Assassin's Creed Daughter Ima...

By alleycatbookstore

I've always, ALWAYS thought of what every Assassin's Creed character would react/act with a kid tagging along... More

REQUEST PAGE (NOW CLOSED FOR GOOD)
Discipline
Little French Lady
The Bear Cub
Duckling
He Always Comes Back
Run!
Lost Duckling
Shots And Haytham
Two Ways
Monsters Under The Bed
Trust
A/n
The Sound of Silence
A Girl's Happiness
A Jealous Mother
Ha?
Young Love
Little Shadow
Eksa'a
The Younger Frye Sister
A/N
The Madhouse
A/n
The Stars
Haystack
Taken
Lost Child
Lost Baby Rook
A Sick Princess
Gentle Caresses
A Rook's First Flight
Hi
Outlaws
The Truth
Nighttime Cuddles To Cold
Descendant
What Is This Mess?
Last Wish
Side One or Side Two
Tug of War
Hugs
Proud
Maturity
Panic
Pale
Um.....What?
Dark Times
Trust Issues
Introducing
Just to Chat
Question
Better Days
Forgive Me
Cold
Protection
Say What?!
Time
Protective Mama
Arguments
Family
Attention
Rift
History Lessons
Dance
Sunshine
A/N
Gone
Spy
Truth Exposed
Too Late To Be Sorry
Just Stay
Princess
Soundless
Touch
Thief
Accidental Prone
Matchmaker
Happy Birthday
Why?
Dear Journal
Faith
Secrets
Tantrums
Thank You
Two Sides of a Coin
Charge!
Disobedience
Helpless Little One
Home
Stranger Danger!
Help (This is an A/N)
Confrontion
Prankster
Trouble in the Ports
Sick Days
Talks
Reborn
Found
Girlie Problems
Stalker
Favorites
Babysitting
And Down You Go!
Formal Events
Letting Go
Hopscotch
The Pirate Gang
Quick Update
Nightmares
Finger Painting
Experiment
Another Chance
Cookies
Explosions
Lonely
Happy Dance
Experiment No.2
Experiment No.3
Hide!
Morning Snuggles
Evie?
Tenents
Secret Outings
Boop
Rescue
Texts
Saved
Texts No.2
Mental Illnesses
Huggie
Smooch
Update
Hiya!
GIVE ME
Swimming Lessons
Future Uploads!
See You Again
Aesthetic Boards
Puppy!
Arguments
1, 2, 3, WHERE ARE YOU?!
Duck
Doing the Do
Crazy In Love
Daddy's Here
Troublemaker
Fireworks
Waddle
Flying Colors
Sooooo
Bird in A Cage
Let Me Explain
Ko-Fi!
ATTACK!
Coming Home
Well then
Look Alike
Gerard, Demetri, Phillip, and Axeman
Lessons
Dancing
Opinions
Hi

I Remember When You Were Young

4K 61 26
By alleycatbookstore

Pairing: Ezio Auditore de Firenze
Warning: none
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

                                               Ezio rested his chin on his palm, watching his ten-month-old daughter play with her blocks and dolls.

                                             "Y/n," Leonardo's voice caught the said child's attention, "Come here." The baby girl blinked innocently at the inventor/painter then started to crawl towards her father instead.

                                               "Such a daddy's principessa." (Princess) Leonardo told Ezio.

                                                "What am I supposed to do, Leonardo? Ignore her?" Ezio replied, picking Y/n up.

                                                  "No, no, no! Of course not!" Leonardo quickly replied, "I did not mean it as an insult, I only meant to say she knows who her father is."

                                                  "Indeed she does." Ezio agreed, bopping Y/n's nose.

                                                  "She is my little caro." (Darling)

                                                    ~                                                                         ~

                                                   Ezio patiently waited for Y/n to climb (more like crawl) the stairs to Monteriggioni. Every time Ezio tries to carry her, she throws a fit. Ezio took a sharp intake of air when he saw Y/n grab the ledge of a brick on the wall next to her, she stood up on shaky legs.

                                                  "Andiamo, tesoro. Puoi farcela!!" (Come on, honey. You can do it!)

                                                   With her little face of determination, Y/n took one step forward. Ezio ended up having to catch her before she hit the ground and crack her head open on the steps.

                                                   "Perhaps it's better to do it where there's carpet, Y/n."

                                                   Claudia coos at Y/n, changing the baby out of her baby clothes and into something more comfortable.

                                                  "AH HA! THERE'S MY GREAT NIECE!" Mario's booming voice caused Y/n to jump and start to cry.

                                                  Ezio cradled Y/n in his arms, trying to soothe her while shooting a glare at Mario for scaring the baby.

                                                 "Aw, I am sorry, little assassino." (Assassin) Mario said, pinching Y/n's cheek.

                                                  "She will not be an assassin, Uncle," said Ezio, "I will not let her."

                                                   "What if that is what she wants, nipote?" (Nephew) Mario replied, "Will you deny her that route?" Ezio bit his lip, tightening his grip on Y/n.

                                                   "I do not know." Ezio admits.

                                                   Ezio pondered over his uncle's words as he laid Y/n down for her nap. She has Auditore blood flowing through her veins, it is her birthright to be an assassin when she is older, yes, but what if it is not the life she wants like Claudia?

                                                   Ezio shook his head. This is not the time to think about that. Now, he has to focus on making it to her teenage years.

                                                        ~                                                                            ~

                                                   "You look good," a familiar voice drawls from behind Y/n, she turned around and beamed at her father.

                                                   "Hi, Papa."

                                                    Ezio moves from leaning against the wall to stand next to his seventeen-year-old daughter.

                                                   "Sono fiero di te, figlia mia." (I'm proud of you, my daughter).

                                                       ~                                                                         ~

"I hope you're still proud of me, Papa," said Y/n, looking down on a gravestone, "I got married and I have four wonderful children and an amazing husband now. I miss you, Papa. I love you."

Man. I've been writing depressing things, haven't I? Sorry about that and I also apologize about the horrible indenting. When it comes to indenting, Wattpad is shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 15 23
Talon Skye has always been a wanderer. Never fully content or passionate about anything in life. Little did he know when he applied for a position at...
310K 6.9K 200
I'm taking another shot at a one shot book. it's filled with preferences, one-shots and whatever else I come up with. Requests are always open unless...
78.7K 1.3K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
89.3K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...