, trying to console her distraught son. Bakugo, however, kept repeating the same line "it's all my fault" as he cried in his mothers arms. Weakness pervaded his voice, indicating how low he was feeling as a result of the incident. Masaru shifted closer, putting his hand on his sons back. "What are you talking about? It's not your f-"

"It is! It's all my fucking fault! I'm the reason he ended up like this, I know it!"

The two parents eyes widened, slightly distressed at the statement but decided to ignore the statement for the time being.

Instead, they stayed there for a while.

After that, they drifted into talking about normal things.

They would talk about that later.

~~~~~~~~~
Inko saw the news. She received the call. She had all of the evidence slapped in her face. Despite this, she refused to believe any of it. There was no way that it was true. She even recieved a call from the Bakugos, asking how she was and that their son needed to talk to her.

She hung up.

She didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to believe it. But with all the evidence and recordings shown to her. Hell he even responded to that name.

It wasn't her son.

Her son wasn't a murderer. Her son wasn't a villian. He wasn't a bad person. He was a hero.

A hero.

He was a hero.

Yeah, they were all lying to her. Everything was fabricated. There was no way. She didn't raise a villian.

So why did no one believe her?

A knock sounded on the door. Inko was sat on the floor, unwilling to answer it. They would throw more lies to her. She didn't want to hear it.

"MISS MIDORIYA?! WE HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR SON!"

no

Nononononononononono.

SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

Inko remained sat on the floor, staring at the door as she heard footsteps receding away.

She didn't want to hear any of it.

~~~~~~~~~

The teachers were called to a meeting. They all knew why. They all knew what happened. They didn't know, however, about what they should do.

How could they know? A serial murderer who had murdered countless pro-heroes turned out to be a quirkless, teenage boy who had been missing for months. A boy who was described as being a hero 'fan-boy' and wanted nothing more to become one.

He was the killer of around 30 heroes.

All Might wasn't at the meeting, instead recovering in the infirmary. Aizawa and thirteen were also hospitalized. That left no key witnesses other than students with witness accounts and recordings. Recordings showing hundreds of villians and the brutality of some. Three key ringleaders were obvious. Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Izuku, who were all identified by the students and detained villians.

They discussed security measures that had to be implemented, as well as the actual villian league itself. However, without much information, their discussion derailed and eventually the meeting was postponed until the heroes that were present recovered.

They knew it wouldn't be the last attack and they needed to prepare.

If today's demonstration showed anything, it was that they wouldn't spared anyone.

Not even children.

~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku stretched back, laying haphazardly on the sofa in boredom. Shigaraki was fuming, ranting to All for One about how badly the mission went. The man on the TV nodded slightly.

Izuku gave the information that he had acquired from watching the battle, offering suggestions like what to change about the Nomus, suggesting a higher pain tolerance quirk which could outlast All Mights time in his hero form.

All for One was glad that something good came out of this ordeal. He nodded slightly, considering something before shifting his gaze to Izuku, who tilted his head in confusion.

"Kurogiri, bring Izuku to my location tommorow at 3pm. Izuku..."

"I would like to have a word with you."

~~~~~~~
Authors note:
OK SO THIS HAS GOTTEN OVER 1600 READS!

WHAT THE HELL?!

Thank you all so much (omg this doesn't deserve that many reads, ufjhrjjwj)

ANYWAY....

As I said, there will be a time skip which skips the sports festival and Hero killer arcs.

Also Bakugo character development (finally)

So yeah!

See you later laddies!
(I appreciate all of you :P)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

39K 594 22
Read this description you will need it promise me. This is my first fanfic. WARNING - THERE IS MATURE CONTENT IN HERE. This story is featuring ou...
637K 19.8K 76
Izuku Midoriya, aspiring hero with a big secret. In a world full of quirks and werewolves, mates are a huge deal. However, Izuku is forced to watch n...
280K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...
101K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...