Creepypasta x Fem!reader|| Wh...

By BlackBunny83

Completed story! You were a normal girl until you entered elementary school...Since then,You've gone trough H... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1:"Forgotten Memories"
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 2/A: "Newbie things"
Chapter 2/B: "Newbie things"
Chapter 3: "The creepypasta family"
Chapter 4: "Dreams or memories?"
Chapter 5: "Getting to know them better"
Chapter 6: "My story"
Chapter 7: "Training with Jeff and Liu"
Chapter 8 :"A reason to be hated"
Chapter 9: "Zalgo's treath"
Chapter 10: "Danger"
Chapter 12: "Zalgo's Plans"
Chapter 13: "Sorry"
Special Chapter: "So you like fnaf..."
Chapter 14: "Which power?"
Chapter 15: "Training with the proxies and..."
Chapter 16: "Oh, I'm in Hell now"
Chapter 17: "A new ally"
TOO MUCH LOVE
Chapter 18: "Raverok"
Yay!
Chapther 19: "True feelings"
Chapter 20: "Is this the end?"
Jeff Ending
BEN ending
Not a new chapeter.
E.J ending
Toby ending
Brian(Hoodie) ending
wut
Timothy(Masky) ending
Quarantine
Tagged just because
Helen Ending
Liu ending
Puppeteer ending
Jane ending
Alternative ending: If
If: Fnaf extended ending
Requested ending: Slenderman Ending
Requested ending: Kagekao's ending
Requested ending: Clockwork's ending.
HEY HEY HEEEY
HEY HEY HEEEEY
LAST HEY HEY HEEEEY
Hello again

Chapter 11: "What did I get myself into?"

2.1K 55 84
By BlackBunny83

WARNING: GORE, TORTURE, AND REALLY DETAILED DEATHS

I was now locked in another room. Three demons inside with me. One of them, every hour, casted the spell to limit my powers, while the other two kept me down, making it really difficult and tiring to move.
"You're going to go through a lot, you know? You shouldn't have done that, you shouldn't have helped your friends escape" said one of them, smirking at me.
"Does it look like I care what I'm gonna go through?" I said confidently.
"Master called us. Let's bring her in the room" said Casty. I named him like this 'cause he was the one that casted the spells. Creative, right?
I was dragged out of the room, I didn't try to resist because I knew there was no point in doing so, my powers were still not ready.

'(f̝̲̉͢͠/̟͇̒ͤ͡͝n̛ͯ͛̕)ͤ͡,̸̼ ̥̏ņ̷͓̆ï̶̠̒͘c̨̙͟e̡̗̯ ̔̌t̳̍̂͡o̸̖͚͟ ͒s̵̞ͫ͠ͅe̵̵̺e ̫ͦ͛ͅy̡̓̂̕ỏ̕͢u͋͌ ̫̏ͯa̢͘g̶̭̝͐͡a͇̖i̓̽n̝̞.̟͙ ̥͆Ț̺ͥ̏i̜ͧm̸ͬ͊͜e̞ ̸͘f̮̄͒o͝r͇͉̓ͩ ͒y͍ͅou ̖̫͏̢ẗ͎̯̉ò͢ ̛̬ͫ̓l̦ͨ̀ĕ̳a̕͠r̛̐҉ṅ͍ ̥aͪ ̃ͫ҉l̸̦͖e̸͉̤ͦ̈͘s͝s̛ͭ̑̕o̵͕̾͏n̵͉̦͑.̍

Zalgo said calmly, while the demons laid me on an operation bed. The room was dark, I could only see the demons, Zalgo, and the bed.
"What do you mean? What do you want?" I asked, fear dried my throat.

W̶̳̟̞̬̐̈́͂h͖̬͍̫̓́̓̈͡͝a̵͚͐͂͜͟͡t͉͍͘ ̨̘͑ͬͩ̈d̶ò͕ ̗̗͚̎ͭ̀̚̕͡͝I̬͕͚͐̎͗͠͞͡ ̺̦́̈͜w̶̧̥͘͠a̰̼̭͇̋n͏͞t̶̮̪̠̄̔̃̋?̴̶̪͔͕̯͂͒̓͡ ̙̫̍̋̎͢͠Ỉ͔̯͉̱ ̶̤̩̯̓͌͋́wͭͭͦa̶̷̡̦̩̜͊ͭ̽̍͏n̢͖̹͉̔̆͠t͑̐͡ ̳̅̆̊̈y̷̢̛ͭͨͧͧ͜o͙̟͍̜ǔ̼̗̳̀̌ͯ ̜͙͖̳͂t̥̼͎̦̊̆͌̀̚ó͟͡ ̺͛͡͞Ş̨͙̉̔͢U̸̡͑͛F̗̖̟̯̽̌͋F̢̖ͪͧ̆E̛̥̐̍ͣ̿͜͡R̷̖̎́͞,̨̧̭̫̎̀ ̫͈̗̑̅͗I̫̠͓͔̓̀̀̀͡ ͮ͗w̧̞̲̲̝ͨ͊ͧ̚͟͟͡ả̴̵̵ͤ̓̄͞nͭ̈́̅̕t̛͕̖͈̲͟͞͞ ̗͍͙͈̊ͣ͘ẙ̸̶̧o̵͒҉͢ư̵͖̠̺̫ ͦ̂ͧ͂͘͠t̛̜̝͉̗͂̂͂́́͝o̶̶̻ͩ̎͆ ̒̒ͪͯ͢b̨̡̛͕҉ȩ̛͡ ̵̪̘̰͕͢͏͞M͕̹̹̳̊̀̕͡IN̦ͅE̷̷̊̕͏ ̶̢̈͊̀͠a͕̥̎n̵̰̪͗d̛̛̄͛ͨ̓̀̀ ̶ͭ͊I̡̛͑ͩ͐̽͠ ̨̗̦̽̕̕w̵ͥ̌̚͢a͡n͔͓̈́̇͘ͅt̶̮͖̫̙̃ͯ͜.̫͌̎͏͢ ̏҉͏Ȋ̳ͤt̷͘͟͠.̖̃̇ͫ ̴ͧ͛̿͌͘͜N̶̴͜͠Ȏ̧͎ͮ̌̎͘W͇̺̏̆́

He angrily told me, even if I barely understood what he said.
Then, something stabbed me. The blade slowly entering my arm, the flesh ripping apart, slowly, painfully. The blood started dripping, blocked by the blade still in my arm.
I screamed, the pain was unbearable, but not enough to make me loose my consciousness.
They were torturing me.
The blade was twisted inside my arm, cutting it open even more, then it was removed. Blood spilled more and more, pooling under the bed they laid me on.
At this point, I was crying. Another blade stabbed me, this time in my stomach. They left the blade there, while another one was implanted in my leg. I was crying, screaming, hoping it would all end soon.
My prayers were listened, I fell unconscious, my blood everyone on my body, on the floor and on the walls.

Nightmere time, boi!

I was in a dark room, alone. I tried to talk, but my voice wouldn't come out.
Before I could move, hands wrapped around my throat, strangling me. Other hands appeared from the dark, touching me, and pulling me down into the void.
Falling without being able to make a sound, falling and falling, without being able to wake up, NOT wanting to wake up.
Then I touched the floor.
Something felt wrong. I looked down and I saw corpses, mutilated corpses everywhere. The smell was horrible, the iron smell of the blood, the rotting smell from the bodies. It was disgusting.
I got up and walked on the endless pile of corpses, until I found a mansion.
It looked like Slender's, but it was older, falling apart and a strong smell of death came from it, even stronger than the one coming from the corpses.
I entered and wanted to scream.
Every Creepypasta I met so far was dead on the floor. Some didn't have a head anymore, others missed limbs, others were just laying in their own blood.
I wanted to cry, to yell their names, telling them to wake up...but I couldn't.
Zalgo and Slenderman appeared before me. Zalgo was telling me to come with him, telling that he would bring everyone to life if I accepted to be his wife. Slender was just standing there, hand outstretched.
I wanted to go to Zalgo, I didn't want to see my friend dead, but then a reassuring, shooting and deep voice sounded in my head.
"Don't go with him, we are alright! We are alive and waiting for you. We miss you, we all do. Take my hand, you'll wake up."  Can I believe him? Are they really fine? I decided to go to Slender. I took his hand and I woke up.

I woke up, screaming. I tried to move, but the strong pain in my arms, legs and stomach didn't let me.
'W-what a shitty nightmere' I thought, just then my new room's door slammed open.

Y̶̨̡̅̐O̡̫̞̹͜͞͡Ụ͊̍ ̢̱̦͗̋̚͡͡T̷̻̠̮̝ͧO̢͖̾̈͡͡O͎͚ͩͦ̊͜K̷͎ͪ͑̊͞ ̢̪̙̦̺͑̏́H͛͡I̷̡̱̖ͯ͏̀S̮̹̝͋ͦͯ̐́ͅ ̸̛̮̙͙̔ͣ̊̀̀̀H̸̵̱̜ͧ̑͗͜A̝̱̟̥͏̷҉̸N̶ͤͪ̅D̝ͧ͘!̩̋͘͡ ̸̫̫̆̅̃͡҉Ẇ̗̫̓H̴ͮ̌ͤ̀͡A̢̝͓͈̙Tͨͩ́͜ ̵̵̧̫̩͚́͠D̢̤̲̳͞Ḭ͚͈̻D͒͜͠ ̙̺̼̞͑̀H͍ͤ͊̌̆̕͢͡͝E̸̱͈̦̒ͯ͆̀́͘ͅ ̡̱͓̋̓̅̕T̄̑̊E̱͗̿́L̟̖͐͠L̷̈́͐̚ ̥̦͛͠Y̨̅́͘͞Ô̶̻͎͉̅̄̒͏U̙͝͏͡?̱̞͒̋ͧ͜ ̧̡̛̛̖W̷̷̶̄ͤ́H͙͒Y͓̲͇ͫ́҉ ̸̶̜̪̈D̿̃ͩ̾͟͝Ḭ̥̻ͤ͌̈͝͠D̢̡͓̮̫̻ͫ̍̾̕͡ ̨̖̬̅ͨ͏͞Ŷ̴̵̛͙̰͆̿́O̦̪͊ͤ͝U̎̈́ ͕T͆̿̂̌̀̀Ạ̫̿K̹͖̭̽ͨE͈̮ͨ͝ ̡̘͙̖̰͠҉͠H͕͙͊́İ̱̟͈̚͡͏̕S̸̖̱̞ͭ̅҉ ͯ͏̕Ḧ̢̢́͑̀̚A̛͈̘̫̓ͮN̢̲ͫ̆͂͛͏D̡̎̀̐?̢

"H-he talked to me, s-saying they were fine and w-were waiting for m-me" I hate stuttering.
He left, saying that Slender was stronger than he remembered.
I was so tired, everything was hurting so I decided  to fall asleep once again, hoping I wouldn't have nightmares anymore.

Slenderman's P.O.V

Every one was now arguing. They all wanted to go save (f/n) now, but we can't.
"Everyone, silence! We will rescue her, I promise. But you need to have faith in her, let's wait for the signal. Please, try not to argue this much." They all looked at me.
"Slender, what if Zalgo knows about the microchip? What if she can't contact us?!" I was surprised to see Helen this angry.
"Do not worry. I'll contact her soon" was all I said before teleporting in my office.
'This is such a mess. I should have been aware of Dariel being there. Her voice is made for the gifted ones, I should have been more careful'

Normal P.O.V

I was in a beautiful field of flowers. Roses were everywhere. I then heard a voice behind me.
"Dear~ are you OK?" I turned around and noticed Offender, his mouth curved downwards in what looked like a frown.
"I'm fine, I have to stay here a bit more. I need to see my brother and I need to know what Zalgo is up to. Believe in me." I said, taking his hand.
"Please Offender, tell everyone to stay calm and NOT fight. I know they are. Also, tell Slender that if he wants to contact me, he will have to send someone else of his brothers. But I guess he already knew, since you're here." I said, but Offender just smiled.
"Actually, I came here myself to make sure you were fine. Anyways, I'll tell him everything, dear~. Please, be safe." He said, as he released my hand and I woke up.

I stretched my arms and yawned, the pain was a lot more bearable than before. I stood up and walked to the window in my room.
The forest outside looked so peaceful, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, on days like this, kids like me should be outside, playing in the grass.
But I couldn't, I was confined in the mansion.
Someone knocked on my door and opened it without waiting for my response.
My brother was there, his eyes (e/c), his air half white half red.
He looked at me, then run and hugged me.
I was shocked, but hugged soon after.
"(F/n), I missed you so much" he said as he released me.
"I can't really say the same thing." I said, giggling.
"Yeah, you can't. I could see you grow up, but I couldn't reach out to you. I'm sorry" he apologised.
"It's alright. Tell me, with which name do you go by? I mean, I know your name is Nicolas, but you use another one, right?" I asked.
"Yeah, I go as Shoto".
I nodded and sat on my bed.
"Listen Shoto, you have to come with me. Zalgo is the enemy, can't you see? Look how merciless he is, why do you stay by his side?" I asked seriously, my face as cold and stoic as ever.
"Because Slenderman took me away! Zalgo wants me to rule beside him, and wants you too" he answered, making me cringe.
"He is using you. Slender NEVER took you away, he NEVER erased everyone's memories of you. He NEVER wanted you because he felt Zalgo's aura around you. You are on the wrong side. Come with me, you would have a family, you would live with me! We can.. Be happy again!
Please brother, come with me" he looked at me and left without a word, living me on my bed, alone once more.

"My beloved child. I have the spell you asked me. I also added another one. Energy barrier spell is: protectum vitae energis scudo.
The one for the soul transfer is: Stessa animae  altre corpum.
I burned the book like you asked, may I know why you wanted me to do that?"
"I know most of the spells, plus I didn't want the book to fall in Zalgo's hands. Wanted to be careful."  Slender nodded, I knew he did, I kind of felt it.
The connection broke as two demons entered my room. What did I get myself into?
_____________________________________

Damn reader, you got a big storm comin'. The fight is getting near! Will you be freed again, or will you stay in his mansion? We will see!
Bu-bye

-Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 100 47
Círculo Tóxico no E-Sports [Tradução PT-BR] The E-Sports Circle's Toxic Assembly Camp [Tradução PT-BR] - Ano: 2020 Autor: Qīngméi jiàng/青梅酱 Gênero:...
65.2K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...
3.1K 55 21
So I decided to write a tmnt yandere book since I'm obsessed with the concept of it! I will try to have weekly or bi-weekly updates. This book will i...
4.4K 187 21
✨I once believed love would be burning red But it's Golden✨ This is fiction and taken from my imagination this does not reflect Taylor or anyone lit...