Magical love |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Last chapter (80)
A/N
How well do you know me

Chapter 63

3.9K 345 56
By bubbleybunnies

It's was almost evening when Neil decided to fresh up as he had to meet Avni up. Keeping his phone side he moves to his closet and took new pair of clothes and went inside washroom.

Neil soon cam getting ready new outfit and stood front of mirror and ruffled his hair. He wore watch and moved to bed and picked his phone.

After taking his phone he walks out of his room. He was going out when unpleasant voice stopped him.

Maital : Neil where you going?

Neil turns and looks at her.

Neil : why do you think I'll answer you?

Mithal : why you Always talks with me rudely?

Neil : listen I don't have time for you nonsense. Now please stop your inquiring.

Neil leaves without reply. Mithal again looked at him and went to her room.

Manik saw all this and feared seeing their behaviour. Manik sighed and went back to his room.

Neil reached hospital. Even in hospital staffs knows about Neil and Manik as they always comes to visit Nandini or Avni. Receptionist greeting Neil.

Neil : is Avni free!

Rec: dr Avni is child ward. If you want I will ask someone to call her.

Neil : no it's fine! Could you take me there.

Rec: yeah sure!

Neil follows her. Both reached to child's wards and saw Avni playing with little kids along with pari in her lap. Neil smiled seeing seeing them. Receptionist left. Neil was admiring Avni when Avni turned at him as she felt his gaze.

Both walked each other when pari poked Avni hand. Avni looks at her.

Avni : what happened pari?

Pari : didu do you know about that boyfriend who you were with when he is ill.

Avni looks at Neil first then at pari. Even Neil looks at her.

Avni : hmm!

Pari : Di could he be my boyfriend.

Avni : why?

Pari : he is handsome, tall and he loves him.

Avni looks at her with her eye wide open. Neil was smiling hearing her.

Avni : but pari you too young for him.

Before pari could answer Neil walked inside and sat next to Avni and kissed pari head.

Neil : no worries I'll wait for pari. Pari you will be my girlfriend! Right!

Pari smiled seeing Neil. Avni glared him but he was less affected. Pari jumped from Avni lap to Neil arms. Neil hugged her.

Pari : boyfriend really I can be your girlfriend.

Neil broke hug and controlled his smile and looks at Avni who was busy glaring him.

Neil : off course! You know I would love to marry because you so cute and beautiful.

Pari : hawww! You mean to say my didu is not beautiful. Very bad boyfriend. My didu is most beautiful.

Avneil smiled hearing her. Pari went to Avni and kissed her cheek.

Neil admired them.

Neil : I didn't say that pari but you know pari your didu is only one person who rules my heart.

Avni looks at him with teary eyes but she controlled her tears front of kids and new nurses.

Neil looked at avni and saw tears in her eye then he looks at nurses.

Neil : could you please excuse us!

They nods as left them alone.

Neil : Avni how long you on duty?

Avni : half hour left! You wait in my cabin, I'll be there.

Neil nods and moves close too and kissed her forehead. Avni had tears feeling his lips almost after week. Neil moves from her and wiped her tears.

Neil : don't! Come soon.

Avni nods. Neil levels giving bye to pari. Pari looks at avni.

Pari : didu boyfriend looks upset. Do you know why?

Avni : he will be fine. Come you take your medicine.

Avni got up wing pari and moved to pari bed and took medicine with water and made pari have it. After making pari have medicine Avni sat on bed and laid down with pari and caressed her hair.

Avni : sleep!

Pari closed her eye. Avni kept caressing her until she slept. Avni looks at her sleeping. She kissed her cheek and slowly moved herself from pari and moved to check other kids too.

After checking them she move to her cabin to see Neil sitting on couch and texting someone. she moved her coat and went to drink water first then went to Neil and sat next to him.

Neil looks at her feeling Avni presence. He keep his phone down and looks at her.

Neil : pari slept!

Avni : hmm!

Neil : free now!

Avni : hmm!

Neil : don't you want to talk to me.. I mean why you keep saying hmm!

Avni : what you do want me to say?

Neil : leave all this! Will come with me.

Avni : where?

Neil : don't forget what we decided in morning at my house.

Avni : sorry I forgot! I wasn't feeling well.

Neil touched her face while she looks confuse.

Neil : you okay!

Avni : yeah! Just little headache. I'll be fine.

Neil : come let's go!

Avni : hold on!

Neil nods. Avni get up and went to washroom and wiped her face and soon came out and saw Neil standing by door.

Avni : where are we going?

Neil : you will know! Let's go!

Avni nods and walks to him. Both leaves the hospital. Neil took driver seat and Avni next to him. Neil started the car. He looked at avni who was looking out and being lost. He knew the reason behind her lost Mood.

While other side Nandini was sitting in garden all alone and thinking about Manik words when mithal comes there. Seeing her lost mithal thought something.

She sat next to Nandini and called her name. Nandini looks at her and give her smile.

Mithal : if you don't mind can I ask you something.

Nandini nods.

Mithal : why you sitting here?

Nandini: sorry to say but do you have problem where I sit or do.

Mithal : chill I was just asking. Why you showing attitude.

Nandini : I am not showing any attitude. And please behave like guest not like my mother. Excuse now.

Nandini got up and moved to another side of garden. Mithal looks at her.

Mithal : born sister is strange. I feel sorry for Manik he's getting married ti her. Well no cares about her. I only here for Neil.. think mithal how to kick Avni from here. She is always stick with Neil..

She looks at Nandini once more and went inside but forgot to notice saw someone saw this and heard. The person walks to Nandini and sat next to her.

Nandini looks at her beside and saw Manik sitting.

Manik : what did she says?

He wanted to hear from Though he heard everything.

Nandini: that girl!

Manik nods.

Nandini : she just asked why I was here sitting. And said I was showing attitude.

Manik : ignore her. You know she is full of jealously.

Nandini : what are you doing here? Not office today?

Manik : took day off! Spending time with you and family. You say why you here?

Nandini looks away. Manik noticed but didn't say anything.

Manik : forgot I asked you question. Do you have any wish before marriage or how you want marriage.

She looks at him.

Nandini: I haven't dreamed of getting married but However I get married will be wished parents and you..

Manik smiled at her answer. He held her hand.

Manik : after marriage do you have any plan.

Nandini: not really! Hospital is only one thing it's in my mind.

Manik nods when his phone beeped with message.

Manik opened it and saw message from Neil. He smiled and kept his phone back to his pocket. Nandini saw him smiling but didn't ask the reason. Both were in silently holding each other hands..

Guys please read I-believe-in-destiny new stories for Manan. It's her first story and support her. She need you guys support please do read it and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 3.5K 5
MaNan ts... for more info... Peep in... #OkThanksBye
184K 8.4K 33
here are the one shots as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics...
106K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...
224K 22.1K 44
Two people. Their tale after they bump into each other after nine years. One is back for a wedding. The other is where the one had left him years bef...