«Dr. Kim, Don't Fear Me» [K...

By Jinspoutylip

"Dr. Kim, don't fear me." A curious doctor enters a forbidden room inside of a creepy hospital he was workin... More

1 ⸸
2 ⸸
3 ⸸
4 ⸸
5 ⸸
6 ⸸
7 ⸸
8 ⸸
9 ⸸
10 ⸸
11 ⸸
12 ⸸
13 ⸸
14 ⸸
15 ⸸
16 ⸸
17 ⸸
18 ⸸
19 ⸸
20 ⸸
21 ⸸
22 ⸸
23 ⸸
24 ⸸
25 ⸸
26 ⸸
27 ⸸
28 ⸸
29 ⸸
30 ⸸
31 ⸸
32 ⸸
33 ⸸
34 ⸸
35 ⸸
36 ⸸
37 ⸸
38 ⸸
39 ⸸
40 ⸸
41 ⸸
42 ⸸
43 ⸸
44 ⸸
45 ⸸
46 ⸸
47 ⸸
48 ⸸
49 ⸸
50 ⸸
51 ⸸
52 ⸸
53 ⸸
54 ⸸
55 ⸸
56 ⸸
57 ⸸
58 ⸸
59 ⸸
60 ⸸
61 ⸸
62 ⸸
63 ⸸
64 ⸸
65 ⸸
66 ⸸
67 ⸸
68 ⸸
69 ⸸
70 ⸸
71 ⸸
72 ⸸
73 ⸸
74 ⸸
75 ⸸
76 ⸸
77 ⸸
78 ⸸
79 ⸸
80 ⸸
81 ⸸
82 ⸸
83 ⸸
84 ⸸
85 ⸸
86 ⸸
87 ⸸
88 ⸸
89 ⸸
90 ⸸
91 ⸸
92 ⸸
93 ⸸
94 ⸸
95 ⸸
96 ⸸
98 ⸸
99 ⸸
100 ⸸
101 ⸸
102 ⸸
103 ⸸
104 ⸸
105 ⸸
106 ⸸
107 ⸸
108 ⸸
109 ⸸
110 ⸸
111 ⸸
112 ⸸
113 ⸸
114 ⸸
115 ⸸
116 ⸸
117 ⸸
118 ⸸
119 ⸸
120 ⸸
❤ Thank You ❤
⸸ SEQUEL ⸸

97 ⸸

568 38 64
By Jinspoutylip

Namjoon spent half of his night awake, paying attention to his patient to make sure nothing happened to him in his sleep. Now that Seokjin was human, everything was different.

On one hand, Namjoon was happy. But as a doctor, and as a lover, he felt that it was his full responsibility to take care of Seokjin and to keep him healthy and alive.

This was the first night in months that Namjoon hasn't been able to sleep. Before he met Seokjin, he remembered that he used to get home from his job and the sinking feeling in his chest would hit him, the insomnia it would cause him.

He shut his eyes, laughing in silence. These fuzzy memories were giving Namjoon the motivation to stay up all night, if it means that his patient would receive the attention he needs.

One of the memories that gave Namjoon motivation to stay up was when he used to arrive home from the job so late at night after seeing a strange, mysterious looking man inside of a creepy room within the hospital. The anxiety, the adrenaline rush he used to get. The feeling of wanting more, to the point where he "needed" to see the strange patient no matter how risky it was, how invasive he had to be, and how much of his time he needed to sacrifice in order to see the man and talk to him for a few minutes.

His voice was always so dark and sinister, almost pissed off but polite. It's something Namjoon never understood.

What mood would the man be in this time? What mood was he in before he arrived at the hospital? The endless research he did on the internet to gather information on the hospital and the patient.

Everything was coming back to his mind now. All of the tough times in which he nearly lost the man in his dream and in real life. The nightmares he used to get before and after he met him, giving him hot flashes at night, leaving him sleepless.

So many thing that he went through because of Seokjin. And seeing how everything turned out, the doctor would do it all again if he had to. He swept the strands of hair blocking Seokjin's eyes, staring at him for a while.

He looked so peaceful asleep.

"Mr. Kim, you look adorable when you sleep." The doctor whispered, continuing to caress the man's face, softly enough for him to not feel it.

Namjoon suddenly felt a hand wrap around his wrist. Seokjin brought his hand towards his mouth, kissing it.

"Don't you dare stay awake all night." The man spoke with a serious tone.

Namjoon kissed his forehead.

"Let's sleep then." They intertwine hands together and cuddled up, slowly drifting off into a deep and peaceful slumber.

~the next day~

The following day, Namjoon's eyes fluttered open as he saw Seokjin was next to him, still sleeping. He touched Seokjin's forehead to check if his fever had deceased, which it did.

Namjoon sighed in relief, getting up. It was 7:00 AM, meaning that the doctor was one hour late to work. He had no time to wait for Seokjin to wake up, or even eat breakfast, he just got up, got ready, then got into his car and left.

He knew that Seokjin would be out of harms way now since Joowon was most likely hiding in his house to avoid the cops or any trouble, so with that in mind, Namjoon was at peace.

The doctor also left a bowl of cereal out, along with cereal for whenever the man decided to wake up. Also, he placed the iron pills on a napkin, beside the cereal bowl to remind Seokjin that he needed to take them.

With nothing else on his mind besides his job, the doctor pressed his foot down on the gas pedal to make it to his job sooner, since he was already one hour late.

"Good morning boss, I'm sorry I'm late. It won't happen again, sir." Namjoon lowered his head to a middle aged man, who was his boss. He was forgiven for arriving a little late, so
that made Namjoon feel better. Now with that out of the way, the doctor proceeded to enter his office, placing his suitcase beside his desk, to turn his computer on.

Since he hadn't eaten anything for breakfast, a friend of his was kind enough to give him a cup of coffee and leave it by his desk. The warm coffee helped Namjoon power through his day, giving him the energy he was missing from the night before.

"Seokjin must be awake by now. I hope he isn't dizzy from the anemia. I wonder what he's doing now..."

~Meanwhile~

Seokjin got up, wondering where Namjoon was. He then remembered that today was Wednesday and that Namjoon had to work.

He pouted, heading downstairs, noticing the cereal bowl along with the two small red pills. He scratched his head.

"What could these be for?" He then read a small note that said "Don't forget to drink these, they're for your anemia." Seokjin suddenly remembered what they were and poured himself cereal in the bowl, along with milk.

Although the man had no energy in him, at least he had an appetite for eating so he could take the iron pills. When they melted into his mouth, the taste of blood instantly hit him.

It was bitter, yet sweet. The pill turned into liquid and the aftertaste was horrible, but nonetheless, the man was happy that he no longer enjoyed the taste of blood.

His life was officially normal.

Seokjin smiled, breathing in fresh air before walking around the house for a little bit. The apartment was so beautiful and clean, the only messy part of it was the bedroom he and Namjoon had slept in, so the man went upstairs to clean it.

"There are the clothes I had left in the living room yesterday." When Seokjin leaned down to pick the clothes up, his head started spinning. He was very weak and dizzy.

To avoid feeling any dizzier or weak, Seokjin tried his best to clean up the room to head downstairs just in case he got worse and had to call Namjoon or even leave the house in search for help. He was hoping that he didn't have to do that, however.

When he was downstairs in the living room, Seokjin found something behind the couch Namjoon likes to sit on.

"His computer has been back here, huh?" He opened the screen, turning the laptop on.

The wind gently blew through the living room window, helping the man relax and feel calm as he patiently waited for the device to power on, holding it in his lap.

It finally loaded after fifteen seconds, exposing the background screen. Namjoon's background was a beautiful landscape of the beach.

"He must enjoy the beach." Seokjin clicked on an app called YouTube to hear music in the background as he searched the web until Namjoon got back home.

Now, the man was planning on cooking before Namjoon arrived, but the doctor told him to not move a muscle until he got back home, and that he would arrive with takeout.

With no worries in his head, the man let his mind sink deep into the internet, allowing the music to flow through his ears, lightening up his mood even though he was listening to alternative music.

Ever since he found Cyberpunk, the store gave him new song suggestions from the intercom. Seokjin was muttering a few words now and then while tapping his finger on the couch.

The internet has many websites to visit, but a very specific one caught Seokjin's eye.

"Vampire vs. Human lifestyle." He clicked on the title and started to read.

"Vampires don't sleep, while a regular human being who doesn't suffer from insomnia does in fact, need their 24 hours of sleep. Or 8, as long as it's more than 5.

Vampires need to consume blood once or twice a year to survive, depending on the amount the drink. If they drink too much, it could become an addiction and leave them wanting more than just once a year. Though every month wouldn't cause them harm.

Humans, however, they need food. Food contains nutrition and it's just as appetizing to them as blood is to vampires. A human can survive longer without food, than without water." Seokjin was surprised by a lot of these facts.

Something suddenly popped up in his page. A private message.

"Hi, Joonie!! It's me, Mina! I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner tonight to celebrate our 7th anniversary of being best friends!" That girl. The girl who hugged Seokjin tightly and who kept on continuously kissing Namjoon's cheeks was texting Namjoon, unaware that Seokjin was using his laptop.

"They have known each other for seven years?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 2.4K 27
Au where Jimin stays in a mental treatment center but he doesnt realise he's sick. He lives in his own head and imagination. Playing with his friends...
221K 19K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
8.7K 575 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
62.2K 4.2K 24
in which namjoon downloads a dating app and meets a strange, yet charming boy. (contains: strong language & sexual content) [please read the tags]