Magical love |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Last chapter (80)
A/N
How well do you know me

Chapter 68

4.2K 371 89
By bubbleybunnies

Days pass so quick. Only Khanna and malthore family knows how to two day has passed and finally it's their children new beginning. Today it is avneil and Manan sangeet and mendhi together as Manik and Neil wanted keep wedding function short so they both agreed. This decision made Nandini and Avni happy too as they didn't wants grande wedding but wedding which includes their family and friends.

Kushi couldn't attend the wedding because of Arav work and hers. Manik and Neil were sad that Kushi couldn't attend. Riya Ali came to attend their wedding. Riya was happy for her best friend. Ali was happy for his friends. Everyone were happy Expect two people but who cared about them.

It's was early morning where malthores were already woken up Expect from Avni who was still sleeping due to last night surgery she had.

Nandini was helping Neela in kitchen along with navya. Navya was made sit kitchen as dr Nandini said. Both daughter and mother were making breakfast.

Avni were sleeping when suddenly she starts mumbling something..

"Don't... shoot ...Neil"..

"Neil ....no"

"Please ...don't...kill...Neil"

Neiilllll!

she woke up screaming Neil names. Everyone came to Avni room hearing her scream. They got shocked seeing Avni shivering and sweating. Nandini starts walking to Avni and tried controlled but Avni kept moving her hands and jerking Nandini away from herself.

Nandini : Avni!

Avni : Neil......Neil....

Nandini looks at avni then and at parents. Nandini gestured everyone to leave.

Nandini got up and went to get water from table aside and came back to Avni and sat down on bed.

Nandini : Avni have some water!

Avni : Neil..... Neil...

Nandini : he's coming.. have water..

Nandini made have some water to Avni and caressed her hair..

Nandini : want share it..

Avni : Neil.... Neil.....

Nandini : I'll bring him! You sleep.

Avni : no... he will leave!

Nandini : he won't! Sleep!

Nandini makes her sleep and covers she with duvet and left outside and saw her parents worried.

Neela : how is she?

Nandini : she is not fine! I think she has seen bad dream. She is keep calling Neil name. Papa can use your phone..

Ashish gives her Phone and Nandini immediately dials Neil number.

In Khanna House everyone was sitting in hall Expect two evils which made Neil and Manik happy. They were taking about randomly when Neil phone rang. He saw Ashish number and looks at Manik.

Manik : who is it?

Neil : Ashish Uncle!

Manik : pick it up!

Neil nods and picks but hearing what Nandini said he ran out the house without hearing Manik him calling. Neil become deaf what he just heard. Manik looks at his dad.

Manik : dad you know anything!

Prakash : no you go Behind him. We coming too.

Manik nods and leaves following Neil car.

Neil parked his car front malthore house and ran inside the house and saw everyone sitting down.

Neil: bhabhi!

All turns to the door and saw Neil panting. Neil walks to them.

Neil : Babhbi what happened to Avni? Why you called me here?

Nandini : come here!

Neil goes to Nandini and Nandini held his hand and takes him to avni room. Neil confusingly follows her.

Nandini opened the door and looks at Neil who was confuse looking at avni who was sleeping.

Nandini narrated him what's has just happened and how Avni was keep calling his name. Neil listening to this his body got stiff but composed himself for her only.

Nandini : take care! Ask her!

Neil nods. Nandini leaves. Neil slowly taking his step he moves to bed and sat down. Neil caressed her hair and called Avni names.

Neil : Avni!

Avni slowly opened her eye and looks at Neil. It took minute to realise he was really there. She jerked and sat on bed and Starts touching his face.

Avni : did.. you .. get hurt.. you okay... Neil ...

Neil pulled her in hug.. Avni starts crying hugging him tightly.

Here down stairs Nandini reached and saw Manik coming along with Khanna family. She greeted them and asked Neela to make something for Avni.

Manik : Nandini is everything Okay.

Nandini nods.

Manik : where is Avni?

Nandini : she is with Neil!

Thens she told him what just happened.

Manik : how did Avni get bad dreams suddenly?

Cabir: Nandini!

Nandini : yes bhai!

Cabir : come with me!

Nandini nods and follows cabir.

While in Avni room. Neil broke the hug and settled on bed properly and made Avni sat on his lap. Avni hid her face in his Chest.

Neil : Avni!

Avni : hmm!

Neil : do want share it..

Avni : hmmm! Woh... I saw... dhruv... pointing... gun... at... you...

And she starts crying remembering the dream. Neil wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her more close..

Neil : shhh! I'm fine! Nothing will happen to me..

Avni : I... can't... lose.. you!

Neil : shhh! Stop crying, you won't lose me..

Neil broke hug as there was knock on the door.

Neil : come in!

Nandini comes and looks at Neil.

Nandini : papa is calling you both!

Neil : we coming!

Nandini nods and goes from there. Neil called Avni name.

Neil : Avni come let's go!

Avni : no!

Neil : please!

Avni : no!

Neil : for me! Please!

Avni : for you?

Neil nods. Avni moves from his and looks at him.

Neil : wash your face and come. I'm waiting.

Avni nods and goes to washroom while Neil was thinking why she got suddenly this dream. He got back to reality as Avni shook him.

Avni : what you thinking?

Neil : nothing let's go!

Neil got up and moved but stopped as avni held his hand. He turns and looks at her.

Avni : can you hold my hand!

Neil held her hand and looked at her.

Neil : you don't need to be scared.

Avni nods and held his hand tightly. He felt pain but didn't say anything. He knew she was scared so that pain was nothing for him.

Both walked down and saw Everyone sitting down. Avni got scared seeing all but Neil assured her.

Neil looks at Nandini and gestured her something. Nandini moves to Avni and held her hand and made her sit beside her. Neil sat next to Avni and held her hand again.

Ashish : princess are you okay!

Avni nods. All could see worry on her face.

Bebe : Avni are okay to attend Sangeet and mendhi today.

Avni looks at Neil then realised it was their sangeet and Mendhi. Sense of guilt was in her.

Avni : wo... h.. sorry...

Bebe: why sorry Avni? It's not your fault. If you don't want then we can postpone the wedding....

Avni : no Bebe... I'm fine..

Swetha : Avni we got in rush. Take your time!

Avni : auntie I'm sure!

Swetha looks at Bebe who nods.

It's was almost time for the function to starts. Neil wasn't happy as Avni was still lost. It's pained him seeing her lost. No one in family looked happy as Avni wasn't happy. They doing the function as Avni didn't want to Ruin Manik and Nandini wedding.

Guest starts coming mainly was family and close ones. They were not having very grande wedding. Media was not allowed. Music was playing. Instruction of Neil dhruv were sent back to dehil along with mithal. Mithal and dhruv left without saying anything.

Neela and Swetha brought Avni and Nandini and made both of them sit where they would Starts mehdni function. Sangeet and mendhi was together.

(Nandini outfit)

( Avni outfit)

Functions started but Neil only could see Avni lost. Avni was sitting middle of girls around her and one girl was applying her mendhi but Avni wasn't present there. Her focus was somewhere else. This was noticed Neil and Manik.

Manik : Neil what you thinking?

Neil : don't know but I didn't expect this. She is not happy on her wedding and i can't do anything.

Manik : she will be fine.

Neil : hmm!

Nandini was only watched Avni face. She looks at girl and gestured her something.

Girl : didi what name should I write.

She asked Avni. Avni was lost to hear them. Nandini looked sad not seeing Avni reacting. Neil comes there and sat beside Avni. He held her shoulder feeling Neil touch she looks at him.

Neil: where you lost?

Avni: no Where? What you doing here?

Neil : to help you!

Avni : how?

Neil : you will soon! Write Neil name along With Avni.

Girl nods. Avni looks at Neil.

Avni : why did you say my name?

Neil : aree! How can Neil be complete without Avni. We both compete each other. So if it's mendhi or what our will be together.

Avni nods controlling her tears. Nandini and Manik smiled hearing them. Both admired them.

After two hours Nandini and Avni mendhi got finished.

(Avni hands)

(Nandini hands)

( Avni legs)

( Nandini legs)

Not all wedding goes as we plan. As I said wedding will have twist. So here it. And dhruv character is not end yet..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 5.5K 42
The 4th part of my story LIFE WITH A STANGER! To know more read the previous three parts! First one is on FICFUN! And rest of the two on WATTPAD! ...
43.4K 3.7K 11
A student falling for teacher. Let see what happens. This only consist 10 chapters. Tags Aditirathore #10 Avneil #45 Avni #28 Collage #5 Naamkran #...
78.4K 8K 41
Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019
40.9K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...