▪Her Soul's Eternal Mate▪ #Wa...

Galing kay MysticaldivineFaiqa

RANK: Wattys2019 #17/ in Short stories/ Oct,2019 /2021 among 269K stories #1/in mood/Oct,2019 #5 in 2021 #1... Higit pa

Story Blurp
Buzzing Mosquito!
A Big Fat"Idiot"
OMG! He is a stalker...
It could be worse!
My racing Heartbeat!
Jealous! Aren't we?
Dammit! I Love you only...
Setting you free...
He felt a stranger!
Do you trust me?
Crazy woman!
Because...
A firecracker!
Don't you ever...
Holy Matrimony...
Without a name...
Thank You! 🤗💕

Bossy Pants!

4.4K 323 168
Galing kay MysticaldivineFaiqa

😂💕I am at content if this brought a smile on your face and you felt lighter.😘❤

Don't forget to VOTE and Comment...

There is something so disarming about seeing Khushi shy. There's a vulnerability in her eyes I can't resist. I simply can't. She was looking ethereal tonight, Goddammit! her fearless nature makes me bold to do something. Something never has done before. My eyes become stubborn when she is in front of me. I must admit that. 

Arnav's brain was churning with all sorts of emotions he ever knew. This girl had made him crazy about her. He captured every moment tonight. How beautiful she was looking this evening. His eyes couldn't resist and traveled from top to bottom. He didn't linger too long, just enough for her to see how beautiful she is to his eyes. It's her eyes he wanted to see and his hands could tell the rest.

If the eyes are the gateway to the soul, the lips do the same for the body. Her lips just instigated his heart always and his mind followed the ordeal. A deep curve on her lips made the world stop around her. A smile appeared on his lips when that one thought brought back memories of tonight in a split second. She has a smile that makes you feel happy about being alive just a bit more human. Holding her from her nape, kissing her first time felt burning. It was just a soft touch yet he felt consumed totally...

A chuckle released through his lips when her cute threatful eyes fell on him while he was leaving. She knew she made a mistake making a promise with him after that kiss but she was darn egoistic, more than him. 

He missed her already but he was happy when they accepted di's invitation to be with them at dinner tomorrow. He was thankful for di to convince them for postponing the rest of the rituals for one week. He was keeping his side of the bargain, after all. But di had her own reasons. Her husband, Shyam was on his business trip. It was he who insisted di to have an engagement at least... 

He had no idea why but he didn't want to lose her again.

Di just teased him a while ago about all of this. Her little speech about love didn't feel boring, not at all. Di was happy in her world. Her life with her husband Shyam was more than perfect at least in her eyes. He was happy and silent because of her, otherwise, he knew the true colors of Shyam. 

Standing on his balcony, his eyes were resting on the moon but all he could see was her face, her smile, her cute glaring, her bow-shaped threatening lips. Darn, she is way too tempting. The night seemed to be way too long to reign on him... but it was full of memories...

All of her memories...but tomorrow he wanted to do something special for her but what? A smile appeared in a while when he picked up little cues after observing her. Simple, small, and silly things make her happy, and he was all into that. He had no idea he was talking under his lips while thinking of her...

"I will convince you Khushi...I will!"

~oOo~

Lying on her back, holding the pillow on her chest she was busy muttering all sorts of things. Thank god she was alone in her room and had a full authority to punch one face who was more annoying than any buzzing mosquito. 

The night was a bit chilly but she was feeling hot, oh, not hot. She was feeling to puke all the lava and ash bubbling inside of her on this giant monster. No,  Godzilla! Yes, who had entered her life without her permission. Oh, she so wanted to kill him, crush him, squeeze his nose so tightly so no air could pass through his brain. 

"How smartly he roped me into this one-week convincing ideology. How convincing he was that he will change my mind to love him, adore him, marry, and have a wedding night with him. No...Mr.Bossy Pants shall never win. Never! Never! Never!" A declaration was up and so was her finger without knowing that she was pointing at his picture sitting on her dressing table. It was all Buaji's idea to have his picture in my room to dream about him.

She sat straight up and punched the pillow a couple of times thinking of him without taking her eyes off his picture. She crawled on her big bed before leaving it in her huffs and puffs. Pacing a couple of times in her room she got halted with one thought, no! one idea, a bombastic one.

"What if he finds out that I like someone else?..." mind blew a whistle before her lips formed it.

"But stupid, you told him that you don't want to marry anyone..." mind retorted back at her own idea.

"So what? I lied...Yes! I lied to him and didn't want to tell him that I like someone else. Yes, It will work...."

She jumped back in her bed and hugged her pillow. Had no idea how happy she was thinking of her plan to work on this bossy panty-boy...

"I will see you tomorrow..." Uh!

Shooting two fingers like a gun at his picture she fell back on her bed and smiled behind closed eyes.

"Good night monster"

~oOo~

The day had ebbed by slower than old treacle. His slouch had been replaced by a stiff mannequin pose. Khushi would be here at seven-thirty with her family. Oh, he was missing her warning eyes and a warm smile. He imagined touching her beautiful hair as he kissed her yesterday, told her his state of mind, and bought her to this one-week challenge. 

But He was ready. Jijaji had surprised them coming last night but he knew things won't change because he wanted this week to change her mind for him.

Sitting in the living room among all it was difficult to talk to the one who was ravishing with her innocent beauty. She was sitting at the dining table with di. She flicked her hand lazily while talking to di; her shimmering bangles shifting and clinking to exaggerate the dismissal. Then she returned her arms to their resting position; elbows on the well-shined table and manicured nails almost touching her lips. The bangles fell to the soft skin partway down her arm and lay glinting in the afternoon rays, bright against her beautiful skin. 

His eyes couldn't let it go when di left for the kitchen to see the arrangements of the food. Khushi was on her phone, talking to someone and smiling shyly. Who could be? She was trying too hard, laughing too easily if anyone would ask.

Hmm! So madam is making him feel jealous? 

Is she? 

He got up and walked out of the living room but remained near to see the reaction of his lady... She put the phone down instantly. How innocent can she be? She has no idea that she is an open book to me. 

"Hi!..." He appeared in front of her...

 She, on the other hand, underplayed her part, coy and a little slow to warm. Letting him feel like she's in charge. She remained innocent. Beneath her mask of delight and interest in listening she was planning something. 

He moved a little closer, just wanted to free her hair from this ponytail. His hand rose but di announced the dinner. There was not a single moment his eyes left her. She hardly touched her food and he knew how delightful she looked yesterday with her favorite foods. 

He looked at di and gesture her to seek permission for him and Khushi. It was an easy task for di and she did. When everyone got busy in their own little chats he brought her to his room. The moment she entered her grin disappeared instantly.

"So, you like roses too...hmm! fresh and fully bloomed, and near the water...How did you know I like ... roses" She halted at the end just a little to hide her excitement..."

Holding her hand he brought her to the poolside..."I wanted to share my likes and dislikes with you..."

She shared a look, a deep one though before sitting at the edge of the poolside to smell the flowers closely. He couldn't resist and moved closer. His hand opened her clip which kept her hair in a ponytail. Her hand reached for her hair instantly before she turned around and looked at him. 

Seeing a rose in his hand she forgot her side of the fight momentarily. He found it interesting, she was not losing her control today...

He raised his hand but got halted for a second and asked, "May I?

She simply nodded while lowering her eyes while he dressed her hair with that perfectly shaped small red rose in between her clip to the side of her ear. 

_And Her phone rang again ...

She excused herself while moving inside the room and picked up the call...but wait!... What the! She removed the rose because she couldn't place the phone near her ear.

He didn't want to lose his cool and looked on the other side. Hari Parkash entered with the tea and all he heard a name...

She was bidding bye to a man? What the! He gave her his lethal side look yet she was looking at the other side. Soon she turned around and came out of the room.

She sat in front of him when HP served the tea. "So why do you want to marry me?

A crisp straightforward question landed on him while he tried to take a sip." Because I like you a lot..." He answered.

"We just met..."She also snapped with her big eyes...

"No, I saw you a couple of months ago near India's gate but before I could ask you, your name or address I lost you. Then I found you in Mumbai and my search to find you started..."

She kept looking at him with her disbelief look. Slightly parted lips felt so invited but he didn't want to jump...

"Who decides to get married by mere one look? Are you insane?..." She almost yelled at him while questioning.

"You are the only one who made my mind changed otherwise I never was convinced for marriage..." He leaned forwards while placing the cup on the table to pass her some sweets but his eyes remained on her... She didn't move either but didn't speak a word for a while.

We remained quiet for a while when he tried to speak. She excused herself again for the phone call but remained seated in front of me.

He couldn't resist his amusement this time... So gestured with his finger," Phone is upside down..."

"Oh! sorry..." 

She got up instantly in her nervousness but got stumbled near his chair and landed on him. He held her securely and the time just froze for him again. Her face was inches away and the phone was just buzzing as there was no one on the phone...

He smiled winningly while she ...

She was lost 

Lost in his eyes...

****************

Don't forget to press that Star and a comment.❤💕😘

See you next time.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

158K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
3.3K 155 2
this is a complete story based on my own imagination. peep in to find out more.... The one shot revolves mostly on Annika and guari and their newly f...
7.8K 478 28
A Bond Between a Vampire and Werewolf was like Fire and Ice. For Hundreds of years both creatures have been on each other's throats, almost on the v...
37.8K 2.4K 12
Part 1 of the three-part series of romantic tales, all interconnected, but all independent. Arnav Singh Raizada has promised his mother that he would...