Ultrasound || Lil Durk (DISCO...

Od OnlySiaah

"Are you gonna help me?" Book1&2๐Ÿ’— Vรญce

แดœสŸแด›ส€แด€sแดแดœษดแด…
แด…แดœส€แด‹'s ส™แด€ส™ษชแด‡s
แด›สœแด‡ sสœแด€แด…แด‡ส€แดแดแด
แด„สœษชแด„แด‹-า“ษชสŸ-แด€
สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€, สœษชs แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€
แดแดœส€s
แด›สœแด‡ส ส™แด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แด€แด…?
9
ษชแด›s แดŠแดœsแด› sแด‡x
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ,๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ แด…ษชษดแด‡ส€แดs
า“แดส€ แดแด‡?
ส™แด€ส™สแดแดแดแดแด€s
แด…แด€แด…แด…ส
12/24/18
า“แด€แดแดแดœs แด€สŸส€แด‡แด€แด…ส
แดษดแด‡ sษชแด…แด‡แด…
แดสœแด
sแดœส€แด˜ส€ษชsแด‡
สœแด‡สŸสŸ ษดแด€สœ
สœแด‡สŸสŸ ษดแด€สœ (continued)
วซแดœษชแด„แด‹ แดœแด˜แด…แด€แด›แด‡
แด€ แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡?
24
แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด…แดœส€แด‹?
แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด˜แด‡ส€ส€ส
สŸแดแด แด‡?!?!
แด…แด€แด…แด€
แดส ส™แด€ส™ส
๐Ÿท สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… แด›แดแด…แด€ส
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐๐จ?
๐›๐ข๐  ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
SORRY

สœแด€สŸษชแด‹ษช

11.1K 572 257
Od OnlySiaah

💛zariah
October 4, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

I yawned and accidentally hit Durk in his face. He rose up and looked at me halfway sleep. I couldn't do anything but laugh because this man was ugly when he first wakes up.

I climbed out of his bed and almost fell. "What the hell" I mumbled looking behind me. "I- Durk why sis on the floor sleep?" I laughed looking at Dayna.

"Because you slept in her spot" he yawned getting.

My jaw dropped and I wanted to slap the fuck out of him. "That's hella nasty... give me some clothes, cause nuhun. You could've let me sleep onna couch if this her mf bed too"

"What I look like letting my baby momma sleep on a couch?" He side eyed me.

"Yeah that sounds weird, don't call me that again" I mugged him going into the bathroom. "How the hell I'm supposed to turn this on?" I asked looking at all these knobs in his shower.

"The one on the left is hot"

"My left on your left?" I asked.

He looked back at me with his toothbrush in his mouth and he looked a little irritated. "What?" I asked. "Nobody told you to bring me here, now come turn this shit on"

He finished brushing his teeth and then turned it on. "Imma see if Dayna got so-"

"Aha, no. I want yo clothes" I took my shirt off.

"Why?" He mugged me. "I don't know what yo dirty ass be doing"

I raised an eyebrow at him and scoffed. "You know what, take me home. I'll get dressed and shower there" I picked my shirt up.

"I'm playing" he laughed. "Get in, I'll be back"
.

The whole time I was cooking, Von was just sitting on the island watching me. It was a little creepy, but I didn't say anything til now. "So you live here too?" I asked.

"Yeah, the other side of the house though"

"Oh" I said scrambling the eggs. "Why you just watching me?"

"Oh I ain't" he laughed. "I'm watching this food because I'm hungry as hell. These niggas don't cook for nobody not even they son. Just slap a hot pocket in the microwave and call it a day"

"Where is he at anyway?" I asked laughing.

"Durk probably locked his ass in the room and told Dayna he still sleep" Von shrugged and my jaw dropped.

"Where his room at?" I asked.

"Nuhun, don't leave. The food gone burn" he stood up running to block me. I started laughing and turned the stove off.

"It's done, just don't touch nothing yet"

"Oh okay, it's the door that says his name on it"

"Oh wow, thanks for the directions" I rolled my eyes.

"Anytime friend" he pat my back.

After about 3 minutes I found the room. I sucked my teeth and looked for a key because the door was locked from the outside. I found it on top of the door.

I opened it and Haliki was sitting on his bed crying. "Awe what's wrong?" I bent down lookin at him.

"I wanna get out of here" he wiped his face.

"Come on" I got up reaching my hand out to him.

If Durk for real about being here for the twins, I wish he would ask me to babysit. My answer gone be a hard ass no.

"Von put him up there" I said and Von picked him up sitting him on a stool that was to the Island.

"You eat all this stuff?" I asked. "Or do you just want some cereal?"

"Ummm, cereal"

I made him a bowl of cereal and handed it to him. After that I made everybody's plate. Haliki climbed off the stool because I told him to and him and I went outside.

I put his cereal down and we both sat down eating our food. "How old are you?" I asked.

"4, but sometimes I'm 3 when we go to arcades and stuff and the water parks with roller coasters" he said and I laughed.

"I feel it"

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Zariah, but you can call me Riri" I smiled taking a bite of my bacon.

"Can I have some?" He asked pushing his bowl that just had milk left away from him.

"Yeah" I gave him my plate. He took a small bite of eggs and slid it back.

"That's all you wanted? You could get some more"

"Oh because my mom gets mad at me when I eat a big bite of her food" he said going in on the food. I laughed and played in his curls.

"Well I'm not your mom"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON!" I heard Dayna and looked through the clear sliding doors seeing her sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone.

"This bitch" I shook my head standing up. "Come on let's go inside"

"Nooo, I wanna stay outside with you. They gone take me back in my room"

"They always do that?" I asked.

"My dad does and my mom try to tell him no and then he always whispers to her and she smiles and lets him take me in there" he said squeezing the shirt I had on.

"I don't think my dad likes me" he looked to the ground and my bottom lip poked out.

"Awe baby I'm sure he loves you a whole lot" I sat back down and pat my leg.

He climbed on my lap and laid his head on my chest. "You hear that?" He asked me and I laughed having a feeling he was talking about my heart.

"No, only you can" I told him.

"Oh, I like you" he hugged me and I smiled. "My mom don't let me on her lap, she says I'm too big"

"Well I'm not your mom" I laughing repeating myself. "Think of me as yo-"

I was cut off by him jumping off me and a little kick in my stomach. I laughed and reached for his hand. I placed it on my stomach and one of my babies kicked.

He looked up at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. "These are your siblings" I told him.

"What's that?" He asked feeling my stomach.

"Your brother and sister" I told him.

"I have a brother?" he smiled widely and I nodded. He put his ear to my stomach and spoke. "Hi, can you hear me?"

"What the hell are you doing?" Dayna snatched up Haliki making him hit his head on the table. He started to cry and she just swung him towards the door. "Take yo ass to yo room"

"What the fuck is wrong with you" I stood up pushing her.

"You gone get enough of putting yo hands on me" she stepped to me. I pushed her again and put my hands on my hips.

"Nah, I don't think I am" I laughed

"You just think that belly gone save yo ass don't you" she got up off the ground walking back up on me.

"Bitch move, instead of trying to fight me you need to be in there checking up on your son" I bumped her going into the house.

I went to Haliki's room seeing Durk locking it. "Unlock the fucking door" I told him irritated. He smacked his lips and opened it.

"You ready to go yet?" He asked.

"Why y'all treat him like this?" I mugged him going over to Haliki. I wiped his face and rubbed the back of head.

"You can take his ass with you" Durk laughed.

"Pack him a bag, I will" I stood up.

"Shiit" Durk damn there ran to his closet. I couldn't hold back my laughs.

"You're fucking dumb, but for real. You know he thinks you don't like him..."

Durk stopped what he was doing and looked at me, then at Haliki who was still wiping his face and looking out his window.

He turned back around and continued putting clothes in his bag. "So you just don't care?" I asked.

"I mean..."

"You're fucking sad" I snatched the bag out his hand. "Just take us. Come on Haliki"

He jumped off his bed putting on his shoes. I tied them up for him and we walked to the front door. "What the fuck you think you doing?" Dayna stood up marching towards us and Haliki hid behind my leg holding it tight.

"Your child should never fear you like this" I looked at her disgusted. "and you just be on the media going hard like you ain't doing the same shit Durk is"

"Leave me outta this" Durk said coming into living with his keys.

"She ain't lying though, both of y'all need a damn wake up call" Von said playing the game.

"You not taking my kid what the hell" Dayna grabbed Haliki arm. "I don't give a damn what you talking about"

"Girl let him go" Durk said taking her hand off him.

"MOVE!" She pushed him.

I rolled my eyes and handed her the bag. "I'll see you another time okay" I told Haliki.

He started to cry and grabbed me tighter. Dayna finally got him off and dragged him out the living room. I watched angrily and just went out the door.

It's her son and I just can't be taking him. But if your kid is willing to leave with a stranger just to get away from you that should say a whole fucking lot.

"I would never" I slammed the car door putting on my seatbelt.

"Chill you know how much this car costs"

"Shut the fuck up, because you ain't just tell her stupid ass to chill when she was dragging him through the house. Some people just don't deserve kids I swear" I huffed.

"What you going so hard for? He ain't even yours" Durk started driving.

"It doesn't fucking matter, that's a little ass boy. You're fucking son and he thinks you don't like him, I wonder what he thinks about that ugly ass mother of his"

"She is ugly" Durk laughed.

"Is that all you hea- after you take me home, please don't contact me again. I'd rather my kids grow up without a father than have you as one. I don't want shit to do with you and they don't need you" I shook my leg.

"Nah see if you would've said that about two days ago I would've listened, but I wanna be in their lives so it ain't shit you can do about it"

"Ever heard of a restraining order? Oh and I dare you to try and take me to court I'll have Haliki taken from y'all with what I tell them"

The rest of the car ride was quite, he just kept looking at me. After seeing how they treated that little boy, I want to give my babies the world. Ain't no way I'd ever do them dirty like that.

I started to get out the car and he grabbed my arm. "I'll be over here tomorrow, we need to go baby shopping for our kids" he smiled.

"You just don't listen do you?" I asked.

"Nah I do, but not to bullshit. Be ready at like 3" he said letting me go.
💛

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💛

Y'all I was really about to delete this shit 😂 but then somebody sent me this long ass message , that shit had me fucked up , laughing , all that shit . I ain't know how to feel . Had to give y'all this update with the quickness 😭

I swear I ain never seen a message with so many cuss words in it 🤣

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

653K 30K 43
๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
18K 766 28
"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’Š๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”...
66.3K 2K 28
ion know how to write a description but anyways.., enjoy my book :^ !
1.8K 150 23
"It was you?"