The Bad Girl Attack

By shesaid_hesaid

"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nod... More

The Bad Girl Attack
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY ONE
Chapter TWENTY TWO
Chapter TWENTY THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Chapter THIRTY TWO
Chapter THIRTY THREE
Chapter THIRTY FOUR
Chapter THIRTY FIVE
Chapter THIRTY SIX
Chapter THIRTY SEVEN
nOt An UpDaTe BUT READ BRUH
ASK AWAYYY
Chapter THIRTY EIGHT
chapter THIRTY NINE
answerssssss!!!!!
chapter FORTY
chapter FORTY ONE
chapter FORTY TWO
chapter FOURTY THREE
chapter FORTY FOUR
GUYS
chapter FORTY FIVE
Chapter FORTY SIX
chapter FORTY SEVEN
chapter FORTY EIGHT
chapter FORTY NINE
Chapter FIFTY
chapter FIFTY ONE
chapter FIFTY TWO
chapter FIFTY THREE
chapter FIFTY FOUR
chapter FIFTY FIVE
characterzzzz
chapter FIFTY SIX
chapter FIFTY SEVEN
chapter FIFTY EIGHT
chapter FIFTY NINE
chapter SIXTY
chapter SIXTY ONE
chapter SIXTY TWO
chapter SIXTY THREE
chapter SIXTY FOUR
Chapter SIXTY FIVE
Chapter SIXTY SIX (edited and rewritten)
Special chapter
Chapter SIXTY SEVEN
Chapter Sixty Eight
GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY ONE
Chapter SEVENTY TWO
Chapter SEVENTY THREE
Chapter SEVENTY FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY FIVE
chapter SEVENTY SIX // last chapter
Alternate Ending [extra/bonus chapter]
Extra - summary
(UPDATE) (sequel)
Yooo I did something for y'all
Read: important
FANART CORNER
BONUS CHAPTER // a comic strip
FANART CORNER TWO

Chapter SIXTY NINE

7K 315 101
By shesaid_hesaid

I thank the readers who appreciated my art :(

I love yall for 278k yall are insane I would have never expected this book to hit so much. It's a dream.

"I know who your dad is." Nate mumbled.

Sean's eyes widened as wide as the saucers and he gulped. "What does he have to do with anything?"

"He's rich, isn't he?"

The shorter furrowed his eyebrows and just gave a cold stare. "Why do you care about him?" Because honestly, Nate had NOTHING to do with his dad or his family. Nate was someone who he would like to shut off his personal life from. Yet, here he was, Bringing up his dad out of nowhere.

"Explain to me why you're living in this part of the town?" Nate stared back, a brow raised.

"If this conversation is about my family, then get out." Sean sneered.

"This is about you." Nate's face showed no emotions, just a hardcore stare and a tight jaw.

Sean didn't understand what anything had to do with the video he uploaded. He just wanted to live in peace and get Nate back for what he did. But right now, he couldn't believe the bully was in his house asking him about his family.

"Get out." Sean was still afraid of events taking turn and anytime Nate could throw a punch because he didn't care.

"I know your dad."

"So what?" His throat went dry. "A lot of people know my dad. You ain't different."

"He's got a partnership with my dad. He's fucking rich, why are you living in this old town where no sun shines?!" Nate growled, his words snapping Sean's mind. The brown haired fella almost lost him balance, his legs slightly wobbling.

"None. Of. Your. Business."

"Sean."

"Get out."

"Listen here. I can help you."

His heart beat rose. Nate can't know. "Help? What help? I don't want your fucking help."

Nate sighed, walking around and pulling up a chair to sit down because, honestly, he was tired. He didn't expect Sean to turn out to be someone like this. He was ready to kill him for the video, but.. he couldn't. Oddly.

He wiped his face in frustration. Instead of making the situation worse, Nate stood up and walked around the small house, the shorter's gaze following his every move, until a bark broke the silence and a startled Nate stopped on his tracks to look at intense eyes staring back at him.

"..A dog?" He blinks. "You can afford a dog?" He bends down to ruffle the good pup's head, eyes crinkling and a kind smile playing on his lips.

"Of course I can?" Sean frowned. "I'm not earning for nothing-"

"So you work." Nate pointed it out, as if he was noting it down in his head. "Where?" Sean stared at him for a minute, before the other looked up at him. "Where?" He repeated.

"A bakery." He huffed.

"Do you get paid enough to afford the rent and the dog-"

"And a bartender." Sean cut him off. "And on weekends, I work in a garage a few miles away." He folded his hands in front of his chest and glared at him. He didn't know why he was saying these. Nate was probably gonna spread his secrets around the school, telling everyone how exactly poor and broke he is.

"..three jobs?"

Sean sighed. "I don't pay the rent, as the owner let me loose. He's more than happy to lend me a free one bedroom apartment. So I work to pay for my.." he gulped. "Boxing classes."

Nate's head whipped up again in amusement. "Interesting." He commented.

The dog's owner bit his lip, looking down at his hands. "How did you find my place?"

"Had Will follow you."

"Is he going to tell everyone-"

"No. If he does, I'll expose him." Now it was Nate's chance to cut the other's words short. He had stopped seeing Sean as a target for bullying long ago, just a little bit of adoration towards him, which he hated to admit. He hadn't touched him since then, just verbal abuse which probably... lead to Sean ruining his reputation. Surprisingly, he found himself calm and collected around Sean. "Why do you live alone?"

Sean thought for a moment, contemplating whether he should say it or not. Maybe if he stays quiet, the taller might reach higher levels to have his way anyway. "I..I was kicked out." He said in a tiny whisper, which Nate thought he would have missed if the house wasn't deadly silent.

"Kicked out?"

"I'm gay, with homophobic parents."

.
.
.

(a/n Now that Sean is out of the closet, onto some real shit now I.e. Luclaire or any other suggested shipname.) :)

Lucas' eyes desperately searched for his one and only, a small pout playing on his lips. Because it had been two days since he had seen her and staying away just wanted him to be next to her.

Been trying to reach out to her, trying to convey the only message I got: My dad.

He practically ran around the corridors, doe eyes wide and his bag dangling from his right shoulder loosely.

"Lucas-" Connor approached him, waving brightly but unfortunately for his distaste, he got ignored when Lucas mumbled a 'bye' and jogged away.

He frowned, but shrugged it off instantly. "He probably got dicked down." He snickered to himself.

Anxiety following close, words on the top of my tongue. I need to tell her.

Lucas found her.

He found Claire

A solution. We can find a solution.

"Claire," He gulped, placing his pale hand on her shoulder, adrenaline pumping through his roots. He whipped her around and instantly buried his face in her neck, slamming her back onto the lockers.

A gasp left her lips, but nonetheless, she dropped her bag down on the floor and instantly wrapped her arms around her delicate boy, breathing in his sweet scent and balling his pastel yellow sweater in her first tightly.

"Hey pretty." She whispered into his ears. "Miss me, eh?"

He shook his head, voice muffled. "It's only been two days. Who misses someone for two days?"

"Unless it's someone who makes you blush everyday." Claire smirked, even though the boy couldn't see her. Then her eyes flicked towards everyone looking at them, and she almost snarled.

They gulped, and instantly looked away. She hated attention.

"No I didn't miss you." He insisted.

"Sure thing, love." She chuckled.

They broke the hug and Lucas looked into her eyes, faces closer to each other. "I have something to tell you." He whispered, his gaze flickering between her eyes and her lips which she definitely noticed.

She tugged on another smug smile. "Tell me then."

"It's.. it's important." He gulped, his hands slowly trailing down to her waist.

Damn, was he turning into a man.

"Go on." She encouraged. But he shook his head.

"Not here,"

"Janitors closet?" She asked with a wink following closely.

He frowned, head tilting to the side a little. "Why? What does janitors closet have to do with anything?"

Jeez. She's gonna end up in jail for ruining his innocence one day.

Never mind, his father will do it for her.

"It's got nothing to do. It's just a place where no one interrupts anyone in there so it's a good place to share secrets." She instantly let go of him, taking a step away from him and bending down to pick her bag up.

***

"It's small." Lucas looked around.

"After all, it's a closet." She slid down to sit comfortably, looking up at him. She attempted to give a cold stare, but he giggled, sit down in front of her, which only forced her to draw out smiling eyes.

"So vacation starts tomorrow, as it's a Sunday." He said, looking at her expectantly.

"I know, aren't you late for your class though?" She asked, throwing a glance at her watch in the dark and shrugging when she couldn't read it.

"I don't want to go to classes. For now." He grinned. "I wanna stay here with you."

She looked away before his charm swooped her heart. And they were in a closet, their bodies touching, which could make everything so much harder.

"You shouldn't skip classes." She muttered halfheartedly. "Not for me."

He shook his head. "I'll skip for whoever I want, and right now I wanna skip for you."

Her heart skipped a beat. Never knew she had one.

"Alright whatever. Tell me your important secret." She said, trying to look least uninterested.

"My dad... he doesn't want us to be seen together." he looked down sadly. "He said he's going to keep an eye on me and would really appreciate it if we stayed away from each other." He looked at her for any change in emotions, or expected her to frown. But she gave out neither, not even an inch of her face moved. She just continued staring. "We need to.. do something."

Claire wasn't least bit surprised. She called it. But there was a chance Lucas knew about her past. Or he could get to know in the near future, which she didn't like the idea of. Then again, what was she supposed to do? This was to come anyway.

"Do what?" She chuckled.

"Do something? Like, I don't want to leave you!" He expressed, eyes going wide and brows raised. And with the tiniest voice, he said, "I like you."

She looked into his genuine eyes, words ringing in her ears. I like you. I like you. I like you.

I love you.

She snapped out of it, sitting straighter, face to face with Lucas. Her heart beat sped up, fist clenching in agony. So beautiful, her boy was the most beautiful person she had ever come across, inside out.

"I.. I like you too." She said but dammit she didn't mean to stutter. "But what can we do? Do you have any idea?"

He thought for a second and shook his head. "I tried to find a way out for the past two days."

Me too. She pursed her lips.

"You couldn't come up with anything could you?"

"No, I couldn't. But it's not like he has anything against us, yeah? He can't stop us from being together." He reasoned, slowly slipping his hand into hers and holding it, except she didn't hold back.

"Who's together?" She asked.

"What?" His heart dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
22.4M 649K 28
One thing I'll always remember is my parents saying "Everyone has a story" "Everyone has a story with a past, tragic or not. Everyone has a story tha...
3.6M 76.8K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...