Magical love |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Last chapter (80)
A/N
How well do you know me

Chapter 70

4.4K 434 98
By bubbleybunnies

Neil was getting ready in his room when Manik comes his room wearing his sherwani and looks at Neil who was struggling. Manik palmed his head and walks to him.

Manik : let me help you!

Neil turns and see Manik all ready.

Neil: wow bhai looking hot!

Manik chuckled and starts fixing his buttons and fixed his hair.

Manik: so does my brother looks hot.

Both smiled looking at each other when Swetha and Bebe came.

Swetha smiled looking at her both sons and moved to kiss their heads.

Swetha : I'm so happy today finally workaholic boys is getting married.

Neil : mom at least not today.

Swetha: okay don't tease you both. Come pandit ji is waiting for you both.

Manik : mom where is dad?

Bebe : he looking over the guests with Ashish.

Manik nods. Manik and Neil goes with Bebe and Swetha. Both sat on Mandap and waited for their bride to come.

(Neil outfit)

(Manik outfit)

Pandit ji was checking stuff for the rituals.

While the girls room Nandini and Avni were ready in Bridal wear. Both were looking stunning. Today both groom were going to hard time seeing them. Neela came same time and saw Avni and Nandini. Tears welled in her eye seeing her both Daughter leaving home today but she was happy for them. Neela moved to them and kissed her forehead.

Neela : my babies!

Avni : maa we not baby anyone!

Navya chuckled hearing her.

Navya : off course maa they are not baby but it's their turn for baby. Right Avni!

Hearing Navya both sister blushed and Avoided gaze.

Neela : stop blushing now. Look at your faces how red it is!

Nandini composed herself and looks at avni who was looking down.

Nandini : maa stop it na!

Neela : okay sorry! Navya come with Nandini and Avni when I send Juhi or mukti here. Okay!

Navya : okay maa!

Neela leaves. Nandini and Avni sat of bed and compliments each other.

While at the mandap pandit ji was ready and looks at Bebe.

Pandit ji: call the brides.

Bebe nods and looks for Neela. She saw Neela talking to someone. Bebe walks to her and calls her. Neela turns and looks at Bebe.

Bebe : Neela call Avni and Nandini.

Neela nods and send Juhi to bring the them. As Juhi went to bring Avni and Nandini. Manik and Neil was restless to see their bride. Both got froze seeing them looking breathtaking. Neil was only looking at avni. He couldn't move his gaze from her. Whereas Manik was staring her and his gaze made Nandini look at him. Manan got busy in eye lock.

Juhi made Avni sit beside Neil and Nandini beside Manik. Pandit ji smiled seeing both couple and prayed for them.

( Avni outfit)

( Nandini outfit)

Pandit ji started the ritual for both couple. Everyone blessed them both couple. The wedding ritual started.

Pandit ji told first Manik and Nandini to stand up as they are elder for phera. Manik nodding got up and helped Nandini too get up. Manik and Nandini starts taking 7 phera while others were showering them with flowers even Neil and Avni was doing as pandit ji told them they can which they did happily. After Manik and Nandini 7 phera pandit ji told to Neil and Avni to stand for Phera.

Neil got up and gave his hand to Avni. Avni looks at him and smiled. Taking his hands she got up. They starts taking 7 Phera while family members including Manan were showering flower on them. After competing 7 phera Neil and Avni sat down. Pandit ji gave mangalsutra to Neil and Manik.

Pandit ji: Manik beta you tie first then Neil you!

Manik nods and ties around Nandini neck. Then Neil tied it around Avni neck. Pandit ji gave vermillion box to Neil and Manik. Manik took pinch of vermillion and filled Nandini hairline first. She closed her eyes and tears slipped from her eyes.

Then Neil took pinch of vermillion and filled Avni hairline. Avni too closed her eye and let tear come out.

Pandit ji declared Manan and avneil as couple and asked them take elders blessing. Elders blessed both couple.

After that they all moved to have dinner. Both couple at together with their friends. Neil fed Avni so with Manik as Neil told him. Manik agreed too but didn't knew biggest Shocking news waiting for him tomorrow.

After dinner Ashish said vidaa to do it from here. Neela nods controlling her tears. Neela moved inside and brought two plate of rice and coins in them. Neela looks at Nandini and Avni and gestured them. Both controlling their tears moved to Neela. One plate was given to mukti and another one was with Neela. Nandini and Avni took three time handfuls of rice and coins. Nandini and Avni threw it over their head. Ashish and cabir was controlling their emotions. Navya kept her hand on cabir shoulder.

Nandini and Avni looked back to see Neela and Ashish and cabir and Navya. Nandini went to Neela and hugged her tightly while Avni hugged Ashish and cried. Ashish patted her head. Neela broke hug and looks at avni who was crying hugging Ashish.

Neela : take care of yourself and Avni.

Nandini nods. Neela moved with Nandini to Ashish and called Avni name. Avni broke hugs and looks at Neela . Neela hugged her tightly. Ashish looks at Nandini and pulled her in hug.

Nandini broke hug and saw cabir.

Nandini : Bhai!

Hearing Nandini Voice Cabir looks at her and hugged immediately. Avni broke hug from Neela and hugged Navya careful. Navya cried too.

Avni broke hug.

Avni : take... care of Baby and yourself..

Navya : take care! I'll miss you.

Cabir broke hug with Nandini and saw Avni. Nandini moved to navya and hugged her. Cabir hugged Avni.

After crying everyone moved outside of venue. Once again Nandini and Avni hugged them. Ashish held Avni and Nandini hands and moved to Neil and Manik. He took Neil and Manik hands too. He kept Nandini hands on Manik hands. And Avni Hands on Neil hands.

He looked at them then at Nandini and Avni who was still crying.

Ashish : take care of them. From today it's Your reasonability. Bless you both.

Manik and Neil nods. Ashish makes Nandini sit in Manik car whereas cabir made Avni sit in Neil's car. Neil and Manik hugged Ashish and Neela. They also hugged cabir and sat in respective cars.

Their cars starts moving while Neela side hugged Ashish and cried. Same with cabir. Even mukti Juhi vidyut and Riya with Ali went to Khanna house. Last car was Bebe with Swetha and Prakash. Malthore family went inside the venue as they need to warp things up.

While both couple cars reached at Khanna house. Bebe Swetha were already in Khanna House preparing for Ghar Parvsh.

Manik car was first then Neil's. Manik got out from his side and went Nandini side to open door for her. He opened her door for her and forward his hand to her. Nandini looks at him then his hand. She placed her hand on his and comes out. Manik and Nandini starts walking towards the door.

Neil saw Avni still sniffing.

Neil : Avni Aren't you happy coming to our House.

Avni looks at him and wiped her tears.

Avni : it's not that.... I miss them...

Neil : I won't let you miss them. Come!

He got from his side and went to hers. He helped her to get out the car. Holding Avni hands Neil walked towards door followed by others.

Manik and Nandini were standing at the door when Neil and Avni joined them.

Swetha placed the kalash on the door step and looks at Nandini and Avni.

Swetha : Avni and Nandini beta kick the Kalash and enter the house.

Nandini and Avni does as Swetha said. Nandini and Avni kicked it and walked inside and behind them Neil and Manik came.

Bebe : we will continue others ritual tomorrow. And Avni and Nandini wake up tomorrow. We will do your first roasi.

Nandini and Avni nods. Prakash and Swetha leaves them. Even their friends left to their room. Only Bebe and Manan and avneil were there.

Bebe : good night!

They wished her too. Bebe left them.

Neil : good night Bhai bhabhi!

Manan : good night!

Manik and Neil looks at avni and Nandini.

Neil : Avni come!

Avni nods and starts walking with Neil. Manik looked at Nandini.

Manik: I'll be back! You go upstair.

Nandini nods and goes to their room now.

Avneil room.

As they entered they saw room decorating. Neil Avni looked at each other.

Neil : you change!

Avni nods and goes to washroom taking her stuff.

Nandini and Avni Clothes were already brought in Khanna House and placed in their room. Neil changed himself in room. After changing Neil went to bed lied down on his side and waited for Avni to come.

Soon Avni joined him on the bed. Neil stretched his arm to her saying her to come which she did.

Neil : good night!

Avni: good night!

Neil kissed her cheek and closed his eye. even Avni slept being tried.

While in Manan room Nandini was waiting for Manik to come when she heard door opening. She turned and saw Manik coming with jug of water. Manik looks at her.

Manik : you didn't changed. Changed first.

Nandini nods and goes. Manik kept jug on table and to take his clothes. He changed himself and sat on coach and waits for her to come.

Soon Nandini comes and saw him sitting.

Manik : Nandini I know you might be comfortable sharing beds yet so you take bed..

Nandini : we married Manik. Being comfortable around you then I'm comfortable. Sleep on bed. I do trust you enough. And I'm not saying sake of it but I really meant.

Manik smiled seeing her trusting him. Nodding in his head both moved to bed and lied on their side. Manik looks at Nandini who was back facing.

Manik : Nandini!

Nandini : hmm!

Manik : can I sleep hugging you... I mean ....

Nandini smiled hearing him. She turned herself and placed her head on his chest.

Nandini : sleep!

Manik smiled and kissed her head. Nandini was closed her eye. Manik admired her unknowingly he slept...

Finished with wedding scene. Hope you Like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.4K 33
here are the one shots as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics...
73.6K 3.7K 9
A quick short Story on manan! 7 chapters with epilogue! COMPLETED ON 27TH DECEMBER 2019
13.5K 1.5K 15
Arranged marriage of Manan
131K 10.6K 98
💙 "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...