Magical love |completed|

By bubbleybunnies

How two brothers falls? How to sister falls? Let see who They are. COMPLETED ON 9TH NOVEMBER 2019 More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Last chapter (80)
A/N
How well do you know me

Chapter 41

4.3K 385 51
By bubbleybunnies

Avni came out of the operation room after giving another success surgery. She sighed and was going to walk to her cabin when her eye fell on her parents along with Neil family there. Seeing them in hospital didn't Sign something good.

Taking slow step she walks go them. Each steps where becoming hard to walk. She was feeling losing someone very Close to her heart. Each step of Avni heartbeat was faster.

She finally reached to them and called Nandini name quietly.

Avni : Di!

Nandini was close to Avni so she could hear her. Nandini looks up and saw Avni standing there with worried face. Nandini didn't know how to inform Avni about Neil accident. Nandini slowly got up and taking her step to Avni.

She just pulled Avni in hug and cried. Avni shocked to see Nandini crying.

Avni : Di.. what.. happened ..

Nandini breaks hug and held Avni hand. Nandini brings Avni to front of ot room. Avni was confused what's happened. She glanced one at the door and saw Neil lying there with bandages around his head and arm. Machine were attached to him.

She didn't realise when her breath got stuck and she fell down her knees. Nandini hugged her tightly. Avni didn't shed tears. She was remembering their talk in morning meeting each other after Neil meeting but what just happened.

Both family was looking at them. Manik couldn't see his love and Avni in tears. He left the hospital without knowing anyone. Nandini condition was no less too. Neil was just her brother. She loved her Neil as her brother. She remember those days both spend. She also remembered his teasing .

Avni kept quite. No tears were flowing but she was shocked to hear Neil accident. She didn't even respond when Nandini is hugging her.

They all keep praying when ot door opened. Everyone looked the doctor who came out expect Avni. Avni got up breaking hug and leaned to the door and watched Neil through the glass.

Others moves to doctor and asked about Neil condition.

Nandini : dr metha how is Neil?

Dr: dr Nandini he is fine now. He has head injury as his head hit the tree. He is absolutely fine. Nothing to worry. I advise him to take rest for week. And take care of his health too. Right now he is weak.

Swetha : can we meet him doctor.

Dr: you can but not now. He is still unconscious. We will shift him to another room then one by one you all can meet him. And dr Nandini I need to speak to him related to another case. I know you your needs you but i need you for few minutes.

Nandini : dr metha I will there.

Doctor nods and leaves. Nandini turns to see Avni but she wasn't there. As Avni heard Neil is fine she couldn't he herself and left to her cabin without knowing anyone.

Nandini : where is Avni?

Others too turns and saw Avni missing.

Bebe : she was here while ago!

Nandini : Bebe I know where she would be. Don't worry I handle her. You guys wait here until Neil is shifting to another room.

Bebe nods. Nandini leaves to meet dr metha then she thought she will see Avni.

Here another place man threw everything on the floor while other one was trying to stop.

Man1: how could this happen? I planed everything step by step then how did mr Manik Khanna didn't met with accident. Why did Neil Khanna took his car. Why? Mr Neil Khanna you messed it with me. I will destroy you both brothers. Wait and watch what I do to you both.

Man 2: how did you knew it's was Neil Khanna not Manik?

Man1: I saw Neil Khanna face not Manik. I was hiding behind tree and saw his face when someone was taking him out of car.

Man2 : how did that man reach there?

Man 1: i don't know man! Now leave me alone.

Man 2 nods and leaves. While he called someone.

Man1: listen I want Neil Khanna to be dead today.

Caller : but sir he is out of danger.

Man1: I don't care do whatever you want but I want Neil Khanna dead body front of me.

Caller : yes sir!

He threw his phone.

Man1: mr Manik Khanna wait and watch what I will do to you and your brother.

While Manik was in his cabin and getting angry with his guard.

Manik : how did this happen?

Guard 1: sir we don't know!

Manik threw file from table and stood death close to him.

Manik : you don't know. I bloody pay for you but you can't do any job Perfect. Trust me if anything happens to Neil then no one can save you all from me. Now leave.

They all left while he ruffled his hair in anger.

Manik : you did very wrong playing with my brother life. I will show you who is Manik Khanna.

Manik get call from hospital. He picked it up.

Manik : I am coming.

He cuts call and rushed to hospital.

Nandini after talking to dr Metha she moved to see Avni. She opened door cabin was shocked to see Avni crying sitting on her knees. Nandini rushed to her and hugged her.

Avni hugged Nandini tightly and cried. Nandini rubbed her back. Nandini was in tears seeing Avni crying.

Nandini : sshhh!.. he is fine.

Avni didn't stopped crying. Nandini forcefully broke hug and wiped her tears.

Nandini : don't! He is fine! Nothing happened.

Avni : Di... what... have... done without him..

Nandini pulled her in hug again and rubbed her back. Avni again starts crying.

To break this someone knocked the door. Nandini was still hugged and Avni crying. Nandini allowed the person in.

Person : Nandini!

Nandini looks at the door and saw Manik. She gestured Manik to come inside. Manik comes inside and see Avni hugging Nandini. He feels guilty seeing her condition. Somewhere he thinks it's his fault as they attacked Neil because of his enemy.

Manik bend down and Called Avni name. Hearing Manik voice she broke hug and looks at him.

Manik pulls her in hug. Avni hugged him.

Manik : shhh! You strong girl. He is fine! He is calling you.

Avni looks at him.

Manik : he got conscious and wants to meet you. Go meet him.

Avni : i won't! He made cry so much.

Manik smiled in his tears.

Manik : you won't go alone there I will be there with you.

Avni : you will scold him.

Manik : I will. Come on wipe your tears. My sister Avni looks better with smile not tears and same goes with miss Nandini.

Avni smiled bit. Avni got up and hugged to washroom in her cabin. Nandini looks at Manik and hugged him tightly. Manik hugged her back.

Nandini : I got scared!

Manik :don't cry now. I told Avni not cry so it's applies you too. Neil is fine. Don't worry!

Nandini only nods as she still scared. Both stayed in hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.7K 9
A quick short Story on manan! 7 chapters with epilogue! COMPLETED ON 27TH DECEMBER 2019
40.9K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
738K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
50.6K 5K 22
Two best friends. Will they confess or fall apart. Read to find more. COMPLETED ON 14TH AUGUST 2019