Ultrasound || Lil Durk (DISCO...

By OnlySiaah

"Are you gonna help me?" Book1&2๐Ÿ’— More

แดœสŸแด›ส€แด€sแดแดœษดแด…
แด…แดœส€แด‹'s ส™แด€ส™ษชแด‡s
แด›สœแด‡ sสœแด€แด…แด‡ส€แดแดแด
แด„สœษชแด„แด‹-า“ษชสŸ-แด€
สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€, สœษชs แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€
แดแดœส€s
สœแด€สŸษชแด‹ษช
9
ษชแด›s แดŠแดœsแด› sแด‡x
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ,๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ แด…ษชษดแด‡ส€แดs
า“แดส€ แดแด‡?
ส™แด€ส™สแดแดแดแดแด€s
แด…แด€แด…แด…ส
12/24/18
า“แด€แดแดแดœs แด€สŸส€แด‡แด€แด…ส
แดษดแด‡ sษชแด…แด‡แด…
แดสœแด
sแดœส€แด˜ส€ษชsแด‡
สœแด‡สŸสŸ ษดแด€สœ
สœแด‡สŸสŸ ษดแด€สœ (continued)
วซแดœษชแด„แด‹ แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
แด€ แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡?
24
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด…แดœส€แด‹?
แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด˜แด‡ส€ส€ส
สŸแดแด แด‡?!?!
แด…แด€แด…แด€
แดส ส™แด€ส™ส
๐Ÿท สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… แด›แดแด…แด€ส
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐๐จ?
๐›๐ข๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
SORRY

แด›สœแด‡ส ส™แด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แด€แด…?

10.9K 534 262
By OnlySiaah

(A/N: Ain't have time to reread , might be a lot of errors 🙄)

💛zariah
October 5, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"Rose" I heard as I was being shook. "Get up damn"

I smacked my lips and woke up. I stretched and got out of bed going into the bathroom. "Why did you lie on that man?" My dad whispered following behind me.

"What man? And why the hell you whispering?"

"Durk, you said he wasn't gone help you, but he sholl is sitting in my living room waiting to take you baby shopping"

I groaned and closed the bathroom door in his face. After sitting on the toilet trying to wake all the way up, I brushed my teeth and did all the necessary stuff.

I should take a shower and make his ass wait longer. I rolled my eyes walking into my room, only to see him laying comfortably on my bed. "Get yo ass up"

"Dang, this how you treat all yo baby daddies?" He sat up.

I gave him a death stare and he surrendered. "Where the hell we going?" I asked.

"The mall" he shrugged. "I don't know where to get baby stuff"

"I'm just surprised you wanna go out in public with the bitch that's lying on yo name" I looked through my closet.

"Aye, you got a fat ass" he said and I turned my head seeing him staring at my butt.

"I- Durk stop" I mugged him.

"My bad, my bad" he laughed.

I took my shirt off and threw on my black hoodie that said Vibin in white letters. Then I put on some black tights. "Grab my vans from under their bed" I told Durk who was staring at me.

Boy got a fucking staring problem

I walked to my mirror and stood in front of it fixing my hair into a donut bun. "When you taking that blue shit out yo head?" He sat the box on the bed.

"Are those the black and white ones? Because it's hella van boxes under there" I asked ignoring his question.

"Oh nah, these all white slip ons. They'd go better" he said.

"Oh... I forgot I had those" I said putting on mascara. "You ready?" I asked.

He nodded and I sat on the bed giving him my feet. "What?" He asked.

"Put them on me" I laughed.

"I don't fuck with feet, I'm sorry" he pushed my leg off.

"Mines cute though" I pouted putting them back on him. He stared at me for while before pushing them off again.

"No like I deadass don't fuck with feet. I'm sorry" he stood up. I laughed smacking my lips before putting my shoes on.
.

"Yeah you smoke that good shit because you got some nerve asking me that bullshit" I waved Durk off looking at the cribs.

"That's fucked up, them must not be my kids then"

"Like I said before" I sighed. "You can get yo DNA test"

"This one's cute ain't it" I looked back at him.

"Sure"

"Oh wow, now you got an attitude?" I smacked my lips and he ignored me. "Fucking crybaby" I walked away.

Walmart be having cute ass baby clothes, so I walked to the section looking for some. "Sit yo ass in this basket and shut up" a mother told her child through gritted teeth. He looked to be about 5 maybe 6.

"No" he stood up trying to climb out.

"Malcolm Leron Davidson" she said the whole government.

I can't wait until I can do that

"Arayah Smith" he stood up holding his head high laughing.

*pop, pop, pop, pop*

Well fucking deserved

"Got me so fucked up. SIT the fuck down, I'm tired of yo bullshit. You know what where my phone I'm finna call and give yo ass to the white folks" she threatened.

"Mommy no" he sat down poking his bottom lip out. "Look I sat down, I SAT DOWN!" He cried as she took her phone.

I chuckled to myself looking through the racks and she rolled the cart to another isle cussing him out. "UNCLE!" I heard the boy yelled.

After finding a few cute onesies, socks, hats, blankets, and bibs, I walked to find Durk. "Okay, I'll be over there later" he hugged that Arayah girl.

"Who's that?" I asked putting the clothes inside the basket.

"My sister from my dad" he responded. "and what you doing with this shit?" He asked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"My kids ain't wearing no Walmart ass clothes. They want that designer"

"Boy they're kids they don't want shit but milk" I waved him off. He smacked his lips and took the stuff out. "Durk"

"I'm not playing, they not wearing that" he shrugged. "Now find the cribs and come on"

"No, you find the shit" I walked off. I saw a beanbag chair and sat in it crossing my legs.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed and contemplated on posting something. Usually I'd just do it, no second guesses.

Now that the world knows about Durk and I I've gained more followers than I can count. Some show love under my posts and som do the opposite.

I just don't have time for people and their bullshit. I'd fuck around and try to fight somebody. I don't know why I let it get to me though, because I know I'm cute as fuck.

"They gone deliver yo cribs tomorrow to yo house" he told me. "Come on"

"Which ones you get?" I asked regretting not helping him.

"The two you were looking"

"Oh" I smiled.

"You coming with me or you wanna go home?" He asked.

"Where you going?"

"To my sister new place, she have a house warming party" he informed me.

"Oh okay, wait"

"What?"

"You need to buy her a gift nigga"

"Girl go grab a lamp and bring yo ass on" he smacked his lips.
.

"LERON! Get the FUCK down" Arayah yelled at her son. I sat on the couch mad because I really wanted to beat his ass for her.

The past 3 hours he ain't been doing nothing but pissing her and everybody else off. He bad as fuck, he's currently standing on the island dancing.

"Why" he asked looking directly in her eyes.

"Oop- girl whoop his ass" her friend told her. "Or let me do it shit"

"Shut up" he stuck his tongue out at her.

I sat back just watching and shaking my head. "He need his ass whooped" Durk laughed sitting next to me.

"He always this bad?" I asked.

"He cusses her out and everything, and them lil love taps she be giving him don't do a damn thing" he drank whatever was in his cup.

"I'd whoop these mfs ass" I rubbed my stomach.

"WE" he corrected.

"Yeah that" I laughed.

"Look at y'all" Niyah, one of Durk's cousin pulled her phone out.

"OOOOOH" me and Durk said together covering our faces and moving away from each other.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't be taking pictures of us, what the hell wrong with you?" Durk asked and we both sat back up.

She smacked her lips and walked away. "She crazy" I shook my head.

"Real fucking crazy" he laughed and I joined him.

"Quit fucking cussing" Malcolm bucked at Durk.

"You better get out my face, I'm not yo momma. You know I'll tear yo ass up"

"Shut the fuck up" he smacked his lips walking away.

"I'm flabbergasted" I watched him go hit a lil boy for nothing.
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

Somebody better whoop his ass before I do 😩😂

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 3.3K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
66.4K 2K 28
ion know how to write a description but anyways.., enjoy my book :^ !
572K 26.5K 189
Kinda inspired by Beyond the Lights Start: March 9, 2022 End: September 9, 2023 *None of the pictures in this book belongs to me*