The Hero That Stole My Heart...

By Sillychick120

You and Saitama, or Sai, we're friends when you two were little. One day, you had to move away, due to your d... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
-17-
-18-
-19-
- 20 -
-21-
-22-
-23-

- 11 -

2.7K 105 4
By Sillychick120

~Saitama Pov

     After a while of searching, I still couldn't find her. There were posters everywhere for that cat, so it was kinda hard to figure out where she had went after she finished.

~(Y/n) Pov

     I had gotten home safely, gave Pecan some food, and set up a litter box for her. I went and laid down on my bed, nuzzling my face into the pillow. I felt Pecan crawl into the bed, curling up next to me, making a smile appear on my face. I was about to fall asleep before I heard a knock at the door.

     "(Y/n)-san, are you home?" That sounded like Genos, so I went and opened the door and I was right. The cyborg was standing before me, seeming uneasy.

     "What's up Genos?" I gave him room to walk into my apartment, when he did, he saw Pecan and seemed confused.

      "Sensei left a while ago, he came to apologize to you but I have not seen him since," he came to apologize? I sighed.

     "I'm sure he's fine, he can handle himself," he was freaky strong after all. I still don't understand how he was able to get so strong, he's inhuman.

"Yes, I agree, he can very much handle himself, but he is looking for you, who is not in any danger and safely home," I then understood that he was getting at, Saitama would be out there all day since I'm here.

"I'll go find him," I grabbed my keys, hearing a small meow from Pecan. I smiled, crouching down to pet her head, "I'll be back here in a moment."

"I do not think that is the best choice of action.." I waved him off.

"Oh, I'll be fine, Genos," I smiled to him as I left to go find that idiot..

____________________________

Word Count: 309

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is just your ordinary 18-year-old who lives a normal life like any other normal human being. You may think he is an ordinary human being...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...
4K 182 8
~You and Garou were close friends as children, even though the time you shared together was brief and unwillingly cut short. Not seeing your best fri...
338K 9.9K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...