Entertainer.

By rockhoe

She was an entertainer, and he was a professional wrestler. Being entertainment's "It" couple, Bret and Kat... More

cast // intro
1: "i'll make you fall in love with me."
2: "why did you do that?"
3: a hart's dinner.
4: i'm done
5: love & confessions.
6: reprimanded.
7: forever.
8: oh, no.
9: the talk.
10: it's over now.
11: woke up in japan.
12: "bret's going to what now?"
13: milestones.
14: want you back.
15: brother vs brother.
16: wrestlemania 86.
18: the "it" baby.
19: oh, baby!
20: bombshells.
21: family bonding.
22: uncles night.
23: workhorse.
24: a quarrel.

17: "here we go."

919 28 56
By rockhoe

"Bret, we are not naming the baby Dallas." I stood with my arms crossed.

"Why not?" He frowned as he stood up from the floor of the nursery.

"Not happening." I shook my head.

"Imagine saying, 'Hi, my name is Dallas Hart', it doesn't flow together." I analyzed, smiling. Bret roller his eyes from below me.

"Well we aren't naming him Cash, either." Bret replied as he stood up with his arms crossed.

"That's like the best name!" I scoffed.

"We all can't get what we want, babe." He smirked at me.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled as I leaned into his side.

Easily wrapping an arm around me, Bret pressed a kiss to the top of my head as I looked at the nursery coming to life.

I was heavily pregnant and doing my best to get everything prepared. As was Bret. Today we decided to get everything set up. Enlisting the help of Owen, Davey, Jim, and Tom, we were finally getting things done.

"Bret! Hurry the fuck up! We're starving!" Jim screeched from the living room.

Rolling my eyes, I waddled towards the door when Bret stopped me, gently pulling my arm. Owen stood before me, smirking. Bret moves past us into the living room.

"Calm down, killer." He mused.

"I'm perfectly calm. I'm mellow. I'm fine." I rambled, placing a hand on my bump.

"Lying is the first step of going to hell, y'know?" The blonde Hart grinned.

"I–"

"Just kidding. How's my favorite nephew?" He asked with a smile.

"Needing to come out. I'm tired of not getting any sleep. Or being able to to anything. Although, it is nice when Bret does everything for me because he thinks I can't do anything pregnant." I shrugged with a smile.

"Blows my mind thinking Bret put that inside you." Owen stated bluntly as I laughed.

"Thanks Oje." I nodded, fighting a smile.

"Go and lay down. We will finish this." Bret stepped in, putting his hand on my side.

"I can perfectly help." I protested.

"I know. But you need to get off your feet. Remember?" He gave me a look, furrowing his brows together.

"Fine.." I sighed heavily, not deciding to fight him.

Davey slipped into the room beside us. He chuckled and rubbed my shoulder. "Rest, Kat. We need ya 'round to boss Bret 'round."

"Fuck off." Bret mumbled.

Tom and Jim stood at the door beside Owen. I looked down at my bump and then back up at Bret. I bit my lip and frowned.

"Are you guys sure you don't want me to help?" I asked, glancing at each of them.

"Nah. Ya need ta lay down." Tom shook his head.

"No thanks, witch." Jim mused.

"It's decided that you're laying down and keeping my nephew inside you for a few more days." Owen clapped his hands together.

Everyone laughed, including me. Bret wrapped an arm around me and started to walk with me towards our room.

"Oh! Don't forget the changing table..... and the bookshelf go beside each other!" I started to turn around and walk the opposite way when Bret tightened his arm around my shoulders.

"We got it, Kat. 'Ay down." Davey mused, chuckling afterwards.

Sighing loudly once we got into the room. Bret closed the door behind us as I sat down on the edge of the bed, falling back with a thud.

Bret chuckled and stood in front of me. I looked at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, laying beside me.

"Swollen. Huge. Tired." I named off.

"I'm sorry, babe." He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"It's fine. I'm just never doing this again." I gave him a knowing glance.

"Never say never." Bret teased while I smacked his arm. He laughed and maneuvered us back to the headboard.

"I can't believe we're about to have a little rugrat around the house." Bret smiled, placing his hand on my bump.

"I'm just excited to see who my little monkey looks like." I grinned widely.

"This kid will have the best genes. Have you seen us?" Bret smirked.

Rolling my eyes, I playfully flicked Bret on his nose. He ran his hand over my bump as he laid quietly.

"So, where are all the guys wives and girlfriends? I figured Diana and my sister would at least come over." I questioned, laying my legs over his.

"Don't know. Di is probably at home with Harry. Tom said Celeste was out running errands. Owen broke up with his girlfriend, but I think he has been talking to a new girl. He was smiling on the phone half the night at mom and dad's house the other night. Oh, and we don't care about Ellie too much." Bret explained, looking down at me with a chester grin on his lips.

"Exactly." I smiled at him, happily.

"I can't wait to meet this kid." He said softly, moving his palm around my stomach.

"Yeah? I don't think anyone can." I smiled, nestling my head in his neck.

"I'm going to make the guys some steaks while they finish up. I want you to lay down and rest." Bret instructed.

"Yes, sir!" I saluted him, smirking.

"Kat, I'm serious. You know what the doctor said." He gave me a hard look before sitting up.

"Yes." I sighed, moving the pillows around for me to get comfy.

"You have a week until your due. I'm just.... trying to make sure you're safe. And peanut is safe." The Canadian admitted as he pressed a kiss to my bump before standing up.

"I know.... I know.... it's just." I sighed heavily.

"I hate not being able to do the things I used too." I frowned.

"You will be able to soon. Just a little longer, babe." Bret gave me a gentle smile.

"I love you." I moved my head to look up at him.

"I love you too." He smiled, walking out of the room.

I laid in comfortable silence, closing my eyes for a little bit. Before I felt movement in my stomach, keeping me from being able to enjoy my few moments of rest.

Sighing, I moved my pillow underneath my head and moved my hand over where I felt movement.

"Just a little longer, peanut." I mumbled softly, smiling down at my stomach.

I heard a knock on my door, causing me to look up. I smiled and motioned my head to come closer.

"Hey. You look comfy." Celeste smiled.

"I am in hell." I whined.

"Your hair looks great. And your boobs are huge!" My sister gave me a thumbs up as I scoffed.

"You're not helping. But thanks." I yawned.

"So, why are you on lockdown? Piss one of the guys off or something?" She asked, sitting on the other side of the bed.

"No. I had a doctors appointment this morning." I paused, moving to sit up a little when I winced, hard.

"Ow." I mumbled under my breath.

"Anyways. They put me on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy because I am dilated already, and the doctor said the baby is trying to come out now." I ran my hand through my blonde tresses. 

"Tried to come out?!" She screeched.

"Yes. I was having labor pains. So I went in and they gave me some medicine to stop them. But they said I could go into labor at any time. Even when my due date is next week." I explained tiredly, biting my lip.

"How are you so calm right now? I would be a mess." Celeste practically gasped.

"Truthfully? I'm not calm. I'm worried. I'm freaking out. I am scared to death. But I can't let that show because I have to keep Bret calm." I admitted, shifting and sitting up a little.

"I'm honestly surprised Tom even showed up. He isn't fond of me." I mused, giving my sister a knowing look.

"He isn't that bad, Kat. And he actually likes you, a little." She smiled widely.

"Barf." I fake gagged.

"Shut up. Like you and Bret are any better. You two are always making disgusting eye contact and smiling. He's always staring at you when you aren't looking. And you're being you and licking his cheek to get his attention. Barf." Celeste explained, mocking me as I smiled.

"Love makes you do very crazy things, little sister. Be prepared."

"I know. I just want to settle down with Tom. Just marriage. No kids." She smiled happily.

"Does he know that?" I mused.

"Probably not. But one day he may cave." Celeste smirked.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy, Celeste. But I will kill him if I have too." I have her a knowing look.

"I've already threatened to murder Bret in his sleep if he doesn't anything stupid." She gave me the same exact look in return.

"Define stupid for him. Because he does a lot of that shit all the time." I laughed. We both ended up laughing.

I winched hard, holding my stomach. I heard Celeste asking me if I was okay. All I felt was pain in my abdomen. An indescribable pain. I blew out a shaky breath and leaned back.

"Kat?!" Celeste practically screeched.

"Hush! I'm fine!" I lied.

"Are you sure?" She asked frantically.

Not even a second later Tom burst into the room, Bret hot on his heels. We both looked at the two as they stared back at us with wide eyes.

"What the fook is wrong?!" Tom questioned, looking between Celeste and I.

"We–"

"Oh my god why is the bed wet?" Celeste jumped up, looking at me.

"What?!" Both Bret and Tom said at the same time.

"Kat.... are you...?" Bret asked slowly.

"Get me to the hospital, please?" I sniffles, sitting up as much as I could before another wave of pain hit me.

"She's in fooking labor, mate! Go!" Tom practically shoved Bret towards me as I gripped the sheets beneath me in agony.

"Celeste grab her bag from the closet. She's got it ready." Bret instructed to my sister as he knelt next to me.

"Come on, babe. Sit up a little more and I'm going to pick you up." He said into my ear, gently caressing my back.

"Tom, go get the car." He waved off the brutey Brit. He gladly did so, quickly.

I leaned my head against Bret's chest and but my bottom lip softly as I looked up at him. He looked down at me and smiled, a little.

"Hey, you're doing fine. It's alright." He encouraged.

"It hurts." I said shakily.

"I know, babe. I'm sorry." He said as he picked me up into his arms.

Locking my arms around his neck, I breathed heavily. Groaning at the feeling of pain starting in my abdomen again.

"I hate you for this. I seriously hate you." I said through breaths.

"Holy shit. Is she in labor?" Jim asked in shock as we moved past the nursery where Owen, Davey and Jim had been.

"Got her bag! Are you ready?" Celeste popped up beside Bret, smiling widely.

"I think so." Bret chuckled.

"Despite me in copious amounts of pain, yes." I waved my hand up, wincing slow.

"He's coming now?!" Owen asked, raising his brow.

"Yes, and your nephew is hurting my vagina so can we just go!" I groaned out in pain. Bret nodded and started to walk us outside. Celeste hot on his heels.

"W'll meet 'ou at tha hospital!" Davey called out.

Getting into the car wasn't easy. But we accomplished it Tom drove, Celeste day up front while I leaned on Bret, squeezing the living daylights out of his hand. Bret was giving directions and whispering and telling me everything would be okay. As much as I wanted to believe him, right now I was in far too much pain to care.

"How much longer?!" I hissed out.

"We're pulling in, Kat." Celeste turned around with a smile.

"Fucking wonderful." I practically moaned.

After parking and Celeste and Bret rushing inside to get a wheelchair and get me checked in. I leaned against the side of the car, Tom standing in front of me.

"Ya look uncomfortable as shit." He observed.

"I would tell you to fuck off.... but I honestly don't care right now." I breathed out, putting my hand on my lower back, trying to stretch it out a little.

"C'mon I cn't stand watching tis." He said as he wrapped an arm around my mid waist, guiding me to walk.

"Thanks." I stifled out.

The closer we got, finally we spotted Celeste with a wheelchair racing our way. Tom chuckled at her. I did my best to smile before I bent over, holding my stomach in pain.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I snapped.

"Celeste! Hurry!" Tom shouted as he bent down with me.

"You're really striving for the best uncle award first, huh?" I managed to smirk.

"Uh–" He cleared his throat.

"Come on, Kat. They have everything ready. Let's go meet your baby!" Celeste announced as she helped me stand up.

I didn't argue once I sat down in the chair as my little sister pushed it. Tom took the bag from her shoulder and carried it as he strides in behind us.

We stopped in front of the desk. A nurse standing with Bret as they conversed. Bret looked over at me, a sign of relief taking over his face as I pushed my hair away from my face. He bent down and pressed a kiss to the side of my head.

"Alright Hart family, lets go have a baby!" The nurse announced excitedly as she took ahold of my chair, Bret by my side.

"Here we go." He smiled down at me.

"Here we go." I repeated, mustering a smile of my own.

________________________________

Y'all.... it's been a minute.

But we are here now. Enjoy. The next chapter is coming soon. 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.3K 20
***Sequel to Beauty and The Beast*** Brock and Casey have been married for five years now. Casey hasn't wrestled since the wedding but Brock's bee...
7K 224 6
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
144K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
63.9K 2.1K 74
☆WON BEST ALEXA BLISS FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017☆ ☆WON BEST BRAY WYATT FANFICTION IN JUNE + DECEMBER AWARDS -2017☆ People think...