Entertainer.

By rockhoe

She was an entertainer, and he was a professional wrestler. Being entertainment's "It" couple, Bret and Kat... More

cast // intro
1: "i'll make you fall in love with me."
2: "why did you do that?"
3: a hart's dinner.
4: i'm done
5: love & confessions.
6: reprimanded.
7: forever.
8: oh, no.
9: the talk.
10: it's over now.
11: woke up in japan.
12: "bret's going to what now?"
13: milestones.
14: want you back.
15: brother vs brother.
16: wrestlemania 86.
17: "here we go."
19: oh, baby!
20: bombshells.
21: family bonding.
22: uncles night.
23: workhorse.
24: a quarrel.

18: the "it" baby.

1K 31 52
By rockhoe

Eighteen in a half hours of pain and promising happiness passed.

Bret had never left my side. Not even once.

We laid in silence with the tv on a low volume. Bret laid back in the chair beside my bed. He held our baby in his arms. I would be lying if I said my heart didn't skip beats at the sight.

I had just woken up. My whole body being sore was an understatement. I shifted onto my side, stretching my arms. Bret looked over at me, tired eyes watched me as I sat up.

"Hey, gorgeous."

"Hi." I smiled at him.

"How's our little peanut?" I gleamed.

"She's great." He smiled down at our daughter.

We were both surprised to find out we did have a daughter.

Since everyone had convinced us we were having a boy....

Bret had happily taken her in his arms the minute she was handed to him. I had gotten to hold her a couple of times. But, Bret had pretty much kept her to himself. Not that I minded, I needed A LOT of sleep.

"Is everyone still outside? Or did they leave?" I yawned, pushing my hair away from my face.

"I called my mom and dad, they are on their way down. Tom and Celeste are outside but everyone else when home. They might be coming by soon." He murmured, moving his chair closer to my bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Tired, but happy. I'm so happy." I smiled as I looked down at our little girl.

"Does anyone know?" I grinned.

"Nope. I haven't been out since you had her. Last time I went out there was an hour before peanut was introduced." He mused, smiling down at her.

"Want to go and get them while I hold her?" I asked, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I better before Tom kills someone." He chuckled, standing up slowly.

I watched Bret move around to hand our daughter to me. He looked funny with a tiny baby in his arms. But my heart skipped beats as he pressed a kiss to her forehead before gently handing her to me.

Taking my daughter in my arms, I smiled, adjusting her head against my arm.

"Wow. She has your lips." I said quietly.

"And hair color." Bret mused proudly.

"And your cheeks." I smirked.

"What's wrong with my cheeks?" He raised his brow playfully.

"Nothing, they're just prominent. Mine are fat." I shrugged.

"Your cheeks aren't fat, shut up." Bret rolled his eyes.

"Make me." I challenged him.

Bret leaned down, kissing me softly. I kissed back, smiling as he pulled away.

"Keep her safe and warm." He said as he headed towards the door.

Rolling my eyes, I giggled under my breath. "Aye, aye captain." I mused. Bret scoffed and walked out the door.

I sighed in content, looking down at my sleeping daughter as she moved. She opened her eyes for a second. Her dark blue eyes moved around, taking in her surrounding before closing her eyes and going right back to sleep.

"Oh my god!" I heard Celeste's excited quiet voice as she entered the room.

"Hey, sis."

"Hey, hello, hi." My younger sister smiled widely.

"Finally. 'hought 'ou would neva pop tha kid out." Tom remarked as he walked in behind Celeste, Bret behind him.

"Shut it, Billington." I rolled my eyes with a tired smile. Tom gave me a teasing smile in return.

I was kinda glad Tom and I were able to be around each other nowadays. Not just because he was dating my sister or we worked together. But he had helped me out in a time I never would have thought he would have.

Bret moved and sat in the chair beside my bed. Tom and Celeste moved to my other side.

"How is my nephew???" She gleamed, moving closer to my bed.

"Well...." I laughed. Bret chuckled and looked at me.

"He is actually a she."

"A girl?!" Celeste squealed, moving to look at her niece.

"We were surprised too. Don't worry." Bret grinned, leaning his hand on my shoulder.

"Congrats, mate." Tom grinned, nodding at Bret before his eyes captured Celeste as she cooed to look my daughter.

Bret nudged my arm with a grin. I quirked my brow, smiling.

"Want to hold her?" I asked, sitting up towards them.

"Can I?" Celeste beamed, I nodded.

Making sure she was secured and firmly in my sister's arms, I watched Celeste pull my daughter to her chest with such adoration in her eyes.

I moved and sat up on the side of the bed, Bret stood up and moved in front of me. I leaned into his touch. We both watched as Celeste moved around with our baby. Tom not far behind her.

"What is her name, Kat?" Celeste asked as she looked over her shoulder.

"Melanie." I stated. She looked at me expectantly.

"Melanie Rose Hart."

Bret shifted at the mention of his last name. We hadn't exactly talked about the last name situation. But he deserved just as much credit.

"She's perfect!" Celeste giggled, moving the blanket around my daughter's sleeping form.

"She 'ooks like a Hart." Tom glanced at Bret and then back to Melanie.

"Probably has a stubborn strike like a Hart, too." My sister smirked, peering at Bret out of the corner of her eye.

"Like you and Kat are any better." Bret smirked, gliding his thumb up my arm.

"I beg your pardon, I'm pretty close to perfect." I scoffed.

"And I'm a saint." Celeste snickered, happily.

"My fookin' arse." Tom chuckled out.

"You two are like sirens. Once you've lured someone in, they're never the same." Bret stated proudly.

Celeste and I rolled our eyes in sync, both guys with us laughing.

That's when I truly smiled. I was happy. I had everyone whomst I loved around me for this special moment. I wouldn't have traded it for anything in the world.

Celeste finally gave up my daughter and handed her back. By this time I had moved into the bathroom and changed into a fresh set of clothes. Melanie began to whimper in my arms as the door opened, revealing Stu, Helen, Davey, Diana, Owen, Georgia and Alison.

Bret held a finger to his lips as he motioned everyone inside. Georgia, Alison And Diana all gravitated closer to me and Celeste as we sat on the couch in the other side of the room. Helen gasped and put her hands on my shoulders with a wide smile as she looked at her granddaughter.

"She's marvelous." She mumbled as I shifted Melanie in my arms, causing her to stop whimpering.

"Thank you. I can't take all the credit, Bret had quite the hand in this as well." I mused, Owen cackled before Georgia smacked the back of his head.

"What's her name?" Diana questioned, moving in closer beside her mother and sisters.

"Melanie Rose." I said, smiling down at my baby.

"She's a Hart." I added, smirking at the women before me.

"She looks exactly like Bret except for the nose and the face shape." Georgia grinned, stroking Melanie's hand.

"He won't quit rubbing it in that she is almost his twin." I rolled my eyes.

"Congrats Kat." Davey gleamed, pushing through the girls with a wide smile.

We all laughed. Owen, Tom, and Stu had all moved closer to me as well. Bret had came over, sitting beside me, almost pulling me onto his lap, pretty much. Tom stood on the other side of Celeste, an arm around her as he peaked down at Melanie.

"Looks damn gorgeous already, eh?" Stu laughed, staring down at his granddaughter.

"Thank you guys." I said honestly as I looked at Owen and smiled. He looked excited but nervous at the same time.

"Meet your niece, Oje."

"Wha–" The blonde Hart started to protest but not before all of his sisters pushed him forward.

Owen firmly took Melanie from my arms, cradling her awkwardly in his arms until Helen helped him find a more comfortable way of holding her to his chest. He smiled when she wrapped her finger around his large thumb.

"I love you." Bret whispered into my ear.

I looked over my shoulder and smiled softly at him. "I love you."

Closing my eyes and leaning my head against his. I reopened them to see Davey playing with my daughter's feet, Tom rolling his eyes at his cousin, but discretely doing the same thing. Owen cooed at Melanie as she had her eyes open again.

"Careful boys, she will capture your heart." Bret playfully warned as Owen's eyes widened.

"Who says she hasn't?" He sassed back at his older brother.

And that's when I knew Melanie Rose Hart was the apple of all of her uncle's eyes.

_________________________________

OHMYGOD WE MET BABY HART

Do you guys like the fluff or nah???

If you're invested in Melanie. Go ahead and go check out Changes, it is her story.

Every single one of my books tie in together somehow. You will all see very soon!

Also, check out Private Affair and Desperado.
You will see some familiar faces. 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2.1K 74
☆WON BEST ALEXA BLISS FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017☆ ☆WON BEST BRAY WYATT FANFICTION IN JUNE + DECEMBER AWARDS -2017☆ People think...
7K 224 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
13.3K 527 39
Jade loves her boyfriend but she wasn't expecting him. Unable to get him out of her mind what happens when they give in to their desire for each othe...
85.9K 2.2K 106
"I know you have looked up to over half of us since you were a kid, but are you prepared for this?" "I have trained since I was a little girl. I know...