Daughter of a trickster God (...

By EsmyRiley345

Davina is the daughter of Loki, Goddess of fire and virtue, granddaughter of Odin, niece of Thor and Princess... More

Cast
Info
The start
Fallen
Answers'
Almost
Finding out
Who is she?
Why help?
Warning to the so called King
My scepter
Talk
Shopping ambush
What to do for fun
Liars
Plotting
Rocket and Groot
Lunch visit from Kol
Blue
Found you
A week later
First date
Departure
Frigga's visit
All about an Asgardian
Nurse Davina
Daggered
Stories
Work together
Sex
Girl fight
Dramatic birth
Sent away
Kol's Steamy visit
Invasion
Attention caught
Boom
Evacuate
Battle of New York
Aftermath
News
Dinner is served
Returned
3 weeks of bliss later
Sweet phone call
Rescue
Turning up the heat
Long lost sister
Tale of Dahlia
Thor
Loki's arrival
Books for you
Pairing for Rebekah
Socialising
Welcome home (sort of)
Date night
Meant to be
Banner and Stark's visit
Attacked
Pay back prank
Dahlia attacks
Flerken + the tesseract + A Koloki talk
Mikael
Ice bath
Damn those witches
Don't mess with this mama
What now?
Avengers visit
Moving time
Gifted
Tests
Family dinner
Games
Permission
Unexpected Arrival
To Asgard
Meeting Odin
Dinner and a tour
The Christening
I am yours
One month later
Going on a date
Marry me
Car sex
rewrite
New story
More information
The next morning

Make you talk

1.2K 34 0
By EsmyRiley345

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content

Continues from previous chapter

Later that day.....

Kol's pov

I enter mine and Davina's bedroom to find her unpacking a load of shopping bags filled with stuff she had bought today. Davina, my sister and Hayley apparently didn't just go out for a day at the spa but also went shopping and all of them bought tones of stuff. I attempted to greet Davina with a kiss but she dodged me and fled upstairs, obviously still a little upset that I laughed at her this morning. It had taken me, my brothers and Freya a whole 20 minutes to get untangled from having our shoe laces tied together as Loki just didn't want to help and went upstairs after the girls left, leaving us to deal with the issue and a 7 month old baby laughing and clapping her hands as we kicked, yelled and squirmed to get free from being untangled. I of course managed to push Elijah off and get free of him only to end up pushing him on top of Klaus which was honestly hilarious but my shoe laces were still tied to his as Davina didn't just tie our own shoe laces together, oh no she tied mine and Elijah's shoe laces together while she tied Klaus and Freya's shoe laces together so when we all stood up and went to move, we all tumbled down, bringing each other down. I made a note to self right there and then to never piss off Davina or laugh at her when her father talks about embarrassing things regarding her because I honestly don't want to face plant the floor again nor do I want to receive the silent treatment or no kisses off Davina. I like kissing her and I like hearing her voice and I don't like to be ignored especially by her.

I've been stood by the doorway for at least 10 minutes and Davina knows I'm here but she hasn't said a word to me. "Are you still mad at me?" I ask only to earn a load of silence in response "I'm sorry for laughing" I say as she paces round the room as she unpacks the shopping bags. I move further in the room. "Will you talk to me if I help you unpack?" I ask only to earn a load of silence yet again making me huff slightly but I proceed to help her unpack anyway since I don't want to leave her to unpack all by herself as she'll get a sore back and I don't want her feeling uncomfortable as then she doesn't sleep well and if Davina doesn't get enough sleep, you end up with grumpy, snappy Davina and I much prefer happy, cuddly and sweet Davina. "This is nice" I comment as I pull out a dress from the bag "the colour goes well with your skin tone" I add hoping to get a response from her but again I get nothing but silence.  I sigh and fold up the dress before putting it in a draw. I observe her as she folds some baby grows that she bought "did I mention how pretty you look today?" I ask only to get nothing in response making me grow frustrated. I look to the door as I hear a chuckle and see Loki stood there "getting the silent treatment? Yeah she does that when she's pissed off. She could give someone the silent treatment for days on end, depending on how pissed off she is" he says "papa, I'm trying to unpack here, I need to focus" Davina says Loki sighs and waves his hand causing a flash of green to flow through the room and suddenly all the stuff she bought is folded and stored away. "Now you don't need to focus" he says flashing her a grin "I was perfectly happy with putting the stuff away normally" she retorts "I will not have my pregnant daughter slave around" Loki responds "putting shopping away isn't slaving around" Davina responds not even giving me a single glance. "Um, hello? I'm still here" I say waving my hand to catch her attention only for her to take a quick glance at me and look away, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "That's all I get? A little glance and a hair flip over the shoulder?" I ask making Loki chuckle "be patient with her. She'll start talking to you soon. I use to have to bribe her into talking to me when she gave me the silent treatment as a child" he says "what did you bribe her with?" I ask curiously "no magic lessons for a month and no secret candy but sometimes I pretended I was seriously hurt or disappeared, that always worked on her" he responds "it was a cruel move" Davina retorts "it got you to talk to me didn't it?" he retorts only to receive a glare from her. "Carry on papa and I'll be giving you silent treatment too" she responds "well at least I know how to get you to talk to me again" he retorts with a smirk "I know all your tricks papa so they don't work on me anymore" Davina responds "we'll see. I always come up with plenty of ideas on how to break your silence as I do not like being ignored by my own daughter" he responds "papa I'm two seconds away from kicking your ass so please move it. I'm tired and need a nap" Davina retorts making Loki hold his hands up in defense "alright, I'll back off" he responds slowly backing away and Davina walks over and slams the door shut in his face "oh no you didn't just shut the door in my face young lady?" he asks "yes I did so piss off" Davina retorts "that's it you're grounded" Loki retorts "can't ground me, papa. I'm a thousand years old" Davina responds "I can still ground you. I'm your father" he retorts "try it papa, you know you can't keep me grounded" Davina responds "yeah I know. I'll leave you be" Loki responds with a sigh and Davina locks the door so he can't open the door or come back in but just to be sure he doesn't, she places a block spell around the room to prevent anyone from coming in from the outside. She often puts the spell up to help her feel more safe and content when she sleeps at night. 

Davina sighs as she walks over to the bed, kicking off her shoes before peeling back the covers and getting in bed. She pulls the covers up to her chest and then turns to lie on her side. I move round to the other side of he bed, kicking my own shoes off and removing my shirt and jeans before climbing into bed. I snuggle up to her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind "come on love. You can't ignore me forever" I murmur as I kiss her on the cheek only to receive nothing from her. I lean up slightly only to lower myself down and place my head near her baby bump "your mommy's upset with me for laughing at her. I didn't mean to make her upset. Mind telling your mommy I'm sorry for me, try get her to talk to me" I murmur kissing the side of her baby bump since she's lying on her side. I smile as I feel the baby kick "I was an insensitive prick and didn't think to hold back my laughter when your grandpa told me and my siblings how he breast fed her when she was a baby. It wasn't nice to laugh at her embarrassment and I won't do it again" I murmur as I rub her baby bump receiving another kick from the baby "at least I get a response from you. Mommy is reprieving me of some love and attention" I say with a sigh "she's punishing me for laughing and I do deserve it but I'd like her to talk to me so I can hear her beautiful voice" I say giving her baby bump another rub. I suddenly stop rubbing her baby bump and smirk as an idea springs to mind of how I can get her to talk to me. "Never mind Munchkin, I know how to get mommy to talk" I say kissing up the side of her body and littering kisses up her arm until I reach her neck. I start kissing her neck "come on talk to me" I mutter against her ear hoping to at least gain a whimper from her but when I don't get that simple response. I start grinding against her, practically beginning to hump her ass. She doesn't make a sound though even as my boner pokes her ass. "Alright then, you leave me no choice. I'm going to have to go to option B to get you to talk to me" I murmur against her ear as I run a hand up her thigh before hooking my fingers in the leggings she was wearing and I slowly pull them down her legs until they were bunched at her knees. I trail my hand back up her bare thigh and stroke the curve of her soft, plump ass before I give it a good squeeze, surely hoping to get a good response from that but I don't much to my annoyance. "My you're really playing hard to get here aren't ya?" I whisper against her ear as I hook my fingers in the hem of her panties and pull them down her legs. "I'm gonna make you talk love. One way or another" I respond as I move my hand round to her front and slip my hand between her legs, instantly smirking and biting my lip as I feel how wet she is. "Well I'm certainly getting a response down here" I whisper as I gently nibble her ear earning a shiver from her but she still doesn't make a sound, even as I continue stroking her wet pussy. I remove my hand from between her legs and I bring my hand to the hem of my boxers and pull them down letting my hard cock spring free. I pump my cock a few times before positioning myself behind her and slowly pushing into her. "Fuck" I grunt biting my lip as her pussy tenses and clenches around my cock as I slowly start thrusting in and out of her. I hear her heart beat racing and her breath hitching ever so slightly letting me know she is enjoying this but she still doesn't make a sound. "Wow, you're managing to keep really quiet. Usually you're a moaning mess right now" I whisper down her ear as I slowly keep pumping in and out of her to intensify the pleasure. "I love it when you moan but this makes me wonder just how quiet you can stay as I take you from behind like this" I murmur down her ear, giving it a little nibble. "Can you stay quiet as the pleasure slowly builds up inside you hmm?" I whisper seductively, groaning as I keep thrusting and out of her. I feel her moving her hand round and her body keeps tensing. She reaches a hand round and places it on my hip as she starts rolling her hips back against my crotch as I thrust into her  "ah there we go. Now we're getting somewhere" I groan as I start moving faster making her pussy clench around my cock. I raise my hand only to bring it down hard on her ass giving it a harsh slap making her body jolt and I rub her ass before giving it another slap. "Come on love. Talk to me, I wanna hear your voice even if it's a little moan leaving those pretty lips of yours" I groan down her ear as I pick up my pace as I slap the side of her ass. "I'll stop if you don't talk" I say hoping that will get her to say something but she doesn't so I pull out and that's when she breaks. "No, please" she whimpers turning her head to look at me "finally she speaks" I say mischievously "you win, I talked. I forgive you now please get back inside me and I'll forgive you even more" she responds making me chuckle as I get up on my knees and fully remove her leggings before I grab her leg to make her move onto her back. I spread her legs open and I position myself at her entrance before pushing into her making her moan "oh fuck" I grunt as I start thrusting in and out of her. "Faster" she moans as I trace my hands up and down her thighs "now that's much better than you giving me silent treatment as I make love to you" I respond as I trail my hands up her body and grope her breasts making her whimper. "Fuck, faster Kol" she moans arching her back as I keep thrusting into her and I give her nipples a little pinch. "Ugh Davina" I grunt releasing her breasts and moving my hands to her hips and gripping them as I move faster. "Ah yes!" she moans lifting her arms above her head, biting her lip "fuck you're so beautiful" I groan biting my lip as I watch the way her body reacts to each of my thrusts and the way she moans. "Oh fuck you really turned me on" she moaned "what was it that turned you on huh? Was it how I seduced you? Was it how I shoved my cock inside you in order to get you to speak to me?" I ask with a grunt as I keep thrusting into her "both, you make me so horny" she moans making me chuckle. "Hmm you make me horny too love" I respond as I lean down placing my arms either side of her head as I capture her lips in a passionate kiss, being careful not to put any pressure on her baby bump. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" she moans against my lips making me pull away as I start thrusting faster "cum for me love. Cum for me, my beautiful goddess" I groan making her moan and toss her head back as her back arches. "Oh god do keep calling me that" she whimpers "call you what? My beautiful goddess?" I ask as I give her a sharp thrust "yes" she responds "do you like it when I call you that?" I ask "yes, I love it. I love the way it sounds coming from your lips" she moans as she starts playing with her breasts making me growl and thrust faster. "Oh fuck yes" she moans "oh my beautiful goddess. You're so sexy. I'm sorry for laughing at you" I groan as she starts clenching around me rapidly "I know you are" she responds biting her lip and moaning as I keep thrusting into her.

.

.

15 minutes later...

"Oh god I'm cumming!" she cries arching her back and tilting her head back "cum for me" I respond as I rub her clit making her whimper "fuck Kol!" she cries her mouth hanging open and her body quivering as she orgasms while I groan as I feel her orgasm gush all over my cock while watching her as she comes undone. "Cum for me Kol. I wanna feel you cum" she whimpers as I keep thrusting into her "oh fuck" I grunt as I move faster, grinding my hips against hers as I thrust into her "you're so sexy" I moan running my hands up and down her body, trailing kisses around her chest before kneeling back up and thrusting faster. "Oh god, cum for me" Davina moans hitching one of her legs up on my hip. "I'm cumming, ugh" I grunt rolling my hips as I keep thrusting "cum for me please" she whimpers her back arching and her pussy clenching around me hard making my cock twitch. "Fuck I'm gonna.....aghh Davina!" I call out as I cum, spilling into her and leaning over her as I pant, burying my head in the crook of her neck and placing a few kisses there.

.

After a few minutes, I sit up and pull out of her before falling beside her and pulling the covers up. "Damn" she mutters making me chuckle "am I forgiven now?" I ask "heck yes" she responds making me chuckle again as I kiss her on the cheek. "Good, I won't ever laugh at you or piss you off in any way ever again" I respond "you better not otherwise you'll get more than the silent treatment" she responds making me frown "what's worse than the silent treatment?" I ask "being kicked out of the bedroom and being forced to sleep on the couch" she responds making my eyes widen "definitely not gonna piss you off again. I like sharing a bed with you and having you next to me as I sleep" I respond making her giggle slightly as she cuddles up to me. "Hmm this is much better" I mutter as I place a kiss on her shoulder "so is that your future tactic to make me talk to you when I'm mad at you?" she asks "if it works then yes" I respond as I wrap my arms around her. "By the way I have to say that prank you pulled was great but don't except to prank me again" I say making her giggle "why do you assume that will be the only time I prank you? I'm the daughter of a trickster god, it's in my nature to pull pranks" she retorts "well wouldn't you have more fun plotting pranks with me than actually pranking me?" I ask "well I guess it would be fun but my dad will feel pretty miffed as he's usually my pranking partner in crime" she retorts "well you can have more than two pranking partners" I respond making her giggle "that might actually scare people" she says "maybe so but hey I do love to pull a good prank. I never have anyone to plot pranks with and it does get a boring not having anyone to share a prank idea with someone" I respond "well now you do and when munchkin is here. You'll have another pranking partner" she replies making me smile at the thought "our child will be the best prankster in the universe" I respond "people better start running and hiding then" she retorts making me chuckle as I rub her baby bump, feeling a subtle kick. "Yes we're talking about you" I say earning another kick making Davina giggle and I just smile as I listen to our child's soothing heartbeat along with Davina's that always lull me to sleep.

End of chapter, what did you think? Any good? Kol got the silent treatment for making fun of Davina in the previous chapter. It apparently took the Mikaelsons 20 minutes to get untangled. Kol got cheeky and seduced Davina into talking to him. Naughty Kol lol. Kol and Davina becoming pranking partners, that should be interesting. Their child surely will be a great prankster. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 3.5K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
32.3K 302 32
Join the mikealsons and the fan favourites if mystic falls to see a new member of there family, a girl who is cought in between both family's along w...
41.8K 1.4K 43
Rowena Mikaelson... Twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson...the original Heretic...the original Tribrid. Family was-is everything to the Mikaelson-to Rowe...
57.7K 1.7K 40
"It isn't the same thing to call the Devil and see him come." After having managed to lure him into New Orleans, Davina Claire will try anything to g...