Behind | BaekYeon Fanfiction

By KEISSIEEE

━ ❝I love you,❞ That's what he said. ━ BAEKYEON FANFICTION STARTED: 081819 ; (100119 - Republished) COMPLETED... More

i n t r o
c h a r a c t e r s
z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
i m p o r t a n t

f o u r

357 24 2
By KEISSIEEE

04 • SEAT

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TAEYEON'S POV

The wild crowd calmed down a bit after some guards went to where Baekhyun was. Others were glad they had a photo with him, while some were disappointed since they were really far from him.

The four of us just watched everything happen and was about to leave when we saw that people are actually coming back in just to see Byun Baekhyun, we cannot exit through the door.

Byun Baekhyun just finished ordering and was now looking for a seat, and since the four of us finished drinking, we all stood up.

The actor, Baekhyun, was at lost since he can't find a vacant seat, some were offering to sit beside them, but he refused, so I walked over him and tapped his shoulders when the others were engrossed with how they would make Baekhyun sit with them, mostly the highschool students.

"You can take our seat, it's by the far corner, we're already finished so I hope you find comfort there." I whispered, enough for him to hear, and signalled the other three to follow me and exit the coffee shop.

Me, Yuju, Jongin and Chanyeol started walking out of the coffee shop, not minding the stares I got for stealing their "oppa" away from them.

On the way, Chanyeol spoke up.

"Taengoo-noona," He said and looked at me. "Are you actually a magnet of hate?" he asked which made Jongin and Yuju at the back, since we're already in a sidewalk, supress a laugh.

I looked at him before bringing my attention back to the road and answered. "Nah," I said.

"Yeah, she just cares less," Yuju stated. "Too much, though." She added and we all just laughed.

"Yeah." I said and we continued our journey back home.

• • •

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I drank my coffee peacefully while I waited for my manager to arrive. He forgot the schedules he was about to give to me earlier so he went back home and told me he'll follow afterwards.

I texted him the coffee shop I am in, and where I was seated and waited for his reply, and if not, his own self to come right here.

A girl, I suppose in her first year of highschool, walked towards me with a paper and pen in hand the moment I placed the phone down the table.

"Um, Baek-oppa," she stated and I just looked at her and smiled genuinely. "Um, I-I didn't--aish," she stuttered. "C-can I get an autograph?" She finally asked and showed her blank piece of paper.

"Sure," I replied and her smile widened when I took the pen and wrote the autograph. "Do you want a picture, too?" I asked and she looked at her friends for approval, they just gave her a thumbs up and gave me her phone and took a photo with her.

She bowed and whispered a 'thank you,' and ran towards her friends who just hugged her the moment she sat.

"You did it!"
"You finally had your autograph!"
"And a photo at that!"
"See? We told you to not get shy and just be confident for one minute!"

I heard all of the girl's friend shout from the other side of the room, and it just made me smile even more.

I brought my attention back to towards the door where my manager walked in with a girl.

He went to my table, sat down, and told the girl to sit by the other seat, adjacent to the both of us.

"What is she doing here?" I asked and pointed at the girl who took her seat and rested her arms by the table after bowing.

"Oh, her manager's out to buy her late lunch so she asked me to look for her for a while." my manager explained. "Oh, and here are your schedules." he added and handed me a folder with lots of paper inside.

"Thanks," I replied and started reading some of its content.

"I'm sorry I had to come with," the girl said. "My manager will be back to get me in fifteen minutes, so I hope it isn't such a bother." she added.

"You'll never be a bother, Wooyoung," I said and ruffled her hair. "Anyways, you want some coffee?" I asked.

"Oh, no thanks, Baekhyun-sunbae, my parents and manager just told me I had to reduce my intake of coffee." Wooyoung said. "And don't call me by my real name!" she whined and I just laughed.

"Alright, Yoon," I said and ruffled her hair more. "People are gonna know it sooner anyways, why hide?" I asked.

"Well, they knew me as Yoon," she shortly while tying her messed up hair in a ponytail. "I'll just wait until everyone knows, and you can call me by my real name." she added and placed some clips to prevent her bangs from falling.

"Oh, right, you're starting school in a few weeks, right?" my manager asked and she just nodded and gave a small smile.

Such a cold girl. She isn't actually cold, that's just her. Her natural personality she's showing to the whole country.

"It might be a little late, but yeah, I will be going to college in a few weeks," she said. "I'll just need to buy some things I needed and find my favorite bag, if I can." she added.

"College? I thought you were in highschool?" I asked in which she returned with a small glare.

"I know I'm short, but I'm at my second year," Yoon added which made me laugh. She isn't even that short. If ever, she's average.

"Alright you two," my manager said and pointed at Yoon's manager who is currently walking inside the shop.

Yoon waved her hand the moment her manager came in and stood up, bowing towards me and my manager.

"Although it was short, I enjoyed the small talk," Yoon said and got her small bag. "I'll be leaving then, Mr. Lee, Baekhyun-sunbae." she added.

"Thanks for having and looking at her for a while," Her manager said and bowed. "We'll be leaving now." she added and gave Yoon her cap and walked out of the shop.

Yoon waved at us before finally entering the van and going to her schedule.

"They are so..." I said.

"Formal." me and Sunggyu, my manager, said in chorus and laughed.

"Hey, how'd you get this seat by the way?" Sunggyu asked, totally curious. "You're all over the internet earlier, I saw the photos and--" he cut himself.

"Well, a girl and her friends decided to give me their seat. I suppose they aren't much of a fan." I said and took the last sip of my coffee.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I just shrugged and stood up, gathering my things.

"Let's go?" I asked my manager and we both exited the shop, going to our next schedule.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

siijaye's note: 083019
Hi, so Wooyoung is my own character, and you'll get to see her more on the following chapters. Also Baek's manager, I'm bad at making up names so it took me a while. I can feel it guys, I'll be busy!

Did you enjoy this chapter? Was it too boring? Please do tell me how you felt while reading this part~

Have a lovely day and please do wait for the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 794 23
❝ so suddenly❞ ✧ ೃ༄ "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗕𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻." "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆...
4.8K 276 8
- for the last time, he needs to say goodbye. » EXO Chanyeol & Baekhyun (Chanbaek) fanfiction » date started: 190425 » date finished: 190429
104K 4.4K 45
Love is the purest of all feelings. But it becomes a problem when it turns into obsession. An obsession that leads to too many dramas, chaoses, conf...
424K 11.8K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...