๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ...

By PardonKookie7

"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now ba... More

Prologue
Characters
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
Authors note
- Chapter 9 -
Authors Note
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Annoucement -
- Annoucenment -
- Announcement -
- Announcement -
- Author's Note -
- Author's Note -
- Author's Note -
- Author's Note -
- Chen and his Wife -

- Chapter 20 -

2.6K 83 12
By PardonKookie7

A few years later || Jiyeon's pov

Today is mine and Baekhyun's 3rd year anniversary. He told me that we are going somewhere out to eat. He was already at the place and told me that Sehun was going to drive me to the restaurant. It was time for me to get ready. So I got up and decided to take a shower. After taking a shower, I changed into a simple black off the shoulder dress and paired it up with regular black heels. I curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

Outfit

After I was done getting ready, I went out of the bathroom and went to the living room. When I came out, I saw all the boys watching tv.

"Okay Sehun I'm ready now" I said which made all the boys look at me. Their eyes widened and some of them had their mouths wide open. I laughed at their reaction and spoke again.

"What? Never seen a girl dressed up before?" I questioned them. There was a moment of silence until one of them spoke again.

"Your just very beautiful" said Lay. "Damn, Baekhyun is lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend like you" Kai said which made me blush a little.

"Whatever, now come on Sehun, don't wanna keep Baekhyun waiting", he got up and grabbed his car keys and off we went. The care ride wasn't too bad. Though we weren't talking to each other, it was a peaceful car ride.

After a couple of minutes, we arrived at the restaurant. I was about to get out but Sehun grabbed my hand. I turned towards him and looked at him.

"Yes?" I said to him.

"Just want to say have a good time, your gonna remember this forever". I gave him a 'what the fuck you talking about' look.

"Ahh just- nevermind! Have fun, but not too much fun", he winked when he said the last sentence. I laughed and hit his arm lightly. I grabbed my purse and said bye to Sehun then went out to go inside.

When I went inside, the lady greeted me with a warm smile which made me feel welcomed here.

"Hello Miss, how may I help you" she said to me.

"Oh ummm, my boyfriend made a reservation, I believe he put it under Byun Baekhyun" I told her. She looked on the clip board and looked back at me.

"Ahh yes, please follow me", she then lead me to a little area. There was quite a few people here but not that much.

Once we got to the area, I saw Baekhyun smiling at me.

"Ahh finally, my beautiful girlfriend finally arrives!", he came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips which made me smile.

"Yes and I finally get to see my handsome boyfriend", he laughed and then we both took a seat. After a while we ordered and got our food.

"Oh princess I have to go get something from my car, I'll be right back", he said while getting up. Then he went to his car to get the thing he needed. All of a sudden, the lights turn off which made the other customers make noise. Then a spot light turned on and moved to a spot where there was a piano and there I saw Baekhyun and the other boys standing around him wearing suits and holding roses in their hands.

"Hello everyone! You may be wondering whats going on but today is a very special day. 3 years ago today, I asked the love of my life to be my girlfriend. And now I would like to give her a special gift today", he said in the mic he was holding.

(Start playing the music)

Soon music started playing.

It's beautiful life , I'll be by your side

It's a beautiful life, I'll be behind you

When he started singing, tears started to fill my eyes. Baekhyun kept his eyes on me while smiling at me. I don't deserve him I swear to god.

Beautiful love, If I am with you under the sun

Even just breathing feels good

It's a beautiful life beautiful day, I'll be living in the memories of you

Beautiful life beautiful day, Please stay by my side

Beautiful my love beautiful your heart

Then all the boys started singing the lyrics with Baekhyun which made me cry even more.

It's a beautiful life, it's a beautiful life (all the boys sing with Baekhyun)

It's a beautiful life, I'll always protect you

It's a beautiful life, be able to lean on me

Then Chen grabbed a microphone and started singing.

Beautiful love, your tears and your smiles be able to share

It's a beautiful life beautiful day, the day I loved you so badly (Chen and Baekhyun start singing together)

Beautiful life beautiful day , the day I loved you so badly

Beautiful my love, beautiful your heart (Baekhyun starts singing alone)

It's a beautiful, the memories which resembles with you in the world

Those are remained to me

The memories of you, the memories with you

It's a sorrowful life sorrowful day, the memories of you, the memories with you

Then Baekhyun started walking towards me, making the spotlight follow him.

Sorrowful life sorrowful day, to me who can't overcome a sadness

Please don't leave me, so I won't be living in the memories

Then Baekhyun was standing in front of me, smiling at me.

It's a beautiful life

After he was done singing, there was a round of applause. Then the lights turned on and then all the boys were behind Baekhyun smiling at me.

By the time I looked back at Baekhyun, he was on one knee on the floor with a box in his hand which held a beautiful diamond ring.

"B-Baekhyun", I said as I put my hands over my mouth. Is this really happening?

"Jiyeon, ever since I meet you, you have changed my life completely. You made me the person who I am today. Whenever I'm with you, my heart beats fast, I become happy when I'm with you. Your the first person to show me what love is. We've been dating for 3 years now and let me just say that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old together and have kids of our own. Make a big and happy family with you. So Choi Jiyeon.... would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?", I was sobbing after he finished speaking.

"Yes, yes I will marry you", I said. He jumped up and put the ring on my finger. After he gave me a big hug and kissed me. People around us were clapping their hands and cheering for us. Baekhyun put me down and I put my attention on the boys. Some of them were crying and the rest were cheering.

"Our leader is now a man!!", shouted D.O

"Shut up! I've been a man!" Baekyun yelled back, making all of us laugh.

"Anyone have extra tissues?" said Chanyeol, since he was crying.

"Aww Chanyeol is crying",I went up to him and hugged him.

"Well what are we still doing here? LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!", we all cheered and then went to have a mini little celebration at the house.

After having fun for a while, I needed some fresh air so I went outside to the balcony. I was looking at the amazing view of Seoul, this place sure is beautiful.

"There you are", I turned around and saw Baekhyun walking towards me. I looked back at the view and felt Baekhyun hands go on my waist.

"The view is pretty isn't it", I told him.

"Not as pretty as you", I laughed and continue to look at the view. I put my head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life", Baekhyun said. I smiled and kissed him.

"Me too Baekhyun, me too" I told him.

He was the one who took my parents away from me. He was the one who kidnapped me. He was cold and rude at first but changed as the months gone by. I know it's wrong to fall for someone who did all of this to you but what can I say, I Fell in Love with my Kidnapper

- The End -

Yay, this book is finally over! I can't believe that I actually wrote and finish a book. My first ever book! But don't be sad, I have another book that I will be writing. I really hoped you all enjoyed this wonderful book. Thank you to everyone who read the book when it first came out. I really appreciate! Thank you for all the votes and comments you guys give to me. It honestly makes my day seeing people comment on my book and vote on it! I really hope you all have a good day/night!! Love you all 💕

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
21.2K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...
58.9K 1.8K 56
What happens when a KPop fan meets her bias group? A lot of things. Like a lot. Secrets are found out and relationships are made. ~~~ My first Wattp...