Our Happy Ever After

By xoskth

One whole year has passed since the events in Las Vegas. The girls now dating the members of CNCO happy as ev... More

Characters :
New Characters:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Enjoy!
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
SEQUEL!!!!!

Sixty Two

27 3 23
By xoskth

The guys left out the part where they would be moving in as well. The girls were okay with it but surprised. They argued that they would feel at peace if they were all in the same place so they figured it would work out fine. They also had their own security because you could never be too safe.

The first few nights at their new home were a bit weird, but the girls got comfortable right away.

The first night was awkward when it came to choosing rooms and who would stay with who.

Obviously the newly parents were going to have a room of their own so they got to choose first.

Katia immediately chose the master bedroom. All the rooms were huge but the one she chose was the biggest. It had two walk in closets and she thought one of them was perfect to turn into a nursery for baby Jaemin.

Taehyung and Sandra got to choose second. They thought sharing was fine since they are in a relationship and well might be parents as well.

The rest of the rooms had double beds so it was obvious the rest had to share as well.

Ashley and Karen chose the same room so ended up being roommates. Yoongi and Jin roomed together as well.

The awkward part happened when there was two rooms left and Jimin and Hobi rushed to get a room leaving Cristal and Namjoon the last two standing.

Everyone stared at eachother bc clearly they didn't think this through.

Of course Namjoon being the gentleman he is left the last room to Cristal and roomed with Jimin and Hobi.

Two weeks past and their living arrangements couldn't be better.

Since Bangtans management was arranging the conference which was a few days away now, the boys were told to lay low and not go out much if not necessary .

It brought everyone closer.

You would think 12 people plus a baby living under the same roof was insane, but it really wasn't. Baby Jaemin turned out to be the calmest baby out there. He would only cry when hungry or when he needed a diaper change.

Katia and Jungkook didn't loose a strand of sleep. They didn't stress out either since everyone helped out. Everyone would take a turn holding, changing, feeding, and playing with baby Jaemin he really wasn't a hassle.

Katia and Jungkook had gone out to buy more diapers and food for their baby with security and disguises of course. Namjoon being the leader of the group was called in by their manager for a meeting about the conference. Cristal and Ashley were cleaning up and cooking. Karen, Jimin, and Hobi decided to try out the pool. So Sandra and Taehyung were left with baby Jaemin.

"How does he look so much like Jungkook?"

"How did he come out with those eyes?"

"They're so cute!"

"I hope our baby looks like you.." Taehyung says.

Sandra looks up at him and then looks away.

"Sorry didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I know you still haven't decided-.."

"Actually-.."

Taehyung looks at her.

"I've been thinking about it alot actually.."

"Really?" Taehyung couldn't help but feel hope.

"Taehyung I'm not ready to be a mom"

The hope is gone.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to be one.."

Wait.

"These past few weeks I've noticed how much happier and closer Jungkook and Katia have gotten because of this cutie... and-.."

"And?"

"And I want that too. I want to be happy. I want our friends to be excited about our baby too. I want a little mini me or a mini you around. I want... Taehyung I want to keep the baby... I want us to keep our baby.."

Taehyung would be lying if he said he wasn't beyond happy. And he would also be lying if he said he wasn't crying.

"Are... are you crying?"

He didn't get to answer  as he reached for her and pulled her in for a kiss. But she immediately pulled away.

"Taehyung you're going to squish Jaemin and Jungkook will murder you.."

He laughs.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just... are you sure? You're not playing with me are you?"

"No.."

"Baby... you have no idea how happy you've made me... I...I don't even know what to say..."

Sandra smiles at him because seeing him happy makes her happy as well.

"Wait... does this mean we can finally find out what we're having?"

"I've already made an appointment... today at 2"

Taehyung's eyes almost pop out of his eye sockets.

"WHAT! TODAY?"

"Yeah... I mean I'm already 5 months we don't have to wait anymore..."

Taehyung hands her baby Jaemin and stands up.

"Where are you going?"

"To tell everyone I'm going to be a father!"

Taehyung runs off.

Sandra sighs and looks at Jaemin.

"You're so lucky your dad came out normal."

xx

When CNCO found out about the conference they almost lost their shit.

"NO!"

"NO WAY!"

"HELL NO"

"I'D RATHER STICK KNIVES DOWN THE THROAT"

"THERES NO WAY!"

"SHUT UP! You guys have to choice,but to do this stupid conference or we will be getting sued!"

"Sued? For what? They can't force us to attend some stupid conference"

Ali sighs.

"They might have some dirt on us..."

"What??"

"What are you talking about?"

"What dirt?"

When Ali explains about how the rumors started and how they were caught CNCO lost their shit.

"WHAT????"

"THAT WAS YOU???"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU"

"NOW I WANNA STICK KNIVES DOWN YOUR THROAT"

"WHY THE FUCK-.."

"SHUT UP!! I DIDNT DO THIS HELL I DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS UNTIL THE RUMORS WHERE ALREADY OUT!"

"You, them whoever started it.. why?

"They told you guys to stay away from them and did you listen? No! You didn't! So this happened because of your actions. You guys know they mean business but you don't care so don't be complaining to me! Do you think I want to do this? Do you think I want you to do this? No! I don't!"

"Don't blame us its not our fault they're psycho and who in their right minds thinks of making shit up like that?"

"Don't complain so much darling this was just a warning next time it will be only them on the news if you know what I mean.."

They all turn to see Vanessa and her friends walk in.

Richard : "What is wrong with you?"

Vanessa : "Did I or did I not warn you?

Ali : Okay enough! We have to figure out what to do with this situation..

Joel : We've been doing everything you guys asks us to do give us a break

It's true, for the past few weeks they've been doing everything they've asked them to do. From attending events, posing for pictures, uploading pictures with them, kissing in public, acting like they are really a couple. They were being treated like puppets.

Ali: " Just listen carefully to my instructions and do everything I say. If they want the truth the that's what they're going to get.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
659 41 26
When she fell for him but life had some other plans but it didn't stop the fate to be there for each other 💜🫰
300 7 18
High school rivals, Elli and Taehyung, learn to get along after performing small acts of kindness for each other. After Elli's boyfriend/ Taehyung's...
42.6K 1.7K 11
A story about friendship turned to hate and a love broken by betrayal.