The Babysitter

By swissroadtrip

In this Story you are the new babysitter of the Twins Sammie and Shaun. You and their older brother Rye start... More

Introducing
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Info

Part 10

2K 39 2
By swissroadtrip

~Rye's POV~
Doctor: No but It's just the story that the girl told us yesterday wasn't true. Mrs. Mitchell didn't scratch her she scratch herself. And Ms. Royal didn't just push her away she slapped her and Ms. Mitchell hit her head on the counter and got knocked out. If you had not called the ambulance she may not be living now.
R: So is she alright?
Doctor: Yes she is sleeping and she can go home today.
R: Okey Thank you for informing me.
We return to the room and I see the boys sitting on the bed talking with Y/n.
R: Hey so you are awake. Are you okey?
Y/n: Yes I can't really remember what happened but I feel okey.
R: Okey we have to pick up Victoria boys. If you want I'll bring you home Y/n as soon you are allowed to leave.
Y/n: No it's okey. I'll ask a friend. I don't think Victoria wants you to spend time with me.
That breaks my heart a little bit again but I promised Vicky and she is right she wouldn't like that.
R: Okey boys we have to go.
Twins: Okey. Bye Y/n. We will text you okey?
Y/n: Okey love you guys. Bye
We leave and I tell the boys not tell Victoria that we visited Y/n. They agree and we go to her room. I knock on the door.
V: What took you so long?
R: Traffic you know.
She kisses me and I kiss back but there is no passion in the kiss.
V: Lets go!
We leave and go back home.

~Y/n's POV~
The boys visited me in hospital but Rye seemed really distant. I had the feeling that he didn't really want to pick me up so I told him that I'll ask a friend. So I text Skylar.

I get ready and 30 minutes later I hear a knock on the door.
Y/n: Come in?
M: Hey. Are you alright? What happened? Ohh my god?
Y/n: Chill Madison everything is okey. Thank you guys for picking me up.
S: No Problem really you would have done the same for us.
They help me get my things and we go to the car and drive to the apartment. While we are driving I tell them about Rye, the Twins, the Beaumonts in general, his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend and that I'm not sure and what exactly happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.6K 56
Andy and Rye are best friends, brothers even! But things change the day Rye took Andy out to explore a abandoned hotel. A long period follows of con...
47.8K 959 47
You hardly speak to your brother because he's in a boyband called RoadTrip. But when you go to live with him for a little bit how will it turn out? W...
61.2K 3.3K 29
*completed* Andy needed to learn how to have fun and enjoy life before he becomes an adult. Rye needed to learn how to focus so he can eventually bec...
85.2K 3.9K 33
Andy and Rye love each other deeply as friends, but the romantic side of their relationship has always been purely for the cameras. When Andy starts...