Hello, Heartache ~Uchiha Sasu...

Door Edgyandfancy12

Of all the people I could have fallen for, I fell for him. I knew better than to, but I still did. Before he... Meer

Chapter 1: Meet my Family
Chapter 2: I ship it
Chapter 3: Our strange sensei
Chapter 4: Severed Head?
Chapter 5: Kakashi sensei's conclusion
Chapter 6: Our first real fight
Chapter 7: Momochi Zabuza
Chapter 8: The Hunter-nin
Chapter 9: Tree Climbing
Chapter 10:The Hero That Once Lived and Sasuke?
Chapter 11: Emotions everywhere
Chapter 12: It Ends Here
Chapter 13: Shattered on the inside
Chapter 14: Genins from The Sand
Chapter 15: Chuunin Exams?
Chapter 16:Sasuke fights against a guy with a green jumpsuit
Chapter 18: We Make New Enemies
Chapter 19: Scrolls Will Be The Death Of Us
Chapter 20: I Fight A Pretty Hag
Chapter 21: The Damn Ankle
Chapter 22: Realization
Chapter 23: The Match
Chapter 24: (I can't think of anything)
Chapter 25: What's Under The Mask?
Chapter 26: Feelings
Chapter 27: I Want To Help
Chapter 28: Thank you's & Sorry's
Chapter 29: Sasuke's Gone
Chapter 30: Changes
Chapter 31: Too Much Drama
Chapter 32: The New Team 7
Chapter 33: Team Seven Reunites
Chapter 34: Nicknames
Chapter 35: I'm Going On A Mission
Chapter 36: Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 37: The Sand Shinobi's Identity
Chapter 38: The Truth of The Night
Chapter 39: The First Encounter
Chapter 40: I Get Back
Chapter 41: The Hunt For Sasuke
Chapter 42: Sasuke's embrace
I Am Not Who I Remembered To Be
Chapter 44: Getting Ready For War
Chapter 45: Confessions and Medical Attention
Chapter 46: Too many bad things , not enough time
Chapter 47: The truth revealed and Sasuke's return
Chapter 48: Conflicted
Chapter 49: Trying To Go Back To Before
Chapter 50: Assumptions
Chapter 51: The Ribbon
Chapter 52: Attempting To Sort Out Feelings
Chapter 53: Back To Before ... Sort Of
Chapter 54: Sasuke Makes A Move
Chapter 55: I Make A Stupid Decision
Chapter 56: A Not-So-Great Family Reunion
Chapter 57: The Twins And Friends Trailing Adventures
Chapter 58: Sasuke Learns To Always Knock Before Entering
Chapter 59: Sorted Feelings
Chapter 60: Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 17: The Forest of Death

7.5K 245 92
Door Edgyandfancy12

'Say, Makoto.' Naruto said, rubbing his chin. 'I didn't know you owned a bean business.'

I mentally face-palmed myself while I heard Sasuke call Naruto an idiot under his breath.

'Naruto, I don't.' I said, giving him an awkward smile, dragging him towards room 301 where Kakashi sensei was waiting for us.

'I see,' he said. 'So Sakura and Makoto came as well. You can officially register for the Chuunin exam.'

I raised an eyebrow. 'What do you mean by that?'

'To tell you the truth, this exam can only be taken in teams of three or in some cases, four.' he told us, making us look at him confusion.

'But you said we could decide if we wanted to take it or not.' said Sakura.

'Yeah, I lied.' he said simply. 'I f I said that, Sasuke and Naruto would force you and Makoto to take it. Even if you didn't want to take the exam, if Sasuke asked you, you would try to take the exam anyway - same goes for Makoto.'

'Huh?' I blinked. 'Why would I listen to Sas -?'

'For you, it would be Naruto, not Sasuke.' Sensei told me before smiling at us. 'I'm proud of you four. You're my team.'

'Alright!' Naruto yelled excitedly. 'Let's go!'

And so, the four of us opened the door behind Kakashi sensei and entered the room.

My eyes widened as soon as we stepped into the room. It was completely packed with people - both adults and children.

I gulped nervously when all of them turned to us, glaring. I could see Sakura shaking slightly. So I'm not the only one that's scared, huh?

'Sasuke-kun!' I heard a familiar voice call. 'You're late!'

I turned to look and sure enough, it was Ino. She threw her arms around Sasuke's neck, a faint blush on her cheeks. I bit my bottom lip, finding his face tortured and annoyed face entertaining.

Sakura snapped out of her trance and growled. 'Get away from Sasuke-kun! You Ino-pig!'

'Oh my, it's you, Sakura.' Ino feigned surprise. 'Your forehead is wide and you're still ugly ... as usual.'

'What did you say?' Sakura snarled at her while Ino reacted by sticking her tongue out at her.

I sighed as my shoulders slumped. They're at it again ...

'What, are you four going to take this troublesome exam, too?'

I looked up and broke into a grin, seeing Shikamaru with his usual bored look and Choji eating chips.

'Hey -' I raised up a hand and smiled at them but Naruto cut me off.

'Hey, it's the idiot trio.'

Shikamaru glared at him. 'Stop calling us that! How annoying ...'

I pinched the bridge of my nose. Naruto, you just had to insult them. Well, good to know I'm in a team who clearly can't get along with other teams. I see a bright future ahead of us. Thanks, guys - no, really.

'Yeah! Found you all!' another familiar (cocky) voice said. Oh, I know that voice. And if Naruto had already gotten into a fight with Shikamaru, it's going to get worse with this guy.

Sure enough, it was Kiba. Together with his teammates - Shino and Hinata ... er, I don't really know those two that well unlike Kiba.
'What? So you three made it to? Geez ..' said Shikamaru, looking annoyed.

*

{ Time skip because I don't want to put in the entire Chuunin exam from the beginning to end or I'll probably bore you guys}

'I am the second examiner, Mitarashi Anko. Let's go to the next exam!' she exclaimed, punching the air with enthusiasm. 'Follow me!'

All the Genins stared at her blankly.

'Grasp the atmosphere.' Ibiki muttered to her, making her embarrassed.

Anko looked around the room and raised an eyebrow. 'Ibiki, you let 26 teams pass? The first exam must have been too soft.'

'It looks like there are a lot of excellent students this time.' said Ibiki.

Anko scoffed before smirking. 'Oh, well ... I'm going to make more than half of the teams fail in the next exam.'

I gulped, clenching my fists. Is the exam going to be that difficult? My eyes trailed to my teammates who were all seated in rows that were in front of my row.

Sakura looked tense, and I couldn't blame her, Sasuke looked fine while Naruto ... Well, he was just like his usual self so I guess that's fine.

'I will explain the details tomorrow.' said Anko, the glint in her eyes was with what seemed like mischief and excitement. 'We will go somewhere else, so ask your Jounin teachers about the rally point and time. That is all. Dismissed!'

*

'Wh-what is this place?

Behind Anko was a ginormous fence that separated us from what looked a forest. The forest did not look at all welcoming.

'This is where the second exam will take place. The forty-forth training area ...' said Anko, smirking. 'Also known ... As the Forest of Death.'

I felt blood drain from my face and I felt light-headed all of a sudden. Forest of Death? What kind of bloody name is that?

'You're not scared are you?' I heard Sasuke whisper into my ear. I snapped my head towards him and glared when I saw him smirking.

'So what if I am?' I hissed. 'I don't want to die just yet, Uchiha.'

'You'd better not bring the team down.' he muttered, still smirking.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance. 'Go evaporate somewhere, Uchiha.'

He was about to respond but was cut off by Naruto looking suspicious.

'What're you two whispering about?'

I folded my arms and walked towards Naruto, looking annoyed. 'Sasuke's being a prick.'

*

'All right, let's go!' Naruto exclaimed as Team 7 stepped inside.

After a while of exploring the forest, Naruto declared he needed to pee. He ran towards a tree and pulled down the zip of his pants, only to get punched on the head by Sakura.

'Idiot! What are you trying to do in front of a lady?' she yelled, outraged. 'Go behind the grass!'

I sighed. Leave it to Naruto to be inappropriate.

'I peed a lot,' announced Naruto, as he appeared. 'That felt good!'

I was about to smile and roll my eyes but quickly narrowed my eyes at his cheek as Sakura yelled at him once again. The scratch on his cheek made by Anko, was gone. This was not Naruto.

I ran towards him and pinned him to a huge tree, pointing a kunai at his neck.

'Makoto!' Sakura gasped. 'You didn't have to go that far!'

'What are you doing?' the fake Naruto yelled, trying to push me away.

'That should be my line!' I growled, punching him in the face, sending him flying back.

'Makoto!' Sakura said, grabbing my arms. 'Stop that!'

'Let go of me!' I demanded but her grip was tight. I turned towards Sasuke. 'Sasuke -'

'Mm, I know.' he said, making me sigh with relief as he charged towards the impostor with his kunai.

'Sasuke-kun, Makoto, please stop.' Sakura pleaded.

I glared at her. 'Open your eyes!'

'What?'

'Spill it! Where's the real Naruto!' Sasuke demanded.

'What are you talking about?' said the fake Naruto, feigning to be confused.

'What happened to the wound on your face?' said Sasuke, narrowing his eyes. 'You're even worse than Naruto at transforming. You fake loser.'

Sakura let go of me, looking both shocked and confused as the impostor undid his transformation jutsu. He was now a man with a cloth covering his top part of his face except for his eyes and was wearing what looked like a breathing mask.

'How unlucky,' he drawled. 'I guess I have no choice since you found me out. Which one of you has the scroll?'

I held out my kunai and scoffed,'And what makes you think we'll hand it over to you willingly?'

'If you give it up quietly, I'll spare your lives.'

None of us backed out.

'I see,' the man said. 'I have to use force now!'

And then, he charged.

I am super sorry for the long wait! With exams and stuff and my wifi has been absolutely annoying these past few days. I will be updating more from now on though if my wifi cooperates. But thanks for reading~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.9K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
115K 3.7K 47
Ħɵω Ʈɵ Ħαʋε Д ĦεαяϮɓεαϮ [currently editing extensively!] Once I knew only darkness and stillness my life was without past or future but a little word...
187K 4.5K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
2.2K 42 12
Naruto Uzumaki wants to find his best friend Sasuke Uchiha, to recover their relationship together like it once was before the Uchiha had ran away fr...