Behind | BaekYeon Fanfiction

By KEISSIEEE

━ ❝I love you,❞ That's what he said. ━ BAEKYEON FANFICTION STARTED: 081819 ; (100119 - Republished) COMPLETED... More

i n t r o
c h a r a c t e r s
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
i m p o r t a n t

e i g h t

303 21 0
By KEISSIEEE

08 • SHOPPING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

I started walking faster until I heard some footsteps behind me. I slowed my pace and quickly turned around to find a surprised Chanyeol.

"I don't like to think that you're following me," I said, facing him. "But why are you following me?" I asked once again.

"Well, I'm going back to the mall to buy something. I ran out of composition papers." He replied, scratching the back of his head. "I'm sorry if I scared you, Taengoo-noona." He added and, again, flashed that adorable smile of his again.

"But where are you off to?" Chanyeol asked, I hate to say this but, cutely. Seriously.

How can a guy look like a child with everything he does so much?

"I promise, I won't tell. I'm just actually curious." He said, raising his right hand. "It's alright if you don't wanna though, I'll just get going." Chanyeol added, putting his hands in the pocket of his sweater.

"I have to help this girl to look for some school supplies." I flatly replied until I felt my phone vibrate.

"Really? Can I come with, then? Since... I'm also going to the same place..?" Chanyeol hesitantly said.

I was checking who the message was from when Chanyeol asked if he could come once again.

▪▪▪

( UNKNOWN )
< 02x - xxx - xxxx >

-- Saturday, 13 : 26 --

U :
i'm here

▪▪▪

I looked at Chanyeol, and then the message, and then back at Chanyeol again before sighing.

"Let's go, she's waiting." I asked and started walking inside the coffee shop we went to days ago and started looking for the girl.

Oh goodness.

I forgot that we both do not know what we both look like.

"Wait here, Chanyeol," I said as me and Chanyeol stopped walking. He looked at me weirdly but did what I asked.

We were in the middle of the coffee shop while I texted the girl where she was.

▪▪▪

( UNKNOWN )
< 02x - xxx - xxxx >

-- Saturday, 13 : 30 --

: T
Where are you?

U :
By the corner. Are you, perhaps, the one in the middle of the coffee shop?

: T
yes

▪▪▪

After I sent the final message, I looked around and saw a girl waving her hands. She was actually sitting where we had sat the other day.

I tapped Chanyeol by his arm and walked towards the masked girl, she was actually really pretty and looks younger.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon," I introduced myself before sitting, Chanyeol sitting beside me afterwards. "Oh, this is Chanyeol. Do you mind if he tag along?" I said, noticing the look she gave me.

"Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol," Chanyeol, being the happy person he is, said and stood up to bow, showing a really cheerful smile. "Nice to meet you!" he beamed and stretched a hand which the girl quickly shook.

"Um, yes, I'm Oh Wooyoung, if you do not know me, but call me Yoon," the girl said, bowing towards me and Chanyeol. "Baekhyun-sunbae said you are not his fan so, I assumed you do not watch dramas so much?" Wooyoung stated, tilting her head a little bit.

Wooyoung looked adorable and elegant with everything she did, even the tilting of her head earlier. She has a small figure and is a lot taller than me, probably an inch or two. She also had pale skin, one that makes her look like she was glowing, and it actually matched her strawberry blonde hair color together with her dark brown orbs. Half of her face was covered so I really did not have a good look at her face.

I was startrucked for a moment that Chanyeol had to nudge me under the table to bring me back to reality.

"Ah, yes," I finally replied, looking at Chanyeol as a thanks, and then turning to look at Wooyoung after. "I just really didn't find that much entertainment in dramas." I added while she nodded her head as an agreement before finishing her drink.

"Oh, my bad. Do you want to have any drinks? I'll pay for it." Wooyoung said, standing up, which made me and Chanyeol shake our heads as a no, politely. "Okay then. Should we get going?" She asked, slinging her bag on her shoulder.

"Sure, let's go." I said and stood up as well, signalling Chanyeol to follow.

Wooyoung lead the way while me and Chanyeol followed. Noticing the giant's sudden silence, I decided to ask.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, looking at the giant beside me who currently has his dumbfounded expression pasted on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked once again.

"Just," Chanyeol started, having a troubled expression, before looking at me while we continue walking. "Just how do you get in touch with actors, Taengoo-noona?" he added, pure curiousity flowing through his every words.

I shrugged before I focused my attention to the girl infront of us who continues to lead our way.

"I don't know, either. I asked that to myself the yesterday." I said and walked quickly, noticing that Wooyoung had started running towards the first store she saw the moment we entered the mall. It was a bag shop.

She quickly walked towards the sales lady and asked something. The lady then guided her towards the counter and placed two bags.

"Eonnie," Wooyoung called and gestured me to come closer. "So I reserved two bags, actually my mom did since I can't find my favorite bag, which do you think looks fine?" she asked, looking as troubled as ever.

And Baekhyun said she was kinda cold.

I scanned the bags on the counter, they were both backpacks. The first one is pink with a lot of zippers and pockets. It had a big butterfly displayed in the middle of the bag as its main design and pastel floral patterns to the side. While the other one was a black one with two zippers, it also has some small white hearts at the right bottom corner.

I liked the two bags, and I really cannot decide since both the bags reflect Wooyoung's personality, appearance, if not.

Giving up, I turned to Chanyeol, who was quietly observing the place, while I hold the two bagpacks infront of him. He was startled at first but understood what I had meant. Wooyoung was also waiting for his opinion, staring at him from behind me.

"Me?" Chanyeol eyes, his round eyes widening even more, while me and Wooyoung nodded. "Uhh, I personally love the black one, but it's up to you." Chanyeol replied shyly, not used to these kind of things, I guess.

I felt Wooyoung grab the black one from me and told the lady by the cashier that she would get that one.

While the lady was packing her bagpack, Wooyoung turned to Chanyeol and smiled before saying, "Thanks."

Chanyeol only nodded in turn and looked at the ground, looking like a shy teenager, a giant one at that.

The three of us went out of the shop and went for three more shops before finally going to the bookstore to finally buy what she needs, also Chanyeol who ran out of composition papers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

siijaye's note: 100819

okay, sorry I had to cut this off, it's because I feel like it's going to be a little bit too long, I guess? But anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

stay tuned and have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 762 34
Read about Baekhyun's and Chaeyoung's life after the grand proposal from book 1 !! If you haven't read book 1 yet, please read it. I hope you will e...
3.3K 226 18
Are they going to meet? Is she going to know what her past? Did he tell her that she was the one he love? Is he can still protect her until the end? ...
2.7K 140 2
Baekhyun x Reader Doctor AU Your poor health had with time sucked out every bit of your lively personality, leaving you completely exhausted of livin...
21.7K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...