Creepypasta x Fem!reader|| Wh...

By BlackBunny83

Completed story! You were a normal girl until you entered elementary school...Since then,You've gone trough H... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1:"Forgotten Memories"
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 2/A: "Newbie things"
Chapter 2/B: "Newbie things"
Chapter 3: "The creepypasta family"
Chapter 4: "Dreams or memories?"
Chapter 5: "Getting to know them better"
Chapter 6: "My story"
Chapter 7: "Training with Jeff and Liu"
Chapter 8 :"A reason to be hated"
Chapter 9: "Zalgo's treath"
Chapter 10: "Danger"
Chapter 11: "What did I get myself into?"
Chapter 13: "Sorry"
Special Chapter: "So you like fnaf..."
Chapter 14: "Which power?"
Chapter 15: "Training with the proxies and..."
Chapter 16: "Oh, I'm in Hell now"
Chapter 17: "A new ally"
TOO MUCH LOVE
Chapter 18: "Raverok"
Yay!
Chapther 19: "True feelings"
Chapter 20: "Is this the end?"
Jeff Ending
BEN ending
Not a new chapeter.
E.J ending
Toby ending
Brian(Hoodie) ending
wut
Timothy(Masky) ending
Quarantine
Tagged just because
Helen Ending
Liu ending
Puppeteer ending
Jane ending
Alternative ending: If
If: Fnaf extended ending
Requested ending: Slenderman Ending
Requested ending: Kagekao's ending
Requested ending: Clockwork's ending.
HEY HEY HEEEY
HEY HEY HEEEEY
LAST HEY HEY HEEEEY
Hello again

Chapter 12: "Zalgo's Plans"

2K 47 51
By BlackBunny83

I was now in the throne room.
Zalgo was sitting in the big, red and golden throne while my brother was seated on the throne on the left side of Zalgo's. Shoto's throne was blue and silver.
There was also another throne similar to Zalgo's. It was red and golden and had a beautiful flower pattern on the sides, and I figured on the back too.

"What do you want?" I asked. I wasn't scared of him, I was DISGUSTED by him.

Ḑ̜̅͊̕e̵̘̩͓ͣ͊ͪą̡̆͋ͨr̡͖,̢̢̱̐̀̚͡ ̞͇ͮ̓̈t̢̧̢͇ͭh̶̡̳e̛̕ ̪͘͢͞tͫͪ̀̕ḣ̜͔̞ͩ̐i̵̬ͣn͈̲̍g̙̪̖̿̀͟ ̶̢̤́I̾̂ͣ͜҉͏ w̛͓̘̣ͭͦ̈́́a̶̐͟n̟̬̙̒́t̴̃̋ͅ ͧ̾̍͘͟ͅí̢̡̯́sͬ̑͊ ̱ͥ͌̋͏̸y̵͙̞͓̆̎̀͜o҉̧u̢̨͍̲̔̑͡ ̘͚ͫ̕b̦͝èͮi̢̡̛̊ͭ̏n̷͍̮ͪ̋̑g̬͒ ̷̩͛͘͠m̵̧̩̱͐̔̚y̖̫̖ ̖̠̖ͦ̑̇ẁ̢̬͎͟ͅi̧̎͐͗͜͡f̋ë̡̪̦̠́͢.̶̸̖̻̹ͤ̅ ̝͓Y̷̤͈̏͢o̶̫̊u͌ ̐̊͌c̡͈͚̞̋ă̶̷̮͈̓̂͡ǹ̖̖̞͜͠'̛t̴̙̺͎̄̒ͥ͡ ͅs̥̖ͣ̒͝a̓͢͟y͔̻̮ͬͫ́ ̸̤̬̻͛ͤͫ͢ņ̪͢͞ȍ̤.̢̠͎̎ ̢̒҉Iͤ͗f͉̦̱͗͢͜ ͘y̸̙̱͇͋̀o̐͊͊́u͓̤ͧ̋ͅ͏̶̕'̡̭ͨͩ̀l̶̳̯͙ͩͫ̌͝ļ̛̻͉̾͞ ͍̺r̢͌ͭ҉ë̟̼҉͞͡f͌̈ͧ͏̛u̸̺̙̰͟͡s̹̯̝̎̿ͬ͟͢e̅̆,̴̱͓̫̾̓ ̷̢͙̭͎ͦ͐I̶̢̋̾̋̕ ̛͓̙͈ͪ̾̀͜͢w̢̛͒͂ͫȉ̆̌͏̴ĺ̨̘l̗͓̥̒̄͊́ ̴̯̓̆͞a̸ͨ̏̒t̷̼̳̝̓ͮt̄ͤ͝a̍ͨ̓c̭͕͊k͓̄͐ ̝͐̾ͮ͘y̸̛̠ͣó̧̚͟͏u̴̓ͫ̍ŗ̟̗͎͑ͣ̋ ̮̪͂̂̏b̨̛̛̞̣̾ͦe̸͌͒͜͡l̴̸͓̋́ò̼ͭ̕v̵̷̵̖̗̠̒è̵͊̑͢ḋ̷̬̝̣̈ ̭͖̬Cr̡͈̤̗͜͝e̷̳͚̔͌ͯe͓̯̓͞p̧̢͓̄̓̇͟y̡͆̚͠͠p̖̤̓ȧ̺̟ͨş̖̭͉͢͠ţ̙̔͋͜͟a̫s̴̮̈̏ͬ ̵̛͔̹̏͂͠w̴̻̕͞i͉͓̗͒͘ţ̛̜͂͡ẖ̋̊̊ ̛̭͔͎̆͗ͧỳ̮̣́ͨ͏o͜͝uͥ̄ͅ҉̵̛ ͕͌ͧ͡b̡͇̳ͫȑ̽̐͜͢o̺̫̻ͣ҉t͎̹̮ͯ̎h̰̤͒ͣ̎͏e͇̮̼̊̉̂̕r̴̨͕ͨ.̛̳̺̖͟ ̶̶̛̭̺̊ͫͥ

Said Zalgo, a threatening aura around him. I looked at my brother, his eyes were lifeless. Something happened, I can see it.

"Listen, you'll have to tell me what you plan to do before I agree" I said and he nodded.
"(F/n), Zalgo's plans are easy. With you and me by his side, we will be able to kill Slenderman and his stupid, useless army of killers. When we are done, we will bring chaos to humanity, they will be our slaves. They will suffer and loose their minds. This is what Zalgo wants"

Answered my brother.
"I will not kill my family" I said. Oh, how I wished I was able to kill Zalgo right there, right now. But my powers were still not working.

S̶͕̯͉ͨ̉͌͟͞i̺̞̓͢n̯̤͌͌͡c̜̖̋҉̷ḙ̸̰̲ ̸̜͡ͅy̵̻͖ͤ͂̎o̴̬̮ͮ̚͏̵u̸͐̉̃̀͏'̭͙̘l̵͐̃҉̢l̀͞͏͝ ͙͍͖ͨ̕͠͞ǹ̛͔̚͝o͗t͋ͬͪ҉̸ ̖ͩ͒ac̮̿c̷̟͎͋͑͞͝e̴̷̊̏̔p̷̍͠͠t̛̲̠̝̐́,̧͙ͣ ̰̟͈͌͜͝I̷̵̷̟ͫ ̻͇͝͞g̷̡͒̆̌͘ŭ̴͕̃ͩ҉͢eͤͭ̊͠͞s̰͙͒͛s̲̩̲͋҉ ̵̯͍͗̎I̡̛̠ ͍̑̄͝h͌̔a̡ͫv͈͉̭̾͡҉e̐͞ ̰͖̩͘t̔҉̛ŏ̶͈̞͊̏ ̼̬͛͘m̛̜̮͊͋̀͡ȁ̧̹͎͂͏k̷̜ͯė̡͙̅̄ͅ ̡̄͜͢y̡̻̙͂o̞̘̩ͮ̏ų̡̱͖.̶̥̙͍ͬ̀ ̶͎̥̐͜T̹̦̭ͩ́ͨ͞i̬̟̎m̥e̴͇͈͖ͣͩ ̘ͨͯ̕f̯̆̐͛҉̵ơ̛͇̞r̸̴̨͕ͭ ̤͎̬́͞y̹̪̣͋̇͝o̡̫u̺̬͎ͯͫ ͇͖ͯ͝t̬͉ͭ͛̀͠o̯̰̓̕ ̵̻͙̑͌͟͡g̢̯̍̈͜o̸͜҉ ̴̮ͭ͜͞t̓̇h̴̝̰ͣ͜͝ŕ̦̠̈́ͮ͏͜ơ̡͎͉̫̓u͍̒g̴̶̨̰̬̥̚h̞́͝ ̴̧̟̌̀́w̸̢̖͗͌̍͜ẖ̡̌̒͝͏ą̗͌t̠̯͎̎͆͑͜ ̧̹̼̝ͩ͡͡y̴̵̙̩̆̿̕ò̴̡ụ̧̱ͣ͒ͅr̛̯̘̃ͩ ̛̣b̸̻̳̗̓̄̕r̵̤͡o̢̘̞̐́̈́͜͜t͚̞̦́̀̒h̫ͯẹ̈̉̕͞͡r͖̝̟ͧ͂̐ ̴̨̧̣̪ͦẅ́̐̉͢e̞ͩͨ͡n̳̿t͈͙͒͆ͤ͟ ̡̎̀͡t̡̼̙ͭ͛͐h̵̫͕rͥ͐͏ǫ̞ͭ͏ů̶͙ͬg̼͔̑͊ͨ̀͢͢h̫̟̘͒͡ ̟͓̣̀ͮ͝͏á̡̙͟l͖̹r̜̋̓҉͡ě͍͂a̛͎͓̞͠͝d̳̪ͩ͛̊͏y̥̰͇ͧ̐̍҉͜.̹̩͊̄̐́͡ ̓͂

Said Zalgo. Five demons appeared before me. They blocked me and Zalgo got up from his seat and came near me.
Him and the demons started to brainwash me with an unknown spell.
My head felt like it was ripped apart, like every centimeter of my brain was bleeding. It was painful, and soon I wasn't in control of my body anymore.
My bad side was.
My thoughts, my everything was caged. I could see, I could feel but I couldn't do anything else. Only helplessly watch as he took my hand and seated me on the throne on his right.
'Why, oh God why...' I was talking with my voice, but the words came out as thought on the outside.
I was a little me, caged in the depths of my mind, talking and screaming and moving, without my actual body doing so.
It was torture.
"Dear sister, it's now time to call them. I know what you're hiding. A microchip able to contact your beloved family. Call them, and then we will destroy them" my body moved. It went into my room, took the button that activated the microchip and pressed it. They were now being led into a  trap.

Masky P.O.V

We were all relaxing. We had a plan ready to free (f/n), we just needed to wait for her call.
A siren went off and I got up as fast as I could.
"Everyone get ready. We will have to free (f/n) now. Make sure you got everything you need and come back here. I'll teleport us inside the mansion" said Slenderman, Sally on his back and Lazari was holding his hand.
"Yes, sir" I said, sprinting in my room to take my weapons and a (w/t), (f/n)'s  favourite weapon.
I came back downstairs only to find that they were all ready.
"Since we are all here now, it's time to go. Hold onto me or one of my brothers" BEN, Jeff, E.J, Nina,  Puppeteer and Kagekao held onto Offender man.
Jane, Clockwork, J.A, Dr.Smiley and B.P. held onto Trenderman. Me and the proxy held onto Slenderman, while Sally and Lazari were now holding onto Splendorman with Liu, Nurse Ann and Lulu.
L.J didn't need help since he is a magical clown.
"Alright everyone, get ready" said Slenderman as we all appeared in the throne room.

(f/n) P.O.V
I saw all of my friends appear before me. I was screaming, telling them to go away, but my body wouldn't respond.
"W-why are you seated with Zalgo?" Asked Hoodie. He was finally talking.
My voice came out, but is was deeper and distorted.
"I n-n-n-now am part of his f-famil-ly"
"You are not (f/n)! What did you do to her?!" Asked angrily Masky.

Masky P.O.V
'The plan will not work, I would have never guessed this would happen. We have to think, what can we do now?'

Back to (F/n)). P.O.V
"Zalgo is controlling her. HE IS CONTROLLING ME TOO" said Shoto. He seemed to be able to break a bit the spell. He then continued.
"She is now by our side, give up. PLEASE HELP US" 'is he rethinking about being by Zalgo's side? Maybe my words did change his mind' I said.
I then tried to yell again, trying to break free from this spell.
'LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE' But I wasn't in control anymore. My "bad" side was now completely free to do whatever it wanted.
'There is no point in tryingsaid a voice, it came from all around me, echoing everywhere.
'I will break free, just you wait' I hard that voice laugh, then it all went quiet again.
I then saw both my brother and me sprinting towards the Creepypastas.
We were attacking them.
'NO! STOP, DON'T DO IT' I yelled. My "bad" side clutched my head and rubbed my temples.
Then she began to scream as I kept on yelling.
'DON'T DO IT! LET ME GO, LET ME BREAK FREE!' But Zalgo helped shutting my mouth. I was now completely  enable to move.
'God, please' I thought as I lost consciousness.
I now was isolated from everything.

Toby's P.O.V.
I saw "(f/n)" rubbing her temples in pain, then she begun to scream. Her yells were ear piercing, painful.
I saw her now red eyes turning (e/c) for a moment, but then Zalgo put his hand on her head and she stopped.
Her eyes now completely black.
(F/n) lost control, now here she was, her "bad" side.
(F/n)! C-can you hear m-me?!" I asked but she just laughed.
"Dear old (f/n) can't hear, can't see, can't speak. She is dead, I am in control". She said, laughing maniacally.
" G-give her b-body *tic* back!" I said but she just shook her head.
"This is also my body, remember? I am just her insanity, that side she confined for so long. I just want to enjoy my free time".
'Maybe we can still save her'  I thought as I told to 8 boys and 2 girls my plan.
'I hope this works'
______________________________________

Alright! Another chapter is finally done! Do you want longer or shorter chapters? Just wondering. I mean, no one really answer my question so...I find it pointless to ask, but I do it anyways. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get answers xD.
Bu-bye

~Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 44.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
5.8K 110 11
The Doctor was just passing through, like normal, when he comes across an auction. Instead, it isnt a normal auction. They are selling rare species...
187K 6.7K 28
When a Mafia leader falls for a kind and innocent girl. "How am I supposed to stop crying ? You have my family and me in hostage , guns pointed to th...
73.9K 5K 53
Credit cover: new_divaanis@instagram [COMPLETE!] Fem! Gempa Fem! Taufan Fem! Ais Fem! Thorn Siblings! Halilintar/Blaze/Solar Gempa, merupakan satu-sa...