Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 45

77.2K 2.1K 545
By moonchild80

Hope you're all having a lovely day. If not, I hope this update can somehow help❤🙂

Aurora's POV:

I watch as Tristan's expression goes blank and his face scrunches up in a frown.

"You're not serious, are you?" He snaps, his voice so deep and his eyes widening.

"I just want to see him. He's still my dad." I state, trying to convince him. I really want to go.

"Fuck, Aurora. Don't call him that." Tristan sighs out in frustration.

He doesn't like my father. He's told me numerous times that he hates him. I mean, anyone would when they hear about what he's done. Yet somehow, the person he's abused the most is still trying to change him.

"I know he wasn't good to me but I just want to talk to him. Just once." I assure him. He probably thinks I'm so gullible for wanting to give my dad a second chance after all this time. He's not wrong.

"You understand what you're asking me, don't you?" He says, irritation clear in his deep voice as I nod shyly and look away.

"Yes, but I won't do anything." I promise him as he stares ahead with a hard frown still settled on his face. "If you don't want to, it's okay. I don't mind." I shake my head at my request. I should've known he wouldn't want to but it's fine. I don't want to argue.

He sighs and shakes his head as I watch him grit his jaw. "Get in the car." He orders, holding my hand and helping me up to my seat. He closes the door behind me and walks around to his side, getting in next to me and starting the car.

~~~~~~~~~~

The drive was a silent one and you can cut the tension with a knife. I can tell Tristan was really mad. His knuckles white as he gripped tightly onto the steering wheel, staring ahead with deep concentration.

"I'll let you see him." He sighs as he continues to drive, making me look at him confused.

"Really?"

"Mhm." He nods. "But you're not staying alone with him. I'll be in there too." He bargains.

"Okay." I vigorously nod, surprised that he complied with my request. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He hums, slowing down at a red light and still staring ahead.

After a short drive, we arrive at a deserted location. There was only one building in sight and it looked spooky and dated.

Tristan opens the door for me and I slide out of the car. He takes my hand and walks me to the entrance of the building but stops as we're about to go in.

"Are you okay?" I ask, blinking up at him as he nods with a frown.

"You need to understand that he might not look like he used to. He's pretty roughed up." He informs me and I tuck my hair behind my ear and nervously swallow. Now he's got me scared.

"I understand." I nod, shrugging my shoulders.

Tristan types in a code and scans his fingerprint on the door and it opens. He grips onto my hand and we head in.

The inside was dark, very dim-lighted. Only a few lightbulbs were on but other than that, it was pretty hard to see ahead. I think Tristan did that on purpose. Surely he could afford a well lighted place but he didn't want to provide his hostages the luxury of seeing any light.

But what do I know?

We walk past a few cells. In front of each one, stood a guard. As if this place wasn't secured enough.

Tristan stops at one of the cells and converses with the guard. I zone out and look around the place. It looks really creepy in here. It's making my skin crawl.

The sound of the heavy steel door being opened brings me back from my state of distraction. The guard steps aside and allows us to walk in.

Tristan switches on the light and my eyes immediately fall on the frail lifeless body on the chair.

"Carson." Tristan's voice echoes across the room making my dad flinch and sit up on the chair. His face twisted up in discomfort.

"What?" My dad coughs out, looking down in defeat. I feel so bad. He looks so hurt and unhealthy and it's making me tear up.

"There's someone here to see you." Tristan says as I nervously wander closer to him. I look back at Tristan with a worried look on my face. I'm scared. "Go on, angel. I'm right here." He ushers, reassuring me.

"Hi." I greet, slowly stepping closer to him. He lifts his head up and as soon as his eyes find mine, his bloodshot eyes pierce into mine. I can feel my heart beating faster. I'm scared that he might do something.

"Why did you bring her here?" He addresses Tristan with an annoyed tone.

"Frankly, I don't know either. I just can't seem to deny her requests." I hear Tristan's voice behind me and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I wanted to talk to you." I mutter lowly, my voice cracking. But her doesn't reply. "So, uh are you okay?" I ask. Stupid Aurora, what kind if a question is that? Of course he's not okay. But still no answer. "I-um... I'm sorry you're hurting but I-"

"Why the fuck are you here? Did you come here to gloat?" He growls in anger, making me shut my eyes and take a step back. The sound of his yelling brings back bad memories. But the fact that Tristan is with me, that sets my mind at ease.

"Carson, don't think that just because you're her father it'll stop me from shooting you for talking to her like that."

I look back at Tristan who's leaning against the door, with his arms crossed, staring daggers at my dad.

"Fuck you." My dad hisses in pain, still looking down at the concrete ground.

"Say that shit again. I fucking dare you." Tristan taunts, his voice laced in anger.

I turn back to my dad who's glaring at Tristan but stays silent. I clear my throat and start. "I brought you some food and I thought we can talk." I say, handing him the container. He takes it from me and starts to eat. I'm not surprised, he looks malnurished.

"Well, I wanted to tell you I'm pregnant." I blurt out, ready to see his reaction. But he just completely ignores me and continues to eat. "I'm going to be a mom." I reform my previous phrase, hoping he will say something but he still doesn't.

I sat there waiting for him to speak up but he didn't. He just resumed to eat as if I wan't even there.

I purse my lips and stood up nodding."Well it was nice seeing you." I mumble before striding out of the room.

I walk through the hall and hear Tristan yelling profanities at my dad.

Somehow, I was hoping that this will make him somewhat happy. That he would once congratulate me on this. I was super excited today but I just had to ruin it.

I guess I did it because I wanted my baby to have a grandfather. To know his grandfather.

The entire ride home was dead silent as I just stared out the window till we got home.

Once we arrived, I went upstairs and made my way to the bathroom as Tristan stayed downstairs to make some phone calls.

I close the door behind me and start to sob heavily. God, I'm so stupid. I feel stupid, I look stupid. I shouldn't have went there. It ruined my day.

I push myself off my elbows and head into the closet to get changed. As I was about to start undressing, Tristan strides in but I keep my back to him. I don't want him to know I'm crying.

"Aurora. I need to go handle something important at the office. I'll be gone for an hour." I hear his voice behind me and I quickly wipe my tears and try to dry my face with my hand.

"Okay."

"Are you going to be okay here by yourself?" He asks, stepping closer. 

"Uhh yes, I'll be fine. You don't have to worry." I nod, looking through the drawers for something comfortable to wear.

"Aurora?" He says in a questioning tone.

"Yeah?" I reply, my voice cracking. He pauses for a second as I continue to rummage through the drawers.

"Come here." He tuts, grabbing my hand taking me over to the ottoman where he sits and places me on his lap.

"You don't need him. And he doesn't deserve you, you hear me?"

"I-I just want to know what I did wrong." I confess, feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"It's not your fault. You've done nothing wrong." He hushes, his hand rubbing up and down my thigh. "Don't cry, angel. It's not good for you. It's not good for our baby." He coos, moving his hand to my cheeks and swiping his thumb across. He's right. I need to think about my baby. "Yeah?"

"Okay. Thank you." I sniffle, wiping my tears with the back of my hand. I've been crying a lot lately, I think it's safe to say that I'm too sensitive at the moment. I can't imagine it's healthy for me but it is what it is.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." He says, pecking my parted lips. I nod, giving him a smile.

I really do appreciate him. He does everything for me. I can't imagine what it would be like if he wasn't here. His presence means everything.

After he left, I change into my pyjamas and lay down on the bed watching TV till I fell asleep... Again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aurora. Wake up." I hear Tristan hum, lightly shaking my shoulder as I'm deeply asleep.

"What?" I sleepily whine, rolling around on the bed.

"I got you something."

"Huh?" I mumble but it comes out weird due to my face pressed against the pillow.

"You need to come downstairs with me."  He says, pulling me up and taking me downstairs as I wipe my eyes.

We walk downstairs and into the dining room. And to my surprise, Stella, Isaac, Aylina and Tristan's parents are all sat around the table. Not to mention, the entire table is set and they're all gathered to have dinner.

"Tristan, I'm not dressed for dinner." I whisper to him, pulling my sweater down.

"You look beautiful." He compliments, sending heat to my cheeks. "Go on."

"Babe, hi." I hear Stella chirp, standing up from her seat and making her way over then giving me a a hug.

"Yeah, babe. Hi." Isaac mocks Stella, also giving me a hug and stepping back as she slaps his shoulder. I look to Tristan who looks like he's about to punch him. They're so nice to each other.

"Aurora, my dear, how've you been?" Dianne greets, pulling me closer.

"I'm okay. I'm sorry I'm underdressed." I apologize for my informal attire, pulling down the sleeves of my sweater as she kisses my cheek.

"Nonsense, you look lovely." She states, patting my cheeks and giving me a warm smile.

After greeting everyone, I walk back to Tristan who's stood pulling out my chair. I take a seat and thank him and he sits down next to me. We all settle down for a peaceful dinner.

It was great. We talked, laughed and catched up on everything. It made me feel so much better.

By now, it was the end of the meal and everyone was getting ready to leave.

"There's a reason why I invited you here today." I hear Tristan say, putting down his glass of whiskey.

"Wait, is it what I think it is?" Stella jumps, leaning against the table.

She widens her eyes waiting for me to answer to which I cave in. I give her a nod and she squeals, covering her mouth with her hands and smiling from ear to ear.

"Wait, what's going on?" Isaac questions, turning to Stella who's still stunned.

"I'm pregnant."

Gasps echo through the room and everyone excitedly congratulates me.

"Oh darling." Dianne chirps, standing up from her seat and coming over to give me a hug. "Oh my goodness. Thank you thank you thank you." She continues to hug me before she pulls me away. "I hope you know that you've brought us so much happiness." She cries, smiling wide at me.

This is what I wanted, I wanted someone who would share my excitement about this baby. And it happened. They're all so happy for me and it's making me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I feel blessed.

Back at it again with an update. Hope you liked💞

Can I just say that y'all are literally the sweetest people ever? Like why the fuck don't you live in my area? I need your positive energy near me lol.

And about what I said earlier, I will be keeping the book here.

But anyways, thank you so much for all the comments, votes, all the kind messages. They always put a smile on my face.

Lots of love❤

Published: 18th June 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.2K 30
Dark Romance: A reckless dare reunites her with a handsome, daunting man, forging a love of discipline and passion. LOGLINE A dark game forces Zee, a...
506K 306 2
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
1.4M 32.4K 49
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
407K 16.2K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...