She Became Mine

De lovatic_f

A young fragile girl just wants to be loved, will the famous celebrity couple Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderra... Mais

She Became Mine
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ask.fm
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

3.1K 142 11
De lovatic_f

Melody POV

"Demi why couldn't I have stayed at your house" I whined as she drove towards the studio

"Ok for starters it's not my house it's our home and secondly I want you with me so I know you're ok" she explained

"But Millie didn't have to come" I moaned like a toddler

"Sweetie I can't keep an eye on Millie as easily, she's better off with my mom"

"So you really just want to openly spy on me"

"Not quite darling but I do wanna make sure you're ok, and you might enjoy it"

"I'm not saying that I won't enjoy it, it's just" I stopped before I said something I'd regret

"It's just what baby girl?" She spoke softly

"It doesn't matter"

"Come on hunny, don't push me away tell me what's wrong."

Demi had just pulled up to park outside the studio. She turned the car ignition off and turned to face me, pulling my hands apart so she can hold them in her own.

"It's ok melody, you can talk to me"

"How many people will be here?" I nervously asked

"Oh melody. There won't be many at all, recording is a very intimate process and I'll make sure that you can see me the entire time ok. If you need me for anything I want you to tell me. Don't be scared about interrupting, you come first"

I couldn't stop myself from letting go of her hands and reaching for her. She easily pulled my petit body on to her lap and held me close.

"I love you melody. Please remember that"

"I love you too Demi"

"Now come on. Let's go make some music" she childishly giggled

Walking into the studio I was filled with anxiety, Demi sensed this and once again reached for my hand.

"You're ok. You're safe" she whispered

We entered the small studio and it looked really cosy actually. There was only three other people in the room but when we walked in their eyes fell on me.

I felt myself sense up and Demi gave my hand an extra squeeze.

I was starting to panic but Demi began to talk and the sound of her voice was rather soothing.

"Guys this is my newly adopted daughter melody. The media and even my family don't know yet so if you don't mind keeping it on the down low please" Demi said professionally

I was shocked that she introduced me as her daughter.

A young woman stood up and walked over to us. I instinctively clung to Demi's side. She let go of my hand causing me to whimper at the loss of contact but moved it to rest on my lower back. She silently comforted me and the woman reached us.

"Hey Nat" Demi smiled warmly

"Hey Dems, hey sweetie I'm Natalie, Demi's assistant. If you need anything and Demi's busy you can come to me ok"

I liked this woman she seemed kind and she wasn't intimidating, she had a friendly face.

"Thank you" I managed to get out

Demi turned and crouched down in front of me.

"Alright sweetheart I've got to start working now ok. I've brought my iPad for you and there's Netflix on there if you want to watch a film or something or you can watch and listen to me sing. It's your choice"

Demi must have sensed my nerves about the fact she wouldn't be in physical contact distance because she stood up and pulled me into her embrace.

She held my head to her body and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm gonna be right there melody. I can see you and you can see me. Don't be scared"

She pointed to the booth she would be singing in then released me from her hold.

I nodded and made my way to the sofa in the room. Demi passed me her iPad then headed over to the two men in the room to start work.

I plugged in the headphones to the iPad and my eyes scanned over the things I think are called apps.

I've never used an iPad before.

Demi mentioned Netflix but I don't know what to press for that. My eyes scan over the little squares but I don't know which one is Netflix.

I see one with the letter N but I can't read the word beneath it. I press it anyway in the hope that it's the right one.

It looks like I'm right because lots of different films and TV shows pop up.

I've no clue what to watch. I've hardly ever watched anything and can't read the titles.

I jump when Natalie comes and sits beside me.

"Ooooo Netflix" she says excitedly

I simply smile up at her.

"What you gonna watch?" She asked

"I don't know what's good" I replied

"Want me to choose something for you?"

"Please"

I handed her the iPad and she typed something in the search bar.

"Here give this a go" she smiled warmly

"Thank you"

"Do you want a drink or some snacks?"

"No. I'm ok thank you"

"Alright well I'll be over there if you need anything"

She got up and left and I turned my attention to the film.

The title came up, but in my eyes it was all muddled.

Selena Gomez came up on the screen and I like her so this must be a good film.

I curl my legs underneath me and get myself comfortable.

About twenty minutes later I'm distracted from the film when I hear the most amazing voice. I take out the headphones and look up to see and hear Demi singing.

She's incredible and so memorising.

She puts so much emotion into her songs that you can't help but feel overwhelmed hearing her sound so raw.

I didn't end up watching the rest of the film, I couldn't stop watching Demi. Every now and again she'd look at me and give me a smile or a wink.

A while later Demi walked out and came over to me.

"Come on sweetie. Let's go get some lunch"

She pulled me up off the sofa and led me out of the studio.

"What do you want to eat?"

I didn't reply. I didn't want anything and she knew that.

"Melody?"

"You pick"

"Alright then come on. I know a place just round the corner"

We walked hand in hand down the street until we came to a little cute restaurant.

The waiter obviously knew Demi and soon got us a table towards the back.

"It's nice spending time with you on our own melody. I know we haven't had a chance to spend much time together but I want to change that"

"Demi it's ok. I know you have Millie and a busy job. Don't stress out over spending time with me, there's more important things" I replied

"Ok melody stop it. Stop putting yourself down. You need to realise that you're very important to me and yes I have Millie but you and her both come before my job."

I didn't know what to say so I weekly nodded.

"So come on, choose something for lunch"

She handed me a menu but I obviously couldn't read it. I was so embarrassed.

I strained me eyes to see if it would make it clearer but it didn't work. I looked up at Demi but she was looking through her menu.

"Ermm Demi"

"Yeah sweetie?" She said without looking up

"I, w-well i" I tried to speak but I was nervous and embarrassed

Hearing my stuttering she soon looked up to face me.

"Oh sweetheart I'm sorry. I completely forgot." She apologised

"It's ok. It's my fault for not being able to read, not yours"

"It is not your fault. I promise you I'm going to get you help and we will sort it all out but for now do you want me to read the menu to you?"

"Yes please"

She moved her chair closer to me and put the menu in front of us both. Her finger traced the words as she read them so I could follow along with her.

"So what do you fancy?"

"Nothing" I whispered hoping that she didn't hear me.

"That's not an option I'm afraid."

Great.

She heard me.

"Ok I'll make you a deal" she began

"I'll get us a lasagne and a salad and we can spilt it ok"

"Ok" I reluctantly agreed

"that's my girl"

The waiter came over and Deni ordered for us.

While we waited for the food Demi made conversation.

"So serious question now melody. Do you want a tutor or would you rather go to school?"

"What do you think I should do?" I ask

"Well I would rather you go to school because it would be good for you to make friends rather than be on your own with a tutor but I would also suggest having a tutor on the side for some extra support"

Great Demi wants me to go to school. I can't disappoint her but I don't want to go. I wouldn't make friends.

I would get bullied just like my last school but it would be too much pressure on Demi me being at home all the time.

She doesn't want to be around me all day everyday.

"Ok I'll try school" I finally agreed

"Sweetheart please don't think I'm forcing you into this. I want you to do what you're comfortable with."

"It's fine. I want to" I lied

Part of me was glad when the food arrived because it meant that conversation was over.

At the same time I felt sick before I'd even eaten anything.

Demi spilt the food and served it on two plates. She noticed my reluctance so picked up my fork and put it in my hand.

"Come on baby girl. You can do this" she encouraged.

I placed a forkful of food in my mouth and began to chew and chew and chew. I finally swallowed and felt the food travel down to my stomach.

"Demi I can't" I practically cried

"Shhh baby it's ok. I'm here and in gonna help you. I know you can do this"

Throughout the meal Demi held my hand and continued to encourage me and keep me calm.

When I eventually finished I wanted nothing more to run to the bathroom and get rid of it all.

Demi sensed this and quickly paid so we could leave.

"Demi I feel sick"

"I know you do but you'll be ok. We'll walk back to the studio slowly and that should settle your stomach. I know it's hard but you've done so well and I couldn't be prouder"

"Demi I don't like it" I cried

Demi stopped walking and turned to face me.

"Shhh baby you're ok. This feeling will pass I promise. Just try and stay as calm as possible"

I nodded as my bottom lip quivered. Demi wiped my tears and started to walk back to the studio with my hand in hers.

Once back she tried to get me settled on the sofa.

"Why don't you try and have a little sleep sweetheart. I'll be about another two hours and then we can go home and chill out"

I agreed and she helped me get comfortable.

She crouched down next to the sofa and stroked my hair and cheek while she attempted to calm me down.

When I calmed down Demi went back into the recording booth. I fell asleep to the sound of Demi's soothing singing voice.

A/n

Ok so I know I've not been updating as much but I've just started university and I'm all over the place a the minute.

I'm not giving up on my stories at all but my degree comes first.

I hope you can all appreciate that.

Now then.....

Thoughts on melody and school?

Drama with her and demi?

Should Wilmer have to return?

Demi and Millie time?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.3K 1.6K 37
Finding True Love will only come along once in a lifetime, but if you don't realise you have it then you can loose it all in a day. Since the day Dem...
125K 2.9K 51
Can a miracle bring together two people who mean so much to the world?
26.4K 648 10
Demi and Joe become friends again and feelings were always there for Joe, but Demi got over Joe a long time ago. So we thought. Could they try again?
73.8K 3.4K 28
will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?