Magical love |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Last chapter (80)
A/N
How well do you know me

Chapter 55

4.1K 388 64
By bubbleybunnies

As Neil left Avni cried yelling his name but her yell didn't reached to him. Avni sat on Sofa and cried hugged her knees.

While other side Neil was driving tying to find Manik. He knew Manik would do anything in his anger. He turned his
Car.

Aryaman took Nandini to cliff and stood there holding her hair. He hand gun pointed her head.

Aryaman looks at Nandini who was crying badly and begging him to leave her.

Aryaman : you know what if you can't be mine then you can't be Manik. I loved you but you Rejected me why? Am I not your worthy it! I am better than Manik. Leave him and come to me. You will have happy life with me. Nandini just forget Manik.

Nandini was only crying. She was only thinking about her and Manik moments. Nandini took her courage and looks at him.

Nandini : you... want.. to.. know.. who I will be with then listen its Always be Manik.

Hearing Manik name from Nandini. He just slapped her. Nandini chuckled.

Nandini : you want only sleep with me not love me. Don't want this life where there is no love..

He again slapped her but she didn't cared about the pain.

Nandini : why you only slapping me? Don't you want to kill me. You know you just coward that why you couldn't face my Manik. He will kill you.

Aryaman : he is not yours. You're only mine. No!

Nandini feared hearing his shout.

Nandini : shout much as you want but you can't change the fact. My Manik will come and rescue me from you...

She again got slapped.

Aryaman : enough of your nonsense. Now will see what I can do.

Saying this he threw the guy and held her hand tightly and tried kissing her but couldn't as someone pulled so hard and punched. Nandini looks at the person and saw Manik standing there along with harshad who was losing conscious.

Nandini : Manik!

She whispered. Manik looks at Aryaman who was lying on the floor. Manik held him from his collar and again punched him.

Manik : how fucking dare to touch Nandini. She is not your property. How dare you?? I will kill you.

He starts punching aryaman when Aryaman held Manik hand and punched him.

Aryaman : you can't hit me. What have I done. I was only kissing her....

He again punched from Manik.

Manik : dare to say another word or will see me worst.

Aryaman : you can't stop me from making Nandini mine.

Manik lost his control and Pushed on the car mirror but was hold by Neil. Neil Reached there.

Neil : bhai!

Manik : Neil leave him and let him die.

Neil moved to Manik and tried controlling him but it's was too late. Manik anger was no limit now. Even Neil feared himself. Manik got hold of aryaman starts punching.

Aryaman was no less too. Even he was punching him back. Both were end of cliff when Aryaman punched Manik but lucky Manik ducked himself and Aryaman fell down the cliff.

Manik looks at him at the same time police comes. Nandini who was hugging Neil and crying looks up to see police.

Nandini : Neil!

Neil Breaks hug.

Neil : bhabhi i called them.

Nandini again hid herself behind Neil chest.

Commissioner goes to Manik.

Com : Manik you have to come with us.

Manik looks at him.

Manik : there is nothing to come. You want evidence against them then there is he standing.

Manik wasn't regretting what just happened with Aryaman. If he had option he would made him suffer more.

Com : harashad!

Manik : yes him. He was part of all this. His and him full conversation is recorded. Here you go.

He took his phone and give to him. Commissioner listen to recorder and showed it's was their plan.

Manik : take him before I will kill him And this time I will decide his punishment.

Manik looks away. Police takes harshad. Harshad was already lifeless.

Neil looks at Manik who was ruffling his hair. He broke hug and goes to him.

Neil : bhai?

Manik : I don't want to talk. Take Nandini with you to farmhouse. I will follow you both.

Neil nods as he knew Manik won't listen to him. He took Nandini with him and sat in his car. He drove it away.

Manik sat in his car and starts following them.

Neil stops his car and looks at Nandini who was lost.

Neil: bhabhi bhai is behind us. Don't worry.

But Nandini didn't react and got out car and walked inside. Neil sighed and looked back too see Manik parking. He got out and went to him.

Neil : bhai Babhbi is silent. She is not speaking.

Manik : leave all this to me.

Neil nods and both starts walking inside. Manik stopped as his eye fall on figure sleeping. Manik walked to sofa and saw Avni sleeping. Manik looks at Neil who was bitting his nails.

Manik : right now in my room.

Manik leaves to his room. Neil looks at avni and seeing her tears breaks his heart. Neil picks Avni up and walks to his room. He laid her down and covered her with duvet. He kissed forehead and whispered.

Neil : I am sorry!

He left to the room to see his anger brother. He Knocked.

Manik: I was only waiting for you. Come in!

Neil : bhai?

Manik : Don't you dare. Could you please explain me why Avni was sleeping on sofa mostly she was crying. Why? Do you have answer?

Neil : bhai i can explain!

Manik : go on then. I am waiting. Neil don't lie to me.

Neil : bhai i left her here all alone.

Manik : why?

Neil : bhai for me finding you was more important. Bhai I know your anger is uncontrollable. Bhai.

Manik: stop right there. Come again you left her here alone. Are you mad. Neil what's wrong with you. She was worried for you since she found you missing but what did you just do. I dint expect this from you Neil. You disappointed me today Neil. Neil you love her. You can't just leave her alone when she needs you most. Today I saw fear of losing you in her eye. If this continues between you and Avni then your relation won't work with her.

Neil : but bhai she needs to understand.

Manik : whats does she needs to understand? Explain me!

Neil : bhai I didn't mean that!

Manik : then what you meant Neil. Neil you only saw brother side of me but if i finds Avni crying again because of you then trust me your condition will be like them.

Neil : bhai? Will you really hit me?

Manik : if any tears in Avni eyes then yes I will. Now go!

Neil : sorry!

Manik : i won't forgive you until Avni doesn't.

Neil leaves as he knew nothing will happen. Manik sighs and went to check on Nandini. Manik opened guest room and looked around to see her but didn't find her. He waited her as he heard shower voice.

He was waiting for half hour when he decide to check on her. Manik opens door and got shocked seeing her standing in shower. Tears flowing. Manik ran to her but she jerked him. Manik again tried but this time she didn't jerked him. Both looked at each other with pain.

Manik couldn't control himself from hugging her. He hugged her tightly and let his tears flow. Nandini cry was Silent.

After Hour Manik brought Nandini out of bathroom. He changed her in bathrobe. He was looking at her eye only seeing her pain his hearts breaks.

Manik laid her on bed and sat beside her.

Manik : sleep Nandini!

Nandini didn't say anything but stared him. Manik knew what she was going through. He sang Song to her. She slept hearing. A Manik wiped his tears and kissing her forehead he walks to couch.

He was staring at the celling. Manik was thinking about Nandini only. Himself didn't realise him when he slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 10.6K 98
๐Ÿ’™ "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read...
105K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...
14K 1.3K 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ. ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“...
78.1K 8K 41
Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019