Behind | BaekYeon Fanfiction

By KEISSIEEE

━ ❝I love you,❞ That's what he said. ━ BAEKYEON FANFICTION STARTED: 081819 ; (100119 - Republished) COMPLETED... More

i n t r o
c h a r a c t e r s
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
i m p o r t a n t

s e v e n

329 21 0
By KEISSIEEE

07 • SENIOR

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV:

"Good," he said and started walking towards me once again.

The moment he stopped two feet away from me, he brought a piece of paper from his pocket and played with it for a while before giving it to me and start speaking.

"I know this might be a little too much considering that we're basically strangers with each other, but I felt like you'll actually be a good person." he said as I took the paper from him.

A number was written in it and it confused me, it couldn't be his number, right?

"How do you know that?" I asked and he just shrugged, his smile crawling its way back to his face once again. "So, what do I do with this?" I asked, waving the paper in my hands.

"That's a friend of mine's number," he said which made me look at him, getting alot more curious. "She'll be coming to this school in a few weeks," he added.

"And?" I asked, in need of more information since I'm really not getting what he was planning to say. "What do I do?" I asked again.

"I want you to look for her, for me," he said, seriousness all over his face, but his smile never fades away to the point that he's starting to look creepy. "I mean, I should actually be the one looking for her, but I can't," he added.

"Why?" I asked, looking straight into his eyes, not minding if it's actually sucking me in.

"Reasons." he flatly said. "It's just for a month, just let her catch up with the events and others, as a senior, just for a month." he said, his eyes showed such a pleading look that I can't refuse.

"Okay. Just for a month. Then it's done." I said and his aura changed back to the cheerful one and hugged me, which caught me by surprise.

"No need for hugs," I said and he quickly retracted, giving me a shy smile once again.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "But thank you, again." he said and I just nodded, leaving the rooftop with a very happy Byun Baekhyun waving behind me.

I continued to stare at this unknown's number, comtemplating whether I should text her or not. Baekhyun did tell me that I needed to inform her and that's she's just actually waiting for a message.

I spent approximately five minutes of contemplating whether or not to send a message before I decided what to actually do.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

▪▪▪

( UNKNOWN )
< 02x - xxx - xxxx >

-- Friday, 23 : 11 --

: T
Hi! Am I disturbing you? By the way, I don't know whether mr Byun Baekhyun have actually told you about me, but I'm actually gonna be your "guide" for your first month in college.

▪▪▪

I finally sent the message and went to bed straight since it's pretty late already, and Yeonji and the boys were asking for a meet up tomorrow.

I arranged myself and found a very comfortable position and immediately fell asleep the moment I closed my eyes.

• • •

I woke up to my mom knocking on my door, telling me that breakfast is ready and reminding me of my meet up with Yeonji and the boys later at lunch.

I lazily got up and went straightly to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth before going back and grabbing my phone beside my pillow and then going out to the dining room after where I saw my parents waiting for me.

"Morning," I greeted and took a sip of my coffee, looking at my parents afterwards.

I disregarded the look they gave me and started eating breakfast, but seconds after, I gave up and asked them what was wrong.

"Me and your father will be needing to stay with your aunt Jelly for a while," mom announced, a worried look plastered on her face.

"Isn't she in California?" I asked and continued eating my food. "For how long?" I asked once again and noticed that they both looked at each other before answering.

"We actually needed to stay for a year." Dad said that made me stop whatever I'm doing.

• • •

"So, your parents needed to accompany auntie Jelly for a year? Why?" Yuju asked, taking a bite from her corndog.

We are currently at the food plaza near the mall and it just so happened that I told her, them, what my parents said earlier in the morning since I do not know what to do.

"My aunt apparently suffered from a car crash a few days ago and her kids were actually in Canada, that is where they were destined, or deployed, or something." I explained, sipping on my strawberry shake. "Plus they had to take care of her and make sure she'll recover properly since she also just went through a divorce, an ugly one." I added.

"Atleast you've got the house to yourself." Chanyeol flatly stated after biting from his huge bacon burger.

"Yeah, you're right." I replied. "I hope aunt Jelly gets well soon though." I added and took a bite from my fries.

"Noona, aren't you gonna check your notifications? Your phone's been buzzing for a while now." Jongin asked, pointing at my phone which is indeed buzzing.

I looked at the lockscreen and saw that it was actually from the number I sent the message to last night, and the sender had sent three messages! How can I not notice?!

I hurriedly opened the message and read all the texts that sender had sent.

▪▪▪

( UNKNOWN )
< 02x - xxx - xxxx >

-- Saturday, 05 : 23 --

U :
so you were that person baek-sunbae had talked about? and yes, he did tell me about you, nice meeting you i guess?

-- Saturday, 07 : 32 --

U :
also, sunbae, can we like, meet? i needed to buy some school supplies and it would totally help if you'd tell me the things i needed to buy

-- Saturday, 12 : 56 --

U :
I'm so sorry if i sounded so persistent. Are you busy? Was I disturbing you?

-- Saturday, 13 : 01 --

: T
No no no. Definitely not. I'm sorry I hadn't read your replies earlier, I just have some things I needed to attend and do, I should've checked. But anyways, where would you like to meet? I'm currently at the food plaza near the mall

U :
Really? Thank you so much. Which mall, though?

: T
The one near from the newly opened coffee shop.

U :
Let's meet at the coffee shop then! And then go straight to the mall?

: T
Sounds good to me. See you :)

▪▪▪

After sending my last message, I stood up from my seat and grabbed my things before telling I need to go.

"So guys, I have someone to meet and somewhere to go with this someone, I'll explain next week, the first thing in the morning when we meet each other at school. But for now, I gotta go." I said and left them even before someone have started speaking.

I really hate ignoring people, but here I was, I accidentally ignored someone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

siijaye's note: 093019

Hi guys! How are you all?

Anyways, I'm disappointed in this chapter, it's as if this really isn't it. But I hope that even if this sucks, you enjoyed some parts.

And hey! We finally knew what Baek and Tae talked about at the rooftop!

I wonder what will happen next? Hmm 👀 but anyways, stay tuned! And also, please give me feedbacks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...
21.7K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
28.7K 762 34
Read about Baekhyun's and Chaeyoung's life after the grand proposal from book 1 !! If you haven't read book 1 yet, please read it. I hope you will e...