«Dr. Kim, Don't Fear Me» [K...

By Jinspoutylip

"Dr. Kim, don't fear me." A curious doctor enters a forbidden room inside of a creepy hospital he was workin... More

1 ⸸
2 ⸸
3 ⸸
4 ⸸
5 ⸸
6 ⸸
7 ⸸
8 ⸸
9 ⸸
10 ⸸
11 ⸸
12 ⸸
13 ⸸
14 ⸸
15 ⸸
16 ⸸
17 ⸸
18 ⸸
19 ⸸
20 ⸸
21 ⸸
22 ⸸
23 ⸸
24 ⸸
25 ⸸
26 ⸸
27 ⸸
28 ⸸
29 ⸸
30 ⸸
31 ⸸
32 ⸸
33 ⸸
34 ⸸
35 ⸸
36 ⸸
37 ⸸
38 ⸸
39 ⸸
40 ⸸
41 ⸸
42 ⸸
43 ⸸
44 ⸸
45 ⸸
46 ⸸
47 ⸸
48 ⸸
49 ⸸
50 ⸸
51 ⸸
52 ⸸
53 ⸸
54 ⸸
55 ⸸
56 ⸸
57 ⸸
58 ⸸
59 ⸸
60 ⸸
61 ⸸
62 ⸸
63 ⸸
64 ⸸
65 ⸸
66 ⸸
67 ⸸
68 ⸸
69 ⸸
70 ⸸
71 ⸸
72 ⸸
73 ⸸
74 ⸸
75 ⸸
76 ⸸
77 ⸸
78 ⸸
79 ⸸
80 ⸸
81 ⸸
82 ⸸
83 ⸸
84 ⸸
85 ⸸
86 ⸸
87 ⸸
88 ⸸
89 ⸸
90 ⸸
91 ⸸
92 ⸸
93 ⸸
94 ⸸
95 ⸸
96 ⸸
97 ⸸
98 ⸸
100 ⸸
101 ⸸
102 ⸸
103 ⸸
104 ⸸
105 ⸸
106 ⸸
107 ⸸
108 ⸸
109 ⸸
110 ⸸
111 ⸸
112 ⸸
113 ⸸
114 ⸸
115 ⸸
116 ⸸
117 ⸸
118 ⸸
119 ⸸
120 ⸸
❤ Thank You ❤
⸸ SEQUEL ⸸

99 ⸸

614 36 112
By Jinspoutylip

⚠✔18+

Namjoon held Seokjin's waist, but the man released himself from his soft grip.

"Is there someone at the door? I just heard someone knocking." Namjoon heard the knock as well. Seokjin helped the doctor get dressed and hid himself underneath the bedsheets, Namjoon closed the door behind him, locking it just in case.

He felt slightly annoyed. If the doctor would have been interrupted while he was doing something else, then maybe he wouldn't mind it so much, but he was in the middle of starting something with Seokjin, and his mind right now was too distracted, thinking about the amount of friction that he and Seokjin were giving each other.

The feeling of Seokjin kissing him was still lingering in his mouth, the sensation wouldn't leave his tongue and neither would his addictive taste. Namjoon opened the door before the knocking got louder.

"Mina? What's all of this?" His college friend was in front of his door, holding a cake and a small gift box.

"Didn't you receive my messages on your laptop? It's our seventh year anniversary of being best friends, Joonie!! Here, this is for you." She handed him the small box, smiling happily. Inside of it was a red pendant necklace.

Namjoon thanked her, apologizing for not gifting her anything in return, as he had forgotten that it was their friend anniversary today.

"Aww, it's okay. You don't have to get me anything, don't worry about it. But how about we cut the cake together and celebrate for a few minutes? If you aren't busy or anything, of course." Her smile was so sincere and nice. Namjoon didn't want to be inconsiderate and rude with his friend, so he agreed on cutting the cake with her and eating it.

As the two were eating, Mina couldn't help but to notice how strange Namjoon was acting.

His legs were wobbly, his hands were a little bit weak while holding the fork to eat, he couldn't even chew or swallow properly with looking nervous. And his cheeks were a little bit red.

"Nervous, Joonie?"

"Why would I be." Namjoon replied, his voice becoming lower with less interest. The girl lowered her head, picking up her fork to eat a small piece of cake to continue talking.

"It's just that you seem different..." Namjoon pushed his chair back when she touched his forehead.

"You have a fever." She became more worried.

"Now she'll never leave. Seokjin, please don't come out of the room..."

The doctor kept an eye on the hallway to check on the room to see if the door was still closed. When he was about to turn his head towards the door, he couldn't get the chance to do so because his friend returned with a thermometer in her hands.

"I'm fine. Really, I am. There's no need to do that." He stood up from the table, carrying his plate and Mina's plate to the kitchen.

"Alright. But let me do the dishes and then I'll leave. Promise to get some rest, okay?" She cupped the doctor's face, sweetly. Namjoon just nodded.

While his friend washed the two dirty dishes, Namjoon took this opportunity to check up on Seokjin. He quickly made his way upstairs and walked into a breathtaking view:

Seokjin was lying down, his long legs were completely exposed along with the rest of his body which was completely nude. The man's head was pushed back, his chest was rising up and down while he panted and moaned into the blanked that he had inside of his mouth to prevent his moans from being audible.

Sweat beads were slowly dripping down his forehead. Namjoon gulped, wishing he hadn't walked into him in such a heated up state.

His heart started pounding against his chest as he held the door wide open.

Seokjin stopped what he was doing, startled by Namjoon's presence.

"Sir, did your guest leave already?" Namjoon was about to answer, but Seokjin's body distracted him from doing so, leaving him speechless.

"Joonie, I couldn't find the dish soap-" Mina saw Seokjin was lying down on the bed.

"What is your roommate doing on your bed?" She looked at Namjoon.

Seokjin smirked, swinging Namjoon's robe over his own body.

"He's wearing your robe, Joonie! Do something about this. It's disgusting!" She groans.

Namjoon walked backwards, giving Seokjin space to walk towards them.

Seokjin wrapped his arms around the doctor's waist.

"Namjoon belongs to me." She was standing in shock.

"Don't believe me now, hmm?" Seokjin kissed Namjoon right in front of her, a satisfied facial expression plastered across his face with a grin.

"Namjoon, what the hell!? You said you loved me back in middle school. You wanted me to be your only one. I came here to tell you I liked you." She pouted.

"Mina, I'm sorry. I only like you as a friend. We are friends, aren't we?"

"Not anymore." She stormed out of his apartment, angrily slamming the door behind her.

"Seokjin, you should have obeyed me and stayed in this room!" Namjoon shouted, unintentionally at Seokjin.

"Do you want her, or me?" Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows.

"You. Why would I want her? She's just my- Was my best friend." Namjoon sat down on his bed, brushing his hair back. Flashbacks of what he walked into before were haunting him. He suddenly noticed something poking out of the bathrobe Seokjin was wearing.

His member sprung free out of the gap in between the robe and his legs.

"I want you, Seokjin." Seokjin felt relieved to hear that from the doctor.

Namjoon grabbed the pair of handcuffs again, putting them on Seokjin and cuffing him to the bedframe. He undressed himself, freeing the erection he had from the inside of his tight jeans.

Seokjin looked over his shoulder, staring at the doctor's length. He bit down on his lips with anticipation of feeling the man inside of him.

He tugged at the waist band of the doctor's briefs until Namjoon dropped his pants and boxers on the floor, while removing his shirt.

Their eyes met, pupils dilated with lust. Namjoon held Seokjin's back as he slowly lay him
down on the bed, tilting his neck back to imprint on it. The man parted his lips and rubbed Namjoon's lower back, tracing his entire body with his hands, sending chills down the doctor's spine as he continued to trace his plump lips around Seokjin's neck, hungrily leaving his teeth marks on it.

Through begs and moans, Seokjin made his way past the immense pleasure he felt when the doctor started to masturbate him, all because he didn't want to get overwhelmed too quickly. Namjoon stopped midway, giving the older man time to breathe, while he kissed his lips again, shortening his breath for a moment before he got up from the bed, leaving
Seokjin to wonder why as he continued to catch his breath.

The doctor returned with a familiar bottle in his hands. Seokjin knew exactly what it was
for.

He readjusted himself on the bed, changing the position he was previously in. Namjoon held onto Seokjin's waist with one hand. Seokjin heard a cap popping open, then he felt a really cold, liquid substance invade his hole.

The man took a deep breath in, exhaling as soon as he felt Namjoon's length enter him, inch by inch. He scrunched his nose, his facial expressions hardening as he slumped his body down. Namjoon lifted his waist back upwards, kissing his shoulders, all the way down to his back, and reaching his neck as he guided his lips towards Seokjin's jawline.

"Stay like this for a while, then you reposition yourself later on. Alright? Do you feel okay,
my love?" Seokjin nodded, feeling his cheeks heating up with embarrassment while his breathing increased. Namjoon's low voice was turning him on, especially when the male was whispering directly into his ear. His deep voice was sending chills throughout his entire body.

"Don't do that." Seokjin managed to blurt out.

"Hmm?" Namjoon hummed in response, questioning what the man was talking about.

"When you whisper. Don't do it." The man clarified what he was trying to say.

"You know, you're very handsome. But right now, you look sexy." Namjoon was trying to use his whispering as a distraction for Seokjin so he wouldn't focus so much on when he was thrusting into him to avoid feeling any discomfort or pain which Namjoon would try to avoid for him.

"Dr. Kim." Seokjin shifted his hips, grinding his pelvis feeling eager. He adjusted himself to Namjoon's pace which was not to fast, but gradually began to quicken and as did his profanities. Seokjin wasn't the type to cuss, but when Doctor Kim was in control of him, it
was as if he unlocked a whole other personality within the man. His eyes rolled to the back on his head, while he gritted his teeth.

"D...Dr. Kim.. Agh.." Namjoon craned his neck down to Seokjin's level, staring at the way the man was reacting to his length, the more he rocked his hips back and forth to thrust into him.

"What's my name?" Seokjin was overwhelmed with emotions and the indecisive thoughts lingering in his body. He wasn't sure his he was about to release, if he wanted to moan, or if he wanted to continue clawing the bedsheets and twisting them into knots.

"Namjoon." He tried his best to pronounce Namjoon's name, but his heavy breathing wouldn't let him, and the thrusts that were fogging up his vision weren't helping the man either.

"Say it again." Namjoon slowed down his pace, but deepened his thrusts, nearing his release.

"Namjoon, S-sir. I... I said... Namjoon." He intertwined his hands with Seokjin's.

Then he started thrusting in again, faster than before, knowing that they were both on the edge.

Seokjin's breathing turned into panting, loud panting and gasps.

The man lowered his head, screaming into a pillow, out of pleasure while Namjoon gently pulled out of him, a thick string of cum dripping out of his dick as he stopped to catch his breath.

Sweat was dripping down Seokjin's chest, his hair was wet, and his cheeks were flustered.

He grabbed Namjoon, lowering him onto his chest to continuously kiss him. The doctor smiled.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin looked up at him.

"Best sex ever." He responded at the doctor who brought his body closer to his, pulling the messy bedsheets over their naked bodies so they wouldn't feel cold.

"I want to do it again." Seokjin admitted, after about five minutes passed by, tempting Namjoon.

"Aren't you tired?" The doctor asked. Seokjin shook his head.

"Neither am I." He held Seokjin's leg up, repositioning him again.

"Round two it is, then." With one last smooth kiss, the doctor went inside of Seokjin again
with a little more force, now that the man was fully stretched. He handed him the bottle of lube, just in case he started to feel uncomfortable. His length slid smoothly in and out of the man, easier than before.

He let him take over this time.

"Ride me, let me see how long you can last." Namjoon smirked. Seokjin accepted his open invitation and proceeded to lower himself inside of him, until he could feel his ass meet up with Namjoon's balls. Seokjin wasn't as shy as he was before, and neither was he nervous.

It was his turn to show Namjoon how daring he could be, and his sinful nature was ready to expose himself yet again.

Namjoon placed his hands on either side of Seokjin's hips, holding him in place while watching the man handle the rest.

In no time, the man was elevating his body up and down, viciously. Namjoon was surprised that he still had so much energy in him left after their previous activities.

The man was a total freak in the sheets. Namjoon realized that he unlocked a side of Seokjin that he's never seen before. It scared him, and intrigued him at the same time. He loved the feeling.

Their night ended when Seokjin collapsed his body on top of Namjoon's as his cum dripped out of his private part and onto Namjoon's midsection, since he was still laying down on top of him.

"Now, I'm tired. Very tired." The man was breathless.

"There goes our stamina. You'll be feeling sore tomorrow." Namjoon embraced Seokjin, the man fully accepting his embrace, feeling needy.

~~~

Later that night while Seokjin was asleep, Namjoon received a message on his phone.

The man sleepily got up to go retrieve his device from the pocket of his jeans. He blinked frequently, waiting for his vision to clear up.

"Hi, Joonie!! It's me, Mina! I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner tonight to celebrate our 7th anniversary of being best friends!" The message revealed that it had been
sent to him from his computer. His phone was running out of charge, so the man headed
downstairs to use his computer instead.

"What's this?" Seokjin, who had previously used the computer, forgot to close the website
he was on, and the doctor found every bit of evidence.

"Seokjin saw the message Mina had sent me. Now I know why he acted the way he did when he saw her. He was jealous..." The doctor tilted his neck back, rubbing his face.

"New message from 'Unknown'" A new notification popped up on Namjoon's screen. He opened the message, but wished he hadn't.

"Namjoon, this is your father. I'm sorry to bother you son, but this is about Joowon. He is in the hospital. He was nearly stabbed to death in his stomach and as a result, he lost a lot of blood. He needs a blood transfusion or he won't make it through the night. Son, your mother and I aren't compatible with Joowon's blood type. Have your blood drawn to compare it against his. Namjoon, please save Joowon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 572 39
When Yoongi goes to a restaurant with his friend, he wasn't expecting to fall for the waiter. Started: 18 August 2019 Ended: 27 April 2020 Boy×boy Si...
16.4K 455 38
"Dr. Lee is in the house." You're Bangtans new physician. You've left everything behind back in America for a new start and boy have you found it. ...
28.6K 2.4K 27
Au where Jimin stays in a mental treatment center but he doesnt realise he's sick. He lives in his own head and imagination. Playing with his friends...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...