π”šπ”₯π”žπ”±'𝔰 𝔅𝔒π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔑 𝔱π”₯...

By ENCARMOA96

Love is a crazy thing but still we search for it. When you thought you found the one but it turns out you're... More

Author
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56 (end)
not an update
NEW STORY!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜

45

482 31 3
By ENCARMOA96

Yeonjun

Beomgyu and I are having a bro time in the mall. It's been a long time since we talk and have our bonding as brothers. We are having a good time in the play station when we felt hungry, we went to the food stall and have our meal.

"Wow I never knew you were good at dancing" I said and he laugh.

"Yeah. I guess that is a Choi thing. You're an amazing dancer yourself hyung. I mean I never thought of it myself" he replied to which we both laugh.

"Seriously though, you never told me you dance" I said and he smiled.

"That's suppose to be a secret. I'm shy about it. I mean I've joined dance contest before and only my mom knew about this talent" he replied before gulping his drink.

"I guess we learn a thing or two this day. Hey how come you scored more baskets than me?" I asked still curious to how did he manage to score every ball while I miss a few?

"I guess its my luck. Also Kai has been teaching me" he blushed suddenly as I smiled.

"Oh I forgot Kai is also in the basketball team. Speaking of team did you not join any sports? Last time you told me you want to try table tennis" I said.

Well Beomgyu told me before he prefer other things over sports as he didnt manage to learn a few but also told me last week he want to try some sports.

"I didn't join hyung. I join the school paper instead. I got in as an artist. I mean I draw pictures and backgrounds for literary works. You know that stuff" he said and I smiled.

"Wow, that's great. I know you'd be great. Also I saw some of your paintings in 'your corner' in the library. Soobin showed me"

After finishing our food, we decided to go out to grab some sweet pastries in the bakery nearby. As we went out the mall and walk to the bakery's direction, a group of men surrounded us.

"Hey its Choi Jin yang's sons. Jackpot. Hand me your money and don't make a fuss" one of them demanded and my blood run cold. I immediately grab Beomgyu's hand.

"What you hand it over or we'll take by force?" Another said and I almost lose my breath.

"Remember I am not always by your side. One day you'll be on your own and you have to protect yourself"

The voice of Soobin played in my brain as I look at them.

I can see they are getting irritated and as one of them attempted to grab my backpack I let go of Beomgyu's hand and immediately send him a punch on the face. When he loose his stance, I kick him between the legs as he fall down. One tried to attack me so I dodged and kick him on the leg as hard as I could that I heard a bone crack and he fall down.

I look back to see Beomgyu standing and on the ground are two of the group.

One officer saw us and immediately arrested the four goons.

"Gyu are you OK?" I asked and he nod.

"Let's go home" he said as I nod and we ran back to the parking in the mall and drove back home.

"Gosh I am craving some sweets" Beomgyu whined and I laugh.

"We'll just get some in another bakery. I bet they sell some too. Gosh they ruined our day. I am still planning to roam the mall and maybe find some fine shoes" I also whined making us both sigh.

When we reach our home, Beomgyu followed me to my room and lay himself on my bed.

"Have you and Soobin hyung been training lately?" Beomgyu asked and I sat on the couch.

"Yeah, we've been training for a while now. You?"

"And you didn't let me join" he pouted.

I swear I am gonna squish him one day.

"Soobin told me he wanted you to join but then Kai asked permission from us and dad if he could get your free time to train you. Well I guess he did since you knock out those goons" I laughed and he smiled.

"Well that's why Kai is always confident none of you will ask where am I" he laughed.

"Speaking of, are you and Kai like dating?" I asked out of the blue since something is fishy going on.

"No hyung. I think he doesn't like me that way" he look down.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he buried his face on his arm.

"He likes someone else. He is sometimes busy on his phone and he is all smiley. I tried to talk to him but he won't notice me" he said and I can clearly hear his tears.

"Aww Gyu, don't be sad. I mean he might be texting his mom or something. Or maybe he's looking for some shoes" I tried to comfort him and he shook his head.

"I thought he also likes me. I mean he shows affection to me. He always protects me but he's just being friendly"

I sighed. I don't know what to say.

I am about to open my mouth to say something when a knock on my door was heard.

I went to open it and I saw Kai.

"Kai, what's up?" I asked and he look down.

"Hyung can I speak with Beomgyu?" he asked as I look at Beomgyu who still had his face buried in the pillows.

I nod before whispering.

"Don't you dare make him cry" I said and he nod as I shut my door.

I went to Soobin's room as the two talk and I almost scream when I felt a lump on his bed.

Beomgyu

I felt weight beside me making me look up only to gasp when I saw Kai lying beside me.

I an just talking about him a while ago. And where is Yeonjun hyung?

"Kai?" I asked and he opens his eyes as he look back at me.

"Are you going to leave me too?" he asked still looking at me and I can see in his eyes that same eyes I saw when he first saw me with Soobin hyung, the eyes of a child afraid to be left.

"Kai, I won't leave you. Why would I? And why are you suddenly asking me that?" I asked as I sit up and played with his hair.

"Taehyun-ie, did he tell you he's leaving to Australia and study there? Did he?"

My eyes widen in shock.

Taehyun is leaving?

Why is he not telling anything?

"He didn't. Why would he leave?" I asked and he pouted.

"He said his mom needs him. He said he wants to be with his mom and his mom wants to die in Australia"

Wait what?

I didn't get that part.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I don't know what he mean either. He told me he will explain but then he didn't. Beom-ie, am I hard to be with?" he look up to me as I stopped playing with his hair.

"No, you're not hard to handle. Why would you ask that?"

"Because my mom lost my baby sister when she tried to take care of me. Soobin-ie hyung left me before because I am being too noisy. Yeonjun-ie was upset before because I am so playful that I broke his picture frame. And now Taehyun-ie is leaving maybe because he doesn't want to be with me anymore because I am annoying" he sniffed.

I lay down to cuddle with him as I placed my arms under his head and bring him close to lie on my shoulders.

"Will you leave me too because I am childish?" I shook my head.

"No. Kai look, when your mom lose your baby sister in her tummy, its not your fault. Didnt you tell me the baby died inside and has to be removed? You didn't kill the baby Kai and your mom told you that didn't she? Soobin hyung when he left you before, its not because you're noisy. I asked him before when you told me the story you know why he left you before? *Kai shook his head* he didn't left you. He always try to visit you in your new house but it is not close and dad didnt allow him to go. Remember he was just 11 that time. Yeonjun hyung got upset to you when you broke his frame. But he didnt leave you. He was just waiting for you to apologize to which you did. And Taehyun will not leave you. He will just not be with you. Of course his mom wants to be with his son and didn't Taehyun promised to be back?"

After I told him that he hug me by the waist and sigh.

"You think so?" he asked and I know he's back to his grown up self not the lost child anymore.

"I know so. So don't be upset about it. No one is leaving you. They just are not with you" I smiled.

"God, you think I'm childish dont you?" he asked as he sat up.

"I understand Kai. You're a child and everything when your worst nightmare happen. And also its not bad to be a child once in a while. A child is honest about his feelings after all"

He look down as he sighed.

"What do we do?" Kai asked.

"Let's talk to Taehyun and maybe spent more time with him before he left to continue his studies. We still have this whole semester" I said and he looked shocked.

"Gosh one last semester already? Then we're sophomores already? Wow I've come this far" he breathed and I laugh.

"Now what do you say instead of sulking let us spend more time with him" I said and he smiled and hug me.

"Gosh thank you"

"Gosh I love you"

I whispered.

"What?" I shook my head and he pouted.

"By the way, why are you sulking when I enter?" I blushed.

"That's nothing. Anyway, youre not telling me something" I smiled but deep inside I know what I am about to ask might break me.

"what is it?" he asked.

"You've been texting a lot lately and you're always smiling. Tell me, you dating someone?" I smirked and he look shocked.

"What? . . . . oh that" he scratch his head and I'm getting nervous.

He really is dating someone.

"What can you say? I've been meaning to confess to them but I can't find the courage" he said and my heart drop.

"Go ahead" I said and he look at me. I prayed he didnt see my watering eyes.

"Well I've been meaning to ask them already but I'm scared they might not like me that way. Tell me can I just say I love you to them? Or ask them out?" he asked and I pretend to think

"Why not? I mean that person might be shocked  to the core but I bet they will appreciate it. I mean who wouldn't want to feel loved right?" I smiled and so did he.

"Goodness Beom. How can I say I love you with feelings? I don't actually know" he asked and I sighed.

Maybe this will be my only chance to tell him how I feel.

I look up to him.

"I love you" I said as I look in his eyes.

"Now, how about you? Try it. Say it with feelings. I will see if it is convincing" I smiled and so is Kai.

"I am not good with words. How am I gonna say it?" he pouted again. I sighed.

"You're hopeless. Then show it. As they say action speak louder than words. However you're comfortable in saying your feelings" I said and he look down.

Can I cry now?

He look at me and before I knew it he is so close to me and the next second, soft lips are on mine.

His hands went behind my neck as he place my arms around his shoulders tilting my head as our lips molded together moving in sync.

When we decided we need to breathe we parted as his eyes landed on mine.

I gasp as I realized what just happen. My hands went to my lips and he smiled.

"Action speaks louder than words but I'll say it anyway, Choi Beomgyu I love you"

And you can say I cried after that.

------------------------------
Hey guys. . . .

OK I think I'm almost there haha. . thank you for reading and I hope you like this chapter.

See you next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 178 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
14.9K 499 36
Y/n have to decided who she want to be with. Between her first love or a guy who she just met. Writing a fanfic of my two bias in TXT. Hope you enj...
279K 18.6K 32
"𝐼𝑓 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝐼 π‘π‘Žπ‘›'𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘β„Ž, π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝐼 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑏𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’?" When the greatest matchmaker couldn't f...
38.9K 1.3K 51
πŸ”ž Dis one for the horny MOAs out there‼️Beomgyu and Yeonjun were childhood best friends before their maturity drew them apart. They've secretly had...