In The Year Of '39

By 10Magg40

Evelyn Rubric is a 19 year old girl who lives in a small home by the woods. Shes just a normal girl from 2019... More

βœ…Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 7

91 4 0
By 10Magg40

John

I was in the living room with George, talking about my guest from the lake. "John I don't know, She could be a crazy fan. A member of the press under cover, trying to get a good story out of ye." George says looking at me from the couch, "Geo it's fine, she's harmless. She's not a member of the press, I can tell. The lass barley says enything to me." He nodded, "I'm going to get back to my flat now. See ye in thee morning John" "see ye Geo" I closed the door behind him and locked it. I went up to my room to change into pajamas when I found a little note on my pillow.

Hey John! Just forgot to
Tell you goodnight. And thank You for the toothbrush and
toothpastell.
~ Eve

I smiled, I took the note and set it in my night stand drawer. I went to my dresser and got out some pyjamas to sleep in. When I was comfortable in my pyjamas, I jumped into the bed and tried to drift into a slumber.

A/n
Last week's been a long week for my family and I. I had a doctor's appointment in St Louis, bacons hams and cakes to do for 4h. My parents had to go to court with my cousin and they went back to st Louis for that. And they are going back to court tonight so I have to spend the night at my grandmas. I'm sorry for the delay, it's been crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 102 30
"People like you, hang out with people like them. So why are you here still?" "You've got me all wrong, people like me fall in love with a girl like...
8.7K 213 50
βπ•Ύπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖔𝖑𝖉 π–œπ–”π–šπ–“π–‰π–˜ π–“π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–—π–šπ–‘π–ž π–π–Šπ–†π–‘ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–™π–π–Šπ–ž π–‡π–‘π–Šπ–Šπ–‰ π–†π–Œπ–†π–Žπ–“ 𝖆𝖙 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–œπ–”π–—π–‰,❞ βπ•Ίπ–“π–Š...
54.9K 1.5K 43
She would never understand why she signed the contract, but she did. A contract to be Paul McCartney's on screen girlfriend, but it seemed that contr...
743 104 27
Evelyn sits at her open window everyday painting the swing in the yard next door of a hauntingly abandoned yellow house, not expecting it to once ag...