Saving the Mafia Boss

By frankieg24

a beautiful girl named Katherine king wanted nothing to do with high society life and prestige she disowned... More

introduction of Katherine and Alejandro
chapter 1
Warning !
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter5
chapter6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
Chapter13
chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Alejandro pov
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter35
chapter36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49

Chapter41

471 26 0
By frankieg24

The lights faded an I felt my body relax it felt as if the world had went silent to keep me still an safe from the voices trailing behind me

Katherine: waking up feeling so confused am dazed feeling for my bump it flat an down now (panic raising ) HELP !!!... crying louder HELP !!!! NOO!!!.

Alejandro: rushing in amore shhh it's ok calm down shhh it's ok hugging her tightly , calma ok I'll tell you what happened!

Katherine: crying where's my baby Alejandro? Gripping his suit where's my child you killed her !?.

Alejandro: your dazed calm down honey ! The baby is fine she's ok the doctors were surprised they thought at first it was a baby boy but it's a girl our little girl she's healthy little under weight but she's good she looks like you .

Katherine: gasping my little girl pleasure take me to her Alejandro please I wanna hold her !?.

Alejandro: picking her up gently hmm my baby your so light you have to eat too promise me you'll eat when we come back ?

Katherine: hmm please take me to her an I'll eat what they bring me later . I wanna see her !

Alejandro: walking to the infant nic u , their she is , the doctor said she's premature but she's gonna make it we can't hold her just yet the doctor said maybe in a few weeks . I asked if it be safe to transfer her to our home an no better doctor than you to see after her .

Katherine: crying she would've gone full term if it wasn't for your stupidity Alejandro! Now look at my baby she's in their an I can't even hold her !.

Alejandro :squeezing her tightly don't do this to me Katherine! You know how I am , I didn't mean to hurt you I love you amore .

Katherine: what are we gonna name her ?

Alejandro: sadness grew in his grey eyes almost like a light storm brewing I thought we could name her after you amore ?

Katherine: smiling after me haha no Alejandro it be too hard to notice who your talking to me or her silly .

Alejandro: hugging her your my amore my love my life is he honored to have my daughter named like you , kissing her softly holding her face .

Katherine: kissing him back I loved this man so deeply his hooks sinking deeper an deeper I craved him always hmm Alejandro breathing heavy.

Alejandro: smiling hmm I love leaving you breathless um in a good way amore not bad way eh haha kissing her cheek .

Katherine: how about Alexa katalina after both of us ?

Alejandro: hmm I like it she'd be immensely spoiled for being named after su papi no?!

Katherine: smacking his chest be nice Alejandro you know Elijah an David are your world too !.

Alejandro: yes it's true my little rifle gentleman that will follow my foot steps differently like I promised but Alexa will be guarded by her papa until she's old like her mama eh winking no man will be near her til I deem them worthy .

Katherine: ah the jealous father suits you but isn't it harsh when nobody held me against marry you eh ? Nobody kept me from falling for a stubborn air head who hmm breaks my heart an repairs it all the time !?.

Alejandro: I'm still learning amore I'm knew to loving you to letting you control me believe me I'm trying I can't lose you , I can't see you with another man an not feel rage in thinking he wants what's mine !, hmm the day I saw you when you saved me how you were around me I fell madly in love with you , Serrano told me he could take you if I did not open my eyes to see what I'd lose in front of me . Katherine please don't ever leave me I'd die with out you i couldn't live without my queen the woman of my life .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
1.2K 40 30
Talia Hernández who's a mafia daughter who gets married of to Nathaniel King he's supposedly ruthless, she is against it but has no choice as the dea...
756K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...
525K 9.5K 61
How far do you go to take a break from reality? Drugs; Alcohol; Self harm... Struggling to figure out who she is Sofia Night's has to put her life on...