Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 48

57.4K 1.7K 402
By moonchild80

Aurora's POV:

I clench my stomach in pain as my loud screams echo through the room.

I weakly tug on Claire's hand as she attempts to stab me for the third time but her knife gets stuck inside me.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! IT HURTS." I scream from the top of my lungs, panicked and feeling the pain in my stomach.

It's pain like no other. A pool of blood is forming underneath me and I feel myself about to die. The entire room is spinning around me.

"Shh, it's over, darling. You're better now." She says, leaning in and kissing my cheek, making me turn away from her.

"Please help me." I cry out. "Y-You can't leave me like this." I sob, my tears running freely as I continue to clench my stomach hard.

I keep on begging her. I'm losing too much blood. I don't want to lose my baby but now I feel like there's a high chance that that will happen if I don't get help.

"I already helped you. You're back to normal. You took your punishment well." She praises, dragging her finger down my cheek. She moves closer to kiss me but I weakly turn away. I don't like her doing that.

"Now, I suspect Tristan and his men will be here in minutes." She says, standing up and flatenning her dress. "We should get going." She states in a more serious tone,  attempting to pick me up from my previous fetal position on the floor but I can't move. My legs are numb and I can't stand up. I can't do anything and I'm freaking out, panting heavily.

"But first, we have to take care of this sister of his. She's pretty vicious." She says, walking over to her and crouching down.

"N-No. Please don't." I whimper. I don't know what she wants to do but it's obvious she's up to no good.

"Just get me help, please. I'm begging you." I burst into cries, my chest heaving up and down and my face about to explode from redness. I don't know how much longer I can stay awake before I faint from blood loss.

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME." She snaps, walking towards me. "Can't you see I'm doing this for us? You're so ungrateful. I can't believe that even after everything you still won't show a little appreciation. I saved you from him and I'm taking you with me to a better place." She loses her temper, grabbing one of the glass vases on the counter and throwing it, smashing it against the wall.

She keeps raising her voice higher and higher. "If you don't stop crying and accept what's going to happen I-"

Her yelling was interrupted by the door being banged open and numerous footsteps coming closer.

Claire immediately freezes and hesitantly runs away, attempting to hide.

My vision is blurry now and I can only see muscular silhouettes with guns swarming the place.

They tackle Claire onto the ground and I see Tristan going over towards Aylina. I'm out of his sight as I'm behind the counter but I can see him.

I want to say something to him. Tell him I love him again as I've only said it twice. But I can't. I can't speak.

My body is slowly giving out on me. My eyes are fighting to stay open and I'm struggling to stay conscious.

Tristan's POV:

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY? WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING?" I growl in frustration as I keep in ringing the house in vain.

I'm so fucking stressed. I feel rage racing all throughout my body and I'm ready to kill. It's a thrilling sensation that I thrive off. I'm ready to ring her neck and show her what I'm capable of.

The car finally comes to a stop and I jump out, rushing to the door with Jonas, Elijah and three of my other men trailing behind.

Not wasting any time, I bang the door open and run inside. I walk into the kitchen to find Aylina laying outcold on the floor.

"Fuck." I breathe out, kneeling in front of her and sitting her up. "Aylina." I call out for her, shaking her back and forth. I know she's alive but she's unconscious.

My jaw clenches and my body tenses as I continue my attempts to wake her up. No one. Fucking no one messes with my family and gets away with it. Especially my sister. I've looked after her ever since I could remember. I killed for her and always protected her. But I let my guard down and now look what happened.

I watch as Aylina flutters her eyes open tben squinting due to the light in the room.

"What happened?" She mutters, her face twisting up in pain as I sigh in relief.

"Boss." I hear Elijah's voice and I snap my head to look at him. His attention on the floor behind the counter. His face... All the years I knew Elijah, I've never seen his face like this.

I let Aylina go gently and rush over to him. My face drops and my chest tightens to the sight in front of me. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before.

I feel my heart clench and a gut wrenching sensation takes over me. It's the worst feeling I've ever felt.

Her body pale and layed out on the floor. A pool of blood underneath her oozing on the floor.

I push everyone out of the way and fall on my knees next to her. My heart beating so fucking fast.

"AURORA!" I panick, placing my hand on her neck and looking for a pulse. Fortunately, there is one but it might not be long before she loses too much blood.

"WE NEED TO GET THEM TO THE HOSPITAL. NOW!!!" I raise my voice as high as I can, beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

I don't think I've ever been this nervous. Millions of thoughts are racing through my mind and none of them are good.

Not taking a chance, I scoop Aurora in my arms and look down on her, rushing towards the car. Elijah and Jonas behind me carrying Aylina with them.

I place her in the passenger seat and secure her seatbelt then I climb in next to her and start racing through the streets.

"Don't die on me." I say to her but actually talking to myself. She has no way of hearing me but I need to calm myself down. Otherwise I don't know if I can handle this. "I'm almost there, stay with me."

What kind of sick person would do this to someone like her? She's fucking pregnant for fuck's sake. But I promise. When Aurora makes it, I'll paint the entire walls with Russian blood. Starting with Claire. She's going to be so ruined when I'm done with her.

If she ever makes it...

I pull up at the hospital and look to the paramedics stood outside with a hospital stretcher waiting out front. I climb out of my seat and go over to her side, taking her in my arms and carrying her over to them, placing her on the stretcher.

They start rolling her in, hooking her to a heart monitor, and IV pole and placing an oxygen mask on her face.

I run behind them as they continue their medical talk while rushing her into the emergency room. I'm not listening to them nor acknowledging my surroundings, often bumping into people as I watch the medics drag her away. I'm more so focused on her and if she's going to be okay. 

As they arrive to the emergency room, I try to get inside with them but they hold me back.

"We're sorry, Mr Black. But no one's allowed inside." The doctor explains and I reluctantly take a step back.

My heart is pounding so fast and the tension coursing through my veins. I'm not in any sense of the word patient. I need to know that she and our baby are safe and okay. But right now, anything can happen to them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours pass by and I'm still restless, pacing back and forth whilst muttering to myself. I'm going insane not knowing what's happening in there.

Aylina is okay and resting in her room but there's still no news or updates on Aurora and I'm getting worried.

I don't know how I'll be able to live with myself if I lost her. It started out as a physical attraction towards her but then it grew so much deeper, unexpectedly and unintentionally.

She makes me better and keeps me in line. I can never imagine myself moving on without her. I feel for her. I tried so fucking hard to stay away from her but I couldn't.

Having her race through my mind for hours, I drag my hand through my hair and sigh out, sitting on one of the chairs and leaning my elbows on my knees.

"Mr Black?" The doctor's voice disrupts my thoughts and I snap my head up at her.

"Yes." I respond, pushing myself up and going towards her. "What's happening?"

"It's not looking good so far. She's lost a lot of blood." The doctor states in a sympathetic tone, taking off her glasses.

"Is she going to be okay?" I grumble, knitting my brows and hoping for some reassurance. Anything to keep me going.

"We don't know yet. We're trying our hardest to stabilize her." She replies and I frown.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know? You're a doctor. DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB." I snap, falling into a pit of anger, making everyone turn to me.

"Mr Black, I'd advise you to calm down."

I swallow. "What about the baby?" I ask, nervous to hear her response.

"I'm sorry." She shakes her head. "But the baby's heartbeat is very weak. It's unlikely that the pregnancy will even hold. She lost too much blood and one of the stabs was directed at her uterus." She apologetically informs me and I purse my lips as I feel my chest tighten.

"So what happens now?" I sigh out, feeling myself getting tired and sadenned.

"Right now, waiting is all we can do. I'll inform you if there are any updates." She states and I nod, both of us walking away in different directions.

All I can think of is how broken she's going to be if she loses the baby. How devastated I'll feel as well.

At that thought, my anger rises and I fist my hands so fucking hard, digging my nails into my palm and drawing blood.

"Ryder, Holden. I want you to stay guarding her room. You're not to leave under any circumstances, got it?" I order and they nod.

"You'll call me as soon as you hear anything." I demand and they nod again.

I trust the staff in here. I got the best medical staff looking after her. This is my hospital and everyone knows what'll happen if they don't do their job right.

I pull out my phone, texting Elijah as I walk out of the hospital hesitantly. I don't know if I should leave or not. I'm having a battle. On one hand, I should be in there with her, waiting for her to recover. On the other hand, I should be avenging her. I should be hurting every single person who tried to hurt her.

The only female I've ever loved, liked for that matter. The female I would kill and die for. And every single fucker is trying to take her away from me, trying to break her.

I feel my adrenaline rise and the need to torture takes over. I have to take this anger out on someone, anyone. Otherwise I'll lose my fucking shit on the wrong person at the wrong time.

I climb into the car and start the engine.

It's time for a little payback.

Hey babies. So sorry this took me a hot minute. Hope you enjoyed💞

Thank you so much for all the votes, comments and the so so kind messages that never fail to paint a smile on my face😙💞

Lots of love❤

Published: July 2nd 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 3.7K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
678K 30.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
446K 9.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
294K 12.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...