Bye bye baby (EDITING)

By porkandbeans

One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her b... More

Baby knocked up!
Saks Fifth Avenue
Hervé Leger
The Zodiac
Cherry Bomb
Posting of chapters and plans
Miss Jackson
Teaser
Blame it on the alcohol
Have we met before?
10th floor
Knock knock
Knock knock again
To my fab readers with LOVE....
The office
Happy 1k to Bye bye baby!
Maybe it's bad food?
Movie marathon
Baby Bomb!
Our baby's heartbeat
Little monkey seed
Baby Daddy-O
Welcome to the Taylor Family!
It is a date....
Our first times...
Bye for now loves....
Not a chapter: but a weird dream
I Caught the Love Bug?
The Reunion
Ruined lunch and Emergencies
Battle of the exes
Whiskeys and temptations
Flirting and misunderstandings
Stupid cravings and caught in the acts
Sparks fly
Mafias and necklaces
Comebacks and confusions
Crawling under the sheets.....
Friends and aftermaths (part 1)
Friends and aftermaths (part 2)
One of those things you call rant.
Skydeck Chicago
I can take you away from here
End of the road
Moving on
The Mission Impossible
A very short HIATUS for Bye Bye Baby
Hoping for the love to come
Her inner peace
I'm back! (A/N)
Unpredictable romance
Bad Romance
You are my high and low
You are my high and low (Part 2)
Engagement
He who was nervous as hell
He who was nervous as hell (Part 2)
She who love him the most
I'm going to try this one!
She who went inside the office
She gave up fighting for them
Pretty wings
The cries of a grieving mother
Bye bye baby (A/N)
She felt ugly
Heaven couldn't wait for you
Second Chances (End)
Answers to everything
About the epilogue
5 years apart
I'm really sorry! (A/N) *really important*
Wonderwall
I'll let you in a secret (A/N)

Falling in love is such an easy thing to do

15.3K 452 8
By porkandbeans

Hi loves! Feeling a bit better now, YEY! I'm getting there.

I'm doing a slow update...

The picture is what Zoe is wearing on this chapter :)

Max's POV

The drive was silent.

What happened to the Zoe that was happy and talkative yesterday?

She was staring at the road and not looking or even talking to me. maybe it was the date yesterday? Did I do something wrong on our date that made her upset? is it the food? Maybe I'm a bad dancer? But she said that the date was wonderful, didn't she?

I was so preoccupied with my troublesome worries and I didn't realized that we are already in front of Zoe's apartment.

She took her seatbelt off and said a small goodbye. I offered her to walk her to the door but she politely refused.

What's with the sudden shift to polite Zoe? I know that it is not about the allergy lie, it is something more than that. I have to get home as soon as I can to find out what makes her upset and withdrawn.

I opened the door to my apartment and instantly went to the living room, this is were Zoe started to change mood. I looked around the room it was spotless clean.

It was just the sofa, coffee table with the snack tray that we are going to eat, the remote control for the TV and DVD player and the DVD that she picked on the TV stand.

Since there was nothing strange in the room, I concluded it was the hormones, I sat on the couch

"lets see what Zoe picked" I said and reached for the remote and clicked the ON button.

The TV opened and flashed a picture that showed the DVD player was reading a CD. After seconds of waiting, the video flashed on the screen.

It was me kissing my ex-girlfriend Samantha, we were in Italy for our anniversary. SHIT Zoe must have seen parts of it! I ran my hand through my hair, when did I watched this? I can not remember. I have to explain this to her. I stood up and collected my car key.

I went out of my apartment and rode the elevator, I immediately went to the basement and jogged to my car. I revved up the engine and drive to Zoe's apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Zoe's POV

I went back to my apartment feeling gloomy as ever. I heard the TV was on and I immediately went to the living room and saw that Tia was watching a movie.

"Hey momma bear! Welcome back! How are you?" She turned her head on my direction and smiled.

"Still alive and kicking" I said and plopped down on the couch beside her.

"How was the date?" I smiled at the mentioning of the word date.

"it was amazing and romantic!" I blushed.

Tia squealed "OK! You have to tell me everything momma!" She said giving me the "give me all the juicy details" look.

"We went to his apartment rooftop and there was a greenhouse and we ate there, every thing was wonderful more like perfect" I said smiling.

Tia hugged me "We slept together" I said and Tia pushed me but still holding at arms length and gave the "what the hell" look.

"We didn't sleep together as in we did not have sex, but we sleep beside each other and just talk" I explained.

"Zoe I'm so happy for you! But what's with the lonely face? You are not satisfied with the date?" she asked.

"The date was perfect and all but the next morning we were going to watch a movie and just cuddle but when I opened the TV, there was this video of him and I think his ex-girlfriend, they were happy and in love Tia and it hurts". Tia hugged me and patted my back.

"It was all in the past so you don't have to worry and if he hurts you in anyway, I'm going to shove my foot up in his arse" imitating a british accent.

We laughed "thank you! But no you don't have to do that, I love you Tia" I hugged her tighter.

"Oh! I almost forgot, your mom called this morning and looking for you! I said that you are out, running!" She said munching some gummy bear.

"Have you told her about the.." Her voice trailed off and making circling motion on my belly.

"Well, I think I'm going to tell her today or I don't know..I'll just let you know" I stood up and went back to my bedroom.

I felt lonely that it was my room that where I'm standing right now not Max's room. I actually miss him right now, it feels empty in my heart. I miss his smile and laugh. I miss the way his heart beats; calm and a rhythm to my body. I miss our conversations and the way he rubs circles on my back sending goosebumps all over my body.

I felt a smile forming on my face when I remembered our date. When he took me to his greenhouse and carefully planned for our food and we danced like teenagers. I love it when he said that he wanted to take it slow and not taking advantage of last night.

I paused and that is when it hit me....

I'm falling for Max..........

I gently slapped both of my cheeks and I really realized that.

I, Zoe Jones, am no doubt,

heart pounding..

heart beating..

fire works shooting..

forehead sweating...

stomach clenching...

palm sweating...

FALLING FOR MAXIMUS TAYLOR!!!

I plopped down on my bed and I put a pillow on my face and screamed my heart out because of the happiness that I'm feeling right now! I can not believe that I'm really falling for him.

So that's why I'm getting jealous when some flirty bimbo was ogling him, the butterflies on my stomach, the random smiles and giggles, the anticipation of seeing him and the emptiness that I feel every time that we are apart.

But A flashback of the video from this morning creeped into my mind again. I felt sad knowing that Max's heart is not going to be mine. It was the first time that I saw Max so happy and in love on that video.

So much for a short-lived happiness....

My phone rang and looked at the screen; it was my mom. I slid the answer button.

"Hi mom!" I chimed through the phone.

"Where have you been Zoe? I haven't seen you for months" mom was scolding me.

"Running, I'm busy for the past months and I'm free right now! How about your favorite place? Meet you in an hour?" I said making up a lie.

"Ok, meet you there" my mom answered.

I went to the bathroom for a cold shower, making my spirit awake and refreshed. If I have the money in the world, I will stay locked up here in the bathroom and soak my body forever. Shower and anything bath related is a total luxury for me. I got out of the shower and patted myself dry.

I went back to my bedroom and picked out the clothes I'm going to wear. I wore a nautical stripped shirt, dark blue jeans, red keds and I wrapped a scarf on my neck since it was kinda chilly that morning. I grabbed my bag and said my goodbye to Tia who was still engrossed on the movie.

--------------------------------------------

I met up with my mom at her favorite restaurant.

The Dock.

It was located on the sea side and it has pirate-ish design, barrels as the chairs and wooden tables. There were fishing nets hanging on the ceiling, news clipping about their famous lobster and pictures of celebrities and politicians that visited the restaurant were plastered on the wall.

I entered the restaurant and saw my mom seated outside. She waived at me when she saw me at the door. I hugged her and we were seated.

"How's my baby girl?" My mom asked enthusiastically.

"My work keeps getting busier because of our new products but I'm fine" I said and a cheery waitress dressed in a sailor outfit approached our table and gave us a laminated menu.

"What are you having mom?" I asked still flipping the menu.

Thank God that there is no meat here or else I will be sick from it!

"I'll have the clam chowder and your special lobster and a coke" she said to the waitress

"I want the fish and chips and a Caesar salad and water" the waitress wrote our orders, took the menus and left our table.

We were silent and I was playing the ends of my scarf.

"What's bothering you baby girl? You've been quiet for quite some time. This is not you" my mom asked with worry in her voice.

I was having an internal battle whether to tell my mom about the pregnancy or not.

"Nothing" I said my voice was cracking.

"I know you most than anybody here, so tell me" she reached for my hand and caressing it.

"I-uh--I'm pregnant" I looked up to see my mom's reaction.

She was silent for a while

"Oh my god, that is good news, how far are you?!" She reached for me and hugged me tight.

"14 weeks. You are not mad?" I asked shyly.

"Yes I'am mad because I think I'm the last one to know that my daughter is pregnant but having a grandchild I'm ecstatic! I can't wait to hold him/her" she was so excited that we forgot that they are now serving our food.

We were eating when suddenly my mom spoke "who is the father and when can I meet him?" She raised her eyebrow.

"His name is Max and he is my boss and we are sorta not together like romantically together" she scoffed and gave me a disbelief look.

"What do you mean you are not together?" She asked

"we got drunk and the next thing that I know is that I'm pregnant, but we are now starting to get to know each other, we are not rushing anything right now" I defended and ate my food to stop this getting awkward conversation for further interrogation from my mom.

"We have to meet him, invite him to our family reunion. I want every body to meet that guy who knocked you up" she crossed her arms and I know that I cannot argue with her.

"So Uncle Brian can shoot him on our porch and throw his body in the river?" I joked and my mom raised an eyebrow to me.

"Alright alright, but I'll try to ask him first. You know the work and all, he is kinda busy and I don't want to be an interruption to him" Trying to make a way out of this family reunion.

"He had the time to knocked you up, I guess he has the time to meet the family of the girl he knocked up" she was giving me the death look. Now I'm terrified!

We finished the meal without choking each other by shoving foods down to each others throats.

I hailed a cab for her.

"Remember what I said, I want to meet him, I'm just trying to protect you baby girl." I gave her a small smile.

"Yeah I will" I said and hugged her.

"I'll be waiting!" She waived and the cab sped off. I hailed a cab after a few minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Max's POV

I reached Zoe's apartment. I hurriedly went to her floor. I was freaking nervous how to explain things to her. I knocked twice and the door swung opened.

"Is Zoe there?" I ask rubbing my nape.

"Hi papa bear but she's not here" Tia said chewing some food in her mouth.

"Can you tell me where she went?" I asked politely.

"She met up with her mom, Do you want to wait for her?" She asked nonchalantly.

"No, thanks and I have some things to do" I said

"ok, I'll tell her you stopped by" she said and I greeted her goodbye and left the apartment.

I drive back to my apartment and sat on the couch. Where the hell is she? I fished out my phone in my pocket and dialed her number. It went to voicemail? She really is upset with me. Way to go stupid Max! She really opens up to you last night and you ruined it! I texted her.

Where are you, We need to talk -Max

I opened the TV to watch some show that I can not understand because my mind is on my phone waiting for Zoe's reply. After hours my phone buzzed.

What are we going to talk about? - Zoe

I replied back.

About you and what happened this morning. -Max

My phone buzzed immediately.

It was the allergy so there is really nothing to talk about. -Zoe

I can not believe that she still lying about it. I replied back.

I know that it is not the allergy. Where are you by the way? -Max

I sent the text and after a second my phone buzzed

On my way home. There is really nothing to talk about Max -Zoe.

Now I'm irritated.

Meet you there. I'm on my way now. Need to talk -Max

I picked up my car keys again and left my apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.5M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
6.3K 170 30
"Why me" she softly asked "because I love when I am deep inside you" _________________________________________ Meet Alexander the hottest man on ear...
325K 7.8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...