Room Service |:| Luke Hemmings

By xcoolx3

"I'm pretty sure this is against the rules." "Fuck the rules." More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
AN
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
Playlist
1.14
1.15
Note

0.16

2.6K 59 8
By xcoolx3

Luke

I woke up early, way before Stormella or any of the guys got up. I laid in bed for a little bit, staring up at my ceiling, I could hear Petunia snoring from her dog bed. Stormella was about to hang off the bed. I grabbed her arm and pulled her carefully away from the edge.

My stomach flipped as I looked at her, I felt sick.

I remember something similar to this, the way she felt in my arms.

I pushed the feeling aside though, I was not going to acknowledge it at all. It was too early in the morning for this.

I got up and headed for the bathroom. I took a quick shower and headed out to the living room that was a mess, just like I imagined.

There was trash everywhere, couch cushions scattered the living room, some food left out on the coffee table. I sighed loudly.

Why can't people clean up after themselves?

I began cleaning the living room, putting the cushions back on the couch, throwing the trash away, taking the pizza slice out of the fish tank. You'd be surprised at what gets put in there.

"Luke." He finally said.

I felt his eyes on me for the past couple of minutes, I hadn't heard him come out from his room, but I knew he was there.

I turned and faced Ashton, he was standing on the second step to the bottom, making him slightly taller than me.

The tone of his voice said it all, the look on his face. It wasn't harsh, it was care and concern.

I didn't respond, I turned and went back to cleaning.

"I'm not trying to be nosy, or get into your business, but what exactly is going on between you and Stormella?" He asked quietly in a gentle voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Everything I do is wrong." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"

"Why does it matter?" I asked feeling annoyed. Their constant invasion of my privacy was getting ridiculous.

"Because you flew her out here, you fucked her several times and then fucked other girls." His voice was still gentle, but the words were nails and I was stepping on them.

"When is she going home?" He asked.

I laughed in response. I didn't have an idea.

"You need to figure out what is going on between you two. To everyone else it looks different than what I think you perceive it as."

I threw the bag of trash down.

"Why the fuck does it matter to anyone else if I flew a girl out here to fuck me? Why does it matter that I've fucked her more than once? It's no ones business." I responded quietly, but anger showing slightly.

"I know its none of our business, but you never sleep with the same girl twice. The reason it does matter is because she probably doesn't think of it as casual."

I stared down at the ground, taking his words in, but letting them make me angry. I turn to face him but he's already on his way back to his room.

I know he's looking out for me, but I sometimes get so annoyed with it.

I picked up the trash bag and headed for my kitchen, grabbing a half full bottle of vodka as I cleaned the kitchen.

By the time I had the kitchen cleaned I was already half done with the bottle.

Stormella

I woke up surrounded by blankets. Big heavy ones wrapped around me and light ones covering me. There was a breeze from a fan Luke had by his bed.

Petunia lay near my feet snoring softly.

The room was much bigger in the light.

I closed my eyes, inhaling the scent of stale alcohol and perfume. It smelled like Luke.

I cuddled deeper into the blankets, inhaling again, a smile on my face.

It was so weird how I was in California, in some guy from a bands bed. I really was still trying to figure out how this worked.

I rolled over checking out his room, it was relatively clean, for what you would assume it be.

The door creaked open and I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.

I heard light footsteps and then the bed sink down slightly.

"Hey girl, you sleeping with Stormella?" I heard Luke ask Petunia.

She continued on snoring.

He laid down beside me, pulling some of the blankets off me.

"I get myself into a lot of trouble sometimes." He said quietly. I couldn't tell if he was talking to Petunia or to himself.

After a moment, he spoke again.

"It's all because of her."

My eyes widened and I instantly started trying to figure out how I got him into trouble. If anything, I got him out of trouble.

He barely even knows me, not to mention I was helping him with his drinking issue. I'm asking to go home as soon as I get up.

I heard him sigh and roll onto his side.

"At least Stormella is trying to help me." He whispered, then I felt a warm weight wrap around me.

He pulled himself to me. I liked the way he felt, he was like a giant teddy bear. But I was confused about what he had just said.

Maybe he wasn't talking about me causing him trouble.

I tried to understand it but eventually I fell asleep with him.

~

Ashton was definitely a dad.

I sat on the couch watching him try to get the three other boys to listen.

We were trying to go on a boat ride today. No one would take it seriously other than me.

"Would you guys just get your bathing suits and a snack? Stormella and I are already ready to go." Ashton said for the ten billionth time.

"One more game." Michael said as he took first place in Mariokart. Calum was in fifth and Luke was in last.

"How do you suck at this so much?" Michael shouted at Luke as he crossed the finish line.

"I don't know." Luke shouted back, obviously frustrated with being in last place.

Calum just laughed loudly as he crossed the finish line too.

"Go get ready while you wait on Luke to finish, he won't be done even when you get back." Ashton told the boys.

Luke flipped him off and the other two headed to get their swim stuff.

Ashton plopped down beside me sighing.

"They're fucking kids." He said quietly to me.

I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Actually I'm an adult." Luke said in a cocky tone.

"You're younger than me so that automatically makes you a kid."

"Yea by like two years."

"Exactly."

I watched as Luke finally crossed the finish line and the headed to his room to get ready.

This should be interesting.

.....
Hey, just a short kinda filler update, I wanted to put an update up. Thank you all for 2K reads, I'm surprised at how many people are actually reading this, it's super cool thanks :)

If you guys have any comments or suggestions let me know.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 64 18
there really isn't much to explain :) enjoy& I'm sorry its short but yea lol
1.2K 117 19