«Dr. Kim, Don't Fear Me» [K...

By Jinspoutylip

"Dr. Kim, don't fear me." A curious doctor enters a forbidden room inside of a creepy hospital he was workin... More

1 ⸸
2 ⸸
3 ⸸
4 ⸸
5 ⸸
6 ⸸
7 ⸸
8 ⸸
9 ⸸
10 ⸸
11 ⸸
12 ⸸
13 ⸸
14 ⸸
15 ⸸
16 ⸸
17 ⸸
18 ⸸
19 ⸸
20 ⸸
21 ⸸
22 ⸸
23 ⸸
24 ⸸
25 ⸸
26 ⸸
27 ⸸
28 ⸸
29 ⸸
30 ⸸
31 ⸸
32 ⸸
33 ⸸
34 ⸸
35 ⸸
36 ⸸
37 ⸸
38 ⸸
39 ⸸
40 ⸸
41 ⸸
42 ⸸
43 ⸸
44 ⸸
45 ⸸
46 ⸸
47 ⸸
48 ⸸
49 ⸸
50 ⸸
51 ⸸
52 ⸸
53 ⸸
54 ⸸
55 ⸸
56 ⸸
57 ⸸
58 ⸸
59 ⸸
60 ⸸
61 ⸸
62 ⸸
63 ⸸
64 ⸸
65 ⸸
66 ⸸
67 ⸸
68 ⸸
69 ⸸
70 ⸸
71 ⸸
72 ⸸
73 ⸸
74 ⸸
75 ⸸
76 ⸸
77 ⸸
78 ⸸
79 ⸸
80 ⸸
81 ⸸
82 ⸸
83 ⸸
84 ⸸
85 ⸸
86 ⸸
87 ⸸
88 ⸸
89 ⸸
90 ⸸
91 ⸸
92 ⸸
93 ⸸
94 ⸸
95 ⸸
96 ⸸
97 ⸸
98 ⸸
99 ⸸
100 ⸸
102 ⸸
103 ⸸
104 ⸸
105 ⸸
106 ⸸
107 ⸸
108 ⸸
109 ⸸
110 ⸸
111 ⸸
112 ⸸
113 ⸸
114 ⸸
115 ⸸
116 ⸸
117 ⸸
118 ⸸
119 ⸸
120 ⸸
❤ Thank You ❤
⸸ SEQUEL ⸸

101 ⸸

528 34 60
By Jinspoutylip

Namjoon's POV:

I sat down after pacing around the hospital for a few minutes. I only went to get a cup of water from the water dispenser, I didn't want to take too long just in case they call my name to give me any update on Seokjin and my brother's current status.

They should be out in a few more minutes, but the time I've been sitting out here in this waiting room has been endless to me. Each minute that goes by, I wonder what could be happening.

"Namjoon?" A doctor called out my name. I responded to him by standing up as he approached me, closer and closer. He looked at me with a somewhat concerned facial expression, narrowing his eyebrows. This definitely didn't help with my own worry.

"Your brother is waking up. He's recovering very well. As for his wounds: The internal bleeding was able to be stopped on time, we stitched him up, and now we need to wait to see how he handles walking tomorrow. But for now, he's going to have to spend the night here... As for your friend." Hearing the information on how Joowon was, it made me feel less stressed and very thankful.

I know my parents will be happy as well. "Seokjin didn't handle the surgery as well as your brother did. As a result, he fainted due to the blood he lost, donating it to Joowon."

"I knew he wasn't strong enough to handle a blood transfusion... Shit. I shouldn't have let him do the transfusion." While I was lost in my thoughts, the doctor snapped me out of my trance.

"He will need a higher dose of iron in his body. Instead of taking two pills, he'll need to take three. Nothing will happen to him if he takes three pills. However, if he doesn't take them, then he will get worse." I nodded, taking in what he had just said.

"If his condition does worsen, then he could be at a high risk of developing left ventricular hypertrophy, more known as LVH. He could potentially need a hospitalization
or in worst cases, it could lead to his death." I froze. Knowing that Seokjin could actually die and never come back to life again, and that I would lose him forever just sent chills down my spine and made me think harder on how to help him out immediately.

"May I see him, please?" The doctor allowed me to see Seokjin whenever he would wake up and feel better, but unfortunately I wasn't that patient.

I only waited for the doctor to leave, just so that I could figure out how to make my way into Seokjin's room. Before leaving, the doctor told me which room number Seokjin was in, so it made it easier for me to find him.

I felt weird, almost like an intruder while sneaking into the double doors and remaining unseen by any of the workers. But for Seokjin, I'll do anything. Even the impossible.

I opened the door to the room that he was located in and frowned as soon as I saw him.

The man was breathing steadily, almost barely because of a breathing tube he had inside of his mouth. He seemed to be having trouble to swallow with it, and as tempted as I was to just take that piece of plastic out of him, I knew that I couldn't do that. If I did, then he
could run out of air, or I could injure him by pulling it out on my own.

However, as I walked over towards him and asked him how he felt, Seokjin just did hand signs and pointed at his throat. I knew that he felt uncomfortable with that inside of him,
and gave in. I washed my hands, took a pair of gloves out of a box that was next to the sink, and tried to prepare myself and Seokjin, both physically and mentally, to remove the tube out of him.

"Don't swallow or inhale while I'm trying to pull the breathing tube out, or it could scratch your throat. I'll do my best to not hurt you, but you need to relax your muscles. Okay?" He just nodded, slightly. I held his chin, widening his mouth to be able to access the breathing tube easier. I've never done this before, but I have seen how respiratory therapists remove them out of their patients, so I focused on doing my job right while seeing how silent Seokjin had gotten.

I managed to pull the tube out of him, allowing the man to breathe on his own. I felt so bad to see him struggling to breathe freely.

"Dr... Kim." He cleared his throat to speak clearly, but still couldn't talk that well. I told him to rest, yet the man spoke anyways. I listened to him.

"Is your brother okay?" I nodded, grabbing Seokjin's hands. His palms were cold.

"He's alive thanks to you, Seokjin." He weakly smiled, closing his eyes.

"Rest, my love." I placed a kiss on his forehead. When I turned around to take my gloves off and to place his breathing tube in the red biohazard disposal bin. At the moment, I didn't even pay attention to what I was doing, so I didn't care if I was supposed to dispose of the breathing tube or not, my mind was now focused on Seokjin who was groaning.

"Namjoon." He rarely says my name, he usually calls me Dr. Kim. Hearing the man say my name out of nowhere, alarmed me. I got closer to him.

"We..." He was half awake, and half dozen off.

"I can see that the anesthesia is still taking a toll on him." A doctor walked in. I had heard a knock on the door before, but ignored it when I heard Seokjin groaning. Now that I'm seeing the doctor, I stand up from the chair and greet him once again.

"How is he doing? I can see that you took his breathing tube out." He sounded as if I had committed a crime or something, sheesh. I don't care, Seokjin couldn't stay with that piece of uncomfortable plastic lodged inside of his throat for too long.

Even more so since he was fully awake. He was physically feeling the tube, and I can tell that he could barely breathe.

"You should have waited a little longer, mister. But either way, it's fine." The guy tried to wake Seokjin up. As he slowly began to turn in his sleep, he blurted out a few words.

"Namjoon..." He's saying my name in his sleep, and the doctor looked over at me, slightly confused.

"Well, it looks like he's dreaming about you." He smiled. My eyes widened with embarrassment, but I felt happy.

Until Seokjin continued to talk in his sleep, of course.

"We made-" We leaned over closer to hear what words Seokjin was trying to create with his drugged up mind from the effect of the anesthesia.

"We made love." Oh boy...

The doctor turned his head to face me, but I was too busy cringing on the inside.

"We hugged. He means we hugged. He's delusional right now, he won't even remember he said this." I nervously laugh as the man continued to listen to what Seokjin was uncovering within his dream.

"Seokjin, we didn't do that." I say, trying to wake the man up, nicely. I really shouldn't have done that...

"Namjoon?" The way he practically moaned my name made me feel twice as awkward, and the doctor just pretended to be signing a paper in his clipboard when he was actually silently eavesdropping on my conversation with the man.

"Hhh..." My worry returned as a pained expression appeared on Seokjin's face. I quickly attended the man, asking him if he was okay.

"Hurts." He scrunched his toes up, curling into a ball.

"Seokjin, wake up." I asked him with a caring tone of voice to not startle him, but the doctor wasn't as patient as I was and started to tap on Seokjin's arm. He was gentle, but I was just worried about how Seokjin would react to being woken up by him.

"Dr. Kim." Seokjin wrapped his arms around the doctor's neck, bringing him closer to his lips. I quickly retreated from him, waking him up.

I then bit the inside of my cheeks out of secondhand embarrassment thanks to Seokjin.

"Good. He's awake. Seokjin, do you know where you are?" Seokjin nodded, fully awake.

"Are you okay?" I cut in. He nodded at me, and looked at the other man.

"I need to run a few tests on him in here, could you wait outside? It'll take about five to ten minutes. I just need to examine him to make sure it's safe enough for him to be released from the hospital." I agree with the doctor, leaving him alone.

I don't care if I have to wait five or ten minutes longer, as long as Seokjin is in good condition to leave, then I'll wait however long I have to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.8K 56
What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens that you never see them again. Until 3 y...
799K 15.5K 100
"Dr. Lee is in the house." You're Bangtans new physician. You've left everything behind back in America for a new start and boy have you found it. ...
96K 4.7K 61
19-year-old Yoongi never once believed himself to be a very significant person. What happens when a series of coincidences near his 20th birthday beg...
7.7K 330 22
#namjin #topnamjoon #bottomjin + jin:- i hate you so much kim fucking namjoon....!! rm:-i don't care you hate me Or not.... the point is...... ...