Magical love |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Last chapter (80)
A/N
How well do you know me

Chapter 52

3.9K 361 59
By bubbleybunnies

Avni was reading file when someone Knocked. Avni allowed the person and saw peon walking. She closed her file and looks at him.

Avni : didn't I asked you to be with pari.

Peon: ma'am I was with pari but Senior doctor wants you.

Avni : you go, I will see sir!

He nodded and left there. Avni thought why is he calling her. Chunking her thought she walked out of her cabin and stood front of senior doctor cabin. She knocked and waited for him reply. After getting positive reply Avni walks in.

Avni stood front and called his name.

Avni : sir?

He looks at her.

Senior: hello dr Avni. I wanted to know if you both sister are interested doing your job or not.

Avni : sir what you mean? Off course we are!

He chuckles.

Senior: I don't think so. Do you have any ideas where is your sister?

Avni got confuse hearing him.

Avni : sir I am not getting you.

Senior: dr Avni dr Nandini didn't attend her patient. You know the patient condition how critical was. If i didn't took over it then we would have lost. I know you both are getting married but what's Doesn't mean to be careless. This is warming to both of you. Now you leave and make call to Nandini.

Avni : sorry sir!

She left the cabin thinking where Nandini could be. Avni walks to receptionist.

Avni : did you see dr Nandini coming.

Rec: no ma'am!

Avni : thank you. And please cancel my appointments today.

Rec : okay ma'am.

Avni leaves the hospital and drove straight Khanna industrial.

She reached there and ran inside the office. She didn't cared what people would think about her but she needed someone who console her. She reached at the receptionist.

Avni : is Neil Khanna in any meeting.

Rec: no ma'am in fact sir didn't come today. It's only big sir and Manik sir here today.

Avni was getting worried for Neil and Nandini now. Without listening to receptionist avni ran to Manik cabin. Without knocking she walked inside and saw Manik with few clients. Clients looks at her. While Manik stood up and went to her and wrapped his arms around avni shoulder as he saw some clients looking at her with bad eye.

Manik without turning to client he spoke.

Manik : could you please leave us.

Clients left the cabin. Once they left Avni hugged him tightly. Seeing her crying it's pained his heart. Avni wasn't only Nandini sister to him but Avni made special place in his heart. He took her to his chair and made her sit down.

He gave her glass of water and Avni drank it one go. Manik moved files and sat on the desk.

Manik : why did you ran? And what's happened?

Avni : Bhai.... woh..... Neil..... Di....

Manik : take deep Breath.

Avni did what Manik said. After taking deep breath Avni told him how senior sir called her and shouted at her about being careless and also Told how he said because of Nandini they would have lost patient. She also informed about Nandini didn't attend hospital and Neil is not even in worried.

Hearing all these worried appeared on his face. Both were his life. One was his best friend brother childhood buddies and other hand was his love who he wanted live his life with. Manik closed his eye and controlled himself.

He opened his eye and looks at avni.

Manik : did you try calling both of them.

Avni : I tried Neil but he isn't picking and Di phone is switched off. Where they cloud be.

Avni eye welled up. Manik ruffled his hair and walked backward and forehead. He called someone.

Manik : hello commissioner I need to meet you..... I don't care if you busy... it's important.... see me in 10 minutes...

He cuts call and looks at avni who was crying silently. He walks to her and bend on his Knee.

Manik : Avni nothing will happen to Neil or Nandini. I promise you I will get them back home safely.

Avni : bhai would they be alright.

Manik : they would be. Trust me I will bring them home by tomorrow. Please stop crying. Let's go Khanna house.

Avni : I don't want to.

Manik : please let's go. Don't lose hope.

Avni gets up and wipes her tears. Manik too get up and held her hand and took her out of cabin. While going employee looked at them to which was noticed by Avni and Manik. Avni ignored it and held Manik hand tightly. Manik looks at her then the people.

Manik : is there show going. Back to work.

He shouted and took Avni to his car. He made her sit and sat himself on driver sit. He starts driving and connected Bluetooth to call someone.

Manik : hello Manik Khanna speaking here.

Caller : yes sir!

Manik: where are you?

Caller : sir I'm behind his House.

Manik held steering wheel tightly.

Manik : are bloody sure he is at home. If he is not then trust me you will be fired. Go inside and check if he is inside.

Manik cuts call and looks at avni who closed her ear with her hands hearing him shout. Manik felt guilty making her scared. He softly called her. Avni slowly moved her and looks at him.

Manik : I am sorry! I shouldn't have shouted. Sorry making you scared.

Avni knew he is guilty.

Avni : bhai i am fine now.

Manik : sorry!

Avni : it's okay.

Avni looks outside of window. Manik drove to Khanna House.

He dropped Avni to Khanna house and Asked her to go inside but Avni didn't move.

Manik : avni go inside.

Avni : even I want to come with your

Manik : i can't Risk your life. Avni please understand.

Avni : please Bhai!

Manik : no i won't take you with me. Please go inside.

Avni : i am going but don't forget to update me.

Manik : I will!

Avni gets out and walks inside. Manik sighed and drove to commissioner office.

While Other side in dark room Neil was tried with rope around him.
A man comes and smirks seeing him.

Man : mr Manik Khanna you have to come now. I haven't forgot what you did to me.

He left after locking there and went to next room. He again smirked seeing Nandini there with tape around her mouth and she was tied too.

Another man came and smirked seeing her. He looks at her Lust eye.

Both men looked at each other and smirked.

Man 1: you sure Manik will come?

Man 2 : he will! His Brother and his would be wife in our custody. Just wait!

Man 1 nods and both leave the room after locking that room too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 3.8K 32
Manan and Avneil. Join journey with them.
105K 11.5K 52
What will happen after such long separation. Will they be back together or fall apart. What is destined in future. Tags: 10years #2 Aditirathore#8...
139K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...
92K 3.5K 5
MaNan ts... for more info... Peep in... #OkThanksBye