V.E.N.O.M. [Mobile Legends Fa...

Por Yraentar

We're just teammates... with benefits. Mais

-Episode 1- [First Attempt]
-Episode 3- [The One To Blame]
-Episode 4- [Heartbreak Encounter]
-Episode 5- [Drunken state]
-Episode 6-[S.A.B.E.R. Breacher]
-Episode7-[Questioning]
-Episode 8-[Jealousy]
-Episode 9- [The Operation]
-Episode10-[Foreplay]
-Episode11-[Mojito Cocktail]
-Episode12-[Swollen Lips]
-Episode13-[What We Are]
-Episode14-[Fried Potatoes]
-Episode15-[A Burden]
-Episode16-[Confessions]
-Episode16-[Savior]
-Episode17-[Missing Piece I]
-Episode18-[Missing Piece II]
-Episode19-[Yearning]
-Episode20-[Disguise]
-Q and A Section!-
-Episode21-[Him or Me?]
-Episode22-[The Duel]
-Episode23-[Depths of Romance]
-Episode24-[Guilty Pleasure]
-Episode25-[Reunion]
-Episode26-[Solution]
_Episode27-[Antoinerei]
-Episode28-[Unsettling Feelings]
-Episode 29-[The Workshop]

-Episode 2- [Thunderstorms]

3.1K 69 96
Por Yraentar

*Third Person P.O.V.*
Gusion got up from bed quite late in the morning. He glanced over his desk to see his scorpion pet sleeping soundly on her little bed. He rubbed his silver hair and got up to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he was done, the assassin opened his closet to find some casual clothes to wear. The V.E.N.O.M. wasn't planning to attack today so there was no need to put on their uniforms. Gusion wore a simple gray hoodie and dark colored jeans then walked out to the dining room where he saw everyone getting ready for breakfast.

"Good morning, leader" Angela was the first one to greet him. "I was about to go and wake you but you suddenly show up"

"Yeah...good morning, Vespid"

"May I see your arm? Does it still hurt?"

The assassin lifted his hand up for the android to examine it. "Hmm... I think you can use it like normal now. But do not overwork yourself like Octopus over there" she giggled.

Gusion glanced over Angela's shoulder and saw Harley resting his head on the table looking like a total mess.

"The hell was up with him?"

"Harley stayed up all night last night thinking about a new strategy for us to take down the S.A.B.E.R." Grock replied.

"Oh. And have he came up with anything?"

"Unfortunately...no, not yet at least. I really appreciate his efforts, though" Angela said.

"Right. And by the way, where's Nephila?" Gusion asked while looking around the room.

"She's doing the cooking today" the android replied with a sweet smile on her face.

"Wow really?" Gusion suddenly seemed interested as he walked to the kitchen. There, he saw Hanabi chopping vegetables. He sneaked behind her back silently without making any noises using his assassin skills. Then he put his arms around her slim waist, hugging her from behind. His actions made her raise up the knife she was holding and pointed it at him to protect herself. As she realized who it was, she gently put her weapon down.

"A-ah, it's you. You surprised me"

"You look good in that apron" he whispered in her ears, his arms were still hooked around her waist.

"S-Shut up! Who needs your compliments?!" Hanabi blushed madly. "And release me! The others might see us!"

"And so what if they see us?"

"Idiot! They'd probably misunderstand that we're...ugh!"

"Do I look like I care?"

"What the hell, Gusion?" Hanabi pushed the man away and grabbed the knife, pointed it towards him.

"Don't you dare come closer" she threatened.

The white haired male raised both of his hands in front of his chest to defend himself. "Woah, woah... calm down, Nephila. What's up with that harsh attitude?"

Hanabi slowly lower the knife and continued on her cooking. Gusion went up to her and watched.

"You know...I'd appreciate it if you offer me some help rather than just stand there and do nothing" she said.

"Nah, I don't really know about culinary stuff"

The ponytailed girl sighed and handed her leader a tray contained 3 plates of salads. After he accepted it, she picked up another tray with 2 plates of the same meal. They walked out of the kitchen together and placed the breakfast on the table.

"Wow, we're having salads for breakfast today? That's a healthy idea, Nephila!" Vespid exclaimed.

"Um...thanks"

"Alright! Let's dig in, gang!"

Everybody sat on their assigned seats and enjoyed the meal.

"Guys, let's go training" Gusion declared after finishing his breakfast.

"But leader, remember what I told you? No hardworking for the time being! Or else your arm will take months to recover" Angela protested.

"I'm just gonna watch you peeps then" he said. Everyone except Gusion and Angela groaned.

"Come on you guys! We're doing this for the magic cube, for Dr. Leo" said Vespid.

"Ugh! I don't give a damn! I'm gonna be in my room, thinking of a new strategy!" Octopus got up from his seat and stormed off.

"Harley, you should get some rest as well!" Angela yelled. But it seemed like Harley couldn't hear her, though.

Gusion rubbed his temples and sighed. "That kid...he's so stubborn, isn't he?" He then looked up to the rest of his comrades. "The three of you, go to the training room, now!"

"Yes sir!"

Emperor Scorpion sure is one hell of a strict leader. But he cares about his squad and the whole magic cube thing. He also carries his team well. He also manages and organizes things in proper orders. Without him, the V.E.N.O.M. squad would've been chaotic as hell.

Later that night...

Thunderstorms were heard from outside of the glass window. The rain was pouring down heavily along with some lightning flashes from time to time. Gusion stared out to the distance, caressing his pet scorpion in his hands. He couldn't let her go out to hunt for food tonight. But he made sure to provide her some water to drink.

Once again, there was a faint knock on his door.

"Who is it?"

"I-I 'm Nephila"

A smirk formed itself on the assassin's lips.

"Come on in"

Hanabi opened the door and let herself inside. The lightning outside flashes making the girl shivered and slammed the door shut behind her. Gusion titled his head, giving het a questioning look. He set his scorpion onto her bed and averted his gaze to his guest.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"I...actually...I..." Hanabi stuttered, unable to say anything straight away. Gusion got up and walked towards her. He gripped her shoulders and leaned close to her face. The lightning flashed once more causing Hanabi to buried her face onto her caption's chest.

"Oh, you're afraid of the lightning and thunder, aren't you?"

She nodded slowly as a response. "This...this is insane but...w-would you mind if I... stay w-with you for t-tonight?"

"Oh" was all Gusion said.

"I planned to stay with Vespid but...she didn't open the door. She was probably asleep already. And... Octopus, well... there's no way I'd spend the night in that mischief's room. He's too annoying. Also, sleeping with Lizard isn't an option. So...that leaves you, captain" she explained.

"Are you sure I'm the best person to go for?" Gusion lifted Hanabi's chin up to face him. "I can rape you here and now, you know?"

Her face suddenly went pale from what she has heard. "Y-You wouldn't really do that, right?"

"Underestimating me?"

"N-No...it's not like that"

"On second thought, my scorpion is getting hungry as well. I might feed you to her if I want. Spider is her favorite prey, too..."

"Captain, stop. Please... stop scaring me. I don't want to be afraid more than I already am. This is embarrassing enough" she pleaded.

All of sudden, Hanabi was pushed down to the soft bed. Gusion pinned her down and got on her. She panicked and tried to escape but his grips were too tight.

Seeing her leader hovering on top of her made her feel weak for some reasons. His sharp violet eyes stared deep into her red ones.

"Gusion, please...don't do this"

He chucked. "You poor girl, you came here just to get fucked" he said, shaking his head.

"No!"

He leaned in and smashed his cold lips on hers, demanding a kiss. Hanabi struggled but to no avail. Gusion's skilled tongue explored every inch of her mouth. She closed her eyes shut, allowing him taste more.

Gusion then moved my to kissed her neck and occasionally bit into it. The raven haired female tried her best to hold back her moans, not wanting to let him know how much his actions influenced her. He dominated her body so easily without even trying.

He made her forget her fears about the thunder and heavy rain outside. All her attention were given to him at the moment.

Once Gusion was done leaving hickeys on her neck, he backed away and laid himself on the bed beside her.

"I'll save the rest of the foreplay for later" he winked. Nephila felt relieved. She released a heavy breath and calmed herself down. The thunder outside was still booming like crazy which definitely scared her again.

Seeing this, Gusion smiled and pulled her into an embrace. "His chest feels so warm" Hanabi thought and allowed herself to be wrapped in Emperor Scorpion's arms.

"From now on, you're sleeping with me in my room every night. I don't care if it rains or not" Gusion said.

"B-But...I can't do that! It's too risky" Hanabi replied.

"This is an order. Don't disobey me" he snapped back.

"R-Roger that, captain"

____________________

that's it for this episode >< stay tuned! ^^

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

52.8K 1.3K 53
You have been added to a groupchat . Cover by @heavnlymendes (I'm sorry this story sucks )
46.7K 929 29
Thank you guys for the support, love you all:)
34.3K 1.2K 52
Best friends some say so but some say other wise.
2M 29.6K 194
A new girl on team 10 what could go wrong....everything